It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I often wonder that about the dinosaurs. Like, they were the dominant species on this planet for hundreds of millions of years. The only reason they're still not around is because a world wide cataclysm took them out. Whats to say there is a planet out there (or a part of ours) where the giant lizards didnt all die out, but they evolved over billions of years to become highly intelligent? IDK, its definitely thought provoking...

Never assume human "form" is at the top of the evolutionary chain, not indicative of temperament or awareness. A physical appearance is not indicative of anything at all. Bird people exist, cat people exist, reptile people exist, gray folks exist, , hybrids exist as do birds, fish, dogs and so on. The physical form is mostly dictated by the conditions one exists in. We are poorly suited to live here, too hot, too cold, too wet, too dry and we are done for. That should tell you a lot about our physical form and manipulation of it, but won't tell you much about the truth of who we are as it, like the lizard suit or the cat suit is just a suit.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Trump paying to recount 2 Wisconsin counties.

mobile.twitter.com...

If I’m paying $3m - we are validating every ballot.

My point is, why does he have to pay anything to get an accurate count?

It's sort of their job to do an accurate count the first time.

I agree. The last candidate who asked for a recount only paid $2 million. They're being dicks to him.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

No doubt. I’m just as biased as the next guy. Except he’s wrong.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Flesh699

The idiotic E-2s in the background ruin that video for me. The one guy is trying his hardest to be serious, and those dumb-asses are acting like they are 12 years old.

What's an E-2?
Do you think it's possible it's real? Like an "intelligent" disclosure type of thing, where they put out a video like that knowing it's too fantastic for an average person to believe?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Absolutely, no doubt about that.. To be biased doesn't end only in politics, also how we look at each other as human beings right?

If you’re making an argument for the lizard people you can tell them zuck blew his chance with just about the only human stupid enough to give him a fair shake.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Expanding on MT's post...
Trump gives GO order...
National Emergency declared on 13 Mar 2020
FEMA Activated and now coordinating - 19 Mar 2020 (don't know if this is still true)

The FEMA list of Presidential Executive Orders
EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995: Seizure of all communications media in the United States.
This was signed in 1962 by JFK.
www.sweetliberty.org...

There are 8 more EO's that cover EVERYTHING the gov't can seize & take ownership in the event of a National Emergency. I don't believe they have ever been activated.

The Alarming Scope of the President’s Emergency Powers

From seizing control of the internet to declaring martial law, President Trump may legally do all kinds of extraordinary things.

As a result, the president has access to emergency powers contained in 123 statutory provisions, as recently calculated by the Brennan Center for Justice at NYU School of Law, where I work. These laws address a broad range of matters, from military composition to agricultural exports to public contracts. For the most part, the president is free to use any of them; the National Emergencies Act doesn’t require that the powers invoked relate to the nature of the emergency.

The moment the president declares a “national emergency” —a decision that is entirely within his discretion—he is able to set aside many of the legal limits on his authority.

Americans might be surprised to learn just how readily the president can deploy troops inside the United States.

A Guide to Emergency Powers and Their Use - Brennan Center For Justice.

The 136 statutory powers that may become available to the president upon declaration of a national emergency.

The Brennan Center, building on previous research, has identified 123 statutory powers that may become available to the president when he declares a national emergency, including the power President Trump invoked to help build the wall (10 U.S.C. 2808 (a)). An additional 13 statutory powers become available when a national emergency is declared by Congress.

All listed in table color coded format and searchable and includes the Stafford Act.

Also, don't forget this Country is still operating under the 9/11 Emergency Powers.

Don't forget the COG lurks in the shadows in case of a national emergency catastrophe where a designated group of military & gov't personel are ready to take command of the Country. Originally formed under Eisenhower back in the 50s if we were nuked by Russia (heavily funded back in the nuclear scare 80s) or some other catastrophe. It's a vast covert underground (Doomsday) network of comms, living facilities, greenhouses, etc. It has grown significantly with each new big event from the JFK assassination, Nixon, October Surprise, nuke doom of the 80's, notably by Ollie North during Iran Contra (security council action officer for 'Project 908' planning and FLASHBOARD), 9/11, 2008 financial crash, and now...Corona/Reset Op.

The 'Deep State' is a combination of intel forces that operate inside our intel agencies with extreme financial powers like the oil companies and the use of organized crime syndicates for various missions including assassinations. The contractor groups and the mercenaries that the intel groups hire out like Booze Allen Hamilton and Blackwater types.

The Deep State is more like a system for a specific purpose, coalesces to get a policy change and then moves back into the shadows. So, it usurps the overt gov't with this covert element.

COG is a particular group operating underground and it's setup as a secondary gov't. They have a 'push-pull' with the gov't on top and those people around the Deep State can utilize COG; for example if I want to do something and keep my comms completely private outside of the NSA eyes/ears or anybody I can use the COG backchannel network under the guise of an 'emergency'. The Country has been in a national Emergency state for decades.

