It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
OK. Is it just me or does it seem like Wood and Powell are talking a little too confidently, a bit too strong. Almost feel like they are over doing it. Either they have unbelievable evidence, like video and audio of everyone talking about it, or maybe they are bluffing. And then the question becomes, are they bluffing in the hopes Biden or the Dems crack before they realize there is no smoking gun? Or are they bluffing to keep all of us calm and complacent, trusting in the plan while the lockdowns and the great reset is put in to full motion. To keep us out of the way so to speak.

I have what I call "every third day syndrome". Basically about every 3 days I get very pessimistic and doubtful that anything good we are being told is actually real. Today is that third day.

Had Sidney come out today and said "we've got deadlines that are tough to beat..." would you have changed "too confident" to "not confident enough?"

It seems to be a syndrome.

As LC pointed out, they baited a whole bunch of folks as they did in the good old mafia days: By calling out ByeDone and Kemp they caused those connected to them to wonder what the hell these folks have and is it on them too.

Entirely Rudy and Sidney, entirely, got 100 folks to remove their Linkedin connections to Dominion. I'd say that's winning.

Btw, she said the deadlines are no problem at this point.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Dragon docking with the ISS.

Watch Live

ETA: Should've been more specific. At time of posting, they should be docking around 10:30.

If your looking at a quiet control room, well, they stopped talking right after I posted.

2ETA: Also, you can toatally tell that they mounted the ISS on the glass dome covering the flat-disc-planet. šŸ˜‚

3ETA: Looks more like 11:10-ish EST Sorry. šŸ˜•

edit on 16-11-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT-[ ]

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

I donā€™t think Powell is setting is up for a lockdown for the same reason the Japanese wouldnā€™t invade us in WW2.
Change my mind.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So much irony here to unpack...

Link

Howard University Is a HBCU

Drug addict in Oregon has a low barrier of entry, "journalist" has an even lower bar.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Random thought: Iā€™m sorry if this has already been mentioned.
But it seems thereā€™s an elephant in the room.
If all these people are going to prison, are not the election results a moot point?
Are we the people all going to go along with the results of an election that was altered by traitors just because we couldnā€™t prove exactly how hard they cheated?

The chatter coming from Wood, Powell and Giuliani is pretty specific, as we've discussed. This is not just "cheating" it seems to be a widespread conspiracy to evade the Constitution - treason, coup d'etat, whatever you call it.

I don't know that the SCOTUS can "order" new elections. They can invalidate certified Electors if a state presents them in violation of that state's own law. Guessing here, they could possibly invalidate electors if the position was obtained by fraud and conspiracy to deprive the citizens of that state of their rights under state law and the rest of us under the Constitution (even if you're not in PA MI GA etc. you're entitled to have a fair, legal process from other states so that you're not cheated out of a fair Constitutional electoral college process).

If the state legislatures are presented with the evidence of the fraud, and don't remedy it in time then their electors may be invalided by SCOTUS, or not recognized by the House.

My guess is states with cheating need their legislatures to scramble something up, and soon; or those electoral votes risk getting invalidated thus not counted, thereby depriving their own citizens of rights under the Constitution.

"Hey Pennsylvania, none of your people's votes count" might not play too well ... with most of them.
edit on 16-11-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Random thought: the democrats not only ruined the election; they ruined the whole year. Even the murder hornets were in on it.
Now they want to take away thanksgiving and Christmas.
I donā€™t care if they call me Nazi/Fascist/Racist. I am me. Deal with it.
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
@jeffcarlson

2) On Nov 12 CISA issued a statement disputing voting irregularities saying ā€œthe November 3rd election was the most secure in American history.ā€
The statement noted ā€œThere is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.ā€

3) What the agency failed to disclose, however, is that Dominion Voting Systems, along with Smartmatic, is a member of CISAā€™s Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Council - one of the two entities that authored the statement put out by CISA.

The punchline is good - circuitous verification.

Also, where was that peace deal again...?

Link

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
A belated welcome back to you Dashen! Thanks for being such a wonderful placeholder F2Cav! Itā€™s taken me 2 weeks more or less to get caught up and Iā€™m so thankful the troll storm has subsided ( thanks DTOM!) Congrats on the miracle and get well soon Southern Gift!

On the topic of MIL air traffic Iā€™ve personally noticed an increase in round the clock activity out of Joint Base Charleston in the last month and have worked a few events under the landing pathway (pardon my non plane f*g terminology). I put eyeballs on the NAVY nuclear code plane (discussed in PT 30) the day after it was brought up in the thread; nutz! Anyways hello from the shadows, Iā€™d participate more if I could manage to keep up! Fight! Fight! Fight!

