It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

You think I'm saying Trump should concede?

I'm saying they want Trump to concede and do it NOW, actually they want him to go back in time and do it at noon on election day or best of all, four years ago so Hillary could have her term.

What I'm saying is that using Gore as an example reminds people that there is sometimes a long legal process to go through before anyone is called the official president elect, and the press has no say in that.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Another California District flips to Republican. More evidence that President Trump won the election.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Stupid to remind people of Al Gore who fought his election clear into December. If he wasn't a sore loser to do it, then Trump isn't a sore loser to keep going at least that long.

True. That debacle took 36-37 days. Too many people suffer from Creeping Normalcy aka "landscape amnesia" a Cognitive Bias that the average human is blind to. Because a "natural" uneducated human is blind to it by the media they can be manipulated with it. Creeping Normalcy is explained by the illustration of slowly increasing the temperature of the water in a pot with a frog in it. The frog relaxes and doesn’t jump out until his ass is cooked; which is what they'll all get with Biden.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh no. Sorry about that. I was talking about the media comparing Gore and Trump. Not you.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
More Dominion voting systems and it's Clinton connection.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: imthegoat
Anyone on iPhone that can confirm this? Allegedly if you ask Siri "how old is the president?" Siri responds with "Kamala Harris was born 56 years ago..."

“Donald trump is 74 years old”.

Nope.

Thats why I brought it here, because the good people of ATS will give you a straight answer. Not to say apple didn't hurry and quietly fix the "bug" after the initial reports, but still. I saw multiple videos of it, but I needed confirmation for myself. Thanks for being the guinea pig 😁

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh no. Sorry about that. I was talking about the media comparing Gore and Trump. Not you.

Fun Fact: 3 current conservative Supreme Court Justices worked on Bush's legal team to fight Gore's challenge to the 2000 election results.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I'm just saying that they want everyone to see how gracious they were to concede to put pressure on Trump, but Al Gore was not someone who just knuckled under. He found the results for a full month, and others carried on the recounts long after that. No one in the press called him a sore loser for it, either.

I know. It was a joke. I’m trying to imitate my British brothers style. I guess I failed.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Esper must be the dumbest eff’ing General in the DoD.

Why? What did I miss?

In the middle of Coup #3 he starts helping Team Biden with transition, on the sly.

I’m dumb too.

This is a mistake for him?

There's a protocol for the transition of administrations. It's administered by the GSA. Lots of rules, logistics, etc.

I assume there's protocols for granting security clearances, getting people access they need, even assigning them offices and support staff, IDs to get into the building, parking spots...

Other things kick in, like the Grubermint starts paying for salaries, travel, computer support, all sorts of #.

Thing is, GSA hasn't yet determined that its transition protocols should be implemented, and they're in no hurry to do so under the circumstances.

Dude went outside the official channels, took it upon himself to determine Trump is out. And he's at the highest level of the administration. One wonders too if he passed secret information to people he shouldn't have, made introductions to domestic and foreign contacts, etc.

Now ask yourself, "so what, only one guy." Is it? Should every employee of the .gov be able to determine for themselves if they need to work with the transition team, or play by the rules? Imagine 500 employees helping transition, ignoring their jobs, handing out secret information, all without authority. Probably some kind of crime, I would imagine.

Four years later Flynn is still under indictment for doing pretty much the same thing.
edit on 9-11-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Biden's “healing” moment appears to have passed. There are still scores to be settled and spoils to be claimed. Biden's call to “see each other again” appears to have been heard as an invitation for targeting rather than embracing those on the other side.

@JonathanTurley

Georgia Prepares For Second “March To The Sea” As Leading Democrats Promise Scorched Earth Campaign - Constitutional lawyer Jonathan Turley.

The last Yankee to promise a scorched earth campaign through Georgia delivered on his promise. Ironically, the Georgia campaign will commence on an ominous anniversary. The infamous “March to the Sea” by Gen. Sherman began on November 15th and ended shortly before Christmas. The march left Georgia in ashes.

Marching Through Georgia - “Treason fled before us, for resistance was in vain.”

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Why? What did I miss?

In the middle of Coup #3 he starts helping Team Biden with transition, on the sly.

I’m dumb too.

Seriously? He does things behind the President's back for someone who has not yet been elected and you don't see a problem with that?

W T F . . .

No sir. Not at all. I am ignorant in his role of anything. All I know is his title.

I’m ready to shed blood. We need unity.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Joe’s the guy who takes the new Vette home for the weekend but the dealer can’t get him financed anywhere. He stops taking calls from the dealer, lol.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why? What did I miss?

I’m dumb too.

He got fired today so I’d say it’s a fatal mistake

Former Mueller team anti Trumper Andrew weissmann says President Trump is about to launch a coup!

mobile.twitter.com...

A coup against himself?

Reading the comments.

What they see, and what we see, are so far apart it's scary.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Watch what is “done” not what is “said”.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
care - did POTUS do a presser?

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I didnt anything about any of that. Everyone just somehow knew the convesation but me.
Last i heard they were denied access

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Nice to see OAN is on this...

#Developing: The #DominionVotingSystems that "glitched" in favor of Joe Biden (and was used in 29 states), partnered up with Clinton Global Initiative and had on staff former employees of both Clinton Growth Initiative and Clinton Cash Cow TENEO.

Full report on
@OANN

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Sorry, GG. Hanging my head in shame. Just realized that. Local radio has me hot!

Fox cut away from the presser about all the voting irregularities.

Fox is SOOO dead to me.
edit on 11/9/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I'm late posting this lead so apologies to MT...

I got a lead to look at this link to video.foxbusiness.com, which displays the test card below:

Bigger picture

Note the IP address in the top left of the picture:

IP: 192.168.1.101
Subnet: 255.255.255.0
Static

A Whois? of the URL gives no information on country, or who owns it but does - include a GPS coordinate:

Bigger picture

Latitude (IP-Address): 55.75222
Longitude (IP-Address): 37.61556

A Googlemaps search shows that the IP-Address is at the KREMLIN!

Bigger picture

So what does this mean?
a) On a superficial level it means that test screen shot shows FOX waiting for a video stream titled:

Trump Election HQ Pool
Lip-sync, video alignment and ident
1080i59 Hitomi Matchbox -20 dBFS

b) The feed is either coming back from or going to the Kremlin over the internet,
c) The video will be high definition (1080) and have an underlying sound stream of -20dBFS?

d) "Trump HQ Pool" implies a video stream from a Fox Business News camera at Trump Election HQ - though in theory it could mean a RT camera at the HQ which goes to the Kremlin and is then fed back to Fox Business... curious!

e) Note the "static" under the IP address - the owner of this IP set owns a range of IPv4 addresses and if the link is DYNAMIC then the stream can use any of 255 addresses. However making it STATIC means that particular address is fixed. Network administrators usually only use STATIC addresses for important and secured traffic for a long-term fixed communication line which is secure and usually encrypted.

There could, in theory, be an innocent reason for this... but it looks CURIOUS!

edit on 9-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

It’s all good man. I appreciate your enthusiasm.
Last I heard Biden’s team couldn’t get in.
I knew he put in his resignation last week
I knew he got fired today. I don’t know why and I don’t know what he did.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join