It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Looks like they're STILL cheating in Georgia. Voters getting strange calls about their ballots.

www.oann.com...

And, apologies if already posted, a statistical analysis of the cheating. Very good article.

www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 11/9/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Creep Thumper

We are individual citizens who are completely powerless as the search for the truth drags on.

Hold the line. Stand strong. Stand by.

That quote goes way back.

English WW2 Propaganda poster depicting Winston Churchill as a bulldog with title: Holding the line!
The British Bulldog

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I saw a vid of a certain demographic drinking champagne and celebrating Biden's fake win in a park.

In Romania the actual Dictator kept the entire country isolated, they executed him on teeeveee for truly horrific crimes.

The kids in the park read a CNET headline that said internet speeds in urban areas are not what they should be and they got mad at Trump.

In Chile the actual Dictator had death squads and disappeared seemingly countless people.

The kids on the park took out non-dischargable student loans of their own freewill and are now pissed at Trump that they're debt-handcuffed for decades for their gender studies degree.

Under actual Dictator Pol Pot folks were killed at such an alarming rate they just tossed the bodies into fields because it was easier.

The kids in the park are livid at Trump because a person who self identified last Tuesday as a unicorn was not given a chance to run Amazon by the following Friday.

I watch these folks protesting in Nike's, designer clothes, filming everything on an iPhone high def camera and cannot figure out what the hell they are so pissed at the federal leader for??? It boggles my mind that NOTHING in the last four years in their lives justifies this at all. Nothing. I know two people whose business boomed until The Rona, they bought two houses, and one hates Trump. In fact, I find nothing in their lives that got worse under Trump, but under Obama their lives literally went to hell because of too big to fail, the wealth redistribution and obamacare.

The disconnect is staggering. I'm not saying DJT's existence fixes all lives, that's just stupid, but I am saying the hate is rooted in exclusively mind control and nothing else. Only mind control.

General dissatisfaction with ones self is NOT attributable to Trump. In fact, to date, I have never once said "my life is crap because of a president." Why on earth would I hand my power away like that? To wake up in a soft bed, check social media on a 1000 dollar phone, grab a latte grande at starbucks, then chat with friends later at a farm to table pub and hate a guy who has nothing to do with any of that is the height of mental illness - or the pinnacle of Mind Control.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Attorney general Barr met with Senate leader Mitch McConnell in his office, and then Mitch McConnell comes out and gives a speech on the senate floor.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Teeeveee clip. Fully relates to CWM's post above ^^^^^^

edit on 9-11-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Not everyone at Fox has brains. 🙄

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I’m gonna miss tucker.
Hope he jumps ship fast

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

None of these talking heads at ANY of these TV News Channels are on our side. That includes Tucker, Hannity, Jack Posobeic, or any of the rest of them. They are all actors, reading lines that they did not write.

Tucker and Maddow have confirmed in court that nothing that is said on their shows is to be taken literally. They consider themselves entertainment, NOT actual news.

Its all one big club - and WE ain't in it!

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

I’m gonna miss tucker.
Hope he jumps ship fast

I saw an article claiming Tucker was gonna be the GOP nominee in 2024.

Maybe they spoke to him and got him to lay off Hunter ? Its all a show.

thehill.com...
edit on 9-11-2020 by justsaying111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Media mind-control reminding people of the 2000 election now? Ironic when they're trying to convince people the US elections are fair? The 2000 election was totally rigged.

@Reuters
In 2000, after a legal battle over the results, Al Gore conceded to George W. Bush. In 2008, John McCain highlighted the significance of Barack Obama's win. Here’s a look back at some historic presidential concession speeches.

@Reuters video clip posted on twit 👇

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: justsaying111

I’m gonna miss tucker.
Hope he jumps ship fast

I saw an article claiming Tucker was gonna be the GOP nominee in 2024.

Maybe they spoke to him and got him to lay off Hunter ? Its all a show.

thehill.com...

Lol. Sounds about right. He probably thought of all the “good” he could do in that position.
Fvck him too

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

None of these talking heads at ANY of these TV News Channels are on our side. That includes Tucker, Hannity, Jack Posobeic, or any of the rest of them. They are all actors, reading lines that they did not write.

Tucker and Maddow have confirmed in court that nothing that is said on their shows is to be taken literally. They consider themselves entertainment, NOT actual news.

I think she just might be that stupid. She doesn't look like she knows the president isn't elected by the MSM.

Another dumb blonde moment.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I think she just might be that stupid. She doesn't look like she knows the president isn't elected by the MSM.

Another dumb blonde moment.

Yeah I don’t THINK it’s nefarious. I just think she’s ignorant and arrogant and pretty so she never had to think very hard.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

edit on 9-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Esper must be the dumbest eff’ing General in the DoD.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Why? What did I miss?

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

While I tend to agree to a point much of it is entertainment and I know Hannity has said his show is opinion based and will tend to follow one direction. I can’t speak for the others as I have not heard it directly but my guess is when your networks drastically take different directional steps it’s only a matter of time before you realize your time is running out to either confirm or face enormous pressure. I would bet that Hannity, Maria, and Tucker could quit today and have jobs tomorrow pretty easily.

What will happen when you have three or 4 networks that are basically the same? My guess is they start eating each other pretty quickly

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Why? What did I miss?

In the middle of Coup #3 he starts helping Team Biden with transition, on the sly.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Interesting...

Lin Wood joined the DJT legal team

Doug Collins appointed to lead in GA.

Very interesting developments happening in front, I wonder what's happening in back. Must be full blown chaos. I guess that happens when the first fair election happens and the results are beyond catastrophic for one side.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Stupid to remind people of Al Gore who fought his election clear into December. If he wasn't a sore loser to do it, then Trump isn't a sore loser to keep going at least that long.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join