It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 359
<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

ECW is a PA/Philly guy. Noteworthy?

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
How about this little nugget?

Dominion's market share in the U.S. went from 0% to 50% in 2010 courtesy of Obama's DOJ.

Bye bye Eric.

TheBigOldDog @TheBigOldDog 16m · · QAnon and the Great Awakening This just finally fully registered with me. Eric Holder TOOK the system and GAVE it to Dominion for exactly the purpose of fixing elections forever.

gab.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
So did anybody else see how Sidney Powell made all sorts of spelling errors in her “Kraken” GA lawsuit? The word “District” is grossly misspelled in the first 2 lines of the document. What’s up with that? More intentional spelling errors to get the media to report on something they otherwise would have ignored? We’ve seen this happening a lot lately, and normally you would think they’d go thru these things with a fine toothed comb to insure there are no glaring, elementary errors like were now seeing.

Very curious....

Dominion probably wrote the spell-check code.

Dominion probably 'scanned' the original document which filled it with OCR errors.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Alito/Thomas + Trump Trio

Expect this 5-4 pattern to continue. Dems used Covid as reason to violate own state election laws and inject millions of unsolicited ballots without validating them as they were counted.

This ruling applies to Mass Murderer Cuomo but it’ll be applied to inability to certify electors.

mobile.twitter.com...

"it's a tax Roberts" does it again. He' isn't a judge, he has no judicial capabilities at all. None.

Link

Roberts, who acknowledged that the restrictions in these cases “may well” violate the free exercise clause but maintained that the court did not need to decide that “serious and difficult question” now because the attendance limits no longer apply to the challengers.

Here's the great "it's a tax" Robert's logic. Since NY stopped actually doing..... it for now...., there is no reason to deal with it for the future. By this logic Cuomo, Whitmer and the rest can just "enact" draconian restrictions, then, when it goes to court, just suspend them, then case dropped, enact again.

He's a brain dead stooge of the worst kind. That ruling should have been 9-0.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

ECW is a PA/Philly guy. Noteworthy?

Ezra Cohen-Watnick graduated from the University of Pennsylvania.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 11/26/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Nice, the local business are doing MY job....

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Only 5 constitutionalists on the SC.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

We really need to explore that contingency.
See how that would play out.
Are there any surprises?
Will any funny stuff go on there? Like are there rinos lurking who will switch votes for the “greater good”?

That’s the risk POTUS took in not stopping the fraud before the election. It’s a high risk / high reward.

Those of us disposed to thinking the situation warranted gathering as much proof and confessions as is feasible and dropping the hammer on the others are still waiting for the light at the end of the tunnel.

I do think I see some around the bend.

Antifa has been getting a pass for real crimes. They want to have fake crimes for us. That will be their defeat in the end. Committing real crimes is going to catch up to them.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Right now that’s enough.

link   

Happy Thanksgiving TAT.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

edit on 26-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
Good morning and happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate =)

link

Note 'Durham' is not Durham. Sidney is 'Durham.' So this gives us a new clue 'XXX' can indicated nickname, or hidden connections, as well as the multiple meaning.

12 Drops with either December or November deltas containing Mathematically Impossible.

Conclusion: "Initiated" = Initiate = Deputized in some way? Did this happen when she joined Flynn, or earlier?

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I gotta be honest, those ears look the same to me except for the lighting.

Yes the ears look similar and shadows play tricks. Those other pics if they were supposed to Byedone makes me think I am sure that those were doubles. The craniums didn't match.
ETA
Oh wrong pics same idea for the PM really. There are some obvious differences to my eyes.
edit on 26-11-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Tweet from President Trump this morning.

Just saw the vote tabulations.
There is NO WAY Biden got 80,000,000 votes!!!
This was a 100% RIGGED ELECTION.
twitter.com...

Think this is part of the Presidential Daily Briefing? The same PDB that Biden will receive, starting on Monday 11/30?

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Aallanon

If Joe Biden does NOT have security clearance then wouldn't that create the situation that other members of his transition team COULD read the PDB but COULDN'T tell BIDEN what's in it?

Is this another trap?

You can't be a security risk if your memory is wiped every night when you go to bed.

Sort of like giving a security brief to a goldfish, they forget 10 seconds later.

Oh, he isn't a fish. He slips and says things all the time that are revealing like the time he said they had paid for the best voter fraud team in the history of the world or some such rubbish.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Happy Thanksgiving TAT.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
TAT said "Only 5 constitutionalists on the SC."

This is really an important point.

For the old timers and up, the world has altered in ways we old timers can't get into our heads. It isn't the world of The Constitution. I've said if everyone doesn't follow The Constitution then it is meaningless (few even read it). But if a court ignores both its sentiment and its purpose then they are irrelevant and we ourselves have become irrelevant.

