It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Angels covered in eyes? Never heard of that one. It reminds me of a reoccurring nightmare I’ve had on and off my whole life.

From Aqua Teen Hunger Force, when Carl lost his body, they covered him in eyes.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Late BREAKING

Attorney Lin Wood: It looks like about 400 Electoral Votes for President Trump!

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

----AND----

Computer Expert "Code Monkey" (Ron) has hit digital PAY DIRT! (Announcement at 9am Eastern on 11.18.2020)

twitter.com...

I admit that the Q -> 8kun -> Ron -> Team Trump is very compelling.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Haaa. Used to love that show. Was about 16 when it came out on adult swim, still have the first couple seasons on DVD. Speaking of dreams I almost never remember my dreams but last night I had 2 nightmares, both the same, I was being chased by a small group of people I decided to turn around and fight and they stopped in there tracks. I felt a strong presence behind me, it had my back, they ran I woke up. I spend so much of my free time lately looking into this election i think it was a metaphor that things are about to change, but it won't be easy. This the reason it wasn't a good dream but felt like a nightmare

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: awhispersecho
A reply to: intercept42

I'm starting to be of the same mind as you as far as his team which I alluded to in a post yesterday. They are talking all big and bad but they're not doing anything. They seem to be overplaying their hand they we are being led to believe the Dems overplayed theirs with the cheating. Feels like a bluff. So are they bluffing us, Trump, or the Dems? I have genuine concerns about what the answer to that question is.

I think its over and dementia Joe will be POTUS .

The best outcome from this is hopefully that the next time around people don't overlook apparent BS coming from within their own party or candidate and hold them accountable before its to late.

People need to stop focusing on the OTHER party and candidate where they have no voice or ability to make a difference and focus on holding their own party and candidate accountable where they do have a voice. Until that happens nothing will change, because there is no accountability.

Also people need to avoid listening to biased 1 sided so called journalist that tell you everything you want to hear and only holds the OTHER party accountable. They are not your friend and their job is to keep you focused in the party you have no voice over nor can make a difference in.

I don't think there is going to be a next time.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: ketsuko

Bet that Oregon bill includes Ayahuasca. Road 'trip' to Oregon.😂🍄

Seriously, this is nuts!!

Surely there is a penalty for driving while Ayahuasca'd up? Heroin is some nasty stuff IMO. Some of my favorite Musical preferences died from Heroin or other drugs and that is not only sad, it should tell us something about those drugs that says steer clear.

I understand the "tripping" style people better than the downer Heroin style people's drive. The trippers are enjoying life IMO in a dangerous way for different reasons since it is mind altering things, but the Downer types are just swimming downhill toward their deaths. Quaaludes were popular downers when I was growing up and those people were the ones likely to OD back then. Steer clear of things that make you blue and destroy your organs like the liver.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Tom Graham:

"They have Trump right where he wants them.

"If you don't know this about your President, you haven't been paying attention the last four years."

www.twitter.com...

Guys...TRUST THE PLAN!!

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
With all the Dominion Shenanigans - lets not forget

Democratic senators warned of potential 'vote switching' by Dominion voting machines prior to 2020 election

“In 2018 alone, 'voters in South Carolina [were] reporting machines that switched their votes after they'd inputted them, scanners [were] rejecting paper ballots in Missouri, and busted machines [were] causing long lines in Indiana,'” the letter reads. “In addition, researchers recently uncovered previously undisclosed vulnerabilities in "nearly three dozen backend election systems in 10 states." And, just this year, after the Democratic candidate's electronic tally showed he received 164 votes out of 55,000 cast in a Pennsylvania state judicial election in 2019, the county's Republican chairwoman said, "nothing went right on Election Day. Everything went wrong. That's a problem."

The letter continued: “These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

LAST YEAR ELIZABETH WARREN FILED COMPLAINT THAT DOMINION VOTING MACHINES SWITCHED VOTES

Today, three large vendors-Election Systems & Software, Dominion Voting Systems, and Hart InterCivic- collectively provide voting machines and software that facilitate voting for over 90% of all eligible voters in the United States............

