It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMandolorian

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
youtu.be...

Tim says Denmark’s doing forced vaccinations. If you refuse police will be allowed to “assist”.

I'm guessing Denmark doesn't have a 2a.

That's what worries me about the UK. Some of the thoughts that run through my head at increasingly regular intervals are things no free person should have to be thinking about. Alex Jones named his website Prison Planet... well, he wasn't wrong was he.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

So is eve a fact? Rael never would show the world his clone last thing I heard.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

My man my man!!

Soros!
👍

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist
Maybe allowing for the legal processes to play out before going scorched earth?

God I hope so.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Riding the paranoid train today.

Forced vaccination is a great way to introduce nanobots to the entire population.

Personally, I think I've already been dusted.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Don’t know if y’all like x22 report.
He says trumps going after the central bankers.
This isn’t my area of expertise
youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Maybe allowing for the legal processes to play out before going scorched earth?

God I hope so.

The man Q referred to in a post, Ezra cohen-watnick, is assigning civilian Special Operation Forces to the Department of Defense. Sounds like preparation for some kind of activity.

mobile.twitter.com...

mobile.twitter.com...

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 11/18/2020 by carewemust because: Added a third link containing additional info.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
X2
edit on 18-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMandolorian

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
youtu.be...

Tim says Denmark’s doing forced vaccinations. If you refuse police will be allowed to “assist”.

I'm guessing Denmark doesn't have a 2a.

How many countries have their right to bear arms taken away or only allowed certain firearms? IDK, but it has increased in recent years. Look what happened to New Zealand. Personally, I want to have the same firepower as the military; at least the weaponry I can hold in my hands. One of the Navy Commands I was assigned to had the motto of, "Peace through Superior Firepower" and that we did!

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

They want to put a chip in you then put your money on a chip.
We all know they would do it if they could, too.
C’mon man.
Control is their drug, we’ve given them a taste.
Now they want they big hit.
Control of our cash.

The nanobots are just for people like me who talk too much.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Strange. Just caught an ad on youtube for Godfather Coda. Its the director's cut for Godfather 3. Its being re-released in select theaters on December 4. Its also being released digitally and blue ray at the same time.

Q mentions this movie quite a bit, I wonder if Q knew about its re-release?

Coda basically means conclusion.

Any significance to the date???

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
twitter.com...

DOD announced that all civilian special ops must report directly to Chris Miller instead of using the traditional chain of command. Seems like a big deal, I think.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This is (currently at least) disconnected from the general conversation, but I wonder if at some point it might become relevant. If nothing else it is about symbolism and interpretation.

Back in my weird period, when I was deep studying films and the buried messages, I came across the following...

Palantir Technologies

I stumbled upon this because I was looking into Batman and Superman. Now, I have seen multiple references at this point that paint DJT as Batman. The rich crime fighter. Batman presides over Gotham. Superman over Metropolis.

So, just read the following.

Palantir Technologies is a public American software company that specializes in big data analytics. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, it was founded by Peter Thiel[5], Nathan Gettings, Joe Lonsdale, Stephen Cohen, and Alex Karp in 2003. The company's name is derived from The Lord of the Rings where the magical palantír were "seeing-stones" of deception.

Seeing-Stones of deception. That is what they name the company after...... rrrriiiiiiiight. (On further thought ...this is an edit... maybe I am reading that wrong... is it seeing stones to spot deception, that show it???) Does that not fit in with Q???????

Products
Palantir Gotham
Palantir Gotham (formerly known as Palantir Government) integrates structured and unstructured data, provides search and discovery capabilities, knowledge management, and secure collaboration.

Palantir previously ran the site AnalyzeThe.US,[48] which allowed potential Palantir customers and affiliates to use Palantir Gotham to perform analysis on publicly available data from data.gov, usaspending.gov, the Center for Responsive Politics' Open Secrets Database, and Community Health Data from hhs.gov.[49]

Palantir Metropolis
Palantir Metropolis (formerly known as Palantir Finance) was software for data integration, information management and quantitative analytics. The software connects to commercial, proprietary and public data sets and discovers trends, relationships and anomalies, including predictive analytics.

