It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This made me laugh! Go Kevin GO!

Q: "If you could characterize how you think the Party may look different moving beyond President Trump --"

Rep. Kevin McCarthy: "You're assuming President Trump is moving on."

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Why is no one talking about the fact that we are in a state of national emergency since the signing of Trump's EO on foreign election interference? This would grant the president unheard of power, no?

i really feel like i am being manipulated, the globalist agenda scares the crap out of me, and so i find myself wanting trump to take actions that i would disagree with in any other situation.
People like to reference that the government has power because of the consent of the governed. I feel like Trump knows he would get shut down if he tried to implement stronger policies shuch as, silencing the medis, or arresting traitorious gov officials. So maybe the president only has power if the deep state allows it.
i sort of feel like the guy in the matrix asking to be put back in because some days It sure would be nice to vomit back up that redpill and go back to sleep ignoring the truth.

I really cannot accept the globalist 2021/30 agenda,. my family just started getting ahead in life, now it is looking less and less like we will be able to own anything after the global reset.
You only own what you can keep and i do not have the faith a lot of people will follow through on resisting this agenda.

I will stop ranting now

I do find it amazing that Trump isn't saying a word about the planned Great Reset and destruction of rights, freedoms, and ownership. He should be exposing this all day every day. And not by tweeting, by getting out there in front of people with screens behind him. He should be showing the connection between Covid and the Great Reset. He should be exposing Klaus, Gates, Trudeau, Johnson, and the rest of them. Hell, he should be showing everyone how all the leaders are using the same slogan. If we here can find videos and articles about all this stuff then he sure as hell can. But...nothing, not a word about it. So even if he wins, the world is locked down, economies are crippled beyond repair, jobs are lost, masks are forever, people are killed and the rest are slaves. But hey, Trump won so all that is fine?

Sorry, my every 3 day syndrome has changed to every day and half.

No, I'm still not done. We keep hearing how they have all this evidence, people are going to jail and yet they are still fooling around with injunctions and lawsuits on the state level that are going nowhere. Call a press conference, expose it for the whole country to see and you will back these people into a corner so they will have no choice but to do recounts and audits or whatever else is needed. This is all a show and we are being played.

Every day and a half just turned into every 10 minutes.
edit on 18-11-2020 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: carewemust

I noticed some other members are presently mad at Durham. What’s the rumor now?

Fake news about him being intimidated by a possible Biden Admin.

Let the election be resolved then I’m putting a 90 day clock on Durham.

link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

An interesting map I had to take a look at it more clearly now asking myself what the object is in the center ??
No Identification with the object I seem to bypass that one too and go straight for the absolute

link   

I noticed some other members are presently mad at Durham. What’s the rumor now?

Rumor ? Try this

Durham probe moving 'full steam ahead' after Election Day: source

Another source told Fox News that his investigation “is definitely still happening,” despite radio silence coming from the U.S. attorney from Connecticut.

Durham’s investigation has produced one criminal charge so far, against former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith, who was accused of altering an email related to the surveillance of a former Trump campaign aide. That prosecution, though, did not allege a broader conspiracy within the FBI, and the conduct it involved had largely been laid out in a Justice Department inspector general report from last December.

After the Clinesmith charge, Durham’s team went silent. Two sources familiar with the investigation told Fox News over the summer that Durham was not finished with several lines of investigation, which he believed were “critical.”

Ratcliffe added that officials at ODNI “look forward to supporting the DOJ in further declassifications consistent with their investigation.”

“As the president has made clear, we must be appropriately transparent with the American people and give them the confidence that the extraordinary work of Intelligence professionals is never misused or politicized,” Ratcliffe said.

edit on 11182020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
And I am saying this sets up for a slam dunk RICO case involving the foreign companies, american politicians, and the american news media and social media.

I’m willing to bet an expanded surveillance and monitoring capability. FISA goes both ways.

Many of those sealed indictments could be election related and include warrants for phone, email, text, surveillance.

Absolutely. If we are led to believe that they allowed cheating to take place in 2018 as well, then they should have ALL the evidence they need to take them all down.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The Servers are not. domestic Canada eh? What was that whole German angle? Not just the rumored acquisition, what role has Alemana played in our government since WW2? Paperclip, NASA, Disney (technically all msm,) big pharmacy, Cold War, Middle East, etc. Nazi's although some operate domestically are technically a foreign entity. Treason is season. a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Who would have thought that threatening children of the chairman
would NOT be a felonious liability, when you're an election board
member ?!

Whatever reasons I don't have offspring of my own have been replaced
by this one right here ^^^^... because whatever prophylaxis that Q was
supposed to be against a civil war would have snapped in my head.

That decent woman is indeed much stronger and more patient than I.
Forgive them Father--
for they are ignorantly bangin' on the WRONG PRIMER.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Yo! What in the actual crap is that? There are 2 of them! It almost looks alive - organic. If this is not a fake, this is one of the strangest "UFO" videos I've ever seen. Look at the very end, there is another one towards the bottom of the screen that shows up!

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Never seen anything like it. I think those are exhaust plumes? Who knows.
Maybe this is where the legends of dragons come from?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

There are more than two.
I think that they are kites.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
UFO you say

youtu.be...

That is a flock of birds

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Holy Kraken!!

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Ahhhh. That’s more probable. I’m looking at a tiny phone screen.
Thanks for keeping my feet on the ground.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I see why you would say that but I don’t think it’s birds. Watch the “off spray”. It doesn’t move aerodynamically like individual birds would choose to do.
I’m am neither a bird nor a physicist so my opinion means nothing.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

There are more than two.
I think that they are kites.

Those are some big ass kites

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: Flesh699

"City's under the sea are real..." Since that time I have found numerous confirmations that this is in fact true...

That's very interesting. I swear, the craziness just never stops. lol Now I'm going to obsess over that for the rest of the day.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Oh no... That's not good at all, Or maybe just a kite it's hard to see?
edit on 0b21America/ChicagoWed, 18 Nov 2020 10:17:21 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 18 Nov 2020 10:17:21 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Oh they are definitely underwater. Pascagoula Mississippi 1976 was real.
If they can fly thru the air so effortlessly, why shouldn’t they work underwater as well?
If their propulsion is not combustive, that is.

I’m so out of my element pretending to understand mechanics and physics and I know it.
edit on 18-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Because I don’t understand it or it’s implications and you’re the first to mention it

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join