It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Looking at 100 pages full of not-Q posts.

I'll admit my part in it, but can we get back on track?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
'GODFATHER and End Game...

THREAD:
The First Will Send A Shock Wave.

Today, the DOJ made a shocking announcement. All charges, including drug trafficking & money laundering, would be dropped against former Mexican Defense Minister Salvador Cienfuegos who was arrested back on 10/15.

twitter.com...

So you think this is the guy Sidney Powell was talking about? Her important military witness to the machines vote switching?
edit on 18-11-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Quite agree. Seems every several centuries there is some type of Reset period and nothing is going to stop what is coming.

Meanwhile, 2020 has been the year where everybody is trying to identify the Globalist boogeyman. Maybe in 2021 some will have 20/20 vision.

twitter.com...

Latest nomination...

Follow the Germans, err, the 💰💰💰

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater." - Frank Zappa

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hey EMN, out of lurk mode for a sec...

Here's an interesting theory from Tom Graham

Remember the JFK grandkids singing Timber on video ?

Here is a screen shot from that video with a photo of Ezra Asa Cohen-Watnick

Could it be ?
edit on 11/18/2020 by Sostratus because: In a hurry

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

LOL, I would have replied earlier, but me and the missus just got into a very long conversation about 2015 and what happened to us, so took some time away... but I was literally going to reply to you about the same thing. Too weird.. or maybe not.
Sometimes you just have to act on what comes in. I'd never heard any of the stories you posted and so was really pleased to be hearing new information! (So thanks)

p.s. It got me thinking of the videos I've seen like the one below...

I wonder how much is going to be revealed in the coming years. I think we already know way more than we realise, and all we need now is for it to be confirmed... strip away these mysteries to make way for new ones. I have no doubt we share this planet in some form or the other.
I mean, I wonder about the reptilians actually being remnants of an earlier age. Dinosaurs were on the planet for a looooong time, and I see no good reason to think that there weren't intelligent lizards that existed and continue to exist.
I heard someone talking about Dinosaur bones being radioactive the other day. No idea if that's true or not, but it does make you wonder what really happened. I also had a strange repeat dream, where my house was being attacked by 2 T-Rexes the other night, but unlike the first time I had this, I was prepared and wasn't terrified. Quite telling.

Anyways, I hope I get the mods blessing on starting a separate thread where we can really go down some of these weird rabbit holes without guilt of derailing. Apologies all : )

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Yes sir! Sorry it’s so all encompassing it’s easy not to get lost. 👍

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: cimmerius

Something to consider:

I am not anti-Trump, so please don't think that, but we are at a dangerous crossroads here. At the end of the Roman Republic and rise of the Roman Empire, Julius Caesar felt that he had to destroy a thing to save it, and he crossed the Rubicon with his troops.

It effectively broke the Roman Republic for good. Now Caesar did what he did with the best of intentions. The Senate had become irredeemably corrupt and Caesar felt he was doing what he was doing in order to save and restore the Republic, but in the end, it led to a period of warring strongmen that collapsed into the reign of Caesar Augustus, the first Roman Emperor.

That's a good historical perspective to keep in mind, but I don't see that the President has much choice at this point. It's either make a stand now or surrender, and surrender is a sure disaster. If we are lucky, the country will come out stronger.

I've posted before about the dangers of a civil war. Tearing the nation apart is a real concern. I think training of the Anons to explain things is hoped to prevent that. But even if Trump wins, the losers can still make one hell of a mess in their death throes.

Let's hope Trump doesn't end up saying, "Et Tu Mikey?" to Pence.

edit on 11/18/2020 by cimmerius because: Elaboration

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Concur. For the new folks, this thread is 200000+ posts long full of a ton of research and some drivel but search is helpful. We try to stay on track as there are many who read, post and lurk. For those who don't know, folks known or suspected to lurk/post here are all the three letter agencies, Q and Q+, Digital General+team, Comey, First Family are just a few, and the research here has been said to have been used to deal with some bad guys. Keep that in mind.

Folks come here everyday to learn, connect and expose, please be mindful that scrolling through pages of drift isn't time effective.

This is the most crucial time for the Q, Q+ and Anon Digital Army effort, focus is important and appreciated on the topics at hand first.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Q4950 and 4951 point to this election fraud process as being necessary to preserve the integrity of all future elections.

Then Q4952 leaves us guessing between John Durham/SpyGate and Sidney Powell (born in Durham). Much less, why/what about Durham?

