It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Yes sir. It’s looked to me like there’s no way for Trump to lose. I just plug my ears and don’t listen to MSM or trolls here.
With this, it looks like even if things don’t work out he can go full Stalin, no?
And don’t take that wrong. I could use Stalin for about 3 months.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist
Absolutely, no doubt about that.. To be biased doesn't end only in politics, also how we look at each other as human beings right?

edit on 0b10America/ChicagoWed, 18 Nov 2020 13:04:10 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 18 Nov 2020 13:04:10 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Symbolism was my downfall should be on every one of their tombstones.
They really think we’re that stupid.
Like we don’t think the occult is spooky and exciting, too?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
UFO you say

youtu.be...

That's freaking crazy.

Thanks!
edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago1901699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I often wonder that about the dinosaurs. Like, they were the dominant species on this planet for hundreds of millions of years. The only reason they're still not around is because a world wide cataclysm took them out. Whats to say there is a planet out there (or a part of ours) where the giant lizards didnt all die out, but they evolved over billions of years to become highly intelligent? IDK, its definitely thought provoking...

This is my logic. Not scientific just artistic.
I know flying saucers are real.
The Nazis believed flying saucers were real based on a book called Vril: the coming race.
The book swears it is non-fiction but must be sold as fiction. They built a cult based on belief of the book and eventually had their own (allegedly)
The hollow earth by Richard Byrd is in the non fiction section at my college library.

If my logic is not sound please show me where. I don’t want to waste my time.
edit on 18-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMandolorian

Pelosi canceled the dinner last week to welcome new Democratics to Congress because there weren't any.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: Flesh699

Oh they are definitely underwater. Pascagoula Mississippi 1976 was real.
If they can fly thru the air so effortlessly, why shouldn’t they work underwater as well?
If their propulsion is not combustive, that is.

I’m so out of my element pretending to understand mechanics and physics and I know it.

On the evening of October 11, 1973, 42-year-old Charles Hickson and 19-year-old Calvin Parker told the Jackson County, Mississippi Sheriff's office they were fishing off a pier on the west bank of the Pascagoula River in Mississippi when they heard a whirring/whizzing sound, saw two flashing blue lights, and observed an oval shaped object 30–40 feet across and 8–10 feet high. Parker and Hickson claimed they were "conscious but paralyzed" while three "creatures" with "robotic slit-mouths" and "crab-like pincers" took them aboard the object and subjected them to an examination.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Yeah. I got the year wrong.

Iran 1976.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Ms. D.L. spotted the following video on YouTube, and shared it, and given that the topic is the Nazi Bell, you know I just have to blog about it.The video purports to show allegedly real wartime film footage of the Nazi Bell, plus footage of other Nazi flying saucers. We'll get back to all this.

Here's the short video:

I think we have had this tech for nearly a hundred years tho.

UFO from ww2

a reply to: PokeyJoe

edit on 18-11-2020 by CrazyFox because: Tablet

edit on 18-11-2020 by CrazyFox because: Spacing

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

That’s my whole point. See my above post to pokey

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

No we are definitely on the same page.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

We speak of the great awakening, and it actually makes me think more and more that we are approaching a state of being that, perhaps... we once had and have only forgotten (or maybe has been suppressed). I think of ancient artwork that points to the pineal gland as significant again, as in old understandings are starting to return. The human internet. I have to think that it exists, because those self same lizard types we talk of are wanting to replace it with a digital version... and cut us off from the spiritual mind... replacing it with one where they can watch and control it. Alas, I think that particular future is beyond them now... moving out of reach. I really do think we are waking up. Perhaps what they have always feared, and why they have enslaved us for so long.

No, that was...

Sorry, couldn't resist. Woke up this morning and had this song in my head; then hours later I read your post.😎

Seriously, excellent post and parts resonate with my perspective especially what I left quoted above. Recall that the Wachowski Brothers (Sisters?) had years later after the original 1999 "Matrix" confessed that the movie is about the future transhumanist movement which we are all in right now...The Great Reset, which seems to happen every several centuries depending on one's view of history.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

Damn! Zuck was actually kind of a Chad back in his early days. Now he just looks like a waxy, opaque Data from Star Trek. Very very strange....

Just another See👁aye 🤡 given a multi-billion company that spies on us and sells our info. They know damn well the election was stolen and huge part of the problem why folks are believing ByeDen really pulled this off. Need > 🍿

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I still don't know what to make of this briefing about fighting aliens.

Edit: One thing I can say is that last year I spent half the year studying combat videos and how soldiers interact under combat duress. Those "immature" comments from the other troops fit with how people seem to act in combat.

