It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
When did this kew thread turn into a C19 statistical thread? A post or two is fine, but pages of it?? Ughh.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
There are quite a few conservative blogs and other outlets that are reminding people of the Al Gore race on 2000. They kept reminding people how the race wasn't called and how Gore kept insisting on a fair and open recount process.

Looking back, we know now that the Bushes probably did cheat to get W elected. The "hanging chad" business was excluding votes on the flimsiest of pretenses.

But Gore was probably cheating as well. Florida was displaying the exact same suspicious voting patters we're seeing now: unreasonable pauses in voting, followed by a box of ballots getting "found" that were almost all for Gore. Even back then I could tell they were stuffing the ballot box.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Seriously...🙄
World Freedom Day (United States)

Nov 9, 1965 – Several U.S. states and parts of Canada are hit by a series of blackouts lasting up to 13 hours in the Northeast blackout of 1965. Canadian fault.

Nov 9, 1979 – Cold War: Nuclear false alarm: The NORAD computers and the Alternate National Military Command Center in Fort Ritchie, Maryland detected purported massive Soviet nuclear strike. After reviewing the raw data from satellites and checking the early-warning radars, the alert is cancelled. COG activated. This occurred two more times in 1980.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

A straight-up lie brings nothing to this table.

Dissenters should stick to the truth, which is what conservatives have always done.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
When did this kew thread turn into a C19 statistical thread? A post or two is fine, but pages of it?? Ughh.

Good point. Mea culpa

Q “plan” holding tough. If you ignore what MSM “says” and watch what the states/Feds are “doing” it does not bode well for Joe n Blow.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yeah, dont you know? All Presidents broker historic peace deals in the Middle East, and get nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize on 4 separate occasions!

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm pretty sure Trump won Wisconsin. We had some real dirtiness here the night of the election though.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Can you name few examples?

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

And while I agree with you on principle, there are literally hundreds of other posts any user can argue on or choose to bait other users on. So if we ignore here, maybe they'll move on....

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I'm pretty sure Trump won Wisconsin. We had some real dirtiness here the night of the election though.

IMO, when the dust settles;

Trump 284
Joe 254

NV, WI, PA, NC, GA, AK go to Trump
AZ to Biden. This irritates me to no end.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Attempting to stear conversation back to topic

www.defense.gov...

This is the new acting Sect of Defense.

Has anyone heard of this guy or has he been referenced by anons previously?

edit on 9-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

IMO, when the dust settles;

Trump 284
Joe 254

NV, WI, PA, NC, GA, AK go to Trump
AZ to Biden. This irritates me to no end.

It's hard because the lie is being peddled by people with power. We are individual citizens who are completely powerless as the search for the truth drags on.

I am right there with you, much to the chagrin of my cardiologist.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
Please don't feed the trolls.

Just scrolled through three pages of feeding.

Agreed. People really need to learn who is genuinely interested in learning and growing and those entire goal in life is to be antagonistic, irritating and claim the moral and intellectual high ground through hate. The Anon system is NOT that, at the very least it is not that. Also, last worders are the worst.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
CCP+eneMedia+Harris method to 270...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Can you name few examples?

GA
- Sec of State orders investigation into Fulton County voting irregularities.
- Sec of State confirms recount will happen
- Election official confirms “we will find illegal votes and double voters”
- Fulton County had to “rescan” ballots due to reporting issues.
- GA election staff says “company” uploaded something which is not normal and caused “glitch”

MI
- Lawsuit filed with affidavits from city employees instructed to backdate ballots.
- 2 formal FBI investigations opened in the state.
- State Legislature subpoenas documents associated with voter fraud.
- County Clerk caught “glitch” that changed 6000 votes from Trump to Biden.
- Antrim County reports “glitch” gave Biden 3000 extra votes.
- county clerk discovers total votes by software did not match printed tapes.
- Great Lakes Justice Center files action in Wayne County Court over massive voter fraud.

NV
- Clark County elections Dept whistleblower files affidavit that proof of residence was fabricated on ballots.
- 200,000 ballots not verified by a human.

PA
- 1 formal FBI investigation opened
- State Speaker of House confirms “full audit” to be performed prior to certification.
- SCOTUS Alito orders ballots segregated that did not meet state law requirements.
- Lucerne County election staff under FBI investigation for mishandling Trump ballots.

WI
- Election Commission instructed all clerks to illegally alter absentee ballots that were missing info.
- State Assembly calls for review of election, citing voter fraud concerns.

This is before the audits even start. Pfft, less than just ONE of these launched the Mueller Special Counsel and later an Impeachment.

Dems better hope all the fraud was rogue individuals and not an organized (RICO) effort out of the DNC.
edit on 9-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
Please don't feed the trolls.

Just scrolled through three pages of feeding.

Agreed. People really need to learn who is genuinely interested in learning and growing and those entire goal in life is to be antagonistic, irritating and claim the moral and intellectual high ground through hate. The Anon system is NOT that, at the very least it is not that. Also, last worders are the worst.
Last thing i will say in relation to the trolls in general, i believe if you encounter then rebuke with knowlexge atleast once so those whom may not be enlightened will at least encounter the truth. It serpent tongues reign uncontested they flood the battlefield.
/end of rant

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

Nope, new to me. Here's the new Acting Sec Defense as a fighting AOB commander in 2001 @5thForces.

Well he's a former Green Beret, came from the director of the National Counterterrorism Center, another shadowy clandestine swamp but was only director since August 2020. That Bush org former directors were Brennan, Nicholas Rasmussen (IMPORTANT name to remember, Q1764) > McCain Institute; Joseph Maguire former acting DNI; and also the Disposition Matrix.

IDK, maybe Trump finally got the right patriotic fighting guy.🤔

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Especially when you consider “experts” at foreign relations such as John Kerry have said in interviews it can never be done. Factor that it was done and by individuals with no previous experience is a big deal.

The fact these deals are going on and there were no wars with huge losses of life says a lot and is the best part of Trumps legacy. Not many presidents have that on their resume

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

We are individual citizens who are completely powerless as the search for the truth drags on.

Individually, it may seem we are powerless, but together we are strong. We all know this election was stolen. The evidence is mounting, not just circumstantial and anecdotal, but empirical evidence as well.

Hold the line. Stand strong. Stand by.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join