It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Just fyi, he is commenting on the letter from Nov 4th, not the latest that Rel posted.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: justsaying111
Are we ever gonna find out what was in those letters at the Bush funeral.

Has cue ever mentioned them?

i have not seen any reference to it, but i suspect it was a picture of something as Jeb's facial recognition was too fast to have read anything

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Not seen this posted yet...

Statement on sunday by Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano

I think he's treading dangerously for his security - he's effectively outed the catholic church as part of the deep state!

Odd how this letter is Not posted on onepeterfive.com... like his previous letter on Nov 4.

Interestingly, he links to an article on InfoWars. Strange times!

From your link:

Reality no longer matters: it is absolutely irrelevant when it stands between the conceived plan and its realization. Covid and Biden are two holograms, two artificial creations, ready to be adapted time and time again to contingent needs or respectively replaced when necessary with Covid-21 and Kamala Harris. The accusations of irresponsibility thrown at Trump supporters for holding rallies vanish as soon as Biden’s supporters gather in the streets, as has already happened for BLM demonstrations.

We thus return to that division between good people and evil people, that is ridiculed when it is used by one side – ours – and conversely held up as an incontestable postulate when used by our adversaries. We have seen this with the contemptuous comments responding to my words about the “children of Light” and the “children of darkness,” as if my “apocalyptic tones” were the fruit of a ravingly mad mind and not the simple observation of reality.

The name 'Freemason' is said to be derived from the Egyptian 'phre' meaning "the sun" and 'mas' which means "a child." Phre-Massen gives to us, "Children of the Sun" or the "Sons of Light."
"Melchizedek and the Mystery of Fire" by Manly P. Hall

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
News is claiming the market rally is all about Biden's win and the COVID vaccine news. I'd wage it has more to do with the vaccine news.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
11-9 mirror 911 = two year delta

Q posted the first on 11-9 and then the exact same post again.

Note the presence of the "y" here.

"Pre_stage ele_y"

In this case the "_" could be "connects..." or "leads to..." So we could have "ELECTION Leads To Y" because we are no longer setting the stage.

Y could be seen as a choice point, go left or right. [Y] is a CHOICE.

Election is a choice.

So, the election choice - Joe or DJT leads to...

Pre_stage sec_y

This could be "security leads to Y" or security issues leads to choice point.

Not sure what the rest could be.

So [Y] fitting as a choice point fits my contention this is in fact a choice point for humanity. It would also suggest that process was mapped out - first drop, then confirmed - second drop and we are on track when we reach the two year delta.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This paints a pretty good picture of what happened in MI.

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Intresting Thread using the math on the ballot counting, interesting graphic representations of vote counting. The conclusion is what we observed here months ago...

Lets wrap this up: It appears Dems shot themselves in the foot bc making everyone do mail-in ballots actually makes it easier to catch mail-in ballot fraud. Bc all of the ballots go through the postal system, they get shuffled like a deck of cards, so we expect reported...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Nothing is 'free' in this world. You have to wonder if this news had come out a week earlier would it have changed the result of the election.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

So here are the two Bible Codes I was talking on from yesterday for those who are interested. They are the same base code, just the second one is updated. Taken together, they leave me with a disturbing conclusion -- Trump won but it won't matter one way or the other.

But it does reinforce "People of Light" v. "People of Darkness".

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
News is claiming the market rally is all about Biden's win and the COVID vaccine news. I'd wage it has more to do with the vaccine news.

Market had it's best week last week since the $3.3 Trillion stimulus in April, according to FoxBusiness. FoxBusiness said markets like big government spending and see Joe Biden as a big spender.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I think they're getting business done in case potential President Pervert gets the WH.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Pfizer was extremely angry at President Trump in August when he vowed to go to "step #4" to bring down drug prices 40%, if the pharmaceuticals didn't do so during #1/#2 or #3. Right after that, he made the speech at Whirlpool (and other places) describing how he was in danger, and might have to disappear for awhile due to very powerful/dangerous people (or something like that.)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
TRUMP HAS JUST FIRED SEC of DEFENSE MARK ESPER! Gina Haspel next?

twitter.com...

Christopher C. Miller of National Counter-terrorism Center is acting Secretary of Defense.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
edit on 9-11-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Re: www.foxnews.com...

Firing the Defense Secretary indicates a President who's planning on staying around for awhile, does it not?

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

originally posted by: justsaying111
Are we ever gonna find out what was in those letters at the Bush funeral.

Has cue ever mentioned them?

i have not seen any reference to it, but i suspect it was a picture of something as Jeb's facial recognition was too fast to have read anything

How about then, GHW with various unknows....?

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Gee, Care, the media will be outraged!

Cheers

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Suicide Weekend..

Political Suicide?

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

In Army jargon, "King of Battle" = field artillery.

Cheers

link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: chr0naut

Fair enough. I have no objection to your viewpoint, and no one but God knows the full truth.
I see things slightly differently in how God moves. Everything for a reason. To say Q is a lie is dealing in certainty. I see it as a half truth. It serves a purpose, just as Trump serves a purpose.

The snakes have set upon one another.

[...]

To be clear, I do not support Biden.

Both of the 'choices' in this election were lackluster.

The American electoral system does not select for the optimal administrators of the Union. This has been demonstrated again and again in several elections.

Consider how many media personalities wind up at the top of government. When lawyers, scientists and exceptional civil administrators do not.

edit on 9/11/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Nov 9 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join