It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
So, I'm just lying in bed... catching up a couple of pages... my waking and sleeping hours slipping further around the clock. 7:11am. Does daylight exist? At the moment, I am unsure... but I do believe daylight exists. Perhaps normality will resume at some point.
But I do find that we are living in a world right now where real has exited reality. Schrodingers Election. Imaginary virus. Fake news. Programmed people living in a fake reality constructed by story tellers. Us grappling with lizard people. lol.

Objective reality is on holiday. It took a one way ticket, and we're not sure when it will come back again. I'm kind of thinking that perhaps Jesus will return on a cloud with angels covered in eyes and bring reality with him, and everyone will be so relieved to have some kind of tangible insanity, that it heals all wounds.

Thankfully, I am quite comfortable in unreality. The one thing I have appreciated being here is that I am not alone. I half wonder if at some point soon, we'll all have that matrix moment and sit up in our pods and pull that thing out of our throats, look around and realise we're all pod buddies plugged into the same node. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

The irony of all this of course, is that for all the talk of insane potential realities, we're closer to the truth than those with constructed fake news reality. Psychologists would brand some of this talk as class A mental asylum material. I often wonder how a psychologist would actually cope with me. I'm fairly convinced that given enough time, I'd have them questioning every facet of their reality, and I'd be helping them come to terms with it all. "Let's swap seats for a moment".

Anyway, I'm really not getting to my point, if I actually had one.
I've really noticed an increase in echoes of conversations and thoughts that I've had personally coming out of others. Like I'll have a conversation with my lovely missus, and then a few hours later, I'll see someone on twitter saying it too. It kind of freaks me out. But I'm more thinking that perhaps we are actually entering a point where the human interface is gearing up... the spiritual connection is growing... that our shared thoughts are mingling more and more.

We speak of the great awakening, and it actually makes me think more and more that we are approaching a state of being that, perhaps... we once had and have only forgotten (or maybe has been suppressed). I think of ancient artwork that points to the pineal gland as significant again, as in old understandings are starting to return. The human internet. I have to think that it exists, because those self same lizard types we talk of are wanting to replace it with a digital version... and cut us off from the spiritual mind... replacing it with one where they can watch and control it. Alas, I think that particular future is beyond them now... moving out of reach. I really do think we are waking up. Perhaps what they have always feared, and why they have enslaved us for so long.

I mean, perhaps all our concerns about finding a way to unify might not be worth worrying about. Maybe we'll just all go a bit psychic. This reemphasises the point of forgiveness, because maybe we'll see more of each others dark side and just have to deal with it. The age of information... perhaps computers will become slightly redundant. Maybe we are looking at it in the wrong way. The darkness is being exposed, and only when that whole thing is done will we fully wake up, without the darkness infesting and infecting everyones thoughts.

Yeah yeah, I know, this isn't exactly very biblical. All sounds a bit new agey to me. But I'm just noticing this stuff and don't want to just dismiss it out of hand. Well, it isn't even new... but, I just see it becoming stronger now. I'm 100% that there will be some here who totally resonate with the above. I mean, for all I know, it's the spirit whispering in peoples ears... something I've mentioned before. Who knows.
Maybe it is a gift from God to combat the dark. Maybe it is what they are afraid of, and why they fluoridate our water, and goodness knows what else. Maybe even Q or those surrounding it have enacted the end of "They Live" and blown up the broadcast tower. Damned if I know.

Anyhow, I'm just lying in bed thinking about these odd things. Reality is so bizarre right now, and there's not a damn thing we can do about it but laugh. And essentially, I just want to say thank you to you all for giving me that gift amongst all the madness.

Sidenote: Do ignore my pessimistic posts... I toy with these ideas, but I'm not sure I ever believe them. They certainly aren't posted to sew doubts. I think of them as mental safety nets. We can't know everything. Trust in unknowns can be extremely difficult. But the Q thing seems more real than most of it these days, so there is that.

Right... I'm going to stick this thing back down my throat, lie back down in my pod and try to get some sleep. Maybe think about the importance of whether enough people are wearing hats. Night night all. Much love.

edit on 18-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Yikes, I had to share this before bed!

Twitter

Try the link, and scroll down... see if Twitter goes bonkers and stops you looking at the replies. They most definately don't want you to see this.

Theleme or... Thelema...???

"Thelema is an esoteric and occult social or spiritual philosophy and new religious movement developed in the early 1900s by Aleister Crowley, an English writer, mystic, and ceremonial magician."

Wiki - Thelema

Aleister Crowley-The Great Beast 666

bbb

Is this all converging or what????

Almost seems like too much insanity to sleep on. Gonna be praying tonight for sweet dreams... not taking no chances on that one!