The first time I went to court to fight a traffic ticket there was a judge, a prosecutor, policeman and me. Now, the judge, the prosecutor and the policeman all work for the state so a fair trail was/is impossible by definition. The state claimed that "it" was damaged by me speeding and being caught with a radar gun and I owed them money.

I went to court, the policeman who was an idiot, gives his description of what happened on the chalkboard. I said, "where is the survey you based your placement on?" I turn my head to the middle aged prosecutor. She says "there isn't one." Judge says I can leave, demands the others stay behind, and as I'm leaving they're getting screamed at.

It was garbage then - the "state" wasn't harmed and could not prove it was, but there was a process. Now, there is no process, just bureaucRATS running scams with zero regard for even the above lousy system.

Roberts is a goon. The intent of the Constitution is spelled out in the Declaration Of Independence - many hate that part of it and wish it had never been. Anything that infringes on that glorious theme of Freedom through the pursuit of one's truth is Bull Snip. That's the end.

Us old timers think the world is as it was - bad but with some semblance of decorum and honor, but it isn't. Roberts is the poster child for ignorance, acquiescence and a failure to follow that inner truth. He's the leader of the blackmailed or worse a ghoul mouthpiece who is nothing more then an robed programmed android - probably is in truth.

Our struggle is coming to terms with that which we believe was there, should be there, but hasn't been there ever really. We are fighting the Awakening on so many fronts, including this one.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: onehuman

Based Steve. Good for him. Make this transition as hard as physically and legally possible for the Biden team. Screw them.

There will be a very smooth transition to a second term for President Trump.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

There's more....again I could be barking up the wrong tree....but, looks like China gave us more than the WuHan virus.
Does anyone have subscription to Wall Street Journal please?

Remember how Trump was throwing a 'hissy fit' about the UK using Huawei as part of their 5G Network? Within the UK our GCHQ/Military were also hounding Boris about Huawei being a major security risk? In the end Boris gave in and as from next year Huawei products can no longer be sold and anyone using/selling their products must replace them by 2017.

Soooo....I did a search for a link between Huawei and Smartmatic. This, which is copied and pasted, came up as a search result...."16 Dec 2019 — Technology linked to companies under authoritarian governments highlights ... equipment made by Chinese firm Huawei and antivirus software from ... Dominion Voting Systems Corp., Hart InterCivic Inc., Smartmatic USA ...".......which is from a link (see below) to WSJ which did a piece back on 16th December 2019! I can't access the whole article without subscribing, sorry.
Huawei and Smartmatic/Dominion

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
A curious POTUS tweet DELETION on 25th:

First tweet, at 18:59:33

https:// t.co/FJ6UcmXq5G

...was Deleted 5 seconds later! (=D5)

then Second tweet REPEATED the first 15 seconds later, at 18:59:48, with exactly the same content:

https:// t.co/FJ6UcmXq5G

(space added so you can see the 5G in the URL)

1) Once the first tweet was deleted, the second tweet DELTA from previous tweet became 01:13 = first MARKER (7 posts - proof to begin 11.3)

Now it gets weird...

2) Both tweets above have #1859 in their timestamp:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 799825 No.2570811 📁
Aug 12 2018 13:22:19 (EST)

Anonymous ID: a0c439 No.2569956 📁
Aug 12 2018 12:16:09 (EST)
zzzzmissuson.png

>>2569956
This Twitter acct was referenced for a very specific reason.
HOLDS many 'questionable' messages from people of power/influence.
These accounts are run by BIG NAMES.
Q

Note the phrase very specific reason appears in 4 posts; including "We are saving Israel for last"!

3) Doing a twiiter search of @s8n shows that the account is suspended but brings up this other reference to the account from @justice4s8n, yesterday, 24th at 02:39 AM EST:

What are the odds? Mathematically impossible?

Building on this further tweet; it appears to be comms for something to happen on day 340 of 365 of the year...
... which is... Dec 5th = D5!!!!!
Any builds on this would be gratefully appreciated!!

Timestamp difference is 1:6:10

1610 (odd that 1610 only shows up once, usually there are number sequences that match the variables in a twit link or other code - 1610 is solo).

Jun 27 2018 16:01:56 (EST)

1610 appears twice here ^^^.

This is a description of everything that happened in 2019-2020, indicating The Plan.

Now, what is odd looking at "we are saving Israel for last" is that for years and years the battle cry among the diggers was "Israel controls the US elections" dual passports, lobbying, etc. Israel is surprisingly absent from any of this, and, oddly, Israel's current crime is engaging in Peace talks and actions.

340 brings us this about election fraud.

"Not everything can be stated 1:1."

Is that ^^^ referencing fractional voting calculations? Today DJT Tweets Joe did not get 80,000,000 votes @ 10:44:23

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Constitutionalists fight to defend and apply the Constitution to law.

Imagine how 5 constitutionalist SC Justices would vote concerning a potential administration (which gained power through election fraud) while promising to 'stack' the SC with additional Justices in order to create a new majority of activist, partisan, non-constitutionalist, Justices.

<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join