It only works if Trump overcomes the fraud and is confirmed the winner, even by MSM. Anything less leaves us right where we are in 2024.
edit on 18-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25570315]crankyoldman
Yes sir. Well said. 👍

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Every post is helpful, there might just be a nugget that prompts someone's memory. For example, the clone discussion and the talk of JFK Jr. being dead or alive.......or maybe cloned? Kue said JFK Jr. is not alive, but JFK Jr. Gen 2?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sostratus
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hey EMN, out of lurk mode for a sec...

Here's an interesting theory from Tom Graham

Remember the JFK grandkids singing Timber on video ?

Here is a screen shot from that video with a photo of Ezra Asa Cohen-Watnick

Could it be ?

Looks just like him, doesn’t it?😀

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

No it’s me it’s fine. If I just tone it down it’ll be alright. I just want to help so bad but I can’t help the way you guys can so I’m just spewing out every weird thing that’s ever happened hoping it’ll help. I’ll be more mindful.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Wouldn't that be a good plot twist for a movie

Lot's of dead links to that video since the post on twitter

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
The Health Ranger Report Daily News Update Nov. 17, 2020

Mike Adams of Natural News gives his views on what the Kraken is, the Department of Defence has been authorized to go round up the traitors. Lots of arrests are being made as the election took place under a national emergency. The scale of this fraud is considered an act of war with those involved defined as enemy combatants.

That is good news.
CIA involvement in this steal, and all kinds of cyber warfare using CIA hacking tools targeting Trump.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

I'm working to rectify this. Speaking to DontTreadOnMe right now regarding starting a thread where these parallel topics can be talked about without messing up this one. I think at this point in time, the Q thread should be ready to discuss what is about to drop... and things are moving into place I feel.

There will be very strict rules to not discuss anything Q related on the thread when I get it up... ATS has been explicit on this. I'll remind folks in here when I post a link to the thread. Perhaps until I get that up and running, we can hold in stories and weirder stuff to share on there... as I want to make it a really interesting place for sharing the deeper knowledge displayed in here which is often the backdrop to what is happening now.
edit on 18-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Acting SecDef reveals 'watershed' move: civilian special ops leadership to report directly to him

"I have directed the special operations civilian leadership to report directly to me instead of through the current bureaucratic channels," Miller said. "This historic step ... will put Special Operations Command on par with the military services for the first time."

Buried Q lede...

Miller, 55, served in Afghanistan alongside Green Berets, many of them riding horses, who went deep into Taliban territory in 2001 to seek and destroy the enemy.

It’s go time, Cranky! Special Ops is no longer part of CIA😀

McMaster couldn’t fire Ezra Cohen Watts. Trump was protecting him, and for good reason.

My missus, who hasn't really been following the Q thing except right at the beginning, and what I tell her, just pointed me at "E the friend" on Parler. Seems to be talking about things kind of related to Ezra Watts. I'm afraid I'm not sure what she was telling me, but it seemed to be along the lines that Watts might be related to JFK? And she also said something along the lines that she saw a video on his (Watts) twitter (that vanished) about his being promoted... but also something about him revealing he was part of Q. Right now, I have no way of verifying any of this. But I thought I'd pass it along.

I also can't seem to access the parler Ethefriend account without an account. Not sure how to link to it.
edit on 18-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
More on Ezra Cohen-Watnick

E, Eyethespy, Eyourfriend, thefriendlyE, etc, etc... on twitter all but came out and admitted he was Ezra

Here is the latest post from his account on Parler

Three year delta coming up for 206

Not sure if we are still 2 days ahead of schedule or not

a reply to: saladfingers123456

Wow - Good timing on our posts...Yes - I saw same post on twitter your missus saw, they banned the account immediately

edit on 11/18/2020 by Sostratus because: Timing is key

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
DTJ Tweet
20:22:17 timstamp.

3:42

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: crankyoldman

Every post is helpful, there might just be a nugget that prompts someone's memory. For example, the clone discussion and the talk of JFK Jr. being dead or alive.......or maybe cloned? Kue said JFK Jr. is not alive, but JFK Jr. Gen 2?

P77, What's funny about your post is IIRC my first post here was saying HRC is a clone so who cares if it goes to jail. Several said, not a Q topic yet (ETG!). Later it was dropped by Q, sheep (dolly) versus SHEEP (the flock) and still not much interest. Now folks can see it emerging. The progress in awareness is staggering at some levels, especially when compared to the lack of progress from others.

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join