It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
And also this:
www.latimes.com...

He soon had his chance. After one last survey with his radio X-ray, Shufelt believed he had found a “treasure room” on Ft. Moore Hill, where the Los Angeles Unified School District headquarters is now. (The hill had already captured treasure-hunters’ imaginations. Spaniards reportedly buried their riches there in the mid-19th century when the Americans took over. But a year before Shufelt’s excavation, gold-diggers who attacked the hill with shovels had nothing to show for it but sweat.)

What the hell are the chances of that? An elementary school? If this crazy Shufelt really was on the path of discovery that seems pretty insane.
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago0111699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
This was sent to me on Twit. The Real Joe Biden is suppose to be on the left (our left looking at it). When I asked when it was taken they said tineye showed it as 2012.

Just thought I would throw it out there to mull over

This image:

originated in Jan 8, 2011. Link

This one
originated Oct 15, 2009.
Link

This one originated Jun 6, 2020
Link

This one originated Aug 21, 2020

Link

It certainly registers weirdly with my brain, but that doesn't necessarily mean much. Uncanny valley or something. It's his eyes or something, they're completely different. And something about his facial structure.

Man that's weird. I know about clones, etc, but it's weird to sit there and actually compare.
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago0611699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Does the average Dem voter even really care if Biden won through fraud?

originally posted by: awhispersecho
Nope. A few know a couple things but don't believe any of it's true, the others don't care how he won as long as Trump is gone.

The irony of this is bat # INSANE... Here we have a president who is actually on OUR side for the first time in our lifetime for many of us, and they are voting AGAINST him because the MSM hates him... How is this even possible?

Why do you think we’re talking about reptile mind control? We’re not crazy, they are.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

As an outsider and seeing the whole of MSM turn into a huge mind weapon

It has always been a mind weapon with 3 letter agency written all over it.

I think the nugget the deep state was wanting was the repeal of net neutrality .

Prior to the internet the deepstate controlled tv,radio, and print . So they controlled everything you read , saw, or heard. Even if tv or radio was live they controlled who got selected to be heard or seen live.

With the internet there was no control of what people got to access and with net neutrality principles in place (since its inception ) it guaranteed every website had equal access to the world. When the MSM sites went online they struggled to capture the audience the other websites had such as ats.

It also exposed trump as being used as the useful idiot.
Net neutrality was what allowed trump to beat Hillary. If you turned on the tv,radio,or read anything it was all how great hillary was and how bad trump was. However, if you went on the internet it exposed all of Hillary bs and discredited many of the MSM attacks against trump.

then what is the very first thing trump does when he gets elected. He puts a lobbying swamp turd in charge og the FCC and immediately repeals the one thing that allowed trump to win in the first place "net neutrality".

Trump gave the deepstate ISP (comcast,verizon,att) full control of the internet by repealing net neutrality. That was the last piece they needed.

They had control via the following 2 ways:
1. Content censorship : this is what the republicans are complaining about that twitter is doing.

2. Strong arm the little guys: the ad revenue Oligarch started to demonetize sites that went against the narrative.

3. The last and final piece that was missing was repealing net neutrality. They can now legally restrict your access to any websites they care too. It amazes me that republicans don't think deepstate ISP won't use that ability to censor websites like twitter is censoring content today? this is the last piece they needed to get full control like they had over tv,radio, and print.

They now control the content and the sites you get to access.

edit on 301130America/ChicagoTue, 17 Nov 2020 23:30:18 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Nope. A few know a couple things but don't believe any of it's true, the others don't care how he won as long as Trump is gone.

The irony of this is bat # INSANE... Here we have a president who is actually on OUR side for the first time in our lifetime for many of us, and they are voting AGAINST him because the MSM hates him... How is this even possible?

Why do you think we’re talking about reptile mind control? We’re not crazy, they are.

We are Mr. Bean and we're floating in a sea of physic cripples, I think.
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago3011699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Merry Christmas.
This (Evergreen) tree... "looks sick"
Could the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree look any worse? @RexChapman

Snippy tweets from the Rockefeller Tree:
@30RockTree

KU3856 mentions "The lines are drawn. Define Evergreen."
Feb 12 = 2/12 (mirror) 12/2 = Dec 2
Rockefeller Christmas Tree to be "lit up" Dec 2.
23 days until Christmas.
You'll enjoy the show.

US FLAGS = KU has posted these flag images at least 30-33 times.
Were any hidden messages in these images (ie Pixelknot)?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I totally get where you're coming from but that doesn't particularly explain what we're currently seeing with all the censorship does it?
Are we really that far out of the "mind weapon" to see it so easily? And if so, what the hell happened? It's so crazy for me personally I go to snopes to see what's 'false' to validate what's actually 'true'.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Single biggest threat to elite narrative control...

Obama: The internet is “the single biggest threat to our democracy”

"our democracy"🙄

His latest critique comes in a new interview between Obama and Atlantic editor Jeffrey Goldberg, and before we go any further we should put it in full context: Obama was discussing a media landscape dominated not just by Facebook but by Fox News that allows Americans to choose their own distorted reality. Which means, he says, we no longer have a shared set of facts.

