It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

TRO = Temporary Restraining Order.
edit on 16-11-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

TRO usually means Temporary Restraining Order.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

The number 144 is significant

It is 12th number in the Fibonacci sequence

Fibonacci Sequence:
1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 = 376 = 16 = 7

Fibonacci Digital sums:
1 1 2 3 5 8 4 3 7 1 8 9 = 52 = 7

144 = 1+4+4=9
144/9=16=7

Biblically it is has significance as you said

I, specifically like Psalm 144

Here are a couple of my favorite parts:

“Bow your heavens, O Lord, and come down! Touch the mountains so that they smoke! Flash forth the lightning and scatter them; send out your arrows and rout them! Stretch out your hand from on high; rescue me and deliver me from the many waters, from the hand of foreigners,”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭144:5-7‬ ‭ESV‬‬

‭‭

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Also noticing the EA decodes.
Here is another explanation to consider.
Still reading up on this, but does connect to "hidden knowledge"

EA = 51 = Area 51
EA = Enki = He whose Home is Water
President Trump just changed his Follower Count to "51"
3 x 17 = 51
Book of Enoch excluded from the Bible
Takeover of science / tech in 1951

keep an eye on this hurricane = Hurricane Iota - @StuOstro

Sources:
@AnjillofLight_
@jushangininther
@P0A_Triot23

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, note that 30 X = 30x24 = 720 = 1/2 of 1,440, or to put it another way:

144,000 = 200x 30X

ETA: X = 24 so could be read as 24hrs => 30 X = Done in [30]
edit on 16-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
That's fine. We're all different. I'm just more of a "Spock" or "Joe Friday" type of guy in all aspects of my life..(aka boring, lol.)

My Focus right now is on things that Judges might focus on from the Trump team. It's not even important at this late point in the game what Dominion-Smartmatic-Scytl systems are capable of doing.

It's all about what they have done, and who gave the orders on Election Night, and who was the initiator of this "fraud organization". Joe Biden, as he bragged that he was?

What is the Trump legal team preparing to do? When are they planning to do it?

Sometimes I think the Q I like takes a break, and is replaced by the LARP-Q, designed to send people down rabbit holes that will bear no real-world answers or actions

Ok. I'm done talking. My wife teases me for only saying as much in a month as she does in a day, lol.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Info Meem

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I had to read your reply A couple times to fully process what you are telling me.
It leaves me with the feeling that I may have been an unknowing test subject that they were messing with...just because....just to see if I could take it and not crack....now I’m double paranoid.

And if that’s what it is....yes we can take it just tell us what we’re looking at.
edit on 16-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

TRO = Temporary Restraining Order.

Thank-you! I've heard the term a lot on TV crime shows, but will go look it up now to see what it means.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

I believe that is apart of what is happening. We are stepping up a notch on the spiritual / evolutionary ladder. It's each person's choice to take that step.

In a simplistic metaphor evil is about what is best for it self. Good is about what is good for everyone. Evil works on a finite level while good works on the infinite. Evil looks from the inside out while good looks from the outside in. Evil schemes and manipulates to achieve its goals while good allows evil to do its will while setting up subtle road blocks to change its path to produce an outcome that benefits everyone.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Boom...

The CIA is involved in electoral fraud

The US Army has not carried out a raid in Germany on servers of the Scytl or Dominion companies. As foreigners, you have to comply with German law there. The US Army in Germany has no penal authority in relation to these companies.

So what happened I know from a reliable source that a unit under the orders of USEUCOM (United States European Command) actually confiscated computer servers. They were owned by the CIA, not Scytl or Dominion. The US military is empowered to do this because all CIA operations in Europe take place under the guise of the US military. The CIA agents on site are therefore considered by the German authorities (and anyone else who should ask) as members of the military or military advisers.

This would not be the first time a military unit commanded by EUCOM has seized evidence from a CIA computer facility. An ex-DEA (drug authority) colleague told me that he and the US military had seized evidence from a CIA facility in Frankfurt in the 1980s.

We have also confirmed that the CIA boss Gina Haspel was not informed of this action. I can therefore confirm that an action was carried out in Germany on US territory that affected a CIA facility.

I also learned that the FBI chief Christopher Wray was banned from this operation. Even more than Haspel, Wray works aggressively to sabotage President Donald Trump. So it must have been some other federal agency (US Marshals, DEA, or the Secret Service) that carried out this operation. I expect we'll learn that the CIA was involved in the Dominion and Dominion software fraud. "

Die freie welt (german)

While unsure of how true this version of the "server seizure" report is, I will state the following.

Based upon personal knowledge and experience, this account rings much more true than the "U.S. military raided a commercial site in Frankfurt" one.

There are some bits and bobs that sound a bit off, but some of what I know is dated and things could have changed.

Thanks for this O1, and for the URL as well.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

This looks promising

Looks like Biden will lose Nevada.
Can't certify.

Former DNI (temp) Ric Grenell says Nevada Democratic Party is in Full Panic Mode.

Source tweet: twitter.com...

I presume Clark county was mostly for Joe Biden?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

But but care, Twitter says that claim is disputed! 😂

Cheers

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Out of almost a million votes, Biden was awarded around 90,000 more than Trump in Clark County.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Does the Leonid meteor shower count as a sky event?

link   
theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/14/israeli-agents-in-iran-kill-al-qaidas-top-lieutenant-report
www.theguardian.com...

Israeli agents in Iran kill al-Qaida's top lieutenant – report
Abu Muhammad al-Masri was gunned down in Tehran more than three months ago, says New York Times

A marine guard in the aftermath of the 7 August 1998 bombing of the US embassy in Nairobi, which Abu Muhammad al-Masri was accused of helping to mastermind. Photograph: Antony Njuguna/REUTERS

link   
dooped
edit on 17-11-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

But but care, Twitter says that claim is disputed! 😂

Cheers

After reading this late-breaking news from Clark county tonight, it does seem as if the conflict is centered solely on a local county race. Non-related to the Presidential election.

Clark County Special Meeting Summary 11/16/2020: clark.granicus.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I caught that story a few days ago.

Al Qaeda’s No. 2, Accused in U.S. Embassy Attacks, Was Killed in Iran - NYT

Bottom paragraph reads:

“If true, this further cuts links between old-school Al Qaeda and the modern jihad,” said Nicholas J. Rasmussen, a former director of the National Counterterrorism Center. “It just further contributes to the fragmentation and decentralization of the Al Qaeda movement.”

Who has confirmed? Apparently nobody. The State Dept $10 Million reward is still active. Crickets from Sec Pompeo. Fake, a ruse to flush out others? Who knows.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

This looks promising

Looks like Biden will lose Nevada.
Can't certify.

Former DNI (temp) Ric Grenell says Nevada Democratic Party is in Full Panic Mode.

Source tweet: twitter.com...

Quite a few interesting Tweets at Ric Grenell's Twitter Page this evening, regarding Clark County Nevada vote fraud.

twitter.com...
edit on 11/17/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join