It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: CaPpedDoG

Not surprising to anyone who can think critically. Most of us are wearing pieces of t-shirt on our faces.

To the extent that I may be required to actually wear one, mine will be made out of a pair of very sheer nylons.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Slovakia to test all citizens over age of 10 for coronavirus - Army assisting.

Tiny, landlocked country, small population, borders closed, no where to run.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That’s kinda scary. I’d probably live in my bedroom with a 12 gauge pointed at the front door😂

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: Trillium

Never seen anything like it. I think those are exhaust plumes? Who knows.
Maybe this is where the legends of dragons come from?

There are more than two.
I think that they are kites.

I think you're right.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Flesh699

I can straight up read my wifes mind sometimes. I literally hear a random thought in my head, and then a second or so later she will say it. Its gotten to the point that it happens multiple times a day, everyday. Shes both amused and freaked out by it. I think its because our brains operate on electrical impulses and waves, and if you spend enough time with someone, sometimes you can either pick those waves up yourself, or somehow become quantumly entangled or something like that.

Either that I know her so well, and I know what she is going to say or do to a certain stimuli, that I can somehow predictively analyze what shes going to say in a given situation. IDK. Like I said, its weird.

I'm not B.S.'ing either. Its pretty strange...same thing actually started happening to another woman from my past, and she stopped talking to me out of the blue over it.

Joe... same here. Totally believe you. I think it shows a true connection. Quite often it is the mundane stuff. I know when the missus is hungry, and when I suggest what we're going to eat, it is more often than not exactly what she was thinking, and moments after it popped in here head. And vice-versa.. This is really what I was pointing at before... I think we might be entering a period of time where that is magnified. Not in an intrusive way, but more like trusting in intuitive synchronisation. It really does come down to resonating with some one. Get on the same frequency, and bam... friendships, pleasure. Makes me wonder about the whole 5g-6g thing as a way of disrupting it... but that is another topic altogether.

On a side note... I'm very concious that much of the conversations happening here are intrusive. Not that they are disconnected (I mean... Great Awakening anyone?). But, I'm thinking that I might actually start a thread that isn't Q orientated, but hopefully might run parallel to it in a sense. Something more along the lines of:-

Light versus Dark... The rise of the beast system - The Great Reset - Biblical reckoning.
Something like that.

That way, it keeps this thread clear for pure Q/Trump/Election discussion, and the Dominion Fraud etc. I'd maybe hope to see many of the same folks contribute there too of course. Like I say, hopefully ATS wouldn't see it as a Q thread, though on occasion, I'm sure it might come into the conversation, but certainly it wouldn't be the focus.
What does anyone think about this? I'm sure many would immediately say "Oh God please... ASAP!", and others perhaps like the mix. But the thread drift is a bit of a bind. I find myself annoyed with me posting some of the things I do here, but it seems very connected. It's a bit of a quandary. I am very happy to kick it off though, and see how it pans out.

I'm a big proponent of this thread at this point, so I don't want to detract from it.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
They don't even hide it. Crazy! I'm doing the 3 day thing people are talking about. It's like a cognitive dissonance battle.

clonaid.com...

Clonaid™ is the world's leading provider of reproductive human cloning services.
Eve, the first cloned baby, was born Dec. 26, 2002, thanks to our team of highly skilled scientists. Since then, we’ve been able to help a number of patients have their own children through our cloning technology.

Clonaid™ can help you:

If you’re sterile and have lost hope of having the child you dream of.

If you’re homosexual and deeply desire a child who would carry your own genes.

If you’ve just lost – or are about to lose – a beloved family member and would like to see an identical twin of that person begin a new life.

If you’re HIV+ and want to have a child that would be your genetic twin – without infecting either the baby or your partner with the virus.

If you simply want to be cloned, whatever your reasons may be.

Here's an overview of the process steps:
#1: First, fill out our contact form.
#2: One of our representatives will contact you to discuss your situation and goals.
#3: Our medical team will evaluate your case. If your application is approved, we will make arrangements to obtain cells from the cell donor (the person who is to be cloned).
#4: Over the next several weeks, the donor cells will be optimized for nuclear transfer, the “cloning” step of the process.
#5: We then retrieve eggs from either the patient or an egg donor and proceed with the nuclear transfer using the donor cells taken earlier.
#6: After several days, the clone embryo will be implanted in the patient’s womb (or that of the surrogate mother).
#7: The patient (or surrogate mother) will carry the fetus to term through a normal nine-month pregnancy.
#8: The baby, a genetic twin or “clone” of the cell donor, will be delivered and a new human life – that of the desired child – will begin!

Human cloning is a safe reproductive choice, and our success rate is similar to those of other assisted reproduction techniques!

edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago5202699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

That looks like a match to me.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Yes. This has to be the trap. I wonder what he’s waiting for. Who is left that hasn’t worked their way into his sights?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

a reply to: PurpleFox

Yes. This has to be the trap. I wonder what he’s waiting for. Who is left that hasn’t worked their way into his sights?

soros?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: CaPpedDoG

Not surprising to anyone who can think critically. Most of us are wearing pieces of t-shirt on our faces.

