It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
Looking at 100 pages full of not-Q posts.

I'll admit my part in it, but can we get back on track?

And can we please look at all posts made since the last time we visited the thread? It's sometimes a chore to wade through the Non-Q stuff, but doing so can prevent a 2:00pm post from being duplicated one, two, three, or more times, over a 12 hour period. (We learn more too!)

I.E. Since 2:00pm TODAY.

1.) www.abovetopsecret.com...

2.) www.abovetopsecret.com...

3.) www.abovetopsecret.com...

4.) www.abovetopsecret.com...

But on the other hand, I realize that this is a high-traffic thread, where 99% of the people who read it do not post, or are not members. Every hour, there are likely hundreds of eyes dropping in to read the latest thread posts. So maybe each person posting the same story as "breaking news" ever couple hours isn't so bad.

Oh well...just some thoughts. Carry on!
edit on 11/18/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus

Hmm, the plot thickens. My gut tells me that is not him in the video. Just doesn't strike me as a Jack Ryan/Jason Bourne type but I'll wait to see if more info spills out. Oddly convenient the only one in that video not showing his full face. Another mystery.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Current View ---------------------------------------------------------- the "U" is upper right

ADS-B Exchange - toggle "U" to dark to filter military

Is it normal for a u2 to be in the air over California?

I would think since there are AF bases all around that is just part of doing business.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
OK.... check this out that appeared on my Twitter feed. I've got an eye for this stuff, so please don't dismiss it.

Playstation advert has appeared just now... The symbolism is hard to ignore... and given the timing of Ezra coming out as one of more than 5 and less than 10 (If that is so), and he is giving the green light... shiz is about to happen, and they are going to hide.

This also makes it potentially a dangerous time, especially if they are saying "ITS TIME".

Link to advert

Also to note... it opens with a sign of Oxford Circus ... Westminster. Where's Boris???

EDIT: Just to clarify... I feel this has a window of time...
I worry about putting these kinds of things out on gut feeling. Take with a pinch of salt of course... I could be wrong. It just struck me immediately as comms.
edit on 18-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699
Did you see that, Sammy Davis jr .. how are the odds coincidence or reincarnated souls ?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Funny thing, that - he says due to the certification process, they are not allowed to push any updates, else they have to recertify all over again. If that truly is the case, then whats up with the "patch" that was pushed last minute, the night before (or of?, cant remember) the election????

Did he just inadvertently give up the goods on their whole scheme?

if there was a patch there is no way in hell to prevent the discovery of it being on the machines in question. We need that evidence that seems to be there but we haven't seen enough meaningful data other than hearsay and a few eye witnesses who have been willing to come forward.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

thepostmillennial.com...
thepostmillennial.com/wisconsin-blm-leader-arrested-following-rape-investigation

A prominent Black Lives Matter leader in Milwaukee, Wisc. has been arrested on suspicion of rape following a sex crime investigation.

Frank David Sensabaugh, a 39-year-old rapper who goes by “Frank Nitty,” was arrested by Milwaukee police on suspicion of felony third-degree sexual assault on Monday night. He filmed the arrest on Facebook live.

Sensabaugh has a criminal history that includes drug manufacturing charges and driving with a revoked license. According to Wisconsin public records, he owes over $92,000 in back child support. In August he was arrested for disorderly conduct after leading a group to block traffic on a highway in Indiana.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I met to reply to your post. I added my post at your #3 as previous posts didn't catch or realize additional info with JFK/CIA document connection. Everything in this strange, bizarre, uncanny world is connected. But, yea I get it. Thread is moving at warp speed 🔥 lately with wide variety of topics.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

My son works at a farmers market and the Amish that have stands there are forced to wear a mask while they work.
They wear masks made from hair nets. Good on them.

A friend of mine wears a mask she made of lace. She made me and my entire youth sports team (I coach) them too, lol. It’s amazing to me that not one person says a word when I wear a lace mask but no mask and people freak out .

