It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Trump paying to recount 2 Wisconsin counties.

mobile.twitter.com...

If I’m paying $3m - we are validating every ballot.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Looks like the actual election will be on or around January 3rd when the new Congress gets sworn in. Looks like what happened today gets her one step closer but with needing 218 votes for House Majority Speaker I'd say it's premature for this "not another 4-year" election.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: TheMandolorian
Pelosi back in as Speaker of the House...

Tweet

Am I the only who finds her winning this today STRANGE ?

Have the Newly Elected (Nov. 3rd) Democrat Congressmen/women for the Next Congress been Sworn in already ? And Voted for her ???? Seems to me this is way jumping the Gun to Represent the NEXT Congress ... Educate me

edit on 18-11-2020 by SilverRocket because: Grammar

edit on 18-11-2020 by SilverRocket because: Grammar

link   
Double post
edit on 18-11-2020 by SilverRocket because: Double post

link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Then I guess I’m lucky we connected 👍

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The new Congressmen are already meeting for orientation, agendas, things like that.

I'd bet the vote is considered "informal" at this point, to be formalized after swearing in.

I don't see anything unusual about it.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

Why is no one talking about the fact that we are in a state of national emergency since the signing of Trump's EO on foreign election interference? This would grant the president unheard of power, no?

I really think we are all missing something big here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m eager to talk about it but you haven’t expanded upon it. I have seen him exercise such authority. Have you?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Trump paying to recount 2 Wisconsin counties.

mobile.twitter.com...

If I’m paying $3m - we are validating every ballot.

My point is, why does he have to pay anything to get an accurate count?

It's sort of their job to do an accurate count the first time.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Yeah, supposedly the tic-tacs have no trouble going underwater. They can go from space to the ocean and back again with no issues. Things like this are why I have trouble thinking they are ours, or any other country. With something that revolutionary you would see small, incremental advances...and we are probably a century away from something like that.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Then I guess I’m lucky we connected 👍

Hey wait that lady is crazy with the whole snake down throat thing. I think this is closer to the truth. I got my tabs mixed up.
themillenniumreport.com...

The bizarre recurrence of facial bruises (and bandaged fingers) on 

Illuminati politicians and entertainers has resulted in speculation

that their souls have been replaced in a satanic ritual called “soul scalping.”

I do not believe in “aliens” unless we are speaking about  

a demonic spirit that has overcome the world elite. 

This is not a crazy conspiracy theory.

Something very sinister has happened but no one wants to face it.

Mankind has been colonized by a satanic cult.

edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago1412699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I think we may see another in unofficial office of elect? The House Speaker elect? Who knows what proper recounts might uncover ie house flips red Bigly. Optics symbolism will be their downfall.
a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

it Is racist to deny black voters their right to vote for Trump.
edit on 18-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Yeah. That snake was just a baby garden snake

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Why is no one talking about the fact that we are in a state of national emergency since the signing of Trump's EO on foreign election interference? This would grant the president unheard of power, no?

National Emergency Powers list
edit on 18-11-2020 by TheMandolorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

And though I’ve never seen one I’m told they’re 6-10 feel tall.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I can straight up read my wifes mind sometimes. I literally hear a random thought in my head, and then a second or so later she will say it. Its gotten to the point that it happens multiple times a day, everyday. Shes both amused and freaked out by it. I think its because our brains operate on electrical impulses and waves, and if you spend enough time with someone, sometimes you can either pick those waves up yourself, or somehow become quantumly entangled or something like that.

Either that I know her so well, and I know what she is going to say or do to a certain stimuli, that I can somehow predictively analyze what shes going to say in a given situation. IDK. Like I said, its weird.

I'm not B.S.'ing either. Its pretty strange...same thing actually started happening to another woman from my past, and she stopped talking to me out of the blue over it.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

We have been under the Declaration of A National Emergency since March 13th don't Forget - So we are in a Double Header

Back in March - the Atlantic was worried about a very specific power LoL

What Happens During a National Emergency?

“The moment the president declares a ‘national emergency’—a decision that is entirely within his discretion—he is able to set aside many of the legal limits on his authority.” Presidential powers include the ability to “allow the president to deploy troops inside the country to subdue domestic unrest,” Atlantic reports.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
A national emergency grants POTUS near 140 emergency powers, many of which do not even have to go through Congress. If fraud is proven then Biden & Co are disqualified by default. Anyone working with Biden & Co will have their assets seized, this includes big tech, the national media and social media.

All because of this EO from 2018
www.whitehouse.gov...

This link sums it all up

redoubtnews.com...

It seems, to me, that they fell for the trap?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I do that on a daily basis. I can "feel" people's thoughts. Soon as I'm around someone I can tell if someone is off. I didn't pay much mind to it until i got into the Q thing.

Or sometimes a person's face will flash into my head and hours later they'll pop up. That's more rare for me though.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yep. The tic tacs are real. I don’t have to convince anyone of that.
My gut tells they’re not from out there. Dinosaurs evolved intelligence and we share the planet with a hidden race.
Just my gut feeling though.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I often wonder that about the dinosaurs. Like, they were the dominant species on this planet for hundreds of millions of years. The only reason they're still not around is because a world wide cataclysm took them out. Whats to say there is a planet out there (or a part of ours) where the giant lizards didnt all die out, but they evolved over billions of years to become highly intelligent? IDK, its definitely thought provoking...

new topics

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join