-Alliterayshun

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I'm not familiar with the constitution beyond main talking points. If it is the founding document, then is there anything in there which was placed to take back control of the republic under circumstances which threaten it? As you say, election fraud is one thing... a threat to the foundation is another. It could go deep... and thus, Obamagate and all the rest will be tied into it.

I'm thinking emergency powers derived from some fundamental constitutional point.

Edit: And maybe why Sidney has referred to the Military getting involved.
edit on 16-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

The 2nd ammendment.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The 2nd ammendment.

I did wonder that... but as a Brit... I thought that was largely about the right to bear arms. I should go have a read.
Cheers

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

The whole operation needs to be beyond reproach. As frustrating as it is doing things by the book, if we are to be "the good side", any questionable actions give the opposing side ammunition. It's like giving them a gun to shoot you with.

Right now, all they can do is make up things. What has drawn more and more to the cause is people seeing what is being said against the actual reality. If both sides are just playing the game of cheating and lying, then there is no one worth trusting.

To take it deeper, if this truly is ordained by God... well, God isn't a cheat. He IS the law. No ambiguity, no sub-clauses...

Some feel we are in the time of Revelation... the unveiling of the truth, and we may just be. That is a time to unveil the lies and the deceit. You can't do that with more lies. Even if they fail, I'd rather they were honest, and remained that way.
To me, all of this is in God's hands. It really is a test of faith. But I also know that as the light get's lighter, and the truth becomes clearer... the dark will get darker, and lie even more. Proof of the light is evident in the clarity and size of the lies.

Thanks for that.

Sometimes when discouraged I have wondered if Evil is stronger than Good.

Evil will bring a gun to a knife fight every time. Who wins in that situation?

Perhaps it is important to make a distinction between the material world and the spiritual world. In the material world the cheater often wins. In the spiritual world the cheater never wins--itā€™s impossible to cheat.

Hopefully, as you seem to suggest, the material world and the spiritual world are being brought closer together, and spirit will become more apparent on earth.

Wouldnā€™t that be nice?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

This has been a very difficult period of time and I too hope I will be able to get my family back.

WE need some kind of strategy because I do not know where to begin. My family and friends are very important to me so how can I help them.

I agree. I have considered starting a thread on the subject but it would be destroyed instantly either by the Mods (who have stated only one thread ) or by the enemy who are trained at being deceptive wankers.

The other problem is that we would have to have sources that are protected.

You would look like a real ninny if you go to show the evidence and U-tub has deleted the videos and twit has deleted everything else ... which they would as soon as they know we are using it.

Look how fast vids vanish when quoted in these pages.

I would think that we need to start at showing the election fraud because it is current.

P

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Thank you sir. I appreciate your professional opinion and appreciate you spending your time to answer my question.
I owe you a guitar lesson.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I'm not familiar with the constitution beyond main talking points. If it is the founding document, then is there anything in there which was placed to take back control of the republic under circumstances which threaten it? As you say, election fraud is one thing... a threat to the foundation is another. It could go deep... and thus, Obamagate and all the rest will be tied into it.

I'm thinking emergency powers derived from some fundamental constitutional point.

Edit: And maybe why Sidney has referred to the Military getting involved.

There's no "emergency" powers in the Constitution; nor can it be ignored in an emergency.

If followed, Congress should have made some kind of emergency authorization act way before it was needed. What's being hinted at here are no doubt crimes which can be processed in the ordinary way.

It's these deadlines which can't be ignored for certifying electors and swearing in the elected President that are really causing all the anxiety. But even that's accounted for in the document.

Even now, I think the solution is in the Constitution, I'm just not sure which path makes most sense. A path that isn't "one person one vote" (which actually isn't how we elect President) will make a lot of people angry, because they don't know the document in the first place, that there are contingencies.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Random thought: the democrats not only ruined the election; they ruined the whole year. Even the murder hornets were in on it.
Now they want to take away thanksgiving and Christmas.
I donā€™t care if they call me Nazi/Fascist/Racist. I am me. Deal with it.
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

Oregon takes the cake. They legalized drugs to the extent that you can snort coke, shoot up with heroin, do meth, etc., but don't you dare eat turkey in your home on Thanksgiving with your extended family -- they could call in SWAT on you and arrest you.

Up is down.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

The 2nd ammendment.

I did wonder that... but as a Brit... I thought that was largely about the right to bear arms. I should go have a read.
Cheers

The right to bear arms is so that the citizens can protect themselves against an over-reaching government.

It's often said that the Second Amendment is there to protect the First Amendment.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

The 2nd ammendment.

Beat me to it.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Excellent, thank you. Makes sense.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

The 2nd ammendment.

Cheers

Read the federalist papers and i would encourage you to take the time to listen to this series
youtu.be... it will guide you through everything

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join