It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

LOL.. You guys just want an echo chamber it sounds like. Newsmax/OANN as unbiased news sources... You can't make this crap up that you guys come up with.

Name one time conservative media outright lied? You can't.

The left is the party of hate, violence and anarchy.

I, personally, don't want to read all the mean crap spewed by the left. I don't want to be exposed to their toxicity. The stress I experienced over their viciousness literally sent me to the hospital with cardiac issues.

I am still recovering.

Nothing the right does affects me that way.

The left needs to buy themselves a big-a** mirror. They are everything they claim to hate.

link   
There are quite a few conservative blogs and other outlets that are reminding people of the Al Gore race on 2000. They kept reminding people how the race wasn't called and how Gore kept insisting on a fair and open recount process.
edit on 9-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

link   
Sorry everyone I am just really frustrated and disillusioned with all that I am seeing and hearing today. Absolutely nothing makes sense around me. I feel in the air a sense of pause, like waiting for the next shoe to drop. Can it be believed?
Do people remember the show "Lie to Me"? It was taken off of the air when Obama was elected. We are seeing lots of lies around us and many on the government and coroporate level. That show worked on facial and body language, so I wonder if there is some way to analyze corporate and government behavior. Just a thought.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Thoughtful1

And of course, those of us who paid into our 401(k) after taxes instead of deferring the taxes, will be double hosed.

However, ultimately I believe the plan for all 401(k) is for the government to seize them and manage them "in trust" to make it "fair" for everyone.

i am taking mine out next year and buying property and investing in sustainable food production... off grid lifestye regardless of who is in power

On topic @dashen i put that video out on some alt social media platforms before it is taken down
edit on 9-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMandolorian
Also, re: 10 days of darkness. I have seen theories about this being 10 days before the DOJ can get involved in the election/results, but that doesn't appear to be the truth.

This could reference the time we have the first official vote count. North Carolina is accepting ballots until the 12th, so the 13th may be the first day we see a semi-official count (without recounts, lawsuits, etc factoring in).

Meanwhile, is Trump team currently posturing to challenge the narrative until we receive a true count and get a true picture of Electoral College votes? With recounts and no media involvement, he may have won without this ever going to the SC, and this media calling the election prematurely ANOTHER nail in the media coffin.

If that's the case, we are only on day 6 of 10.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

Just be careful. If they pass the worst of the Green Nude Eel, they will force you to "modernize" your property, and if you can't they will condemn it.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

LOL.. You guys just want an echo chamber it sounds like. Newsmax/OANN as unbiased news sources... You can't make this crap up that you guys come up with.

Maybe ya missed this
FAKE NEWS
FLASHBACK

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

President Trump have often told us the MSM is America's most dangerous enemy. If Joe Biden is installed, Trump supporters can subdue the leadership of that enemy.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
I am sorry to hear about your health issues. I wish you a speedy recovery.
I do agree with you. Receiving that letter requesting donations from Pelosi to take the bully out of the White House and now what am I watching, so much bullying from that side. Unabated bullying, the very thing they accused Trump of. We needed Trump with strong character to take on the rogue leaders of the world and fight for us. Now all I am seeing is their bullying but I have zero confidence that Harris/Hiden crew would be respected.
I sincerely hope that Trump continues to work on his peace plan for the middle east and not give up.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Well this is certainly a interesting story. Eric Schmidt, his wife and daughter all applied for citizenship to Cyprus and got it, just before they closed the program.

www.vox.com...

An Al Jazeera investigation discovered the identities of 2,500 people who had bought Cypriot citizenship between 2017 and 2019 — and only 32, or about 1 percent, were Americans.

That investigation helped spell the end of the program, which had drawn scrutiny for years. Undercover journalists found that Cyprus government officials were saying they could arrange a passport for someone despite being told that the person was a criminal, a scandal that ended up leading to the officials’ resignations. Cyprus announced in mid-October that due to “abusive exploitation,” it was shutting the program down. (Which is also, coincidentally, around when Schmidt’s approval was published.)