Gen. Glen D. VanHerck nominated by Trump was promoted to 4 stars and sworn-in on August 20, 2020 to take command of North American Aerospace (NORAD), Northcom, and the obscure COG; replacing Gen O'Shaughnessy (who didn't last long). Link
Also, U.S. Army Gen. James Dickinson was sworn-in as new Space Commander on SAME DAY.
Alot went down at end of this past August.

Fun fact: The United States has been in a state of national emergency since November 14, 1979.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

a reply to: Flesh699

The idiotic E-2s in the background ruin that video for me. The one guy is trying his hardest to be serious, and those dumb-asses are acting like they are 12 years old.

What's an E-2?
Do you think it's possible it's real? Like an "intelligent" disclosure type of thing, where they put out a video like that knowing it's too fantastic for an average person to believe?

It's a guy with one stripe. One step up from a private.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well I don’t like the lizard suit. It makes the wearer selfish and untrustworthy.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Came across this today...Nice UNROLLED THREAD on 'WHITE SQUALL"
threader.app...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Has this tweet from 2012 been brought up here yet? He's known for a long time...

twitter.com...

More reports of voting machines switching Romney votes to Obama. Pay close attention to the machines, don't let your vote be stolen— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 6, 2012

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Just like that, CodeMonkey Ron goes from 8kun Admin dark web ranger to main stream news.

mobile.twitter.com...

I wonder if CodeMonkey resigning from 8kun means that Q is done and now things are in the hands of the Trump administration to make their cases in public. The Anon explainers have been prepared and the current election fraud investigation has taken on a momentum of its own that can’t be stopped. It will have to play out one way or another.

So we are at a point now, with the intense controversy over the election, that the case for election fraud has to be dealt with publicly. And that fraud is appearing to be MUCH bigger than Spygate or Obama’s other dirty dealings or the Clinton server stuff. The election fraud is a blatant coup. Most of the other crimes becomes a subset or lead-up to that. Or at the very least, they can be handled more easily once the criminality of the major players is established in the coup investigation.

(I’m thinking that the issues with children will be treated on their own and not necessarily tied to anything else. Some things will remain secret).
edit on 11/18/2020 by cimmerius because: For clarity

edit on 11/18/2020 by cimmerius because: More clarity is a good thing, right?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I've no idea what this TikTok video is showing but it seems like it may be important to someone. A video of building. Link[editb y]edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago5602699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
youtu.be...

Tim says Denmark’s doing forced vaccinations. If you refuse police will be allowed to “assist”.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
thefederalist.com...

A high-quality, large-scale Danish study finds no evidence that wearing a face mask significantly minimizes people’s risk of contracting COVID-19. The randomized-control trial found no statistically significant difference in coronavirus infection rates between mask-wearers and non-mask-wearers. In fact, according to the data, mask usage may actually increase the likelihood of infection.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yeah never done it myself but don’t people on it close their eyes and basically dream?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CaPpedDoG

Not surprising to anyone who can think critically. Most of us are wearing pieces of t-shirt on our faces.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Today there's been another POTUS tweet followed by self-retweet which were both quickly deleted:

Original at 11:18:26, Self-retweet was at 11:22:15, DELTA = 03:49, both DELETED 11 mins later:

GEORGIA! t.co... t.co...

1) DELTA points to posts:
#3 Open your eyes. It finally came out that Rod/Bob were key players in the Uranium scandal. Don’t you think POTUS would be tweeting about removal given clear conflict. Why did POTUS meet Bob under the cover of FBI Dir interview? Bob is unable to serve as Dir per the law. Gowdy comments on Comey (history will ....) POTUS has everything. Not everyone is corrupt (fewer than you think). Follow Huma. Operation Mockingbird. Priority to clean out the bad actors to unite people behind the America First agenda. ...

#49 Follow Sen Grassley. What is different effective this week? What do you notice? Why does Sen Grassley (one example) have a higher than normal amount of security detail? Why is Grassley and others held in a secure location? When did this start? What has been different this week? U1 FBI informant. Have secret sessions been underway? How could this be discovered? What must be reported even if filed under 'State Secrets'? It's a name recognized around the world. Alice & Wonderland.

#349 This board is compromised. Cannot enter trip code to verify auth. Trip code on 4 has also been modified. God bless,

2) Remembering that this tweet/retweet pair was designed not to be caught by most! When caught, it changes the DELTA of the following tweet to 1:23 mins

FLOYD COUNTY, GEORGIA!
t.co...

Anonymous ID: KKIreCTB No.148289594 📁
Nov 6 2017 17:07:57 (EST)
Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Pretty much yeah - you are a blubbering mess, in the fetal position on the floor.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CaPpedDoG

Yep yep yep. Mask R dum.
Unless N-95. I have to add that last part.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join