It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 362
<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hilarious piece from NYPravda painting the Awans as victims of racism.

www.nytimes.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Congress Pays $850,000 to Muslim Aides Targeted in Inquiry Stoked by Trump

Skipping the blah blah racism, blah blah blah, Pravda reveals the two most important parts, oddly without irony.

The case originated in 2016, when officials in the House..

Before DJT.

Mr. Awan’s lawyers approached the House after Democrats took control of the chamber in 2019 to discuss a possible settlement.

Ms. Lofgren said that the employees had threatened to sue various House members, offices and other employees, “seeking millions of dollars in compensatory and punitive damages.” She said the House decided to settle “due to the likelihood of an unfavorable and costly litigation outcome,”

Translation: The Awans had it all, they created duplicates of everything, we had to pay them off. It was just an added bonus that we could claim DJT/Racism and act as if these guys were disciples of Jesus.

On the plus side, they split about 500k.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: imthegoat

ITG, I highly recommend a look at this @CodesUCQ tweet thread, including it's multiple nested sub-digs. It links:

Pickles = CIA
Eric Croomer = CIA
CIA linked to Dominion
Jurassic World: Dominion (new film)
Missing "E"s in various people's tweets
CIA lost control of MSM as many have flipped
...and much more

Nov 26, 1986 – Iran–Contra affair: President Ronald Reagan announces the members of what will become known as the Tower Commission.

Appendix B of the report opens with the line attributed to Roman poet Juvenal, "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?".
source

Latin phrase translated as "Who will guard the guards themselves?", though it is also known by variant translations, such as "Who watches the watchers?" and "Who will watch the watchmen?"

Will there be a "Dominion Tower Commission" Report?🙄

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius
For the Country as a whole to "win" in unity, it is not enough to overcome the opposition by preponderance of force (law), they have to be neutralized as a motivational factor for the public (win hearts and minds).

They will be, once they are all prosecuted and either in prison or... gone.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nisei

originally posted by: doobydoll
a reply to: Observationalist

Jesus words are more important than Qs
Jesus’s track record for fulfilling prophecy is better than Qs

Have you ever heard of the 'Q-source'?

en.wikipedia.org...

The Q source (also called Q document, Q Gospel, or Q from German: Quelle, meaning "source") is a hypothetical written collection of primarily Jesus' sayings (logia). Q is part of the common material found in the Gospels of Matthew and Luke but not in the Gospel of Mark. According to this hypothesis, this material was drawn from the early Church's oral tradition.[1][2][3]

Along with Marcan priority, Q was hypothesized by 1900, and is one of the foundations of most modern gospel scholarship.[4] B. H. Streeter formulated a widely accepted view of Q: that it was written in Koine Greek; that most of its contents appear in Matthew, in Luke, or in both; and that Luke more often preserves the text's original order than Matthew. In the two-source hypothesis, the three-source hypothesis and the Q+/Papias hypothesis, Matthew and Luke both used Mark and Q as sources. Some scholars have postulated that Q is actually a plurality of sources, some written and some oral.[5] Others have attempted to determine the stages in which Q was composed.[6]

Q's existence has been questioned.[6] Omitting what should have been a highly treasured dominical document from all early Church catalogs, its lack of mention by Jerome is a conundrum of modern Biblical scholarship.[7] But copying Q might have been seen as unnecessary as it was preserved in the canonical gospels. Hence, it was preferable to copy the Gospels of Matthew and Luke, "where the sayings of Jesus from Q were rephrased to avoid misunderstandings, and to fit their own situations and their understanding of what Jesus had really meant".[8] Despite challenges, the two-source hypothesis retains wide support.[6]

The "Two-source Hypothesis" proposes that the Gospels of Matthew and Luke were written independently, each using Mark and a second hypothetical document called "Q" as a source. Q was conceived as the most likely explanation behind the common material (mostly sayings) found in the Gospel of Matthew and the Gospel of Luke but not in Mark.

