It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

This looks promising

Looks like Biden will lose Nevada.
Can't certify.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Just that county. That heavily Democratic cheating county.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: Flesh699
I do not claim what they are, who they are, or if it's dangerous or not

I have a great deal of mixed feelings about them.. for what I've researched about it and think as what I've witnessed in one of my threads more then a year ago they sure can read our minds from up there..

I'm still researching and I have some great connections both seen here and on official photographs from that 4 letter space agency..

Woah just jumped in the middle of this conversation and remembered something from my TR3B experience. I am of the belief they can read your minds from up there as well.

I'm finding it increasingly weird how many people here have had connected experiences of the strange. Is that chance?
Or were we meant to gather here? The experiences shared by others have given me peace with my own. I always feel amongst good company here. I know I've talked some weird *** here over time, but I've never lied. The only thing which might be incorrect is my interpretations.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Would love to see these "discrepancies" but I'm sure it was just 153 thousands user error accidents. It was just a mistake 🙄

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Dobbs did say he had reports that the FBI was now involved.

That will open up a few eyes if true.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I have a great deal of mixed feelings about them.. for what I've researched about it and think as what I've witnessed in one of my threads more then a year ago they sure can read our minds from up there..

I'm still researching and I have some great connections both seen here and on official photographs from that 4 letter space agency..

I do sure think that there's something going on between like an interdimensional/spiritual kind of war between us and them, good and bad exchanging information through minds.

There's certainly some thing to that, I think. If one were to go back and look at our resident time traveler that pops in every now and again, I'm wondering if the mention of life fountains is directly correlated. I've long suspected that the use of symbolism the way it is being used is not of human intelligence. I personally do not think that humans are capable in our current state of keeping an "idea" going for so long. We can't even run corporations in an organized way, the multiple layers are too disconnected. Too much miscommunication happens, and a corporation is basically (imo) a prime example of how humans operate as a group—not well to say the least. Countries die, corporations go bankrupt......so how is it possible a group of humans can keep symbolism ongoing for so long for centuries?
Knowing what I know now about symbolism and coded communication I'm coming to some unsettling theories.

Edit: Space Lizards are the least of our troubles, I think.

edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago1307699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I've almost died multiple times, I guess someone is watching my back, feel like I'm still alive for a reason, just don't know what it is yet. I dream of future events, but don't remember the dream until it happens. I think most here have had some form of life changing event that has opened our eyes to this world and beyond. I'm not religious, but there is good and evil in this world and I will always stand up against evil. I think us and many others have more in common than we realize. Keep up the good fight

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Gee, all this talk about Venezuela and the vote rigging software deserves a flashback...

Venezuela’s Guaido Attends Trump’s State of Union Speech

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Q1Q

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

I do sure think that there's something going on between like an interdimensional/spiritual kind of war between us and them, good and bad exchanging information through minds.

[snipped].

Edit: Space Lizards are the least of our troubles, I think.

Servants is my personal interpretation on that front. Not actually sure for which side, or whether they are fragmented.
Think V. 3rd column.
V has become more relevant as the years have passed. But insight on the hidden is difficult because of the few data points we have and how they connect. Huge unknowns sit between them.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: GATruthseeker

A recurring thought line keeps bugging me over the last week - on red-pilling once the Great Awakening arrives:

1) Through this thread I now know more than even a reasonable percentage of /qresearch anons,

2) What percentage of the public are already red-pilled? 1%, 5%, 10%, 25%?

3) If, at best case, 75% of the public will need help understanding the awakening, then that would be the equivalent of 1 person in every family, and one might think "It's sufficient for me just to help my family!"... but the reality is that a family with one awakened in it will already have an easier enlightenment journey - it's those families with no one exposed to KU that will have the hardest time - and need the most help! (I'll call these the VANILLA people).

4) Put yourselves in the position of the VANILLA people when this breaks - what would you want and what would you do to get it?
a) You'ld want information - but would 3 years of links, articles and decodes enable you to understand quickly enough to put you back at peace?

b) Obviously not, and many, frankly, would not be literate and intelligent enough to pick out the learnings. Someone saying "Here's a flashdrive, investigate it for yourself!" is not sufficient.

c) Instead you would seek out someone who's already been through the journey and understood the facts and data and can communicate them concisely.

d) So Mr/Mrs Vanilla seeks out family first, then friends, then acquaintances for a source of teaching... but it's possible in some communities there will be none such!

e) People will talk more with their communities, digging for information. Many they talk to will have only small packets of information and many will have "the wrong end of the stick" - society will become a RUMOUR MILL!