Aided by 120 "forward-deployed engineers" of Palantir during 2009, Peter Cavicchia III of JPMorgan used Metropolis to monitor employee communications and alert the insider threat team when an employee showed any signs of potential disgruntlement: the insider alert team would further scrutinize the employee and possibly conduct physical surveillance after hours with bank security personnel.

The Metropolis team used emails, download activity, browser histories, and GPS locations from JPMorgan owned smartphones and their transcripts of digitally recorded phone conversations to search, aggregate, sort, and analyze this information for any specific keywords, phrases, and patterns of behavior. In 2013, Cavicchia may have shared this information with Frank Bisignano who had become the CEO of First Data Corporation

So Gotham is Government. Metropolis is Finance.
The above (regarding JPMorgan) should disturb you, and I've not seen anyone ever bring this company up in any conversation.

And my word... I just found this latest entry...

Palantir is one of four large technology firms to start working with the NHS on supporting COVID-19 efforts through the provision of software from Palantir Foundry and by April 2020 several countries have used Palantir technology to track and contain the contagion.

On top of this, it was founded by Peter Theil, who upon looking at his wikipedia page was actually a founding shareholder of Facebook as the first outside investor. Co-Founder of Paypal... made 1.5 billion selling it to Ebay. (anyone remember back when I posted about the X symbolism that paypal used when it launched?)

This obviously hooks into Elon too.

Through the Thiel Foundation, Thiel governs the grant-making bodies Breakout Labs and Thiel Fellowship, and funds nonprofit research into artificial intelligence, life extension and seasteading.

"Seasteading is the concept of creating permanent dwellings at sea, called seasteads, outside the territory claimed by any government. The term is a blend of sea and homesteading."

A.I. and Life extension is very much beast system stuff. Sorry Peter.

But it gets more interesting... before he is dumped in the evil technocrat bag completely... and I didn't expect to find this...

He has donated to over 50 political figures on the American Right,including Donald Trump and Meg Whitman. He also maintains a political action committee, Free Forever.

EDIT> Extra info, that is very intersting... maybe one of the good guys afterall! Freedom Forever Website

Freedom Forever Political Action Committee promotes and advances candidates for public office who believe in our mission to keep America safe, sovereign, and free.
For too long, politicians in Washington have been centered on fighting for their donors and not the American people. We strive to launch a new generation of lawmakers who are committed to serve and fight for the priorities of hard-working Americans.
Our mission is to elect candidates who will fight to secure our border, create an America First immigration policy, take care of our veterans, ends endless wars, and build an economy that works for American workers.
Freedom Forever PAC plans on supporting candidates that will lead America into the 21st century.

It's a real rabbit hole... and I'll be honest, I have no idea what to make of it. Peter, if you are directed here... this isn't a negative post on you... but it does raise questions. I've changed what I have written here.Looking at the Freedom forever quote, I guess they are right behind DJT.

I had to share because of the Batman/Gotham thing, but I didn't expect it to be a rabbit hole when I revisited it and started writing this. All of this is on public record, and the more you dig with these connections, the deeper it goes.

repeat "The Lord of the Rings where the magical palantír were "seeing-stones" of deception."
And of course, the lord of the rings, is Saturn.
It might not mean what I think it all means, but these connections by chance of bringing it up randomly kind of blow me away!!! More of the "being led to information" by a positive force perhaps.
edit on 18-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Riding the paranoid train today.

Forced vaccination is a great way to introduce nanobots to the entire population.

Personally, I think I've already been dusted.

Not paranoia. Recall that Harvard Nanotech scientist Charles Lieber was arrested earlier this year with strong connections to China.

DOD Awards $138 Million Contract, Enabling Prefilled Syringes for Future COVID-19 Vaccine

The new consortium, called RAPID — Rapid Aseptic Packaging of Injectable Drugs — will be created and managed by ApiJect Systems America. Its purpose is to enable the U.S. Strategic National Stockpile (SNS) to fill and finish hundreds of millions of prefilled syringes to respond quickly and effectively to health emergencies such as COVID-19.
Link

I don't believe Trump wants the Vax to be mandatory. But, under a state of National Emergency/National Security who knows.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

Ugh. Why Godfather 3? That one sucks.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The baby is very healthy," she said. "The parents are happy. I hope that you remember them when you talk about this baby — not like a monster, like some results of something that is disgusting."