Schmidt likely applied between six months ago, when the pandemic was raging, and about a year ago, when it had yet to begin, according to advisers. Schmidt’s wife, the philanthropist Wendy Schmidt, and his daughter, the media executive Sophie Schmidt, have also applied and been approved, according to the listing in the Cypriot publication, Alithia.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That makes them citizens of the EU as well. That's the real prize for them.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Right you are. Interestingly several of my children were very gifted but any scholarships they were given were really drops in the bucket. My first 3 managed to get through with no student loans for undergraduate degrees but the others not so lucky and that was with my savings.
But the last, all I can say is that the system is broken. This should not be happening. He is the top of his class in finance, had a wonderful internship and job offer so he is one of the lucky ones but no scholarships throughout his higher education. You know the reason.
We all worked on a strategy to try and get through this so in high school he attended the community college at night to take college level courses, completed AP courses in high school, worked part time, played sports and tutored on the side.
It has been a tough haul and I am glad he is our last to go through the fake system.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Wow. Remember Hanks and wife took citizenship in Greece.
Do you think the rats are fleeing the ship?

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
If you have a sole 401K you can take that money out as a loan to yourself and any interest that you pay, you pay to yourself. I don't now if that can be done with a regular 401k but so any rules have changed this year. Just something to look into.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Just be careful. If they pass the worst of the Green Nude Eel, they will force you to "modernize" your property, and if you can't they will condemn it.

oh i expect we will be at war by then... milloons will have nothing left to live for.

Eitherway we are and have been planning on building an undergeound house (personal dream of mine think lord of the rings) . there is no way to get more green then this imo

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
If you have a sole 401K you can take that money out as a loan to yourself and any interest that you pay, you pay to yourself. I don't now if that can be done with a regular 401k but so any rules have changed this year. Just something to look into.

yss, this is sound advice! Currrently i am still in the same job as the 401k is through and i sont believe i can withdraw it while working(could be wrong) I am supposed to be getting another job as soon as covid is over and the future job is allowed to begin training again. i will look at the 401k loan options and the benefit/cost of just cashing out. i would hate to lose the taxes and penalty
my hope is the loan

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I think that whole Four seasons landscaping presser was so symbolic and huge.

No way they pick that place randomly that was a message saying "we got you" and I guarantee the people it was aimed at SH!T their pants when they saw it.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Wow. Remember Hanks and wife took citizenship in Greece.
Do you think the rats are fleeing the ship?

At the least, they're developing their options.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I know this topic is boring to most but please pay attention. I was one of the privileged people who had the pleasure of reaping the benefits of negative interest rates. I saved for my children consistently in a savings account. No gambling with this money because it was for their education.
When the time came I was rewarded by seeing that negative interest rates had reduced my savings by $19,000 on one plan alone. The harder I saved the more they took. Punishing the person who had been diligent, responsible and forward thinking.
It has made me very

Meanwhile college tuition has skyrocketed, way past inflation, and now as a double reward I have been forced to take out parent loans. At the same time I am paying full tuition for a student who is not allowed to attend classes, go to the library, or go to the cafeteria or the gym.

With savings rates laughable everyone has raced to the stock market for some kind of return on their money for future plans.
Trump has talked often about the stock market and his remarks are right but that is based on an economy that is working. Remember Hiden has no problems with shutting down the economy over the virus.
We are in dangerous times.

T1, the market as an act of "money making" or creation or investment is a system of gambling. That's it. But... over time it has been used as a system to transfer control and wealth. Look up how the Roths got rich during the war - lying about the outcome, and buying everything during panicked selling.

Earlier on in this process the controllers tanked the market by 666 to show they were still in charge. Key point, were. So, the market values now are a symbol. The symbol SHOULD be in total freefall. The Rona should have hammered it down to the teens - The Rona was meant to create a transfer of wealth (skip the canard of trillionairs got rich bs) but it didn't. Now the election instability should make it even worse, but the opposite.

They said when DJT won in 2016 we'd all be broke. The following day this area erupted on new construction, remodeling and more. Hardly failure. Individual "stories" do not reveal the entire story when the symbol is looked at as a measure of the whole. Right now the symbol of high values forces the eneMedia to avoid the topic. They so want to say "Get DJT out right now, the markets are tanking, he must be removed from office to save us all." They can't. 5d chess.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
As of yesterday, here is what the electoral map looked like:

Sorry if already posted. Not much time to keep up with you guys anymore.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Are we ever gonna find out what was in those letters at the Bush funeral.

Has cue ever mentioned them?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join