5) What will be most important during the Great Awakening, remembering that "The whole truth would put 99% in hospital"?
a) Clarity and consistency of message,

b) Speed to get beyond their initial panic and reach a position of feeling safe,

c) Followed by later cycles of more detailed "lessons" down each subject area.

6) Conclusion
a) That people will find Question and Answer sessions the most useful,

b) That if these sessions are given to larger groups of people then they will feel more comfortable as a block AND they will spin off each other's questions!

c) I'm therefore considering putting messages out on neighbourhood internet sites, offering Q&A sessions at community halls or perhaps pubs or schools.

d) Format would need to start with a welcoming and relaxing warm up, and with a flyer of the word document I've posted here + agenda.

e) Perhaps lay on tea and coffee so that people can mingle before the start and talk amongst themselves about the flyer - this will get them into a questioning mood.

f) A short presentation would be needed to frame the Q&A session - and this needs to be created - what should it contain? I would suggest it starts with the election and covid - what they've been told - with counterpoints of Why? and the KU perspective of why: Covid to control you and set the scene for election control through mail-in ballots, etc.

g) After the presentation, the agenda would list 5 or 6 areas of Question & Answer slots:
(1) Why military engagement?
(2) Who has been doing this to us?
(3) Why are people getting capital punishment for this?
(4) What would have happened if their plan continued?
(5) What will happen next? 30 days, 60 days, 120 days, in a year.
(6) How did this come about? When did they start this plan?
and
(7) Where can I get more information?

I'd expect to have follow-on sessions maybe weekly with specific subject areas.

In my view, this approach would give the most efficient, consistent, and rapid red-pilling... but I'm open to people picking holes in the idea!

edit on 16-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: carewemust

Dobbs did say he had reports that the FBI was now involved.

That will open up a few eyes if true.

If the FBI "finds something" it had better contact the proper authority to delay the state(s) in question from "certifying" Joe Biden as the winner. Reversing a certification would probably create another legal hurdle to overcome.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I also believe that symbols are related and connected to ancient knowledge. And that does not matter, it also has something beautiful, only it is time that it is not connected to power, wealth, and dominion.

Or maybe not I don't know just thinking but it's good to be aware of it..

That vid sure is creepy, I know if I would be in the middle of that crowd I would leave, with me my curiosity ..
edit on 0b39America/ChicagoMon, 16 Nov 2020 20:01:39 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 16 Nov 2020 20:01:39 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, interesting that the article uses the term EA for Earthlings... there are numerous references to EA in decodes but without sufficient explanation.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

To me, chance doesn’t even come into the equation.
Once you’ve seen something that changes reality, curiosity consumes you.
For me, understanding what I have seen is the proverbial splinter in your mind that you can’t quite reach that Morpheus mentions in the Matrix.
My curiosity has led me here after seeing countless articles linked to this place. I assumed y’all have similar backstories.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The Dems/MSM needed the election fraud chatter to die down a week after election.

2 weeks later it’s picking up steam.

Trump/ATTYs getting more aggressive and confident.

States on defensive. Anomalies being found.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Anyone else remember all of those deaths they said were caused by vaping but claims were unfounded and thats why the bans happened but didn't really happen?

I may be wrong, but I'm fairly certain all those "vaping related deaths" came a couple/few months before Covid.

Anyone? Have I gone full blown retard? Might have been mentioned before, but there's like 283718 more pages in these threads every time I refresh the page and then I get really lazy.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Just like that, CodeMonkey Ron goes from 8kun Admin dark web ranger to main stream news.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Lol, Fox News Thinks they’re going to get viewers back by telling us stuff we already know.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

They're no longer teaching world history in my wife's university, and it happened at the exact start of covid after the university president stepped down.

I personally think every single shred of information we know is complete disinformation. There's literally no way any one person could figure it out. You'd need a whole army of frogs inspecting and reinspecting every peice of history multiple times from different angles lmao....

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join