To the extent that I may be required to actually wear one, mine will be made out of a pair of very sheer nylons.

My son works at a farmers market and the Amish that have stands there are forced to wear a mask while they work.
They wear masks made from hair nets. Good on them... they haven't got the Covid yet, and that place is packed all day three days a week.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Trump paying to recount 2 Wisconsin counties.

mobile.twitter.com...

If I’m paying $3m - we are validating every ballot.

The dumpster fire in Georgia continues to increase in intensity. Auditors just found 9600 for Biden that were in error. Phantom votes that we're not actually cast.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Flesh699

I can straight up read my wifes mind sometimes. I literally hear a random thought in my head, and then a second or so later she will say it. Its gotten to the point that it happens multiple times a day, everyday. Shes both amused and freaked out by it. I think its because our brains operate on electrical impulses and waves, and if you spend enough time with someone, sometimes you can either pick those waves up yourself, or somehow become quantumly entangled or something like that.

Either that I know her so well, and I know what she is going to say or do to a certain stimuli, that I can somehow predictively analyze what shes going to say in a given situation. IDK. Like I said, its weird.

I'm not B.S.'ing either. Its pretty strange...same thing actually started happening to another woman from my past, and she stopped talking to me out of the blue over it.

Joe... same here. Totally believe you. I think it shows a true connection. Quite often it is the mundane stuff. I know when the missus is hungry, and when I suggest what we're going to eat, it is more often than not exactly what she was thinking, and moments after it popped in here head. And vice-versa.. This is really what I was pointing at before... I think we might be entering a period of time where that is magnified. Not in an intrusive way, but more like trusting in intuitive synchronisation. It really does come down to resonating with some one. Get on the same frequency, and bam... friendships, pleasure. Makes me wonder about the whole 5g-6g thing as a way of disrupting it... but that is another topic altogether.

I've been with my wife for 36 years, married for 33 and I'd say you are both correct. It happens so often it doesn't even startle us any more, it's just the way it is.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

That's a good idea.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Phantom votes that we're not actually cast.

Just how the hell does that work?
Un-cast phantom votes..... sounds like a dream.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
President Donald J. Trump Announces Intent to Nominate and Appoint the Following Individuals to Key Administration Posts

Dr. Darren Jeffrey Beattie, of Colorado, to be a Member of the Commission for the Preservation of America’s Heritage Abroad.

This guy has some interesting tweets...

@DarrenJBeattie
"I just start wars. It's like a magnet. Just invade. I don't even wait for evidence. Lie to the American people, Lock them in homes due to "covid." Blame Russia, China. When you're in the nat sec community they let you do it. You can do anything."

Anonymous Nat Sec Official
3:15 PM · Nov 16, 2020

@DarrenJBeattie
The so-called "nat sec" community is mostly a complete joke and embarrassment.

American patriots need to get over their unjustified reverence for these people.

Guard dogs for the American regime.

And increasingly its the American regime vs the American people.

I learned a new term from his twit bio: Grothendieckian Centrist.
Relating to Alexander Grothendieck (1928–2014), German-born French mathematician who was instrumental in the creation of modern algebraic geometry. German, but of course.🤔

His Duke University Dissertation.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Don't you also get violently sick for a good time before the trip starts?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
a reply to: saladfingers123456

That's a good idea.

It kind of feels like the thread is split between two conversations that are connected, but get in the way of each other.

I think I'll do it. I'll post a link to it in here when I've put it together (which might take a day or so). There is a lot of information that needs compiling to outline the topics, but at the same time, I've got plenty to draw upon at this point, so maybe won't take as long as I think. I'll update as appropriate!

EDIT: I've just written to DontTreadOnMe to get a blessing on it, and explained it won't be Q orientated (but that on occasion, it might come up as a connected thing). Hoping for a blessing. I won't create it until I hear back. No point if it gets taken down.
edit on 18-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

youtu.be...

Tim says Denmark’s doing forced vaccinations. If you refuse police will be allowed to “assist”.

I'm guessing Denmark doesn't have a 2a.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
OK. Is it just me or does it seem like Wood and Powell are talking a little too confidently, a bit too strong. Almost feel like they are over doing it. Either they have unbelievable evidence, like video and audio of everyone talking about it, or maybe they are bluffing. And then the question becomes, are they bluffing in the hopes Biden or the Dems crack before they realize there is no smoking gun? Or are they bluffing to keep all of us calm and complacent, trusting in the plan while the lockdowns and the great reset is put in to full motion. To keep us out of the way so to speak.

They may be exaggerating their case just a teensy bit to encourage more low level players to flip.

The more, the merrier.

And I would think that tactic might well work. There has to be quite a few folks out there that got caught up in the shenanigans without really thinking through the serious nature of the crimes they were committing.

It’s all fun and games until you get caught. Now they are wondering what they got themselves into.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
Personally, I’ve never seen two high profile lawyers acting in this manner. It gives me hope.

new topics

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join