It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Interesting...

Lin Wood joined the DJT legal team

Doug Collins appointed to lead in GA.

Very interesting developments happening in front, I wonder what's happening in back. Must be full blown chaos. I guess that happens when the first fair election happens and the results are beyond catastrophic for one side.

It’s clear that in no fewer than 4 states, each day brings new info to light on the scope of the fraud. It’s going to get to the point MSM can’t ignore. They may cover it and poo poo it but the red flags are piling up fast & furious.

Each day with new revelations, do we think Joe feels better or worse about his “projection”?
edit on 9-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Stupid to remind people of Al Gore who fought his election clear into December. If he wasn't a sore loser to do it, then Trump isn't a sore loser to keep going at least that long.

Well...that’s not the best argument.
Al gore surrrendered to depression and gained 100 lbs.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Esper must be the dumbest eff’ing General in the DoD.

Why? What did I miss?

In the middle of Coup #3 he starts helping Team Biden with transition, on the sly.

I’m dumb too.

This is a mistake for him?

link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I'm just saying that they want everyone to see how gracious they were to concede to put pressure on Trump, but Al Gore was not someone who just knuckled under. He found the results for a full month, and others carried on the recounts long after that. No one in the press called him a sore loser for it, either.

link   
Just heard on local radio that Trump will speak at or around the bottom of the hour. They're going to cut to it in the middle of our most successful local radio show, so it must be important.

link   

Why? What did I miss?

In the middle of Coup #3 he starts helping Team Biden with transition, on the sly.

I’m dumb too.

He got fired today so I’d say it’s a fatal mistake

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Just heard on local radio that Trump will speak at or around the bottom of the hour. They're going to cut to it in the middle of our most successful local radio show, so it must be important.

Probably just gonna confirm he fired Esper.

link   
Tucker: Civilian Contractor in Iraq...

...hanging out with the DynCorp boys.
pic source

Now, like his father is a "gonzo reporter"

link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

By Wednesday these pressers need to include FBI quality visuals showing the data anomalies, the confirmed fraud, the suspected fraud, and need to audit these results to confirm the winner; whomever that ends up being.

link   

Why? What did I miss?

I’m dumb too.

Seriously? He does things behind the President's back for someone who has not yet been elected and you don't see a problem with that?

W T F . . .

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Directly from the UN, The United Nations...

Build Back Better, which just so happens to be the name of President Elect Harris' transition website.

From the UN.

Implement mask mandates nationwide by working with governors and mayors and by asking the American people to do what they do best: step up in a time of crisis.

Experts agree that tens of thousands of lives can be saved if Americans wear masks. President-elect Biden will continue to call on:

Every American to wear a mask when they are around people outside their household.
Every Governor to make that mandatory in their state.
Local authorities to also make it mandatory to buttress their state orders.

Funny I saw a self own tweet of Naomi Kline who portends to be insightful saying if she had known Joe was going institute national mask mandates she would not have voted for him. Staggeringly stupid, if the "build back better" slogan didn't alert her that fact, the campaign proclamation of Joe and Harris should have. She watches teeeveee is my guess.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

No. Come on now. We like to think "these people are stupid"...but that is not really it. They are not stupid at all. They are just very arrogant. They think WE are the stupid ones - and for the vast majority of us, they are 100% correct. They did not get to their positions over us by being stupid. Complicit? Yes. No morals or conscience? Absolutely. Guilty? You betcha.

Stupid though? Nah.....

Its like Comey trying to convince everyone that on one hand the FBI and DOJ are THE premiere Law Enforcement organization on the planet, but then also wanting us to believe that they are all incompetent, cannot remember what they had for lunch today, and just in general really bad at their jobs. Does not compute.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Tucker: Civilian Contractor in Iraq...

...hanging out with the DynCorp boys.
pic source

Now, like his father is a "gonzo reporter"

Maybe it is just me, but unless one is trained in firing a gun it is best not to be seen with one. I know squat about guns but he clearly has no idea how to use one.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Seriously - not a very good comparison at all. Gore fought his case for almost 2 months. It hasnt even been 1 week for Trump yet. It just doesnt matter what it is....no matter what President Trump does, its automatically the worst thing an American President has ever done, even if there are tons of historical examples that show that not to be true at all.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Well it got him officially fired today by Trump, so I would say Yes.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Why? What did I miss?

I’m dumb too.

Former Mueller team anti Trumper Andrew weissmann says President Trump is about to launch a coup!

mobile.twitter.com...

A coup against himself?

link   

Michelle Park Steel (R) has flipped #CA48 by beating Harley Rouda (D). Another big house flip for Republicans!

twitter.com...

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

He then went to Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut, where he graduated in 1991 with a BA in history.[16] After college, Carlson tried to join the Central Intelligence Agency, but his application was denied, after which he decided to pursue a career in journalism with the encouragement of his father.[28][16]

From Tuckers Wiki...

So, I'm starting to wonder if that CIA application was not actually denied, and he assumed his role as a CIA Mockingbird instead? Having your application denied is a very good cover story. Anybody ever seen the movie "The Departed?"

link   
mobile.twitter.com...

AGs from KY/LA/MO/OK filing legal action in PA mail in ballot challenge.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why? What did I miss?

I’m dumb too.

Former Mueller team anti Trumper Andrew weissmann says President Trump is about to launch a coup!

mobile.twitter.com...

A coup against himself?

lol. Nobody listens to him anymore. Anything attached to Mueller gets the eye roll.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join