It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

As others.. the decode method isn't my strong point... but I would point to a Q post...

Dec 17, 2019 5:03:45 PM EST
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 4e4d4a No. 7538263
First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening.
First ARREST will verify action and confirm future direction.
They will fight but you are ready.
Marker [9].
Q

Is Podesta a strong enough candidate to achieve mass pop awakening? I mean, it might if the information is strong (damning)... enough to turn the heads of the left. Mass pop awakening infers high percentage attention.
I'm trying to think who would be a surprise, cause mass awakening and not mass riots. Killary? No one likes her anyway.
Joe Biden himself? Maybe... well, fake Biden anyways.
EDIT: Or am I being an idiot... and Maxwell should be considered the first arrest? Sorry, it's getting late!

Oh wow, just seen your post re11.4 So, the power grid attack or something similar might come Today or Sat? Yikes.
It does say "attempts" though, saying it might be minor danger.

Sorry I can't help with the decode dates much. I need to buff up on that a bit. I'm more of a signs and media narrative tealeaves guy.
edit on 19-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

As others.. the decode method isn't my strong point... but I would point to a Q post...

Dec 17, 2019 5:03:45 PM EST
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 4e4d4a No. 7538263
First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening.
First ARREST will verify action and confirm future direction.
They will fight but you are ready.
Marker [9].
Q

Is Podesta a strong enough candidate to achieve mass pop awakening? I mean, it might if the information is strong (damning)... enough to turn the heads of the left. Mass pop awakening infers high percentage attention.
I'm trying to think who would be a surprise, cause mass awakening and not mass riots. Killary? No one likes her anyway.
Joe Biden himself? Maybe... well, fake Biden anyways.

Oh wow, just seen your post re11.4 So, the power grid attack or something similar might come Today or Sat? Yikes.
It does say "attempts" though, saying it might be minor danger.

Sorry I can't help with the decode dates much. I need to buff up on that a bit. I'm more of a signs and media narrative tealeaves guy.

Somewhere earlier (I can't remember where) I read that the Mexican 'Godfather' was the running theory of mass pop awaking for Mexico or something, which then made me remember that crazy chick seen in public spouting about mind control.
But that doesn't make sense to me because absolutely no one cares about a Godfather from Mexico therefore I don't think that's correct, unless he cut a deal and why they're allowing the Mexican government to handle it—which in turn will be linked to Podesta or the usual suspects.

illuminati Mind Control Victim Gabriela Rico Jimenez Briefly Breaks Free (English Subtitles)
www.dailymotion.com...

Also just found these declassified NSA UFO documents searing their website.
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago0402699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   

ETA - When eisegesis was prevalent in the thread, he gave us a lot of learnings on the esoteric side of planets. Others have too

That I surely miss , he could trigger and expand my view to research on my end of the game as I'm also more a pictograpic/photographic pattern searcher..

If you ever come across something pls do notify me ..
Keep up the good work

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sostratus
Could it be ?

...clones?

edit on 19-11-2020 by FlyingFox because: It would be sublime for JFK III to command the takedown of the Deep State

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Awesome! Good to see the Michigan Republicans grow a spine.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

F them. They migrated to being a left-leaning network in a market saturated with left-leaning networks. Fox should just shut down and go away.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wisconsin election officials (aka idiots) are in a meeting right now to change the rules, making President Trump's audit-recount request more difficult to be approved!

twitter.com...

The Wisconsin Election Commission officials (50/50 Dem-Repub) argued for 6 hours! Republicans did not back down. President Trump's requested recount-audit will go forward, albeit with a few "Covid-19 restrictions" in place. Let's hope the monitors will not have to stand 50 feet away from those conducting the audit-recount of Dane (Madison) and Milwaukee (Milwaukee) counties.

Full story at: apnews.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Lt. General Michael Flynn is now personally assisting Trump team attorneys!

Article w/photo: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

The author speculates that General Flynn is helping to identify international criminals who participated in the massive 2020 Election fraud.

Also, a really informative 13 minute interview with Trump team attorney Lin Wood occurred on Wednesday. Biden is going to jail...and quite a bit more is revealed. (Only the first 13 minutes is the Lin Wood interview)

A very fast 13 minutes: theconservativetreehouse.com... steal-this-election-will-all-go-to-jail/

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Regarding my recent posts, I'd recommend watching this video. Certainly the first couple of minutes, but some interesting things come up if you can sit out 7 minutes. Consider the companies involved that the guy lists in the Cyber equivalent of event 201.

Too long can't watch?

World Economic Forum:- New threat, more devastating, faster, greater impact than Covid19.

New Threat... Cyber pandemic (you heard that right) ...pointing at Bank hacks... Power grid hacks... economic collapse... no one will be able to buy anything (?) Might be no power anyway.

But...

Companies involved in "Cyber Polygon" - (equivalent of Event 201 for Covid) as follows
(a few select examples out of a big list)

Microsoft... Palintir... Amazon... Bank of America... China Southern Power Grid... JPMorgan Chase... PayPal...
Power Grid... Cisco...

