It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: carewemust
Wisconsin election officials (aka idiots) are in a meeting right now to change the rules, making President Trump's audit-recount request more difficult to be approved!

twitter.com...

Yeah, the lefties in Madison and in Milwaukee's East and NE Side are notorious radicals. I hate them.

Save your hate for use against the highest-value targets, if that moment arrives.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The ships shown are Chinese LST's ; Landing ships for amphibious assaults. Taiwan would be the first target, in my opinion.

We just sold them a batch of short range G2G missiles that will wipe the beaches clear of pests.

If the 18 MK 48 Mod6 AT torpedoes were delivered to the Taiwan Navy, those LST's may have a tough time making it to the beach.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Ironic, now we know how the Native Indians felt..."Run to the Hills"

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

a reply to: SKEPTEK
Maybe because so many of them also have skeletons they want to keep hidden. Donald Trump hasn't been calling Washington a swamp and cesspool of corruption for decades, just to flap his jaws.

I don't doubt it.

I sincerely wish that both the Democrat and Republican parties were left in the trash bin of history.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: CaPpedDoG

Not surprising to anyone who can think critically. Most of us are wearing pieces of t-shirt on our faces.

If we had figured out 40,000 years ago that a virus could be defeated by a ratty cloth over your face, we could have avoided a lot of sicknesses.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Wisconsin election officials (aka idiots) are in a meeting right now to change the rules, making President Trump's audit-recount request more difficult to be approved!

twitter.com...

Thomas/Alito & Trump Trio will have to slam the door on this.
edit on 18-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Thanks buddy! Yes, that's the attack add. Only 2020. Anyways, I just noticed your pm. I need to work on checking that more frequently. Cheers mate!

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Looks like I was right about Trump curb stomping Biden in this election.

The cheating was rampant.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Trump Pulls JFK Card...Ezr a Cohen-Watnick, Acting Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security invokes JFK for Special Ops Forces Order that puts them directly under Acting Defense Secretary Miller and demotes the role of the CIA Re: JFK's NSAM57.

"The global demands for special operations forces, then and now has confirmed President Kennedy's foresight. And now under the leadership of President [Donald J.] Trump, we are fully realizing President Kennedy's prescient view of special operations forces," he said.

Here is President Kennedy's NSAM 57 which gives the Special Operations authority back to the Pentagon demoting the CIA. Acting Defense Secretary Miller activated this authority in his Special Ops order today:
See thread: @darkjournalist

The swamp is getting very HOT!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Acting SecDef reveals 'watershed' move: civilian special ops leadership to report directly to him

"I have directed the special operations civilian leadership to report directly to me instead of through the current bureaucratic channels," Miller said. "This historic step ... will put Special Operations Command on par with the military services for the first time."

Buried Q lede...

Miller, 55, served in Afghanistan alongside Green Berets, many of them riding horses, who went deep into Taliban territory in 2001 to seek and destroy the enemy.

edit on 18-11-2020 by crankyoldman because: because EMN again ^^^^

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

twitter.com...

Yeah, the lefties in Madison and in Milwaukee's East and NE Side are notorious radicals. I hate them.

Save your hate for use against the highest-value targets, if that moment arrives.

I live in Milwaukee County. I can damn well hate whom I want.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
'GODFATHER and End Game...

THREAD:
The First Will Send A Shock Wave.

Today, the DOJ made a shocking announcement. All charges, including drug trafficking & money laundering, would be dropped against former Mexican Defense Minister Salvador Cienfuegos who was arrested back on 10/15.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Minor cranky rant off this CWM,

This is insane and wrong at every level. The MI goon getting folks to sign off under duress and this are just two examples of the world gone mad. Seems everyone now gets to ignore, rules, morality, laws or even common decency with impunity.

In the REAL world, agreeing to something under duress voids the agreement. Now, "well was it really duress, I mean he's just expressing his opinion and if you took it..." is the world.

Altering an agreement AFTER said agreement was used lawfully is wrong wrong wrong. But... "well, we meant to include this, but the printer left this off so really we're not altering it..."

There are not enough courtrooms, judges or even guns in the country to stop the emergence of "do as you please as long as the ends justify the means it's all cool" world.

This is "Idiocracy" folks and it isn't pretty at all, nor funny.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Acting SecDef reveals 'watershed' move: civilian special ops leadership to report directly to him

"I have directed the special operations civilian leadership to report directly to me instead of through the current bureaucratic channels," Miller said. "This historic step ... will put Special Operations Command on par with the military services for the first time."

Buried Q lede...

Miller, 55, served in Afghanistan alongside Green Berets, many of them riding horses, who went deep into Taliban territory in 2001 to seek and destroy the enemy.

It’s go time, Cranky! Special Ops is no longer part of CIA😀

McMaster couldn’t fire Ezra Cohen Watts. Trump was protecting him, and for good reason.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I often wonder that about the dinosaurs. Like, they were the dominant species on this planet for hundreds of millions of years. The only reason they're still not around is because a world wide cataclysm took them out. Whats to say there is a planet out there (or a part of ours) where the giant lizards didnt all die out, but they evolved over billions of years to become highly intelligent? IDK, its definitely thought provoking...

More food for thought...

Sleep tight mates.

After the McCain/Obama/oceans 11 South Park and the crab people...
I wonder how much those two guys really know

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
'GODFATHER and End Game...

THREAD:
The First Will Send A Shock Wave.

Today, the DOJ made a shocking announcement. All charges, including drug trafficking & money laundering, would be dropped against former Mexican Defense Minister Salvador Cienfuegos who was arrested back on 10/15.

twitter.com...

A must read. Very interesting.

Funny thing, nearly all the "Godfather III" lines appear at or near the bottom of posts. Not sure the significance but i just noticed it.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Buried Q lede...

It’s go time, Cranky! Special Ops is no longer part of CIA😀

McMaster couldn’t fire Ezra Cohen Watts. Trump was protecting him, and for good reason.

An Anon posted a story of ECW. Said he was given a huge budget and a few months(?) to deal with a terror network. Did it in three days for 20k. IIRC.

Seems he's a very bright man.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Seeing how much we love our memes around here and since the reference of Pelosi being semi voted back to be the speaker again, ( the comments on that tweet appeared many on that side were not real happy with that from what I saw btw) how could I not share this one?!

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

As they say All Roads Lead to Rome and we know what happened to Rome.

the Globalists are on a tight time table because they are very aware more and more are awakening

The 'Globalists' are the most recent incarnation of the ever-present 'Priest-Magi'.

They use majick to create multiple and simultaneous, contemporary, historico-psycho-social, worldwide politico- economic illusions to control the masses.

No mass-majickal illusion lasts forever but; they do have a long shelf-life.

When the masses wake up to the illusion of the day, the reigning 'Priest-Magi' collapse the illusion, and start over with a "Global Reset".

Global Resets have happened many times in the past, usually at a time when the fabric of society appears to be unravelling at the seams.

We are now at that point in history when it appears to be coming to an end and preparing to 'reset', or repeat itself.

That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Cuomo must think New Yorkers are stupid. Download an app that will let you know when you’ve been exposed to someone with Covid??

That app probably casts votes for Biden in Georgia & Wisconsin.

www.ny1.com...

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join