It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Punch this query in Goog...

"site:abovetopsecret.com -@TH3WH17ERABB17 reptilian"

"site:abovetopsecret.com -@TH3WH17ERABB17 lizard"

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, a couple of things on the text in the picture from #3524:

1) 15 words,
2) Gematria is 816 which sums to 15,

3) Simple Gematria equivalents:
The bride of Christ is ready. This is the sound, I am the Lord of Storms the Apocalypse.

All of the souls that have sold out to the serpent shall get deleted from existence.

Your fist is big but my gun's bigger - you'll find out when god pulls the trigger!

The fallen angels are the ones that created the black nobility through their demonic lust.

I'd note also that the post number, #3524 is a mirror/completion of 5x5 (25) encompassed in QQ )34).

That's all I got!
edit on 18-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
We may end up so censored that some of us will have to operate out of Crystal Peak using Morse code. History repeats over & over no matter how distorted it looks on present timeline.

Well the Chinese already cornered the market on carrier pigeons apparently, so Morse code it is. lol Interesting bird name, hefty price.

A pigeon racing fan from China purchased a bird, New Kim, for a world record price of 1.6 million euros (about $1.9 million), from Belgium’s Pipa pigeon center, according to the Associated Press

dailycaller.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

care, re DOJ announcement on theft of car wheels and trim... I'd re-read that as "End of the Ride"?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Why do you think we’re talking about reptile mind control? We’re not crazy, they are.

I have no idea but I WAS curious about that, I have only been following the thread for a few days now and have only seen a few references to the lizard folk. Guess I need to bone up, any ideas on where to start? Doing two ATS site searches just now turned up ZIP... (@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House lizard)

This is the best way I can sum it up:
When I was in my early 20s I overdosed on x.
I didn’t die. I just took waaay too much.
My spirit was vibrating everywhere around my body but I couldn’t get back in my body.
I heard a voice say: I can teach you the secrets of the universe, but you have to go insane to understand.
I politely declined.

And now I know it wasn’t the drugs.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why would counties that are mostly Democrat fail to certify that a Democrat (Biden) won? Wayne county Michigan is like that. Isn't it likely that the person (or people) who "certify" a county's election results, are of the same political party as the majority of voters in that county?

Nope - 2 republicans and 2 Democrats on all board of canvassers in MI. Well, technically it’s 2 and 2 from the 2 top vote getting parties in the last SOS election.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Thank ye... Oh and no worries whatsoever on the hard to believe aspect...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

I bet deep-state criminals see this and breathe a sigh of relief, due to thinking John Durham is busy chasing car thieves..

It is a strange one, why are 6 FBI agents and 4 districts also involved in some car tires? Just what else has MICHAEL FARIAS, 54, of Providence, Rhode Island been up too?

I don't know. Maybe he's working with Deep-state car auctioneers. Durham could be working his way up the crime tree, starting with guys like Michael Farias.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Take politics out of everything.
Step back and look at what is normal.

The water is 211 degrees.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I didn't see any of that with my untrained eye. Thank-you! I guess when Q says "Read this, then read it again....and then one more time.", he's not talking to ordinary people...not in this instance anyway.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Thanks much for the link & ideas... You really peaked the hell out of my curiosity. One, I grew up in LA. Two, I have learned over the years that reality is light years beyond what we most of us believe. Example: several years back I was at a conference here in Portland and the speaker, who happened to be a rock solid source (Nita Johnson BTW) casually said something that left my mouth agape. What she said was: "City's under the sea are real..." Since that time I have found numerous confirmations that this is in fact true...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

originally posted by: carewemust
Why would counties that are mostly Democrat fail to certify that a Democrat (Biden) won? Wayne county Michigan is like that. Isn't it likely that the person (or people) who "certify" a county's election results, are of the same political party as the majority of voters in that county?

Nope - 2 republicans and 2 Democrats on all board of canvassers in MI. Well, technically it’s 2 and 2 from the 2 top vote getting parties in the last SOS election.

The Wayne county board Republicans said they wouldn't certify the races, unless a full county audit of each ballot is conducted. I'm not sure how much "weight" they carry in ordering an audit of all the ballots, however. There's no shortage of corrupt judges in the Detroit area who would not allow that audit to occur.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Nov 17th
0 Posts,
22 POTUS tweets; 5 retweets; 3 self-retweets, 2 deleted tweets, 2 video tweets.
Total 22

KU V19.57 20201117 to 4952 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
7 21,
6 19,
4 4, 8, 16, 17, 20, 24, 44, 105, 123,
3 1, 2, 9, 23, 34, 36, 57, 58, 85, 99, 218

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

All right NOW your talkin'... I THINK I understand. I also think we're on the same page as well... (my sig quote explains)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Punch this query in Goog...

"site:abovetopsecret.com -@TH3WH17ERABB17 reptilian"

"site:abovetopsecret.com -@TH3WH17ERABB17 lizard"

Dooooooood... I did TWO site searches with zero results but yours worked wonders, WTH?

Just compared them again, what did I do wrong with this one?

Tried twice to link but no cigar...

edit on 11.18.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Don't know if posted but holds some important information..

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Because they thought it would never worked against them and the deplorable would find evidence them exposing their own foolishness on the internet.

That's why they hoped quantum communications would arrived here before the elections to encrypt atrocities..

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   

You have too much text in your search query. "-@TH3WH17ERABB17" is unique enough for searching only this thread.

I always put the "site:abovetopsecret.com" first followed by search parameters.

You can also find PDF files stored here (or any site) which sometimes yields surprising results.

site:abovetopsecret.com ext:pdf intext:ufo

^^^find any PDF files which contain ufo.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

You have too much text in your search query. "-@TH3WH17ERABB17" is unique enough for searching only this thread.

I always put the "site:abovetopsecret.com" first followed by search parameters.

You can also find PDF files stored here (or any site) which sometimes yields surprising results.

site:abovetopsecret.com ext:pdf intext:ufo

^^^find any PDF files which contain ufo.

GHDB (Goog hacking database). I remember this from when I was a teenager lol.

Warning for anyone: Google at your own risk.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I wouldn't take this simply because I had covid19 a few weeks ago. I had mild cough and loss of smell.
My smell is coming back , I have to say it's the weirdest flu I ever caught because of losing smell and taste for over three weeks now.

But besides that I'm feeling great, but I know it reacts differently to other people..
I'm a test subject for myself and I rather chose not to be injected and see how my immune system handles this in the long term for now.

Have one of you ever looked how the new vaccine works? It's very unconventional how they created this vaccine imho but then again I'm no biologist..

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join