It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Why is no one talking about the fact that we are in a state of national emergency since the signing of Trump's EO on foreign election interference? This would grant the president unheard of power, no?

Except the “interference” is domestic.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Why is no one talking about the fact that we are in a state of national emergency since the signing of Trump's EO on foreign election interference? This would grant the president unheard of power, no?

Except Dominion, Scytl, and Smartmatic are foreign owned companies...

redoubtnews.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Georgia Math continues to benefit Trump in the less than thorough recount/canvass/audit.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
Thank you I struggled with that last word..

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Ka-BOOOOM
LIVE: Acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller holds a troop event at the Special Ops Memorial Plaza, Fort Bragg

twitter.com...

THIS IS MASSIVE

Miller is cutting out the CIA of all spec ops
"All civilian leadership have been ordered to communicate only to me, and not through normal bureaucratic channels"
Watnick quotes Kennedy several times.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

redoubtnews.com...

Foreign owned doesn’t translate to those countries interfering. It’s the domestic politicians who purchased the software/hardware then used the weaknesses to exploit the counts.

The EO kept China/Russia/Iran from their 2016 levels of interference.

The threat to the Republic is and has always been from within.

ETA: in my opinion of course.
edit on 18-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Ka-BOOOOM
LIVE: Acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller holds a troop event at the Special Ops Memorial Plaza, Fort Bragg

twitter.com...

THIS IS MASSIVE

Miller is cutting out the CIA of all spec ops
"All civilian leadership have been ordered to communicate only to me, and not through normal bureaucratic channels"
Watnick quotes Kennedy several times.

Gina Haspel next on the chopping block. Grenell?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
LOL
never ending story
twitter.com...

One of our monitors discovered a 9,626 vote error in the DeKalb County hand count. One batch was labeled 10,707 for Biden and 13 for Trump - an improbable margin even by DeKalb standards. The actual count for the batch was 1,081 for Biden and 13 for Trump.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

redoubtnews.com...

Foreign owned doesn’t translate to those countries interfering. It’s the domestic politicians who purchased the software/hardware then used the weaknesses to exploit the counts.

The EO kept China/Russia/Iran from their 2016 levels of interference.

The threat to the Republic is and has always been from within.

From the EO:

"the term “election infrastructure” means information and communications technology and systems used by or on behalf of the Federal Government or a State or local government in managing the election process, including voter registration databases, voting machines, voting tabulation equipment, and equipment for the secure transmission of election results."

This would then HAVE to include Dominion, Scytl, and Smartmatic seeing how the data would have to travel through their servers.

Also from the EO:

"any covert, fraudulent, deceptive, or unlawful actions or attempted actions of a foreign government, or of any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, undertaken with the purpose or effect of influencing, undermining confidence in, or ****altering the result or reported result of****, the election, or undermining public confidence in election processes or institutions."
Stars added for emphasis

The above is exactly what Big Tech and media are doing to America. The EO specifically outlines that assets will be seized from any organization that is caught up in this. All mainstream media and social medias will be implicated then.

What am I missing?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I’m rewatching zuck and Dorsey get grilled again. it’s a little satisfying to watch them squirm.
But I have a question about law and government that I can’t understand. I know things in government take time.

But why are they still talking about talking about what they are going to talk about?
Shouldn’t they have their answers by now?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The ships shown are Chinese LST's ; Landing ships for amphibious assaults. Taiwan would be the first target, in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
new video from the Sabastian you tube channel youtu.be...

mind####

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

I’m just saying the “governments” of those countries won’t be punished. The individual companies? You’re right, they are at risk.

I still believe without corrupt domestic interference the foreign entities would be non-issues.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
And I am saying this sets up for a slam dunk RICO case involving the foreign companies, american politicians, and the american news media and social media.

under a state of "national emergency" what powers are then granted to POTUS?

edit on 18-11-2020 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
If a non-forensic audit of the GA ballots have turned up 14,000 net Trump votes in 2 days.... wow.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

And I am saying this sets up for a slam dunk RICO case involving the foreign companies, american politicians, and the american news media and social media.

100% agree.

I’m still encouraged by Sidney/Lin’s aggressive stance toward specific sitting government politicians when they both go after defamation targets.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I noticed some other members are presently mad at Durham. What’s the rumor now?

link   
UFO you say

youtu.be...

link   

****altering the result or reported result of****

or reported result...

or REPORTED result....

I've said it before and I'll say it again, there doesn't even need to have been any election fraud, if the reporters of the tallies just sent different results to the media, or if the media decided to use their own reporting. All that matters is what people believe.

link   

I’m willing to bet an expanded surveillance and monitoring capability. FISA goes both ways.

Many of those sealed indictments could be election related and include warrants for phone, email, text, surveillance.

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join