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/18619/we-now-know-exactly-what-sensors-the-armys-powerful-new-ro-6a-spy-planes-will-carry
www.thedrive.com...

its latest budget request for the 2019 fiscal year, the U.S. Army is asking for more than $80 million to keep working on converting a number of de Havilland Dash-8-315 planes into RO-6A intelligence, reconnaissance, and surveillance aircraft. Thanks to a separate contracting announcement, we know they will each have a powerful combination of electro-optical, infrared, and hyperspectral cameras, wide-area surveillance systems, imaging radars, and signals intelligence gear when they start to enter service in 2020

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Okay I know people are trying to get back on track but this actually frightened me.

What the hell is this and why am I just now hearing about it?

The Trump Prophecy Movie Trailer

It released in 2018? What the actual # is going on?

a reply to: 0bserver1
I didn't see that. That's crazy.

This was uploaded today:
I'm saving it so it doesn't disappear. You can, too.

edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago0910699 by Flesh699 because: Same post to prevent drift.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
It's all related to Saturn IMHO we have to watch closely on that.. Good to see that you all picked that up everything is connected in this direction to..

one of my old reseaches and updated discoveries

It will be gone soon after this...

Can not say more about this and everyone has to make up his own mind what this all means? I only make connections from my end on..

Re f

edit on 0b33America/ChicagoWed, 18 Nov 2020 22:12:33 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 18 Nov 2020 22:12:33 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
Looking at 100 pages full of not-Q posts.

I'll admit my part in it, but can we get back on track?

Concur. For the new folks, this thread is 200000+ posts long full of a ton of research and some drivel but search is helpful. We try to stay on track as there are many who read, post and lurk. For those who don't know, folks known or suspected to lurk/post here are all the three letter agencies, Q and Q+, Digital General+team, Comey, First Family are just a few, and the research here has been said to have been used to deal with some bad guys. Keep that in mind.

Folks come here everyday to learn, connect and expose, please be mindful that scrolling through pages of drift isn't time effective.

This is the most crucial time for the Q, Q+ and Anon Digital Army effort, focus is important and appreciated on the topics at hand first.

Thank you 😊

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

@DarrenJBeattie
Revolver.news... is not alternative.

Endorsed directly by the President of the United States, tweeted by Congressmen, and seethingly covered by failing outlets like New York Times, Vanity Fair, and others.

REVOLVER is the new mainstream...

Anyone reference this news site? Coming from Darren I take it's a legit source.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
If the 18 MK 48 Mod6 AT torpedoes were delivered to the Taiwan Navy, those LST's may have a tough time making it to the beach.

Rockeye cluster bombs would be a nice cherry on top.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Ezra Cohen Watnick Gematria is interesting. 1755 1056, 176

Level The Playing Field
Stop The Count
Joe Biden Kamala Harris
Justice Is Coming

Mother Of All Bombs

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

No ex-post-facto laws is a part of the Constitution!

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: carewemust
Wisconsin election officials (aka idiots) are in a meeting right now to change the rules, making President Trump's audit-recount request more difficult to be approved!

twitter.com...

Yeah, the lefties in Madison and in Milwaukee's East and NE Side are notorious radicals. I hate them.

Save your hate for use against the highest-value targets, if that moment arrives.

I live in Milwaukee County. I can damn well hate whom I want.

I starred your post for being on-target, but there's is something to be said for saving your wrath, or ammo, for those most deserving. Otherwise....carry on!

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Meh, just a movie. Ezra Cohen Watnick's Speech today should scare the hell outta everyone or at the very least something to very seriously ponder on what is coming.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well Cranky, add this to the growing list.

twitter.com...

I live in his district.

I watched he and No Name for years.

Lindsey was his little b*tch.

He LOVED No Name and he is a very patient person. He would never be able to forgive Trump for what he said/did to No Name.

He is a snake and if there was any other option besides Harrison, I wouldn't have voted for him

Also of note... He got what he needed and that was his re-election. He played nice with Trump so he could use Trump’s supporters to get re-elected but now that he has, he’s acting all kinds of untrustworthy.

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join