Boisselier did not immediately present DNA evidence showing a genetic match between mother and daughter. Boisselier said results would come within nine days.

So far scientists have succeeded in cloning sheep, mice, cows, pigs, goats and cats. Many scientists say cloning is too risky because of abnormalities seen in cloned animals.

www.cbsnews.com...

You'll want to read that whole article for the counter argument. But knowing the depth of lies and the weaponized news system it's safe to say that if a nazi cult is doing this in an underground industry it'd be hard to prove in a factual way. "Future proves past."

It hit me rather drastically when I first came to the clone topic and asked my wife who is studying to become a microbiologist. I asked her what's to stop human cloning if we're cloning animals? And she replied, "You'd only need time and money." And we both stared at each other in silence.

So I mean, if it's ongoing and someone has perfected it the chances of it hitting any news stream is low, considering how illegal it would be.
Edit: Which is where symbolism comes in because they would have to communicate in code so the general public doesn't make the horrifying connection.
edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago5603699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

You should work on images to visually connect everything up to this point and plant them as the first post so people will have an idea of the whole picture instead of diving head first in to what appears to be rambling of mad men.

edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago3004699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I often wonder that about the dinosaurs. Like, they were the dominant species on this planet for hundreds of millions of years. The only reason they're still not around is because a world wide cataclysm took them out. Whats to say there is a planet out there (or a part of ours) where the giant lizards didnt all die out, but they evolved over billions of years to become highly intelligent? IDK, its definitely thought provoking...
Just to touch on this a bit.

I "see" a ancient war where the "home planet" of these "Space Lizards" (LOL) was destroyed by a war. They may have originated here but moved to the other planet. After the war they arrived here, and took over, covertly using reptilian attributes, venom, parasites.

They eventually Took a "Giant" Female and a miniature male human, bred them to produce a smaller human race, that, being us. This is why we have genetic throw backs of giantizm, and dwarfism. Plus the added bonus of a tail every so often from the raping of that new species by one of those space lizards...... A smaller species of human was far more managable, than the giants.

That ancient war (70 mil) destroyed that planet (Tiamat) and dirtied our solar system with the remnants of that planet, especially, its water, which arrived here to flood this plant, destroying most of the life here in massive flooding. From the global oxygen record it looks like 3 major events. The added water eventually compressed the crust to allow ocean beds to form, and spread the continents.

Can we please release the Kracken so we can start sharing the real history???

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON
Strange. Just caught an ad on youtube for Godfather Coda. Its the director's cut for Godfather 3. Its being re-released in select theaters on December 4. Its also being released digitally and blue ray at the same time.

Q mentions this movie quite a bit, I wonder if Q knew about its re-release?

Coda basically means conclusion.

Any significance to the date???

Let us take a look. Disclaimer, during the initial stages of the lockdown I watched all the Qdropped films. Reviews and connections in previous threads. This film was dreck. I say this because the film is being rewritten - editing can alter the entire script, so the rewrite fits to a degree as we are rewriting the controller script right now. It may be worth seeing to understand what was cut (removed by higher ups) and if the recut defines the Q connections better.

20 Qdrops with Godfather III

Two have matching timestamps to the release date.

Nov 5 2017 02:14:12 (EST) This is a mirror which is very interesting, suggesting completion. Clearly renOgade, HRC, Soros = election rigging.

Nov 5 2017 00:12:48 (EST)

Signature matching is the primary focus of DJT's recount tweets so far.

Of course the film is distributed by Paramount - Watch (the movie) CA.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I believe that we are placed on this planet away from the universe Hot Spots to develope and evolve past our warlike tendency. Once we accomplish that sky is the limit, but I see evidence that a malicious entity is interfering with that process keeping us trapped here. This developed from "Keepers of the Garden" by Dolores Cannon mostly and the millions of other books/media research. The quarantine portion is specifically from the book. a reply to: saladfingers123456

new topics

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join