It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: Trillium

Never seen anything like it. I think those are exhaust plumes? Who knows.
Maybe this is where the legends of dragons come from?

There are more than two.
I think that they are kites.

Those are some big ass kites

Check the video at this site. The tails that they are selling are 16 feet long.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

edit on 0b59America/ChicagoWed, 18 Nov 2020 09:53:59 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 18 Nov 2020 09:53:59 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

a reply to: panoz77

I see why you would say that but I don’t think it’s birds. Watch the “off spray”. It doesn’t move aerodynamically like individual birds would choose to do.
I’m am neither a bird nor a physicist so my opinion means nothing.

Some small bird flocks move exactly like that, schools of fish do as well. Starlings are well known for it.

edit on 18-11-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I can't stress this enough. Some stuff is illegal for a very specific reason. It proves beyond doubt that paranormal exists and we're capable of telepathy. I've experienced legitimate telepathy, and many others I hung around with. I've seen entities my brain did not pick up in the 'base' state. If every person on this planet were to experience stuff like that politics, money, greed, and evil would evaporate. It's one of those things that you can't believe it's that simple and it's right in your face...it's just crazy. You can plug right into Christ Consciousness with very little effort, which is why they've kept some things felonious.

Which is particularly scary, because if adrenochrome is as powerful as suspected I just can't imagine the things you'd contact if you were conjuring stuff up through kids.
edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago4009699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

While it’s on my mind, and in case anyone was curious..I was going to keep drift to minimum but I really want to share this dream/story with you guys:

I was very young. 4 or 5. I’m in a big organic box made entirely of eyes and connective tissue. The room is big like an antebellum den. High ceilings. Then the eyes blink and the room shrinks about a foot in all dimensions. No big deal. A few seconds pass. They blink again. Ok. No big deal. These eyes are harmless. There is no possible way for eyeballs to hurt me. Except they know all of my secrets. And all of my fears. And all of my imperfections. They blink again. And again. Until they. Are. Right. On. Me.
The next thing I know I’m sitting straight up in bed with the covers over my head screaming falsetto like a little girl to my mom shaking me and yelling my name.
Believe it or not: I don’t think it’s ufo related.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie
The Wayne county board member who threatened her children should be charged with "Child Endangerment".

Seriously! Child endangerment is far more serious than tearing down a statue, which gets 1 year mandatory jail time.

RE: twitter.com...

I guess where ever the hell Aiyash was raised, threatening children is OK. He needs to be made an example of, or thousands of rabid Democrats will emulate this domestic terrorism.

p.s. "Michigan Got Caught" says President Trump this morning: twitter.com...
edit on 11/18/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
underground realm

In India there is an ancient belief, still held by some, in a subterranean race of serpent people who dwell in the cities Patala and Bhogavati. According to the legend, they wage war on the kingdom of Agharta. "The Nagas," according to The Deep Dwellers, "are described as a very advanced race or species, with highly-developed technology. They also harbor a disdain for human beings, whom they are said to abduct, torture, interbreed with and even to eat."
a reply to: Flesh699

There are allegedly several entrances to the Kingdom of Agharta throughout the world: Some are planetary grid points - indwells and outwells of energy.
Kentucky Mammoth Cave, in south-central Kentucky, US.
Manaus, Brazil
Morona-Santiago in Ecuador, discovered by Juan Moricz.
Mato Grosso, Brazil - City of Posid
Iguazu Falls, border or Brazil and Argentina
Mount Epomeo, Italy
Himalayan Mountains, Tibet - the entrance to the underground city of Shonshe is allegedly guarded by Hindu monks
Mongolia - the underground city of Shingwa allegedly exists beneath the border of Mongolia and China
Rama, India - beneath this surface city is a long lost subterranean city, they say, also named Rama
Great Pyramid of Giza
King Solomon's Mines
North and South Poles
Mount Shasta, California - the Agharthean city of Telos allegedly exists within and beneath this mountain
Dero Caves - Atlantean link

edit on 18-11-2020 by CrazyFox because: Tablet

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Again thanks for keeping my feet on the ground.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