EDIT: Just to remind, for those that don't already know this stuff... it was Crowley that predicted the Age of Horus... this links to my earlier post about "Dog Comms"
edit on 18-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Not sure if posted, but HERE is the list of evidence from around the US election fiasco.

Good to use when people say "there`s no evidence".

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Late BREAKING

Attorney Lin Wood: It looks like about 400 Electoral Votes for President Trump!

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

----AND----

Computer Expert "Code Monkey" (Ron) has hit digital PAY DIRT! (Announcement at 9am Eastern on 11.18.2020)

twitter.com...

edit on 11/18/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Q and the purpose and sale of aborted fetus.

Feb 10, 2019 8:24:09 PM EST
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 994a42 No. 5114108
www.liveaction.org...
Why do D's push to fund [PP] using taxpayer dollars ($500m/year)?
Where does the money go?
Past political donations of [PP]?
What is the process of disposal re: ABORTEDfetus?
What regulations (who monitors) are in place to ensure that process is being followed?
Why is there a new push by D's to legalize late term abortions?
See past drops re: [PP] re: Congressional report (WARNING: GRAPHIC)
This has nothing to do w/ a woman's right to choose (tactic they deploy when challenged to activate liberals/media hysteria).
The focus is on the organization itself.
www.crainsnewyork.com...
Ask yourself a very simple question:
Given the amount of evidence demonstrating illegal & disturbing activities by [PP]- where is the FBI investigation?
www.foxnews.com...
[RR][MCCABE]
What senior political officials are providing cover to [PP]?
Will action be taken by DOJ/FBI?
2019?
Q
operationq.pub...

Here is the PROOF fetus tissue is used in Covid vaccine, written on the packet.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
Great find!!!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: IAMTAT

WWCD

- muh cases!!
- muh masks!!
- muh Fauci!!

These morons saying you still need to mask up EVEN after being vaccinated?!? WTF is that?

Covid-19. VaporVirus

W.H.O. says asymptomatic healthy people can be super spreaders and must be executed in order to flatten the curve. There will be no shortage of volunteers to take the fake test for the fake virus to get a real seat in front of the firing squad in order to save others.

The Rona just jumped the shark.

OK, I will do it. I call BS on the WHO. If it works like that we are all dead now. They lied.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
UNITY, you are not wrong.

What we have to do to have unity is reach out to the moderates in the D party. That is how I got here. I was a conservative moderate D for the first few votes I cast. I have been a Libertarian for years until Trump got me voting for his current party. I believe we can do this by being kind to those who are just now realizing the hell the enemedia is dishing out about Trump and any conservative moderate. If people who don't bend a knee to the Prog/Marxists wish list are discovered the enemedia and Social idiots "cancel" them.

That is sure divisive and hateful.

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: CrazyFox
At this point/time in our history we we need to destroy the bridge and the Party's it is trying to connect a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Honestly...I’m down for that too...they’ll eventually destroy all of us otherwise.

But I felt obligated to fight for unity as long as possible. If y’all don’t want to hear it, I really didn’t want to say it I’ll gladly stfu about it.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Well by that definition we are all Liberal.

It is fair to believe that the Liberal meaning has been hijacked by Communist seeking to change our reality by redefining words and deeds to fit their lies they need to be accepted so they can win by stealth.

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Please do not. think my comment was anti unity, the first step towards unity is destroying the things that divide us.

a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Eta Just my opinion please do not SF tu. I like adding my 2 cents to comments I agree with to tweak a lil.

No sir. I love your avatar. I agree %100.
I only offer my opinion so freely around here because I feel like I could be used as a translator, per se.

I am a liberal that will fight for trump harder than most conservatives.
And I don’t mean that crybaby liberal BS.
I mean the leave me alone as long as I ain’t hurting nobody liberal.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: Flesh699
I do not claim what they are, who they are, or if it's dangerous or not

I have a great deal of mixed feelings about them.. for what I've researched about it and think as what I've witnessed in one of my threads more then a year ago they sure can read our minds from up there..

I'm still researching and I have some great connections both seen here and on official photographs from that 4 letter space agency..

Woah just jumped in the middle of this conversation and remembered something from my TR3B experience. I am of the belief they can read your minds from up there as well.

Well, Alan Parsons may have used that thought in "Eye in the Sky"
With the words because the Chorus is the part that says it flat out.

edit on 18-11-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

amazing summary, I'll have to get myself a subscription for popcorn...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
This one is more eerie feeling and gives off that 'vibe' of Big Brother is watching.

edit on 18-11-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Hot Dog Express
mobile.twitter.com...

OK FF, what the hell do you think this means and do you know of something for which you can't speak up right now?

