It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The ships shown are Chinese LST's ; Landing ships for amphibious assaults. Taiwan would be the first target, in my opinion.

We just sold them a batch of short range G2G missiles that will wipe the beaches clear of pests.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Much love my friend. Yep, still writing my shiz : ) Thank's as always for the kind words.
This isn't something I'd say very often, but perhaps everyone here can take a moment and send BG some healing energy... get him fixed right up. Miracles can happen.

I sent you a PM a while back, but wasn't sure if you were in hospital or not. Glad you're still making your way through.

I just found that advert you are on about re:pizza... link

A little odd to say the least!

Stay in touch and let me know how you're doin!

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Yes. I recently learned they found water on the moon. Last week I think. And I’ve heard the artificial moon theory and am not above ruling it out. I know it rings like a bell and I know the mathematical improbability of the eclipse

The water found on the moons surface i believe, is actually residue left when the moon was used to cause the great flood. The moon came into contact with the earth, twice. Once to stop our rotation, causing the oceans to overrun the continents, and cause extreme winds. (The day the sun stood still). Then restarting the rotation suddenly would cause the oceans to wash in the opposite direction. You might guess the vast majority of mankind's societies were coastal, though not all of them. The evidence for this contact is in the ocean beds where the marks are still visible.

The second contact was to adjust our angle to the sun, causing seasons. If, there were no seasons our atmospheric oxygen content would go up dramatically, as there would be no dormant season for the trees. They would continue to create oxygen all year round. Plus, they would grow larger! And as a added benefit of higher oxygen content, no flu season, as oxygen kills the bad bugs..........

If the original north pole was put back where it belongs, our planet, would be a garden of paradise...................... As this now would put the freezing zone back over land where ice could once again be held, lowering our sea levels down aprox 300 ft. You would then see all the ruins of pre flood coastal communities...

Lunar Space Lizards, who need them lol lol lol

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Currently trending... Just seems a bit weird to me lol.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
This is (currently at least) disconnected from the general conversation, but I wonder if at some point it might become relevant.

Quote: "Through the Thiel Foundation, Thiel governs the grant-making bodies Breakout Labs and Thiel Fellowship, and funds nonprofit research into artificial intelligence, life extension and seasteading. "Seasteading is the concept of creating permanent dwellings at sea, called seasteads, outside the territory claimed by any government. The term is a blend of sea and homesteading.

Speaking of relevant, while you were composing your post on page 222 on 'Seasteading', I was putting together a list of links about ‘Citys Under the Sea’ for this post on page 223. (see below) (insert Twilight Zone music here...) I started MY post with: "Careful there, it's a VERY deep rabbit hole..." while at the same time YOU were typing: "It's a real rabbit hole... and I'll be honest, I have no idea what to make of it." Like YOU just said... I have NO idea what to make of this...

originally posted by: SadistNocturne
My friend went on to tell me that he thinks there is a high chance we have underwater military bases, and that he was part of a team at that time to perform staff rotation on one particular underwater military base.

"Cities located under the sea are real. As a matter of fact, these cities under the sea are located around the world! " LINK

Believe me, the ‘City Under the Sea’ does exist, spiritually. I know, because I personally spent twelve years under the sea and know that it’s a real place. The City Under The Sea

He also reveals undersea operations and the navy's special underwater construction teams and offices. Members of this group have top secret clearance. The Secret Team

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I often wonder that about the dinosaurs. Like, they were the dominant species on this planet for hundreds of millions of years. The only reason they're still not around is because a world wide cataclysm took them out. Whats to say there is a planet out there (or a part of ours) where the giant lizards didnt all die out, but they evolved over billions of years to become highly intelligent? IDK, its definitely thought provoking...

More food for thought...

Sleep tight mates.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

DOOOOOOOOD! Can't you see were tryin' to be SERIOUS here? Staup makin' me laugh...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well Cranky, add this to the growing list.

twitter.com...

I live in his district.

I watched he and No Name for years.

Lindsey was his little b*tch.

He LOVED No Name and he is a very patient person. He would never be able to forgive Trump for what he said/did to No Name.

He is a snake and if there was any other option besides Harrison, I wouldn't have voted for him

edit on 18-11-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
POTUS just gave us PROOF that the plan has been in place at least 8 years!

He just retweeted his tweet from Nov 6th 2012, at 14:32:33 today - a gap of 2933 days (8years):

More reports of voting machines switching Romney votes to Obama. Pay close attention to the machines, don't let your vote be stolen

1) Delta of 2933 days sums to 17=Q or:
96 months, 12 days = sums to 27
419 weeks = sums to 23=PAIN

2) DELTA of 2933 23:36:05 points to:

#2933 CONFIRMATION POST

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 84ae7e No.5477272 📁
Mar 3 2019 01:17:43 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 801c7c No.5477001 📁
Mar 3 2019 01:05:29 (EST)
>>5476889
Check #2657
YUUUGE

When will the public discover that Ted Cruz was also illegally SURV (pre_POTUS_R nomination)?
C_A 'illegal' SURV > members of Congress?
C_A 'illegal' SURV > members of the Press?
C_A 'illegal' SURV > SENATE INTEL COMM?
www.theguardian.com...📁
www.nytimes.com...📁
Who ordered the SURV?
What justification was provided to AUTH SURV of ELECTED OFFICIALS?
SURV fall under scope of FISA warrant or internal to Dept or outsourced to FVEY?
Reality check - friend or foe, we all spy on each other?
Should we be spying on ourselves?
Should we be tasking others to spy on ourselves in order to avoid U.S. law?
Was FVEY established designed by the INTEL COMM as a backchannel SURV apparatus to avoid domestic laws triggers and Congressional/Senate oversight?
What keylogs exist to monitor FVEY intel collection?
What ability do former GOV officials have re: ability to access C_LEVEL FVEY offshore data?
How did HRC gain access to highest CLAS SAPs (closed system access) and able to transfer to remote/home server?
(Q above should scare every single American)
How did CHINA locate primary C_A assets within CHINA [187]?
Money buys POWER.
No punishment [Brennan] by HUSSEIN ADMIN re: SURV of Senate etc?
…..

