It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 363
<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I didn't see this pass by, So I thought to leave it just here to read .. Turkey Breast taste delicious..

In the early hours of November 4th, 2020, Democratic candidate Joe Biden received several major “vote spikes” that substantially — and decisively — improved his electoral position in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia. Much skepticism and uncertainty surrounds these “vote spikes.” Critics point to suspicious vote counting practices, extreme differences between the two major candidates’ vote counts, and the timing of the vote updates, among other factors, to cast doubt on the legitimacy of some of these spikes. While data analysis cannot on its own demonstrate fraud or systemic issues, it can point us to statistically anomalous cases that invite further scrutiny.

By the early hours of the following morning, Wisconsin had flipped blue, as did Michigan soon after. A few days later, Georgia and Pennsylvania followed suit. Given the uncertain context, many American observers and commentators were immediately uncomfortable or skeptical of these trends.

Fig. 1. X-axis is the Month-Year Hour of the time, Y-axis is the number of votes as of that time, expressed in millions of votes. The red series is the running number of votes for Donald Trump, and the blue series the running number of votes for Joe Biden.

Fig. 2. X-axis is the Month-Year Hour of the time, Y-axis is the number of votes as of that time, expressed in millions of votes. The red series is the running number of votes for Donald Trump, and the blue series the running number of votes for Joe Biden.

votepatternanalysis
Sherlock Holmes

Another thing while listening POTUS thanksgiving video who was great, gets somehow interesting remarks about the votes at 2:48 min..
POTUS thanksgiving

edit on 0b30America/ChicagoThu, 26 Nov 2020 18:21:30 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 26 Nov 2020 18:21:30 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll
"We don't have to 'shed more Light', we just need to realise and know we ARE the Light"

How do you expect the majority of people to come to that realization? How did you come to that realization? My comment about shedding more light has to do with revelation and release of information. It's very difficult for many of us to achieve those lightbulb moments without the crucial data that will trigger our minds to make the proper connections in order to attain a higher level of awareness. We can tell everyone we are the light all day long but as long as they are not openly receptive to that message, they will maintain a mental block against it and resist it. This is where showing is more effective than telling. We are shown through evidence, facts, intel, data...shedding light on the subject. Once we have the Truth, we will no longer be in the dark
edit on 26-11-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
This popped up on my you-tube feed, I thought it was very interesting - and some people having fun...

The monolith of Utah...

You Tube

That's nuts! Straight out of Space Oddessy.
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago1806699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Yes unbelievable , but also to clear and obvious that whenever evil gets exposed it will leave traces ..

edit on 0b27America/ChicagoThu, 26 Nov 2020 18:45:27 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 26 Nov 2020 18:45:27 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Still think you know you do now
THEY WANT TO GET RID OF AMERICA FIRST: Trump EXPLOSIVE Press Conference on Thanksgiving Day

2,630 views•Nov 26, 2020

Golden State Times

President Trump gives Explosive Press Conference on thanksgiving day from the White House

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
Synchronicity above ,I was searching for this news.. LOL

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I’ll be your huckleberry

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Ka-BOOOOM
Alpha6
@Alpha6Phinsider
"Several high profile members of the Defense Policy Board were removed [FIRED] on Wednesday by the Trump administration".
REMOVED: Kissinger, Albright, Harman and Cantor.
Good riddance you Satanic beasts, who use WAR for blood sacrifice to your master.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I can’t read the book just now can use give me a cliff notes?

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
youtu.be...

TRUMP SNAPS AT REPORTER: President Trump SLAMS MEDIA For "Disrespectful" questions

warning: the camera must be running on dominion software because it only glitches with POTUS

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Freedom & Unity

The Masonic Concept of Liberty

How Timely.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
One of my daughters is an international tax accountant for a large accounting firm and she just mentioned to me that this company (Henniges Automotive), who was one of their biggest clients, just dumped their entire internal accounting department and left her firm for another one that’s known for their willingness to be “creative” with their “problem solving”. Her immediate boss is a Director so he’s been a direct line of info. He and most of her coworkers are also liberals and everyone is just kind of in a state of shock. The news that the client was about to be investigated came down a couple of weeks ago and it was discussed in meetings but the general theme was “witch-hunt”. This is a client that she spent the vast majority of busy season working on and they appear to be in heavy CYA mode.

The bottom line is that it appears that investigations are still going on into the Biden Crime Family even if it doesn’t appear that they are.

Old article, for reference -

www.breitbart.com... ntractor-acquire-michigan-dual-use-manufacturer/

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Thanks for posting that. That was something to see. He’s a boss.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Link

It seems that spikes (remember the climate hockey stick?) are just another scam built on a scam, Harris votes, and Rona "cases" ...

After all these cases I'm still waiting to see a person drop dead on the street, or even any kind of the "thank you first responders" to actually, you know, respond to a Rona crises in my hood. Nutt'n so far.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72
One of my daughters is an international tax accountant for a large accounting firm and she just mentioned to me that this company (Henniges Automotive), who was one of their biggest clients, just dumped their entire internal accounting department and left her firm for another one that’s known for their willingness to be “creative” with their “problem solving”. Her immediate boss is a Director so he’s been a direct line of info. He and most of her coworkers are also liberals and everyone is just kind of in a state of shock. The news that the client was about to be investigated came down a couple of weeks ago and it was discussed in meetings but the general theme was “witch-hunt”. This is a client that she spent the vast majority of busy season working on and they appear to be in heavy CYA mode.

The bottom line is that it appears that investigations are still going on into the Biden Crime Family even if it doesn’t appear that they are.

Old article, for reference -

www.breitbart.com... ntractor-acquire-michigan-dual-use-manufacturer/

Likely a reaction after they lawyered up.

TY for personal insight, expect a "yeah okay, but what aboutism..." to follow.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
You need more info look a here lol

directorblue.blogspot.com...

INFOGRAPHIC: The Shocking Allegations of Mass Vote Fraud Made by Sidney Powell in Georgia

A series of infographic slides that lay out all of the election fraud, great to blast out to twitter

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

A clean house...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Keep people at home and they are less likely to see that a scam is being pulled on them.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join