I can't stress this enough. Some stuff is illegal for a very specific reason. It proves beyond doubt that paranormal exists and we're capable of telepathy. I've experienced legitimate telepathy, and many others I hung around with. I've seen entities my brain did not pick up in the 'base' state. If every person on this planet were to experience stuff like that politics, money, greed, and evil would evaporate. It's one of those things that you can't believe it's that simple and it's right in your face...it's just crazy. You can plug right into Christ Consciousness with very little effort, which is why they've kept some things felonious.

Which is particularly scary, because if adrenochrome is as powerful as suspected I just can't imagine the things you'd contact if you were conjuring stuff up through kids.

This. I know for a FACT OUIJA is real and I will never discuss it. Believe me or not. I won’t mess with it anymore.

I have survived 40 years on raw intuition alone. I could be a Jedi by now if I never stopped believing in magic.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

This. I know for a FACT OUIJA is real and I will never discuss it. Believe me or not. I won’t mess with it anymore.

I have survived 40 years on raw intuition alone. I could be a Jedi by now if I never stopped believing in magic.

I won't even watch the "weeja" movies. I used it once in my life as a kid and that was enough. I wish I never did, things might have been different

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette
Good reference that this symptom is nothing new. The media seems to add it to make this bug extra "novel".

I got a flu years back that came on like flu with fever etc but I lost my hearing for two weeks. It took months to recover and in the process lost my sense of smell. To this day my sense of smell and taste are a little distorted.

Have to note that I was also wire brushing old metal paint the day before it started so might have been a heavy metal poisoning and my friend experienced the exact same thing the year before but also worked in the same shop/conditions with old metal which has loss of hearing as a possible side effect to poisoning. So I'll never know for sure which it was but this loss of senses is common to a variety of ailments.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

a reply to: Trillium

Never seen anything like it. I think those are exhaust plumes? Who knows.
Maybe this is where the legends of dragons come from?

There are more than two.
I think that they are kites.

This was my thought - they definitely move like kites. That first one though seems way too high for a kite. The second one definitely looks like a kite though and that made me think the height of the first one is just deceiving.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

Damn! Zuck was actually kind of a Chad back in his early days. Now he just looks like a waxy, opaque Data from Star Trek. Very very strange....

He does look like Data.

Zuck really doesn't seem human anymore. It honestly would not surprise me to learn he is some kind of AI creation.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is why we don’t negotiate with terrorist and we don’t reward children for bad behavior.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Replying to PSMM, I agree with your sentiments regarding Detroit.

Now is not the time for weaklings. We need people with stones if we're going to take back what's been stolen from us.
edit on 11/18/2020 by Creep Thumper because: F'ING AUTO-CORRECT.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

Damn! Zuck was actually kind of a Chad back in his early days. Now he just looks like a waxy, opaque Data from Star Trek. Very very strange....

He does look like Data.

Zuck really doesn't seem human anymore. It honestly would not surprise me to learn he is some kind of AI creation.

He's said as much himself

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
All these states that are cancelling Thanksgiving and Christmas - does this mean government offices will be open for business on those dates, fully staffed?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I can re-read qanon.pub... 5 or 10 times, but not "see" anything more in the wording on the prison graphic. What about you, Rel? You have a sharp mind for decoding.

The hands stand out to me. I'm wondering if sign language is a possibility as in q saying "re-read" "re-read again"

I tried to see if the alphabet fits but can't work anything out and the actual words are too vast for a non speaker to know in order to apply.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

I can pretty clearly see the letters C L & G in ASL of the hands if that helps.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

That's straight out of the Richard Shaver mysteries. While the stories about the underground people might be old. The tales of them controlling and attempting to take out the surface people is something that Shaver talked a lot about.

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join