>>5477001

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Nov 18th.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.334 📁
Oct 4 2018 16:22:53 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.333 📁
Oct 4 2018 16:14:39 (EST)
DaHEgSOVwAEG-8h.jpg

DdcamI6WAAEyROC.jpg

DcPsu1PV0AEtzNc.jpg

www.bloomberg.com...📁
"Elemental’s servers could be found in Department of Defense data centers, the CIA’s drone operations, and the onboard networks of Navy warships."
"Multiple people familiar with the matter say investigators found that the chips had been inserted at factories run by manufacturing subcontractors in China."
"One official says investigators found that it eventually affected almost 30 companies, including a major bank, government contractors, and the world’s most valuable company, Apple Inc."
"One country in particular has an advantage executing this kind of attack: China, which by some estimates makes 75 percent of the world’s mobile phones and 90 percent of its PCs."
"But that’s just what U.S. investigators found: The chips had been inserted during the manufacturing process, two officials say, by operatives from a unit of the People’s Liberation Army. In Supermicro, China’s spies appear to have found a perfect conduit for what U.S. officials now describe as the most significant supply chain attack known to have been carried out against American companies."
The More You Know…
Q

DHQ27100.png

T_ah2810.jpg

>>333

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 000000 No.7358016 📁
Nov 19 2019 18:23:00 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
PAY-FOR-PLAY only works when you hold a position of POWER.
It's only a matter of time.
Q

edit on 18-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: found seconds of 2012 timestamp so add extra linked post

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Nice! Thanks CT. Going to read this for sure. I found an online version HERE

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Yep, deeper and more vast.

Way back when I decided to go the bleeding edge technology career I thought I died and went to heaven. I couldn't get enough and would often work 70-80 hrs per week on various projects. Went through serious burn-out a few times before I learned. Blood, sweat & tears for what? Nothing! My technology wake-up 'call' came when the first iPhone appeared on scene and my dark visions on where this was going to lead humanity. Technology will make our lives easier and more fulfilling AND a Billion connected devices is our goal was the usual corporate mantra but I seen it all very different. The technocratic apes will use every ounce of technology to maintain and gain control of everything while providing endless propaganda that it's for your safety, in your best interest, maintain your status quo, keeping up with the Joneses. The land of Have's and Have-nots.

Everything nowadays has been flipped to the negative polarity, weaponized against us in one form or another. Big change is upon us all now, for better or worse. As they say All Roads Lead to Rome and we know what happened to Rome. Like I said earlier History repeats and only the actors change. Dark & gloomy but still time to envision a better future and make it happen, somehow. The Country, the World has too many personality cults causing mass in-fighting and disorganization which works in the Globalist favor.

Honestly I don't know what would change the world overnight so to speak short of a global event that uproots everybody and everything. Oh, wait, Corona, the Great Reset but many are still unable to see.
This is why I think the Globalists are on a tight time table because they are very aware more and more are awakening and currently in the phase of understanding but not yet understood and what it means for the future.

The Jupiter-Saturn Grand Conjunction - Enemy at the Gate and the coming New World Order.

For anyone who enjoys going down deep rabbit holes on a planetary scale, check these labrynith maps out...

Deep State Mapping Project

Many more Maps at Looking-Glass

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Now THAT is some crazy # right there, public knawledge all this time and they STILL walk right into a trap. Scary to think about I know but that even makes AOC look smart. Can we just rename the DNC to the three stooges and be done with it?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Now you see 9UK speak) this is why I still get pulled back to my original thoughts when I first learned Trump was running for President. Thought being....he knows something BIG and wants to expose it........
Rainbows
Jae

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Here's another...

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Wisconsin election officials (aka idiots) are in a meeting right now to change the rules, making President Trump's audit-recount request more difficult to be approved!

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wisconsin election officials (aka idiots) are in a meeting right now to change the rules, making President Trump's audit-recount request more difficult to be approved!

twitter.com...

So the President should make an EO that makes Wisconsin's rule change invalid.

2 can play these games. Why are Republicans so spineless?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

Yeah, the lefties in Madison and in Milwaukee's East and NE Side are notorious radicals. I hate them.
edit on 11/18/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK
Maybe because so many of them also have skeletons they want to keep hidden. Donald Trump hasn't been calling Washington a swamp and cesspool of corruption for decades, just to flap his jaws.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Nice catch EMN!

I'm wondering if 144 ties into the timing of those 2 tweets because:

a) 2012,
b) Nov 18th - Nov 6th (2012) = 12 days,

c) 12x12 = 144

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

many months ago I was asking promask people this:
What if the State decided to take away all the children so that they can be kept safe from the virus. Would you comply?

Then we started to get reports that if a school becomes infected with the virus, then the children will be taken to safe people until parents can be tested before they are allowed to pick up their kids.

Strange how this didn't go away, but rather stopped being talked about. This new vaccine toss around talk seems like we need to start bring up the whole "State taking Children Away" talk again.

If you are told to either take the vaccine or lose your kids, will you fight the state or will you comply?

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join