It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 358
<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
You still think you have it all think again LOL

@MajorPatriot
"Who got pardoned yesterday?
And guess who worked under Gen Flynn's command of the Defense Intelligence Agency
Guess who Gen Flynn brought with him to the White House when he became Director of National Intelligence
Guess who Special Operations now reports to

#KrakenOnSteroids" twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Nice catcn SWoD. It took my 3 re-reads of my own post to find the HO LDS reference in #1859!

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Our reality is constantly changing. This is not r vs d, bad apples galore in both bushels. Conservative vs Progressive, nope, just false divisions to keep us divided. The kum-bay-uh moment must happen.

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: CrazyFox

Yeah that sounds great and all, but the Conservatives currently hold a large majority and they’re going to have to stick together if they have any hope of keeping the Presidency. I’d love for everyone to come together as one, but that’s not our reality. The Dems made this bed, now they get to lie in it. Anyways, the Constitution is on the side of the Conservatives this time around, so hopefully partisan politics and the Constitution can be on the same page for once.

Not exactly holding my breath on this one though...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
More on CCO from a military point of view...

Link

CCO Criminal Code Offenses (various locations)
CCO Chief of the Contracting Office (various government agencies)
CCO Consultation Coordination Officer (various locations)
CCO Chief of Combat Operations (US Air Force)
CCO Close Combat Optic
CCO Contract Change Order
CCO Community Corrections Officer
CCO Cyber Control Order (US Air Force)
CCO Contingency Contracting Officer
CCO Complex Contingency Operations
CCO Combat Cargo Officer
CCO Chief Carbon Officer
CCO Canadian Cadet Organizations

Maybe one of these might lead down a rabbit hole... Cyber Control Order?

Addendum:-

Cyber Command CC seems to be a big deal from a military point of view. The "cyber space" is one of the new war domains as is space. As dominion is an internet based threat to the US (and international partners), then it would make sense that these guys are involved.

US Cyber Command Operations would be C C O...

The following PDF outlines their purview and makes an interesting read. I've only skimmed it though.
PDF
edit on 26-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Good afternoon Rel.

1) Once the first tweet was deleted, the second tweet DELTA from previous tweet became 01:13 = first MARKER (7 posts - proof to begin 11.3)

I quoted this bit because I'm just picking up on the 113 number again (as I usually do lol), and found an interesting little Spiritual/Biblical 'coincidence'.
Colossians 1.13 has the word 'dominion' in the phrase 'dominion of darkness', and I thought it worth a mention here in these threads considering all the voting-fraud surrounding this 'Dominion' thing.

When Q says 'it's going to be Biblical', we might find the same words/phrases/names in Bible chapters/verses that are involved in todays current events/affairs - like the example I show in this post regarding the number 113 and the word/name 'dominion'.
Dominion of Darkness : Biblical, past, Spiritual
'Dominion', of Darkness/corruption : reality, now, physical.

I'm feeling that this whole Awakening thing is seconds from KA-BOOOOOM and will jolt masses from their coma. Light and dark are about to meet, face-to-face, toe-to-toe. Matter and anti-matter.

The anticipation feels tighter than piano-wires.

Are you suggesting their might be even more "bible code".
Please no one take this in a mocking manner, i only became aquainted with Q this year, so my question is has this angle been addressed? i took the bible verses and biblical referances as Q was just a religious group and acting on a lot of faith. But your post hit a synapse in my brain that there may in fact be a great amount of information to be gleened from this.

It is too bad i am not a puzzle solver.
edit on 26-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Based Steve. Good for him. Make this transition as hard as physically and legally possible for the Biden team. Screw them.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
This company Dominion has a very shady past. Note below in just the one snippet where it took its turn for the worse, (who bought from it) and has stayed on the same dirty dealing course since then.

It is not clear what products or services the company has developed. It found almost no buyers, until Obama was elected in 2008. In 2009, New York ordered a few dozens of systems from it. In 2010, Obama’s DOJ (Holder – Mueller) took the EVS unit, purchased from Diebold, away from the market leader ES&S, and gave it to Dominion. This gift included the installed base of about 30% of the US electronic voting systems (EVS) market. Within two weeks, Dominion also acquired Sequoia, which was formally spun from Smartmatic, but ties between these two companies remained. Smartmatic is a UK based EVS vendor, whose software was used by Chavez to “win” the Venezuelan referendum in 2004. Smartmatic’s unit Sequoia faced troubles in the US. Those troubles quickly ended when its assets were purchased by Dominion.

Link to FULL ARTICLE

Thank you for that. I didn't realise Smartmatic HQ was in UK! Then I had a little dig, so we have Lord Malloch-Brown as their chairman. Bits and pieces I have seen make him a shady character in my view too. Then I found this on Smartmatic's website.......#
Smartmatic partners AirLabs for Covid19 Technology
My gut keeps telling me there is more to Dominic Cummings leaving as advisor to Downing Street too......and not because he is connected but because he's rumbled the Dominion/Smartmatic shenanigans. Don't know, will have to wait and see, or on the other hand we might never know, or I am barking up completely the wrong tree.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Happy thanksgiving my friends, those outside the US as well! What an absolute amazing news cycle yesterday! Soooooo blessed and thankful for this board of brilliant minds sharing news, research, decodes, thoughts and perspectives. Beyond thrilled for my hero General Flynn and his family.
Loving this show!! 🍿 God bless you and yours. Thank yQu team!

Rel, here’s your meme a little clearer for you:

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Is that Ezra?

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Interesting catch on the White Rabbit dashen.

