It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staffordshire1

If you don't like this post then simple....carry on. This is the most important post I've made to date. As an earlier poster mentioned that they said no to answers because it makes ya insane by knowing, yes you are correct.

PEACE.

Thank you for posting this.
It validates my help.
My most helpful posts went largely unnoticed too.
It’s fine. I can’t blame the world for being stuck in the physical.
Guys like me and you are one step ahead. Actually. I’ve already solved the puzzle. (Everything you need has already been stated)
As Forrest said “I’m sorry I ruined your black panther party.
🤣
edit on 19-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Q has not posted anything substantial in weeks. What are we supposed to be discussing?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

A bird sings WHEN IT'S RELEASED.

Finally, I think we have an answer here.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

LOL i've never seen somebody with the Dreads/Cul de Sac hair style before. A true trend setter!

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
WOW Trump retweeted the video with the OANN interview with CM

"Dominion-izing the Vote"

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes. It's all beginning to make sense. How many times has Q referenced the Godfather?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
WE HAVE IT ALL

The Trump Administration Will Produce a Report on Foreign Interference in the Election by December 18

On September 12, 2019, President Trump signed Executive Order 13848 titled “Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election.” Looking at the issue in retrospect at the time the EO was put into place, most would have focused attention on the Russians or Iranians in terms of who the EO might have been aimed at.

But now, given Joe Biden’s nomination as the Democrat candidate for President, the well-established history of business and financial connections between the Biden Family and the Communist Chinese Party, and the aggressive posture of the Trump Administration in responding to Chinese business and technology espionage, the focus of this EO is going to focus squarely on any Chinese efforts to influence – or corrupt – the recent Presidential election.

With that backdrop, let’s consider for a moment what EO 13484 requires over the course of the next 75 days......

Section 1. (a) Not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies), shall conduct an assessment of any information indicating that a foreign government, or any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, has acted with the intent or purpose of interfering in that election. The assessment shall identify, to the maximum extent ascertainable, the nature of any foreign interference and any methods employed to execute it, the persons involved, and the foreign government or governments that authorized, directed, sponsored, or supported it. The Director of National Intelligence shall deliver this assessment and appropriate supporting information to the President, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Defense, the Attorney General, and the Secretary of Homeland Security.
Within 45 days of receiving the assessment and information described in section 1(a) of this order, the Attorney General and the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate agencies and, as appropriate, State and local officials, shall deliver to the President, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, and the Secretary of Defense a report evaluating, with respect to the United States election that is the subject of the assessment described in section 1(a):

(i) the extent to which any foreign interference that targeted election infrastructure materially affected the security or integrity of that infrastructure, the tabulation of votes, or the timely transmission of election results; and

(ii) if any foreign interference involved activities targeting the infrastructure of, or pertaining to, a political organization, campaign, or candidate, the extent to which such activities materially affected the security or integrity of that infrastructure, including by unauthorized access to, disclosure or threatened disclosure of, or alteration or falsification of, information or data.

The report shall identify any material issues of fact with respect to these matters that the Attorney General and the Secretary of Homeland Security are unable to evaluate or reach agreement on at the time the report is submitted. The report shall also include updates and recommendations, when appropriate, regarding remedial actions to be taken by the United States Government, other than the sanctions described in sections 2 and 3 of this order.

The election was on November 3, and Dec. 18 will be 45 days after the election.

edit on 11192020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Are you being sarcastic? Because those are not just 2 "simple" inventions as you put it....if it were that simple we would be seeing incremental steps towards such a thing. As far as I know, we have seen nothing of the sort. Hell, we're still using basically the same technology to put men in space as we did in the 1960's. Same with putting men under the oceans (submarines).

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: Staffordshire1

If you don't like this post then simple....carry on. This is the most important post I've made to date. As an earlier poster mentioned that they said no to answers because it makes ya insane by knowing, yes you are correct.

PEACE.

Thank you for posting this.
It validates my help.
My most helpful posts went largely unnoticed too.
It’s fine. I can’t blame the world for being stuck in the physical.
Guys like me and you are one step ahead. Actually. I’ve already solved the puzzle.
As Forrest said “I’m sorry I ruined your black panther party.
🤣

Yes and wasn't there something about chocolates too?

I keep saying we all have our part, do I like my part? No I don't but that's what I was given. " You never know what ya gonna geet"

The Q puzzle and life puzzle was complete before we even started, we're just putting it together. You keep being yourself my friend, nobody should or will change who you are.

I've also said all along that we are bigger than Q, we are Q but much more.

PEACE AND GUITAR RIFF... ETA number 6 on top guitar riffs is black sabbath with paranoid. I should behave before I get told off again.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Hell, we're still using basically the same technology to put men in space as we did in the 1960's. Same with putting men under the oceans (submarines).

ding ding ding

Advances in mechanical conveyances stopped in the early 1970s. Automobiles, aircraft, ships, etc.

There are lots of new capabilities in those conveyances, but they are ELECTRONICS. Mechanically, we've been treading water for decades. Or, at least what the public sees.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Do you happen to have Es parler user name? I think the one I follow is not him... only 3 posts since July, last one in September and only a couple thousand followers. Doesn’t seem right.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

Do you happen to have Es parler user name? I think the one I follow is not him... only 3 posts since July, last one in September and only a couple thousand followers. Doesn’t seem right.

EWillHelpYou

Cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

I always thought into the void was iommis best riff

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Just a BOOOMING alone

Lin Wood
@LLinWood

Good morning.
District Judge has scheduled an emergency hearing this afternoon in the case I filed against

@GaSecofState

In time, these names will also be part of litigation across the country:
Dominion
Scytl
SGO Smartmatic

Clarity
TRUTH IS COMING.

thephaser.com...

twitter.com...

Lin Wood is fire right now

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Sounds like it was written with Graham in mind

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I always thought into the void was iommis best riff

There's so many and from so many. I'm not going to go too far into this because it's for another time and another thread. Did we notice that music changed after the 80's or even before.

Music heals, it can also do the opposite. You hear a voice singing what does it do? You hear good music your heart responds in kind. I'll leave it there.

PEACE from the crazy one

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

That was a clue.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I haven't seen anyone post this from the President yet:

Important News Conference today by lawyers on a very clear and viable path to victory. Pieces are very nicely falling into place. RNC at 12:00 P.M.

Twitter

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

saladfingers, not sure if you caught it this morning but Thesun.co.uk ran a story that more holiday pictures have turned up in the Madeleine McCann case.

Now if these incriminate John and Tony Podesta then that would perhaps trigger a mass awakening?

MADELEINE McCann cops are probing “interesting” photos taken by Brit holiday makers in Praia da Luz”.

“We got leads from England, including ones from tourists on holiday in Portugal during this time,” he told the Mirror.

“We got some photos where there might be some interesting things on them. There are quite good leads we are following up.”

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

That was a clue.

Thank you for the Qlue, I don't pay much attention to them. I just listen and feel (non joe biden way).That's the path I follow and walk.

My apologies to all for going off topic.

PEACE and back to lurk mode

new topics

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join