We do need a normal flight schedule set up for such remote places. They have to transport personnel and various documents have to still be sent by hand I would think. I just wonder how much you know on this one?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I’m so glad y’all aren’t afraid to just say your truth and aren’t afraid of how it looks to most people. I’m sure there some that wonder if we really have it together. But when I read your thoughts so well composed....it let’s me know I’m not the only sane person experiencing a reality that shouldn’t be real.
edit on 18-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Bro. Since I’ve discovered what I’ve know, I’ve gone back thru all these classic rock records and realized they knew more than they let on too.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hi IAMTAT,

Thanks, does this Q-Delta offer proof...
KU KNEW ABOUT VOTING MACHINE FRAUD FROM THE VERY START

KU 152/153 = both posted Nov 14, 2017
- Asks "Who owns the voting machines?" + LAVA JATO icon
- Both can link to Smartmatic > which created a new venture, SGO
- Mark Malloch-Brown is CEO of SGO = "Axis of Soros"
- SGO mission goes beyond voting: biometrics, online ID, e-governance

KU 152 DELTA = 5:30 = 330 seconds
- KU330 = special place picked out for GS.
- KU330 is repeated in KU339
- Re-read KU330 - 339 with fresh eyes (lots of clues)
- Reveal PATRIOTS knew from beginning / always in control
- KU337 D's slave grip on black pop = Why is this relevant?
- KU339- KU330 DELTA = KU9 helps answer.
- Without black vote = Ds can't win fair election.
- If black vote shifting to POTUS, they are forced to cheat.
- Patriots prepared.
- Merry Christmas.

Sources:
@CodesUcq + lots who uncovered voting system links
Executive Order 13800 Update Issue 1
Smartmatic, the Venezuelan leader in 'e-democracry'
SGO - About Us / Board of Directors
Smartmatic wins Election Services in Brazil, the largest market in Latin America
Mark Malloch-Brown and Antonio Mugica launch SGO
The taxpayer is being stung so this Lord can live in Admiralty House
A BLITZ ON MARK MALLOCH-BROWN
edit on 18-11-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Angels covered in eyes? Never heard of that one. It reminds me of a reoccurring nightmare I’ve had on and off my whole life.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I wouldn't take this simply because I had covid19 a few weeks ago. I had mild cough and loss of smell.
My smell is coming back , I have to say it's the weirdest flu I ever caught because of losing smell and taste for over three weeks now.

But besides that I'm feeling great, but I know it reacts differently to other people..
I'm a test subject for myself and I rather chose not to be injected and see how my immune system handles this in the long term for now.

Have one of you ever looked how the new vaccine works? It's very unconventional how they created this vaccine imho but then again I'm no biologist..

I was reading a book over the Summer, I think it was "War and Peace".

In it the author mentioned that a character (Napoleon?) was not feeling well and had lost his taste and smell.

Written in the mid 1800s

Short version, this is a long-known symptom of cold-like illness. It's not anything new.

Edit: Here is the quote (source www.gutenberg.org...):

Rapp replied that he had given the Emperor’s order about the rice, but
Napoleon shook his head in dissatisfaction as if not believing that
his order had been executed. An attendant came in with punch. Napoleon
ordered another glass to be brought for Rapp, and silently sipped his
own.

“I have neither taste nor smell,” he remarked, sniffing at his glass.
“This cold is tiresome. They talk about medicine—what is the good of
medicine when it can’t cure a cold! Corvisart gave me these lozenges but
they don’t help at all. What can doctors cure? One can’t cure anything.
Our body is a machine for living. It is organized for that, it is its
nature. Let life go on in it unhindered and let it defend itself, it
will do more than if you paralyze it by encumbering it with remedies.
Our body is like a perfect watch that should go for a certain time; the
watchmaker cannot open it, he can only adjust it by fumbling, and that
blindfold.... Yes, our body is just a machine for living, that is all.”

edit on 18-11-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Random thought: the democrats not only ruined the election; they ruined the whole year. Even the murder hornets were in on it.
Now they want to take away thanksgiving and Christmas.
I don’t care if they call me Nazi/Fascist/Racist. I am me. Deal with it.
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

GG,

You are like hot "Butter". You are on a roll!

They have the elderly scared to death. I am no spring chicken but I know a lot of older guys in my Ruritan Club, that is a Rural Civitan Social club that does charity work. Those guys are wearing masks indoor at the stores but after than they are not afraid. But plenty of their family members are certainly unduly afraid.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Reply to salad fingers: Oh that’s easy. I once opened up to a nurse practitioner that had a crush on me. I told her a few of the things I have told you.
She went from wanting to have my baby to thinking I was a functional schizophrenic with delusional hallucinations.
I explained that the TR3B incident happened in front of my ex-wife and three strangers....she said “well you’re all crazy then”.
She probably would have turned me in to the board if I didn’t have so much on her by then
edit on 18-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join