Just my .02
edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago1601699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
more Nazi coinkydinkage Absolutely, you post quicker thani. Check this out

Yesterday I blogged about that JFK documents release, and the curious presence within the tranche of documents of a Hitler survival sighting in South America that was passed through the CIA's chain of reportage. My fundamental problem with the document was not what it was reporting, but rather that it was part of the JFK release at all. What does Hitler's survival possibly have to do with the JFK assassination.

Very simple: there are a number of odd "fascist details" hovering in the JFK assassination, from Jack Ruby's curious statements about Fascism in the assassination, to Lee Harvey Oswald's strange associations with it, from Marine buddies overhearing him speaking German, to the presence of the name, address, and phone number of George Lincoln Rockwell - president of the American Nazi Party 

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

The idiotic E-2s in the background ruin that video for me. The one guy is trying his hardest to be serious, and those dumb-asses are acting like they are 12 years old.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I post earlier than all. I went into early retirement to watch the world burn.
I was born for this. I’m playing the new assassins creed, hanging out on ATS with the only weirdos that get it. and waiting for the nuclear blast. 👍
And if I’m wrong...eh. A nurse can get a job anywhere. 😂

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Why is no one talking about the fact that we are in a state of national emergency since the signing of Trump's EO on foreign election interference? This would grant the president unheard of power, no?

I really think we are all missing something big here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PF, the issue isn't whether DJT has the legal right to do X, he does. Via several avenues, in fact the States voluntarily gave him pretty much dictatorial powers over The Rona (they did it for money of course).

The problem is the population as a whole is beyond ignorant and simply won't bother to read the renOgade era, Clinton era passed systems that allow for him to sort this out. He can, but he cannot. The minute he does anything in accordance with the law or the Constitution, like challenge voter fraud, he's deemed dictator.

Quite literally a significant amount of the population has ZERO idea that challenging an election is within everyone's rights - even the repubs can now challenge for the first time in nearly 40 years.

So they are working their way around in the darker shadows, where the "watcha need ta know" bloggers can't be bothered to look, and the collective population is simply too stupid to understand what is happening to care.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Trump paying to recount 2 Wisconsin counties.

mobile.twitter.com...

If I’m paying $3m - we are validating every ballot.

My point is, why does he have to pay anything to get an accurate count?

It's sort of their job to do an accurate count the first time.

Logic, fairness, expectations aside... pay and still prepare to be cheated.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: ketsuko

Bet that Oregon bill includes Ayahuasca. Road 'trip' to Oregon.😂🍄

Seriously, this is nuts!!

Surely there is a penalty for driving while Ayahuasca'd up? Heroin is some nasty stuff IMO. Some of my favorite Musical preferences died from Heroin or other drugs and that is not only sad, it should tell us something about those drugs that says steer clear.

I understand the "tripping" style people better than the downer Heroin style people's drive. The trippers are enjoying life IMO in a dangerous way for different reasons since it is mind altering things, but the Downer types are just swimming downhill toward their deaths. Quaaludes were popular downers when I was growing up and those people were the ones likely to OD back then. Steer clear of things that make you blue and destroy your organs like the liver.

Not sure on the ayahuasca, but it could fit in with the psilocybin therapy. EL.ES.DEE., Ayahuasca, Psilocybin -- they're all very therapeutical.

But see, not a lot of people understand how this "decriminalization" of drugs happened. Very much the fault of the voter. The front side of the ballot had a snippet of the measure, all about treatment centers. People thought they were voting on treatment centers, because they didn't read the full measure on the other page that came with the ballot.

Turns out they just bet on people not reading that extra piece of paper, and they bet right.

No where besides that extra paper did it say that they would be given a choice between a "$100 fine, or seek help at a treatment center" ...what? No. Oregonians are not happy about it, and its our fault. A lot of people here are effed up on all of it. Meth mostly. No where does that goddamn ballot measure encourage people to get help. Its going to be a free for all. Its sad. Most Oregonians are just as dumbfounded as everyone else about it.

The part that really gets me is that they're also raising tobacco tax ($2+), but the "treatment center" measure specifically states its going to use the marijuana tax -- what? The marijuana tax will be distributed normally up until $11.5m. Everything after $11.5m goes to the treatment center/yay legal hard drugs bullsh*t. Why? Wheres this higher tobacco tax going -- bail money for antifa cucks in Portland? Kate Browns pocket?

Oregons income tax is higher than New York. Imagine that. All these taxes and we have #*y schools (unless its one of the multimillion dollar high schools they built in the rich neighborhoods. Rural schools are trash. City schools have major gang problems (thanks sanctuary state). Roads are garbage. Bridges are garbage.

One has to wonder where all of this tax money goes, because it surely doesn't seem like it goes where they say it goes. Same with the lottery money.

Either way Oregon can slide off the coast with California and Washington now.
edit on 11/18/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join