It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

edit on 16-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Bet that Oregon bill includes Ayahuasca. Road 'trip' to Oregon.šŸ˜‚šŸ„

Seriously, this is nuts!!

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Random thought: the democrats not only ruined the election; they ruined the whole year. Even the murder hornets were in on it.
Now they want to take away thanksgiving and Christmas.
I donā€™t care if they call me Nazi/Fascist/Racist. I am me. Deal with it.
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

Oregon takes the cake. They legalized drugs to the extent that you can snort coke, shoot up with heroin, do meth, etc., but don't you dare eat turkey in your home on Thanksgiving with your extended family -- they could call in SWAT on you and arrest you.

Up is down.

And Iā€™m crazy for believing the Devil is real.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Dec 17 2019 17:03:45 (EST)

I think we now know the topic the arrest will be under. Interesting, this post was duplicated. Emphasis? Means multiples included in the indictment?

Crowdsourcing Voter Fraud on a mass scale. What a timeline!

BREAKING: Top Lawyer Releases Archive of 2020 Fraud Evidence

Famed constitutional, civil rights and tax attorney Robert Barnes tweeted out a link this morning to HereIsTheEvidence.com. It advertises itself as an archive for people to submit and review evidence of ā€œirregularitiesā€ in the disputed 2020 election.

edit on 16-11-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Random thought: Iā€™m sorry if this has already been mentioned.
But it seems thereā€™s an elephant in the room.
If all these people are going to prison, are not the election results a moot point?
Are we the people all going to go along with the results of an election that was altered by traitors just because we couldnā€™t prove exactly how hard they cheated?

The chatter coming from Wood, Powell and Giuliani is pretty specific, as we've discussed. This is not just "cheating" it seems to be a widespread conspiracy to evade the Constitution - treason, coup d'etat, whatever you call it.

If Powell, Wood, Giuliani were given the authority/clearance to investigate the Obama-Biden coup, they would have made Bob Mueller look like a turtle by comparison.

That team would have Racked up regular indictments, forcing declassification to demonstrate the crimes, and issuing full reports along the way.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
OK, this is interesting to say the least.

Dark Journalist just tweeted out that Pelosi.... oh hang on, I'll paste the tweet...

Twit

For those that don't know, 144,000 is a very biblical number! Linked round to the Revelations talk, it is even more significant.
Yikes

Christianity

144,000 with Trumpets, 1860 woodcut by Julius Schnorr von Karolsfeld
Book of Revelation
The number 144,000 has religious significance for Christians because of its use in the Book of Revelation, where it appears three times:

Revelation 7:3ā€“8:
... saying: "Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the servants of God on their foreheads."
And I heard the number of the sealed, a hundred and forty-four thousand, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:
12,000 from the tribe of Judah were sealed,
12,000 from the tribe of Reuben,
12,000 from the tribe of Gad,
12,000 from the tribe of Asher,
12,000 from the tribe of Naphtali,
12,000 from the tribe of Manasseh,
12,000 from the tribe of Simeon,
12,000 from the tribe of Levi,
12,000 from the tribe of Issachar,
12,000 from the tribe of Zebulun,
12,000 from the tribe of Joseph,
12,000 from the tribe of Benjamin were sealed.[1]

Revelation 14:1:
Then I looked, and behold, on Mount Zion stood the Lamb, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads.[2]

Revelation 14:3ā€“5:
And they were singing a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and before the elders. No one could learn that song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. For it is these who have not defiled themselves with women, for they are virgins. It is these who follow the Lamb wherever he goes. These have been redeemed from mankind as firstfruits for God and the Lamb, and in their mouth no lie was found, for they are blameless.[3]

wiki

There are quite a lot of references to 144,000 beyond this context also.

It just has me wondering. Trumps X tweet seems to be also what DJ is picking up on. ETMN has spoken earlier about the X stenography which has been a the focus of DJs work for a few years now. X-Plane Xthis Xthat XtheOther. A code.

I'd be interested in any thoughts from the more biblically studious on this. I don't think it is a coincidence.

EDIT: To note, 144,000 with Corona... crowns. Jehovahs witnesses are also strongly connected with that number. It is the amount that will be whisked up as the most pure saints in the end times. I'm not sure I'm using the correct description here, but you get my meaning.
edit on 16-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
MB

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Take a view of 'BREIBART';

See the Fortune 500 wish............

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Twitter
Chuck Callesto
@ChuckCallesto
BREAKING REPORT: Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds Declares Disaster, MASK MANDATE FOR EVERYONE Over The Age of Two..
B52 Fear12 circling Ethersville Iowa

Twitter

re5iGaM
@re5iGam
Fear is in the air

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Just to add on to the covert esoteric comms...

Pelosi Declares "Red Alert" - "All hands on deck" on Stimulus

Trump with30 X and the word "SACRED" all in caps.

twitter.com...

144,000:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Big
ANTI
BOOM

REPORT: John Durham Dropping His Investigations into Spygate, ā€œWorried About Blowback From Joe Bidenā€

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Gatewaypundit cites The Federalist, who cites, ā€œa source.ā€ Literally.

