It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Just like that, CodeMonkey Ron goes from 8kun Admin dark web ranger to main stream news.

mobile.twitter.com...

CodeMonkey Ron fits with my earlier point about the trajectory of Sidney, Rudy and Lin. Given Ron's heroic efforts to keep 8 alive during all out attacks, we've all come to champion him. There are a myriad of programmers that would be good in the dissemination role, but has Anons. I know when I saw his "take" I looked carefully.

It will be fun to see who else emerges from the Anon war chest of pre-vetted warriors.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I do and brought it up to co workers about mid year.

a reply to: saladfingers123456

I watched V when I was little but hardly remember it. I'll have to download it and watch it all.
edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago1708699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Well worth the watch, and scary when you consider the times.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

a) That people will find Question and Answer sessions the most useful,

b) That if these sessions are given to larger groups of people then they will feel more comfortable as a block AND they will spin off each other's questions!

c) I'm therefore considering putting messages out on neighbourhood internet sites, offering Q&A sessions at community halls or perhaps pubs or schools.

d) Format would need to start with a welcoming and relaxing warm up, and with a flyer of the word document I've posted here + agenda.

e) Perhaps lay on tea and coffee so that people can mingle before the start and talk amongst themselves about the flyer - this will get them into a questioning mood.

We're all off to Rel's for tea!!! Errrrrg, nvm, something something lockdown.

You hit the most key point there. "Questions." If one is not asking, no reason to speak. That should be everyone's foundation at this point.

Now, what I have observed the last two weeks is that folks are catching on fast. I've seen it here and around elsewhere. Will folks need all the details? No, in fact there is not much point unless it fits a illustrative narrative.

But from what I see now, those who ASK, and are really interested, will be open and the exchange will be great. For those who do not ask, better off talking Q with the local humming bird sQuad.

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yup. Ron definitely sheds light on what can/cannot be done in the cyber world.

link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Ah, I am starting to feel a bit sorry for them, they have been behind Trump for quite a long time.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
No POTUS tweets for about 3 hours now... since 18:43:29.

Feel like a Q team comms lockdown? Or else we are about to get more posts?

(There is almost always a break in tweeting before to after Q posts, unless there is a specific need to create a Post/Tweet marker. Usually this break is 45 mins to couple of hours)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Random thought: I’m sorry if this has already been mentioned.
But it seems there’s an elephant in the room.
If all these people are going to prison, are not the election results a moot point?
Are we the people all going to go along with the results of an election that was altered by traitors just because we couldn’t prove exactly how hard they cheated?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hot Dog Express
mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Random thought: I’m sorry if this has already been mentioned.
But it seems there’s an elephant in the room.
If all these people are going to prison, are not the election results a moot point?
Are we the people all going to go along with the results of an election that was altered by traitors just because we couldn’t prove exactly how hard they cheated?

IMO - Goes to SCOTUS. They declare election cannot produce an electoral winner that can be certified. They rule that a Contingent Election is the only remaining action. SCOTUS rules 6-3. Amazingly Roberts agrees with other conservative justices.

House votes on POTUS -> winner Trump.
- GOP holds state majority
- one state one vote
Senate votes on VPOTUS -> winner Pence.
- GOP holds majority of Senate

Game/Set/Match

edit on 16-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Random thought: nobody has pointed out to my knowledge that Fauci is definitely one of the main players in this and has demonstrated that he is just a mouthpiece for whatever President is holding office.

Fauci is indeed a significant player, as the virus, or really certain officials’ restrictions based on the virus, seems to be a key component of the dark plan, the negative reset.

Fauci is a mouthpiece supporting THAT agenda, but that is certainly not the agenda of President Trump.

Fauci has insinuated himself into the appearance of a medical authority that various government officials could rely on. Trump appears to have gotten wise to his agenda and is minimizing Fauci’s influence. But Fauci still talks, and the press still quotes him like gospel.

(I like to call him “Falsie").

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Thank you so much for saying this.
This is what my mind heart gut and universe tell me.
It seems so obvious to me that it concerned me that no one else was saying that.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Anyone else remember all of those deaths they said were caused by vaping but claims were unfounded and thats why the bans happened but didn't really happen?

I may be wrong, but I'm fairly certain all those "vaping related deaths" came a couple/few months before Covid.

Anyone? Have I gone full blown retard? Might have been mentioned before, but there's like 283718 more pages in these threads every time I refresh the page and then I get really lazy.

Right, I remember it. Vaping death stories prior to Covid and back in Feb/March. Very early on the msm attempted to connect the "Vaping illness" among young people to Covid. That must have pissed off a certain very large investor as that story disappeared out of msm very quickly.

BlackRock is major shareholder in one of the big vaping product companies over in China.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
OK. Is it just me or does it seem like Wood and Powell are talking a little too confidently, a bit too strong. Almost feel like they are over doing it. Either they have unbelievable evidence, like video and audio of everyone talking about it, or maybe they are bluffing. And then the question becomes, are they bluffing in the hopes Biden or the Dems crack before they realize there is no smoking gun? Or are they bluffing to keep all of us calm and complacent, trusting in the plan while the lockdowns and the great reset is put in to full motion. To keep us out of the way so to speak.

I have what I call "every third day syndrome". Basically about every 3 days I get very pessimistic and doubtful that anything good we are being told is actually real. Today is that third day.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

FF, I think your IAD to Gitmo flight executes a line or three in #365

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 82d434 No.121327 📁
Dec 18 2017 23:27:52 (EST)
FLASH_BREAK_
/* / /*
Shall we play a game?
Map is critical to understand.
Future unlocks past.
DECLAS_ATL_(past).
News unlocks map.
Find the markers.
10 & [10].
12/7 – 12/17.
Concourse F.
Terminal 5.
Private_operated plane (OP)?
ATL -> IAD
Extraction/known.
Dark.

Darkness.
Learn double meanings.
SHUTDOWN.
Q/POTUS-1
Q/POTUS-2
Q/POTUS-3
Q/POTUS-4 [10]
Q/POTUS-5
“Special Place”
Why are drops highlighted by POTUS shortly thereafter?
Coincidence or message?
“The Great Awakening”
POTUS today.
Unlock?
CLAS_OP_IAD_(future).

How about a nice game of chess?
SPLASH.
FOX THREE.
Q

edit on 16-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
What if Trump is going to do the same to big pharma as he is doing with this election fraud.

Hold on to your tin foil hats....

Could we have a whistle blower from inside the vaccine companies come forward and say they were never working on a vaccine, but were working in a solution that would interact in specific way to a rigged test.

Let say you get the “vaccine” and then test for covid, the covid test is rigged to interact with the “vaccine” in your system to guarantee a negative result. A simple chemical reaction, creating the illusion of a cure.

Trump is letting them get far enough along letting them roll out their fake vaccine to bait them into deeper ramifications for their corruption.

Could we see #PharmaPhraud

Rigged for red
The world is watching

Forgot to add this link to the article about what sin the placebo.
Coronavirus vaccine: why it’s important to know what’s in the placebo

edit on 16-11-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Do those states electors have to vote Party line?
edit on 16-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

I just don’t see them calling for jail time for current politicians. That’s beyond posturing. That could backfire big time.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Do those electors have to vote red and blue?

Electors are removed from the process in a Contingent Election. They play no part. That’s why the SCOTUS may rule for CE since electors cannot produce a certified winner.

ETA it is expected each state would vote for its party candidate.
edit on 16-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join