(By Alecmconroy - Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, commons.wikimedia.org...)

Q has been a mystery since the very first Gospels.

Have Faith.

I'm with you on this as well Dobydoll. I brought this up several threads back. I think there is more to Q. Its going to be biblical!

There is also this to go with Q Gospels

The Lost Sayings Gospel of Q Early Christian Writings

Love your posts btw. You blow my mind every time and further affirm spirit/God to me. God Bless!

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone on here. For all those that celebrate. God Bless all!!!

Hi nesei and Happy Thanksgiving to you too and to all my American friends here on ATS.

Thank you and yes this is definitely a great Spiritual war.

I'm happy to blow people's minds lol, it means more people are connecting to the words I share - a lot of my posts (but not all) in these threads are messages from Spirit. I'm not a wise nor clever person at all, I'm nobody lol. I just pass on Spirit messages here.

I'm worried for the people that will get left behind in this Great Awakening. Many will choose to stay in the dark.

Someone a few posts back mentioned something about the 'fake Light is here' - and yes it is here. The 'fake Light' is Lucifer's Light. Lucifer is 'Light-bearer' - he 'holds' a reflection, of God's Light, like a mirror. Whereas God IS the Light. Lucifer has no Light, he is only darkness.
Lucifer's fake Light looks exactly like God's Light because it is a reflection of it, he holds it up to trick us into choosing his path and not God's. He is the deceiver, the liar, and he can only get us to choose his path by littering its doorway with money and riches and possessions and other glittering shiny deceitful fake 'Light' stuff.

The real Light? God's Light?
How is one able to choose it if they don't know about it?
There are many who will say 'oh there's no such thing as God and having to choose a path' or 'sky fairy' etc without even knowing a thing about it. Just dismissed outright and that's that. These people have unwittingly already made their choice because they refuse to open their mind even to the possibility of God and Light. They think this physical material life is all there is even when people tell them otherwise.
They could learn about what they're told, but they don't. That is their choice. They 'choose' not to know.

It's exactly as Q says, ''the choice to know will be yours'' - double-meaning there because it applies to the path of Light too. It's up to us to find out.

My advice to all is learn to meditate. Also learn to heed your 'intuitions', that 'knowing' feeling, that inner 'warning', etc . .. that is Spirit communicating peeps . .. listen to them.

Thank you for your reply nesei. May God please bless you too.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Kraken algorithm...

Kraken: ultrafast metagenomic sequence classification using exact alignments

Kraken is an ultrafast and highly accurate program for assigning taxonomic labels to metagenomic DNA sequences. Previous programs designed for this task have been relatively slow and computationally expensive, forcing researchers to use faster abundance estimation programs, which only classify small subsets of metagenomic data. Using exact alignment of k-mers, Kraken achieves classification accuracy comparable to the fastest BLAST program. In its fastest mode, Kraken classifies 100 base pair reads at a rate of over 4.1 million reads per minute, 909 times faster than Megablast and 11 times faster than the abundance estimation program MetaPhlAn. Kraken is available at John Hopkins University

Kraken 2 updated for 2020

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Historically speaking, it would seem that every revolution created more division than unity which only perpetuated the repetitive pattern of centuries of war. We have to find a way to break that pattern. There has to be a shift into a new pattern for all of humanity that will heal the divide. My thought is that as more people continue to gravitate to one side or the other, the rift will continue to build. The middle grey area will dissolve and we, as a race, will come to a literal fork in the road where we will be forced to choose one path over the other. The path won't be chosen, on our behalf, by any government or authority figure as it was done in past. Each person will select their own path by their own free will. When we're not forced, by legalities, to do anything against our will then there is no resistance to the movement. But allowing people the freedom and ability to make the proper choice has to be done fairly. There are at least a couple of factors that have prevented us from making good, fair choices in the past---lack of discernment and lack of data.