Ya'll remember that lying Atlantean pos Goldberg.

Obama: Now you have a situation in which large swaths of the country genuinely believe that the Democratic Party is a front for a pedophile ring...I was talking to a volunteer who was going door-to-door in Philadelphia in low-income African American communities, and was getting questions about QAnon conspiracy theories.

Goldberg: Is this new malevolent information architecture bending the moral arc away from justice?

Obama: I think it is the single biggest threat to our democracy.

Goldberg: It’s that famous Steve Bannon strategy: flood the zone with # 💩.

Obama: If we do not have the capacity to distinguish what’s true from what’s false, then by definition the marketplace of ideas doesn’t work. And by definition our democracy doesn’t work. We are entering into an epistemological crisis.

Given they no longer hide their symbolism, constantly plastering and 'marketing' point blank in our faces like a circus show it's like a new polytheism is emerging. They communicate in code & symbolism that is obfuscated to the average sheep. If you're a clever marketing criminal who never gets caught you're initiated into the club of politicians and they all have a control file held by their ruling masters. We may end up so censored that some of us will have to operate out of Crystal Peak using Morse code. History repeats over & over no matter how distorted it looks on present timeline.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I bet deep-state criminals see this and breathe a sigh of relief, due to thinking John Durham is busy chasing car thieves..

DOJ Announcement: www.justice.gov...

What a great deception tactic from Mr. Durham!

------------------------

And, could Attorney General Barr be vying to keep his job, in a Biden Administration? He let a big-time drug trafficker off the hook today.

DOJ Announcement: www.justice.gov...

That's just what Joe Biden's ideal A.G. would do!

edit on 11/17/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
a reply to: interupt42

I totally get where you're coming from but that doesn't particularly explain what we're currently seeing with all the censorship does it?

We always had censorship but with the perception that we didn't . TV,radio, and print only allowed us to hear ,see, or read what they wanted us to. They censored things by acting like it didn't exist or avoid covering it altogether. You can see that tactic being used with the biden laptop. They still use the same strategy but its not effective on the internet.

The only difference is that with the internet we could call out the bs and see it more blatantly when they tried to avoid certain topic or prevent certain information from being read. Eventually once they exploit the repeal of net neutrality then it will go back to the same censorship but with the perception that we aren't censored once again.

edit on 461130America/ChicagoTue, 17 Nov 2020 23:46:27 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Curious observation: I can claim to be a member of a fictional group such as the he-man woman haters all I want.
I can not claim to be part of a legitimate organization of which I am not (see eye eh)

I say what they don’t like.
I follow the money.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
There've been 3 POTUS self-retweets on Nov 17th - the 3rd was DELETED 6 mins after tweeting. My next post will deal with this third one but first...

Here is an important DECODE on the second, at 20:58:29, DELTA from original = 01 04:35:24

The rate of rejected Mail-In Ballots is 30 X’s lower in Pennsylvania this year than it was in 2016. This is why they kept our poll watchers and observers out of the “SACRED” vote counting rooms!
t.co...

1) DELTA points to posts:

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148154137 📁
Nov 5 2017 19:49:15 (EST)
Now is the time to pray.
We're operational.
God bless the United States of America.

Q

Bolded Chan post number encodes Nov 18th.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 42a0eb No.148994 📁
Dec 22 2017 11:44:18 (EST)
‘Yellow Brick Road'.
F-I speech - history.
Wizards & Warlocks.
Alice & Wonderland.
Solved?

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Nov 18th.
(Does Yellow Brick mean Uranium cake?)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 6bfd78 No.7221927 📁
Jul 27 2019 19:47:57 (EST)
x.jpg

The President of the United States retweeted this graphic.
Pause, re-read above.
Pause, re-read above (again).
Nature is unpredictable.

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Nov 18th.

2) Timestamp points to posts:
#2058 Ezra Cohen-Watnick: BRIDGES - connecting people.

#29 Some things must remain classified to the very end. NK is not being run by Kim, he’s an actor in the play. Who is the director? The truth would sound so outrageous most Americans would riot, revolt, reject, etc. The pedo networks are being dismantled. The child abductions for satanic rituals (ie Haiti and other 3rd world countries) are paused (not terminated until players in custody). We pray every single day for God’s guidance and direction as we are truly up against pure evil.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

We are Mr. Bean and we're floating in a sea of physic cripples, I think.

Lmao. You don’t know how funny that was to me.
I’m glad someone out there gets it man.
It’s been lonely.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I bet deep-state criminals see this and breathe a sigh of relief, due to thinking John Durham is busy chasing car thieves..

It is a strange one, why are 6 FBI agents and 4 districts also involved in some car tires? Just what else has MICHAEL FARIAS, 54, of Providence, Rhode Island been up too?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: JinMI
Hopefully one of the Wayne County election certifiers "with a conscience" will allow him/herself to be interviewed by a member of Trump's legal team.

The children of Wayne County Republicans on the Election Board were threatened with harm by Democrat members of the board, if the Republicans did NOT agree to certify the Presidential race with Joe Biden as the legal/lawful winner.

Source: twitter.com...

