It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Starts at 25:45

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Our new secretary of defense looks perfect for putting down internal insurrections. Not a pencil and paper pusher.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Fox News's Neil Cavuto cut this press briefing short for some reason. Thank you for posting the entire thing.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That IP address is a Class C address, which is reserved for 'internal' use, known as a private network - IE it is not routable on the internet. That IP address would be static due to being a server, CCTV camera or similar device. Most home routers come pre-configured with 192.168.0.* or 192.168.1.* etc.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Aren’t 192.168.*.* IP’s used for internal, local area networks? Like my router log in page is 192.168.0.1.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Fox News's Neil Cavuto cut this press briefing short for some reason. Thank you for posting the entire thing.

You know why Neil did it. He’s a never Trumper. If the fraud is reversed and it delivers a Trump second term, FOX goes into the garbage heap with the rest of MSM... they burned their bridge.

They can control what their viewers hear but they can’t control the States/Feds legal actions. SCOTUS is looming.

Between Joe going after Thomas; Schumer going after Kav/Gor, Nancy going after ACB, Alito already pissed off at lower courts; it’s going to end poorly for Joe.

edit on 9-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

When Mitch McConnell came to the microphone today and announced his full support for President Trump's effort to make sure the election was fair, the mainstream media went crazy.

Over the weekend those nutjobs were declaring how President Trump was almost all alone in his challenges..with no GOP support.

Now...
!

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
lol @ Cavuto.

When the courts start flipping these states, watching him implode will be special.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Are you guys excited?

I'm very excited.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I had to share this. If you are concerned about whether evidence will be clear to see... you don't even need it releasing. They are literally doing it themselves. Understand that this guy even left his tiktok handle in the bottom left Link. His tiktok is still up and goes back a fair way. He's still out there poking fun at Trump. BLM supporter.

When you're this dumb, to commit an election crime and post it online for likes... this whole election fraud will fall apart quicker than you can imagine.

p.s. The above video is what I've mirrored to my own backup YT channel, so don't go pointing anyone there!!! Cheers

p.p.s. Link to where I found this story on Twitter
It is worth taking note of the dem supporters replying, saying that it isn't real. When it only takes 2 seconds to look him up. *eyeroll*

p.p.p.s I just want to add an observation. It is important to note the mind set here. This guy just sees DJT and rips it up. What he doesn't see is that this is someone elses vote, their expression removed. He has claimed authority over them unknowingly. Taken their voice. It is a micro expression of the bigger picture. That, to me is the disgusting part.

edit on 9-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Are you guys excited?

I'm very excited.

Yup.

Scenario 1. Trump wins and Left implodes.
Scenario 2. Trump loses and Joe & Blow create such a dumpster fire their own party can’t put it out.

Both scenarios are popcorn worthy. The Dems know they cheated. Just have to see if it pays off.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Q said these people are stupid. It’s showing up at all levels of the Left.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Hope he's got plenty of lube for his federal trip.

This is what happens when you allow legions of commie teachers to brainwash your children.

THERE IS NO HONOR AMONG THIEVES.
edit on 11/9/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I've edited this, because it was a bit crass.
edit on 9-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Why does -20dBFS sound familiar? Have anyone in these threads a clue as to why it might sound familiar?

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Why does -20dBFS sound familiar? Have anyone in these threads a clue as to why it might sound familiar?

Alignment Level ? Baseline level maybe? Out of my depth.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Sorry, GG. Hanging my head in shame. Just realized that. Local radio has me hot!

Fox cut away from the presser about all the voting irregularities.

Fox is SOOO dead to me.

Cavuto has always been a tool.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Already unplugged from everything FOX.

Setting DVR for OAN and Nmax starting this evening.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Catching up PJ, so apols if mentioned re POTUS changing to new SECDEF.

From the second part of his tweet:

...Chris will do a GREAT job! Mark Esper has been terminated. I would like to thank him for his service.

TERMINATED???

Strange word to use... why not "fired", "sacked" or "replaced"?

I suggest we need to look out for proof of life on Mark Esper!

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I just had a really crazy thought.
What if all elections have been rigged since JFK?

This time and last time they "unrigged" the election....but this election they knew what was happening, gathered evidence in the background, and kept tabs of how many votes came in for Trump to then decide how to proceed. Meaning that they know the country voted in trump but before making any major moves they wanted to see actual data of where the majority of the public stands? Because as well all know, the population has to be onboard for a successful counter coup.

Just a thought.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join