For anyone paying attention to my previous posts, something should be concerning you regarding affiliations versus the presented reality and proposed adversaries. This is a World Economic Forum event.

Concerning.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Wow!!

Michigan GOP election officials rescind certification?
Wisconsin GOP officials hold the line as well?

Wednesday was a BOOM day for Trump.
Mon/Tues were BOOM days as well out of GA.

Dems have to be getting nervous. Momentum building.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

8kun thinks the first arrest was that Mexican general -

"The first arrest will send shockwaves"

"Thursday’s arrest of former Defense Minister Salvador Cienfuegos in the United States at the Los Angeles airport on drug trafficking charges sent shockwaves through the political establishment and embarrassed a once highly trusted institution."

uk.reuters.com... 2720FN

"First ARREST will verify action and confirm future direction."

Future direction? well it now looks like Mexico know what's going on. Mexican Presidente not congratulating Biden. Sidney Powell saying she has a high level military general as a witness. Things that make you go hmmm.

"When does a bird sing"

A bird sings WHEN IT'S RELEASED.

www.nbcnewyork.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Guys, if someone told me lizard people were real, but there’s only one left—I would bet all my money it’s zuckerberg.

I’ll take Adam Silver, commissioner of the NBA.

external-content.duckduckgo.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Interesting....

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

"Salvador Cienfuegos"

The Hundred Shots Savior.

Or did I get the translation wrong?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Talk about a SKY event - Whew - Was that CLOSE

Near miss: House-sized asteroid skimmed Earth at 250 miles on Friday the 13th

Holy space rocks, Batman!

While everyone was looking over Earth’s collective shoulder toward the asteroid that was potentially going to whiz past us the day before Election Day, an entirely different one came at us via our blind spot — the direction of the sun It passed a mere 239 miles or so from Earth, skimming the tip-top part of our atmosphere — on Friday the 13th.

........This is about the same height, give or take a few miles, that the International Space Station orbits above Earth. However there was nothing even close to a collision there.

oh ....and .... First randomized control trial shows face masks 'did not reduce' coronavirus infections with 'statistical significance'

............The study, published in the Annals of Internal Medicine, concluded that the “recommendation to wear surgical masks to supplement other public health measures did not reduce the SARS-CoV-2 infection rate among wearers by more than 50% in a community with modest infection rates, some degree of social distancing, and uncommon general mask use.”

“Recommendation to wear a surgical mask when outside the home among others did not reduce, at conventional levels of statistical significance, incident SARS-CoV-2 infection compared with no mask recommendation.”............

“The Danish mask study is out and it’s the first step in recovering our collective memories from 100 years ago,” Rational Ground’s Justin Hart tweeted. “Namely - that masks don’t work.”.

and finally some Dominion Voting Info - for the files

Dominion Voting Systems: Glitch, Clinton Tie Cause Scrutiny in 2020 Election

1. Dominion’s Technology Serves 40% of American Voters; the Company Gave Money to the Clinton Foundation & Uses Some Parts From China....
2. The State of Texas Rejected the Company’s Machines & Problems Arose With a Contracted Company in the Philippines That Has Ties to George Soros
3. In Georgia, a Vendor Upload Delayed Voting
4. The Company Insists No Software Error Was Found in Michigan When Votes Flipped From Biden to Trump
5. Dominion Voting Systems Denied Rumors That Sharpies Invalidated People’s Votes in Arizona, but There Were Problems With Sharpies in Pennsylvania in 2019......

Trump lawyer Sidney Powell claims Venezuelan whistleblower warned Smartmatic can change votes without detection

edit on 11192020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

No ex-post-facto laws is a part of the Constitution!

Criminal laws only.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

"Salvador Cienfuegos"

The Hundred Shots Savior.

Or did I get the translation wrong?

Cheers

AKA 'The Godfather'

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I hope the mods leave this post here, it's absolutely critical regarding and understanding future proves past.

I'd like to go back to "EVERYTHING" is connected.

I'd like to talk about a name without mentioning a name (first one anyway).

Take the name of current pope (don't like him [it]) but it's an easy link. Now take the Saint who was the patron saint of animals and ecology, Assisi is a fine place. Ecology is interesting...just saying. Think of what I do for a living. So we got the first name, shall we look at middle name?

Mark " The Evangelist". I Quote " Mark the Evangelist is the traditionally ascribed author of the Gospel of Mark. Mark is said to have founded the Church of Alexandria, one of the most important episcopal sees of early Christianity. His feast day is celebrated on APRIL 25th, and his symbol is the winged lion."

Interesting through Q glasses. It just so happens my Father died on April 25th 2008 and I share the above names.

Connections people, everything is connected.

If you don't like this post then simple....carry on. This is the most important post I've made to date. As an earlier poster mentioned that they said no to answers because it makes ya insane by knowing, yes you are correct.

No point trolling the trolls so enjoy the research regarding the above or move on.

PEACE.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
🤔🤫

top topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join