Flashback 2004

edit on 11182020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The Health Ranger Report Daily News Update Nov. 17, 2020

Mike Adams of Natural News gives his views on what the Kraken is, the Department of Defence has been authorized to go round up the traitors. Lots of arrests are being made as the election took place under a national emergency. The scale of this fraud is considered an act of war with those involved defined as enemy combatants.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Yeah. Thelema led me to the Black Sun which led me to Vril.

I am of the belief Vril: the coming race is mostly non-fiction.

I could be waaaaaaaaaaaay off.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Damn! Zuck was actually kind of a Chad back in his early days. Now he just looks like a waxy, opaque Data from Star Trek. Very very strange....

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Why do you think we’re talking about reptile mind control? We’re not crazy, they are.

I have no idea but I WAS curious about that, I have only been following the thread for a few days now and have only seen a few references to the lizard folk. Guess I need to bone up, any ideas on where to start? Doing two ATS site searches just now turned up ZIP... (@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House lizard)

I don't even know how to explain the fraction of things I understand without downloading my consciousness to you.

Start here, but there's disturbing things here so be ready for it: www.theorionlines.com...

You're in for a real mind #. And this is where it gets hairy because the lizards could really just be a distraction for HET and god knows what else. They're all #ing around us, man! Then you'll slowly begin to realize that movies like
Close Encounters of the Third Kind are really just disinformation for reptiles probably, or maybe HET or god knows what the # else! Then, after that, you can start watching movies as documentaries but weird ones...... truth sold as entertainment.

Good luck!

What does HET stand for? I don’t recognize that anagram

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

Damn! Zuck was actually kind of a Chad back in his early days. Now he just looks like a waxy, opaque Data from Star Trek. Very very strange....

If I was crazy I would say he’s a clone of a clone of a clone.
Good thing I’m not crazy.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

I use frylock in one of my online handles. AquaTeen was so funny when it was on.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

And yes it’s all converging. This is the grand conspiracy- population control, UFOs, lizard people, world domination, remote viewing, black magic.
They are using every possible weapon in this war.
And everyone has their part to play.
I can not crack codes.
But I can tell you what I know to be true so y’all don’t look over any missed clues and don’t discount anything that science hasn’t confirmed yet.
I’m not a weirdo. Well yes I am. But I only open up to y’all like this so you know I’m telling the truth and I’m desperately hoping my little bit of knowledge will give someone a piece that they are missing.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yeah, seriously. If everyone would just STFU and just watch strictly CNN and MSNBC all of our problems would be solved! Its just that easy!

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I’ve heard that song 50 times on classic rock radio. Always turned it because it just ain’t catchy enough for me.
Since you shared it, I took the time to read the lyrics. They made me kinda angry. Like I was being mocked.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Thanks for the update, Fox. I took a full breath
for the first time since the sirens went off in HI.

Now the odds seem a little better tan a tril to one.
Nice cartoon too, really smooth . As long as we get
in position first , though....

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Why is no one talking about the fact that we are in a state of national emergency since the signing of Trump's EO on foreign election interference? This would grant the president unheard of power, no?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

LOL I remember stumbling onto Google Dorks when I was much younger thinking I was some sort of super secret 733t hacker. Seriously though, some of these are incredibly powerful and you can get some juicy results if you know where to look. Its crazy too, because Google does NOT like when you employ some of these search techniques. They will bark back at you and make it seem like you are some kind of bot or legit hacker. Its amusing.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Why is no one talking about the fact that we are in a state of national emergency since the signing of Trump's EO on foreign election interference? This would grant the president unheard of power, no?

i really feel like i am being manipulated, the globalist agenda scares the crap out of me, and so i find myself wanting trump to take actions that i would disagree with in any other situation.
People like to reference that the government has power because of the consent of the governed. I feel like Trump knows he would get shut down if he tried to implement stronger policies shuch as, silencing the medis, or arresting traitorious gov officials. So maybe the president only has power if the deep state allows it.
i sort of feel like the guy in the matrix asking to be put back in because some days It sure would be nice to vomit back up that redpill and go back to sleep ignoring the truth.

I really cannot accept the globalist 2021/30 agenda,. my family just started getting ahead in life, now it is looking less and less like we will be able to own anything after the global reset.
You only own what you can keep and i do not have the faith a lot of people will follow through on resisting this agenda.

I will stop ranting now

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join