I wonder if we should extrapolate that "down the rabbit hole" also refers to the pit that satan is bound in from revelations (link) and therefore that Alice in Wonderland is a parable for temptation?:

The bottomless pit of Revelation 9:1-12 holds a unique type of demon. It is also the home of the beast who makes war against the two witnesses (Revelation 11:7-8). At the beginning of the millennial kingdom, the bottomless pit is the place where Satan is bound (Revelation 20:1-3). At the end of the thousand years, Satan is released and promptly leads an unsuccessful revolt against God (Revelation 20:7-10).

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: CrazyFox
They all should rule based on the constitution, parties are what got us into this mess in the first place. a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yup. I would love one time for a liberal judge to rule in favor of Constitution but Roberts still oppose, lol.

Might happen with one of the upcoming Election-related rulings.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I’m not waiting on anyone or group to save me.

All were going to get are new light weight, padded shackles
Trump or Biden its just a bad is better than evil choice.
The darker the darkness the easier it is to sell light.

False light is coming...is here, guard yourselves. Armor of God.

“And then many will fall away and betray one another and hate one another. And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray. And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. But the one who endures to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭24:10-14‬ ‭ESV‬‬

“"When the unclean spirit has gone out of a person, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, but finds none. Then it says, 'I will return to my house from which I came.' And when it comes, it finds the house empty, swept, and put in order. Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they enter and dwell there, and the last state of that person is worse than the first. So also will it be with this evil generation."”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭12:43-45‬ ‭ESV‬‬

For me, I keep the following in mind.
Jesus words are more important than Qs
Jesus’s track record for fulfilling prophecy is better than Qs

“do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭4:6-7‬ ‭ESV‬‬

If Jesus is just not something your ready for, then at least, please don’t be alone in these dark days.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

I'd call that link a Q-proof, doobydoll! Nice catch.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Well...

Mark Malloch Brown, a former UN deputy secretary-general and UK Foreign Office minister of state for Africa,is a member of the World Economic Forum Global Agenda Council on Global Governance.

Source

Which leads to Shwab... and Shwab also leads to Hancock... and the pieces all start fitting together. I'm of the opinion that they have already lost, and they are being held in their governmental positions (in the UK) on purpose, and being made to act in extremely draconian ways so that the UK people wake up, but also position them as hate figures. The movie.

It would explain Boris tortured soul look after emerging from Covid. Can hope anyway. But even if not... it certainly comes back to them. Also of note.. the Royals have been tied to the Great Reset... and where have they gone? Trump met the Queen and walked in front of her... Pompeo has been visiting all the coutries that congratulated Biden hasn't he?
I wonder if he was telling them what to do next to rile the people up to bring them down. If that isn't the case, then they are doing it to themselves.

Nice find Jane : )
edit on 26-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

edit on 26-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

originally posted by: doobydoll
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Good afternoon Rel.

1) Once the first tweet was deleted, the second tweet DELTA from previous tweet became 01:13 = first MARKER (7 posts - proof to begin 11.3)

I quoted this bit because I'm just picking up on the 113 number again (as I usually do lol), and found an interesting little Spiritual/Biblical 'coincidence'.
Colossians 1.13 has the word 'dominion' in the phrase 'dominion of darkness', and I thought it worth a mention here in these threads considering all the voting-fraud surrounding this 'Dominion' thing.

When Q says 'it's going to be Biblical', we might find the same words/phrases/names in Bible chapters/verses that are involved in todays current events/affairs - like the example I show in this post regarding the number 113 and the word/name 'dominion'.
Dominion of Darkness : Biblical, past, Spiritual
'Dominion', of Darkness/corruption : reality, now, physical.

I'm feeling that this whole Awakening thing is seconds from KA-BOOOOOM and will jolt masses from their coma. Light and dark are about to meet, face-to-face, toe-to-toe. Matter and anti-matter.

The anticipation feels tighter than piano-wires.

Are you suggesting their might be even more "bible code".
Please no one take this in a mocking manner, i only became aquainted with Q this year, so my question is has this angle been addressed? i took the bible verses and biblical referances as Q was just a religious group and acting on a lot of faith. But your post hit a synapse in my brain that there may in fact be a great amount of information to be gleened from this.

It is too bad i am not a puzzle solver.

Yes.
Words used in Bible chapters and verses might have a different meaning when used in today's world - double-meanings and multiple meanings.
Dominion of Darkness in the Bible represents Satan's domain.
Dominion of today represents the ultimate in deceit, lies, chaos, and corruption = this is also Satan's domain.

Dominion voting this is the work of Satan and his dark worshippers. And we have just been rescued from this 'Dominion of darkness - Colossians 1:13 - or ... . rescued from Dominion's colossal world-wide corruption.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
Re: twitter.com...

Ezra Cohen-Watnick spilled the beans on Obama spying.
www.jpost.com...

CIVILIAN Special Ops now reports to Ezra Cohen-Watnick, and his boss, Christopher Miller.

Ezra Cohen-Watnick, a former aide to Trump’s first national security adviser Michael Flynn, is now filling the assistant secretary of defense for special operations and low intensity conflict role on an acting basis. Miller briefly served in that position on a temporary basis earlier this year, as well.
Source: www.stripes.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Typos serve a purpose...

Ex-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell files typo-filled lawsuits in Michigan, Georgia alleging election fraud

twitter.com...

ONLY way to get them to report on the fraud and evidence.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ron @CodeMonkeyZ Make egregious typos in the first line of an important document to get biased reporters and the MSM to cover something that they would otherwise ignore. Weaponized spelling errors.

Great minds and all

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

There are a lot of bible verse references in both the MAP of Posts and in key people's tweets, for example Gen Flynn, Lin Wood, POTUS.

Thanks for the reminder that I need to a circle back and cross-check that I've picked up all these references in the spreadsheet.

<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join