It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Journalist Alex Newman joins Greg Hunter to say that this 2020 election fraud is the biggest in the history of the free world.

Note, this aired just prior to Esper being fired.

We are witnessing a war-gamed, planned takeover of the United States government, financed by Wall St. bankers, the same group who financed the October 1917 Russian Communist Revolution.

“The fact that no charges are being filed and no investigations going on, it tells you everything you need to know about AG Barr, the DOJ and the FBI. . . . There is a coup underway right now, a coup d’état. . . .Their goal is a complete overthrow of the United States of America.”

“I think right at the right moment they’re going to try to make this look real bad for Donald Trump, they’re going to try to make it look like he wants to use the military to stay in power, when really, they’re trying to use the military to remove him from power, illegitimately."

Interview summary

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: chr0naut

Oh no! With a virus that has a 99%+ survival rate ... whatever shall we do?

Out of the nearly 10,000,000 infected in the US, 237,000 have already died. That isn't a 99% survival rate.

so 237,000/10,000,000= 0.0237 percentage deaths. that means out of all diagnosed patients 97% recovered

and if you take the cdc estimates

www.foxnews.com...

That the known cases of covid is 40% of the true cases i believe puts the estimated infections to be uptowards 25,000,000

now 237,000/25,000,000=0.00948 or 99% recovery rate...

unless you do not believe the cdc...remember follow the science my friend (someone will correct me of i am wrong on me maths)
edit on 9-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You've used a list from 2018. Nice try.

Trump's Accomplishments

His brokering of peace between Israel and Arab countries alone is unprecedented.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I saw this weird story today from Inside Edition. Its like the left is afraid the CIA is out to get them. Funny, but I thought the left was using the CIA against the right...

www.insideedition.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Please don't feed the trolls.

Just scrolled through three pages of feeding.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Covid-19 cured the common flu apparently.

Take the current CV-19 death count and cut it by 40% due to governors in 3 or 4 states trying to kill off the Greatest Generation.

243,857 x 60% = 146,314

Now cut the count due to inflated death counts from people not dying “from” CV19 but “with” CV19. We will use a VERY conservative 10%.

146,314 x 90% = 131,683

10.3m positive CV19 cases. That’s 1.3% “actual” death rate among INFECTED people. 98.7% (likely higher) survival rate across ALL age groups.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON
I saw this weird story today from Inside Edition. Its like the left is afraid the CIA is out to get them. Funny, but I thought the left was using the CIA against the right...

www.insideedition.com...

They are. If you want to know what they're planning, look at what they accuse you of maybe doing. So, they are wanting to arrest and prosecute up to a million right wing terrorists are they?

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I was actually interested to hear the opinion. It takes a bit of guts to come into an echo chamber, and for that I will give him full credit. Sometimes, it isn't a bad thing to be challenged. I'm pretty sure everyone here is resolute in their opinions.

I have sympathy for your scrolling finger though Lance. Take that as a friendly joke by the way, I appreciate all you bring here. I just don't think being exclusive is a good idea, especially if someone is willing to speak their mind, and it shouldn't be frowned upon.
But each to their own. I've seen pages upon pages wasted on far less. That's all.
edit on 9-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Yep.

Just that arguing about the corona numbers has been done to death here on ATS and every other board on the web for the last 7 months - longer probs.
edit on 9-11-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Wray?

Better get some earplugs (not those crappy 3M ones)

BOOMS INCOMING!

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Pfizer was extremely angry at President Trump in August when he vowed to go to "step #4" to bring down drug prices 40%, if the pharmaceuticals didn't do so during #1/#2 or #3. Right after that, he made the speech at Whirlpool (and other places) describing how he was in danger, and might have to disappear for awhile due to very powerful/dangerous people (or something like that.)

I was told a vaccine is ready when it is over 50% effective. 90% sounds like they sat on it

Esper out - 1 down
Wrey on Deck
Haspal in the Hole
edit on 9-11-2020 by RTbigTOE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Personal antidote: take it for what it’s worth.
A co-worker just got a call from Virginia thanking her for her vote. We are in MS.
Take it for what it is and check to see if your vote is accurate even if you are in a red state that stayed red.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

You are correct. The recovery rate is actually better than 99% if you look at the chart near the bottom of this CDC webpage. Even for those over age 70, it's 99.5% odds of recovery, if you contract Covid-19.

CDC Covid-19 Pandemic: www.cdc.gov...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Remember, John Solomon said this past Thursday night (to Lou Dobbs) major "developments" are expected this week in the Barr-Durham investigation.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Actually, on that point yes. 100% agree with you.

link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist
The Trump campaign even put up a website for Trump voters to report if their state did not show them as voting. Lots of Trump ballots were trashed. Dem operative/poll crook in Detroit bragged about him and his team trashing thousands of them.

link   

We voted the old way here: on paper with ball point. Fed it into the box and waited until the box accepted it.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

You're right - 238,000/10,100,000 = 0.0235643564356436

So, of the CONFIRMED cases, we have an overall 2% case fatality rate. But, do you really think that everyone who has actually gotten COVID has gone to get a test? I think we can at least double the number of actual cases - probably more like 5x. Even if you only double it, you get to 1%.

And that is for all cases. Unless you are 70+ years old and have 2 or 3 comorbidities, the actual chances of dying are MUCH lower than 1%.

OK, but you are just making an assumption and pulling figures out of the air.

And those that have died, have died, that has nothing to do with testing. And, the numbers are echoed from numbers of countries around the world. Even those with a far higher proportion of their populace tested than the US.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

We voted the old way here: on paper with ball point. Fed it into the box and waited until the box accepted it.

Same here.
Trump won our state.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join