The Federalist also says, ā€œA separate source who has seen the evidence compiled during the course of Durhamā€™s investigation told @FDRLST this afternoon that thereā€™s ā€œmore than enough evidence to indict multipleā€ involved in the Russian collusion hoax operation to take down Trump.ā€ (From the op link)

Itā€™s possible Durham is waiting to see which way the wind blows, but I wouldnā€™t panic just yet.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I just heard from here that they managed to get qanon to ignore FASAB56.
Let's not ignore it. I'm too ignorant to understand it, so I feel like others here probably can, and if what she's saying is true it must not be ignored. We've got to blow it up immediately all across the internet.
Start around 33:00 mark.

We would however like to mention a few points in this article to highlight why we regard this as having major potential ramifications. FASAB sets the generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) for the federal government and are used to determine the content and structure of the financial reports the federal government agencies and departments should adhere too. The adoption of Standard 56 (FASAB56), which came into force on October 4th, 2018, determined that national security concerns now override the need for public financial transparency.

What this means is that FASAB56 allows federal entities to manipulate data and even omit spending altogether when reporting on the grounds of national security. This as the aforementioned article states, raises the following questions:

Who counts as a federal reporting entity? When and how can these entities conceal or remove financial information from their reports? What information can be removed? When does something count as confidential, and who makes that determination?

FASAB 56 also allows departments within government to change their reports in ways that donā€™t reflect their actual spending, under the guise of the very grey area of how information is classified and how such information is handled with respect to unclassified reports. FASAB 56 also undermines the reliability of government accounting standards and financial statements to such a degree, that from a public perspective they become worthless. It also allows the addition of misleading information and information to be omitted on spurious grounds. This lack of transparency is staggering, open to potentially serious abuse and was approved by the Trump administration.

www.thesiriusreport.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
a reply to: carewemust

In effect, crowdsourcing the investigation.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

The Twitter link you posted says "Page Doesn't Exist".

Is this the correct one?: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

The 144,000 are Jews sealed to bring their brethren to Christ through the worst of the Tribulation. Remember, the Jews do not believe that Christ was the Messiah. They rejected Him during His first Advent, so His second coming will be the first one as far as they are concerned, but they will go through the full wrath of God for this and be brought to Christ during the darkest days. The 144,000 are Jews who are spiritually pure sealed from harm who accept that coming of Christ and go out to bring other Jews to accept Him as well. They will not be harmed because of the seal of the lamb on their foreheads.

Another interpretation is that it is a sympbolic way of referencing a number uncounted, a great multitude. In this case, it represents the Church - those who are sealed to God through Christ. His followers.

Now why Pelosi would be slinging that number around?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Now why Pelosi would be slinging that number around?

To distract members of the Q thread from tracking, finding, discussing REAL evidence that will help President Trump stay in office? (That's how I see all that kind of talk.)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The Twitter link you posted says "Page Doesn't Exist".

Is this the correct one?: twitter.com...

Ah, sorry... I fixed it. It wasn't that one, but I'd actually missed the one you posted, so thanks

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, re #3716 and #3717 duplicates:

The post numbers encode Nov 16th and Nov 17th because:

3+7+1 = 11
16 = 16th
17 = 17th

...but they also encode 17th and 18th because:
3+7+1+6 = 17
3+7+1+7 = 18

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm sorry, but this is a Q thread. It's going to be "Biblical". God wins. Wear the armour of God. All things said by Q.

I understand where you are coming from, but honestly, I'm not sure this thread is going to be saving Trump, when we're meant to be looking at a movie. Now certainly, understanding the movie, and seeing the larger context of it serves a purpose. I see people out there who are right in the core of the behind the scenes research and work... we are stuck in the audience.
Also remember, that Q confirms (at least from 8kun etc) when people are on track. But Q already knows this information and is trying to lead people to it to understand and share it... and then confirms it. Occasionally, maybe someone finds something they don't already know... but they have everything! Remember???

In terms of helping Trump, reporting if you have been a victim of voter fraud is perhaps the best anyone out here can do right now.

On top of this, we're literally waiting on things to drop and happen.

I'm sorry, but I'm just not sure where you are coming from. I mean no offence by any of this... but am I wrong about the above? : /

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: bradychick
BOOM

link

Damn!!! Thatā€™s not some crazy actress... thatā€™s Sidney Powell.

Wood goes after a sitting Governor & SecofState about going to jail.

Powell goes after a squatting President Projected about going to jail.

They better be sitting on more than what Iā€™m hearing them say on TV. A lot more.

Lin Wood ACTION earlier today:

Late this afternoon, I filed an Amended Complaint against GA Secretary of State, et al.

Due process issues are now also raised.

The recount is a sham.

Tomorrow, I will move for an emergency TRO.

Georgia Governor Brian Kemp had better come out of his basement.
twitter.com...

How do you "move" an emergency TRO? What's a TRO? I guess his tweets aren't targeting the common person.

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join