Who would have thought that having children would be a liability, when you're a Republican who has to work with Democrats!

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I have no idea but I WAS curious about that, I have only been following the thread for a few days now and have only seen a few references to the lizard folk. Guess I need to bone up, any ideas on where to start? Doing two ATS site searches just now turned up ZIP... (@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House lizard)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I can re-read qanon.pub... 5 or 10 times, but not "see" anything more in the wording on the prison graphic. What about you, Rel? You have a sharp mind for decoding.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I'm afraid these guys are untouchable unless/until they go full bore drain the swamp. I get the feeling these guys: zborg, baal, jack, are actually Nephilim, created by the unseen powers that be, to bring us where we are today - at the brink.... They are geniuses, but have no empathy, therefore are monsters - Epstein is/was their leader - the Neph in charge....

Sorry, sort of stream of consciousness thoughts - just throwing out there...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
DECODE on POTUS 3rd self-retweet of Nov 17th, at 21:07:19, DELTA from original = 00 00:01:17

Just found thousands of more ballots, and the recount is relatively meaningless without being given access to the signatures. Consent decree is a scam that Georgia Secretary of State or Governor should never have let happen. Unconstitutional. Open it up! t.co...

1) The original was tweeted straight after self-retweet #2.
Then this retweet followed 1:17 mins after the original.
Then both the original and retweet were DELETED 6 and 7 mins later.

Why would you retweet 1 minute later? Because it's a:
1 min MARKER - ACTION IMMINENT

2) The DELTA of 1:17 points to the F-117 NIGHTHAWK stealth fighter aircraft. Are the PREY being HUNTED tonight?

a) DELTA points to posts:

Anonymous ID: BQ7V3bcW No.147012719 📁
Oct 28 2017 15:44:28 (EST)

HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

Note that Oct 2017 = 10/17 encoding 117

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147440171 📁
Oct 31 2017 22:58:00 (EST)
Why does Obama travel in advance of POTUS to foreign locations?
Why is this relevant?
Focus on the power of POTUS as it relates to the Marines.
How can MI be applied to prosecute bad actors and avoid corrupt agencies and judges?
Biggest drop on Pol.
Above is reason why the shills are sliding. In case you didn’t know, shills log and send new info back to ASF for instruction. They use a 5 prong pre packaged injection (one post auto generates four more at random designated times). Common drive of posts they all tap into. Since they misjudged the influence of the MSM they are aggressively looking to censor throughout major platforms in exchange for CIA slush funds and WW access for expansion of said networks. Everything they do has been forecasted and prepared for.

Bolded Timestamp encodes Nov 17th and time portion sums to 17.

Anonymous ID: KKIreCTB No.148287184 📁
Nov 6 2017 16:50:33 (EST)
CH_Navy_Bund.jpg

Why was the arrest of Alwaleed and others important?
How is Alwaleed and BO tied to HUMA?
Why did Alwaleed finance BO pre-political days?
Why did Alwaleed finance BO pre-political days?
What is HUMA? Define.
What book was BO caught reading?
Why was this immediately disregarded as false?
What is ‘Post-American World by Fareed Zakaria’?
Why is this relevant?
Why would the President of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA be reading this book?
What church did BO attend as pre-POTUS?
Who was BO’s mentor?
How is Alwaleed and HRC connected?
Who was HRC’s mentor?
How is Alwaleed and Bush Sr./Jr. connected?
What occurred post 9-11?
What war did we enter into?
What was the purpose and disclosures given re: justification?
Who financed 9-11?
Why, recently, are classified 9-11 pages being released?
What just occurred in SA?
What FOIA docs are being publicly released (recently)?
Why is this relevant?
What information is contained within these c-releases?
Why is C Wray important with regards to these releases?
What does money laundering mean?
What is the single biggest event that can generate many nation states to payout billions?
Who audits where the money goes?
$15,000 for a toothbrush?
Reconcile.
Why did we attack Iraq?
Halliburton.
Who are they?
What do they specialize in?
What is oil field service?
Why is this relevant?
What ‘senior’ level political officials are affiliated w/ Halliburton?
What is the primary goal?
What is the primary mode of influence that drives corruption?
What does money buy?
How is this connected to SA?
How is this connected to Alwaleed?
How is this connected to LV?
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Nov 17th

Note the picture is of Chinese Navy... possible F117 attack on threatening Chinese Navy?
edit on 18-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I have no idea but I WAS curious about that, I have only been following the thread for a few days now and have only seen a few references to the lizard folk. Guess I need to bone up, any ideas on where to start? Doing two ATS site searches just now turned up ZIP... (@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House lizard)

I don't even know how to explain the fraction of things I understand without downloading my consciousness to you.

Start here, but there's disturbing things here so be ready for it: www.theorionlines.com...

You're in for a real mind #. And this is where it gets hairy because the lizards could really just be a distraction for HET and god knows what else. They're all #ing around us, man! Then you'll slowly begin to realize that movies like
Close Encounters of the Third Kind are really just disinformation for reptiles probably, or maybe HET or god knows what the # else! Then, after that, you can start watching movies as documentaries but weird ones...... truth sold as entertainment.

Good luck!

top topics

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join