Discernment is the result of becoming attuned to one's own inner guidance or intuition. Everyone, at some point, will have to start focusing inward rather than outward for answers and guidance towards truth. This shift to the internal will probably occur as more people start to realize how much we've been lied to and deceived. There is no information outside of us that can be trusted until we learn to trust ourselves, first.

As for the lack of data, something important to remember is that in the battle between dark and light, the dark is not an oppositional force to light but rather the absence of light. In order to dissipate darkness, simply shed more light. More light needs to be shed on us so that we will be able to clearly see which path to take--the path to redemption or the path to hell. The people of this planet will need full disclosure in order to make that choice. Then we will be able to unify and heal...imo

edit on 26-11-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This popped up on my you-tube feed, I thought it was very interesting - and some people having fun...

The monolith of Utah...

You Tube

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Trump Rally Saturday in Georgia.

mobile.twitter.com...

Note, he used "100%" in at least 2 tweets today.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Very entertaining BigDAnon update over at Furber too chan salty to post.

A bit more on the RockTreeOwl symbols posted her earlier... @!Furber

"If True" the Stacey Abrams part is hilarious. The darker part is the truth of the polarity system corruption coming out is going to get ugly.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I hope Stacy Abrams is exposed. So far, she has escaped scrutiny.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

As for the lack of data, something important to remember is that in the battle between dark and light, the dark is not an oppositional force to light but rather the absence of light. In order to dissipate darkness, simply shed more light. More light needs to be shed on us so that we will be able to clearly see which path to take--the path to redemption or the path to hell. The people of this planet will need full disclosure in order to unify and heal...imo

And evil is the absence of God.

But President Trump, his administration, Q and team, have all brought God back into the White House and are affecting the entire world with His powerful influence. The swamp-dwellers know they don't stand one tiny quark of a chance against the Light, against Truth. They know it's here and they know they can't stop His influence.
But they'll keep trying - anyone else notice the last few weeks that Biden mentions 'the Light' a few times? I have. And his little demon black eyes couldn't be more insincere if a gun was held to his head. The lies are so natural to him, same as his dark 'god'.

We don't have to 'shed more Light', we just need to realise and know we ARE the Light, then we will understand all we have to do is unite and our Light will shine brighter as 'one'. Our united Light, our power and our strength, will be undeniable.
Once we realise that we are Light-beings, that we are each part of the 'whole' Light (pronounced Holy - whol-e), we will then understand that all of us together, united, will become the 'One'. The Whol-e One (Holy One).

We are the Light. Together, united, we are Almighty.

Off to bed. Goodnight friends.

Many are waking up to Truth every day.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Ka-BOOOOM
twitter.com...

Wondering who might be behind the alleged mass voter fraud?

Read “Unrestricted Warfare”, a master plan written by a pair of Chinese People Liberation Army colonels on how to destroy the United States without firing a single bullet.

You may find your answer within the book.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Y'all remember exactly where in the movie this wink is from right?💣

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I theorized a while back when Barr went to McConnell that one of the reasons McConnell came out in support of Trump being allowed to continue with his challenges was to allow him to flail around fruitlessly because they guaranteed that the GA elections would go to Pubs as a sop for allowing the presidency to be selected for Joe. It's easy to do now that they can steal elections, right?

Then they have the ultimate excuse. See? If elections were being stolen, why did both elections in GA go to the Pubs when all the proggies were trying to hard everyone knew the fix was in? And it would be final discredit of Trump.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Which of these idiots will "suicide weekend" claim?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Trump Rally Saturday in Georgia.

mobile.twitter.com...

Note, he used "100%" in at least 2 tweets today.

Did Twitter delete it?

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

OK Corral shootout. Triggered the Clanton idiot, IIRC.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

That's a Bingo!

Awesome!!🤣 Happy Thanksgiving!

twitter.com...
edit on 26-11-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Here more info

www.courtlistener.com...

you want evidence and docs? diggggg anons

<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join