It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Thanks Care! I probably would have been even more steady if I didnt have so many mosquitoes buzzing around me! Now if only I could move that tree for when the night shots go up!

I have a Cannon Powershot and its a great little camera. The zoom function on it is incredible. I took this of the moon as an example. Cant even get the whole moon in the pic!

This one I took when I was out on the road at work. IT was setting just as dawn was breaking

This last one I took back in Jan 2019 on the night there was the big eclipse. Same night as the super bowl. Was a weird night night because I keep seeing waves (for lack of better term) roll up the moon through the view finder. Very bizarre to watch.

You know I have always kind of wondered when Q would keep pushing or mentioning space force if it was clue we should be looking out among the stars more. So much talk of moon bases around here over the years. Bringing space into the picture would seem to fall under things "Biblical."

I've kind of wondered how we seem to have appeared to skip right by the moon now and are already focused on Mars and Meteor mining. We must be much further ahead already then we have been led to believe. Are we already pretty well established on the moon?

link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Do you mean UFO spheres or these spheres?

Interdimensional spheres mostly bright white during the day appears and disappear and orange during the night.
IMHO and study they hold entities.

look a bit like this..

Doing things like this..

edit on 0b10America/ChicagoMon, 16 Nov 2020 18:18:10 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 16 Nov 2020 18:18:10 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Not firsthand information, but isn't Sidney's claim to fame that she's gotten real good at sniffing out corrupt government investigations?

I think she even wrote a book about one DOJ prosecutor in particular who has a pattern/reputation for gross misconduct.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
At this point/time in our history we we need to destroy the bridge and the Party's it is trying to connect a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Honestly...I’m down for that too...they’ll eventually destroy all of us otherwise.

But I felt obligated to fight for unity as long as possible. If y’all don’t want to hear it, I really didn’t want to say it I’ll gladly stfu about it.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
BOOM

link

These statements and the ones above need to be 100% true at this point, without "nuance" or open to opinion, or the credibility of the US government (what's left of it) and Donald Trump himself, are gone.

Remember, they're speaking for Trump, and he's still President. One assumes they're seeing evidence given to them by Trump.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I've never forgotten Gen Milley's strange speech back on April 1st (of all days!):

"This is the United States military. You will not penetrate this country. You will not get past Jump Street."
Source: @WhiteHouse or Fu ll transcript

Who was he talking to specifically? Threat of a dirty bomb? IMO, this pertained to much more than chasing drug cartels in the Caribbean pond with 6000+ troops.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Please do not. think my comment was anti unity, the first step towards unity is destroying the things that divide us.

a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Eta Just my opinion please do not SF tu. I like adding my 2 cents to comments I agree with to tweak a lil.
edit on 16-11-2020 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

BOOM

link

Damn!!! That’s not some crazy actress... that’s Sidney Powell.

Wood goes after a sitting Governor & SecofState about going to jail.

Powell goes after a squatting President Projected about going to jail.

They better be sitting on more than what I’m hearing them say on TV. A lot more.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
a reply to: carewemust

Funny those were the exact words I just told my wife. They are all over the country. Great minds think alike

And I believe there's supposed to be an important court case starting in Pennsylvania tomorrow?

For the White House to recall all the attorneys to Washington DC is pretty profound.

It could be his military, or DOJ, or intelligence Community has struck gold... or it could be he is conceding to Joe Biden.

Based on what Sidney Powell and Lin wood have said today, it seems to be the former rather than the latter, that dictated the legal teams recall to Washington...the White House.

Fingers crossed!

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Agreed. Like the information presented in this tweet. It's nibbling around the edges showing potentially what can be done.

mobile.twitter.com...

What's necessary is for the person to be identified who gave the order to monkey with the votes on Election night.

Same requirement as with the Durham investigation. Who ordered the coup against President Trump?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Thanks.

I just remembered a story a person told me about seven years ago. He wasn't the type of person to lie or exaggerate much.
His father was in the Vietnam war and was in charge of cleaning up bodies/parts. I guess one night on the base a person came over the radio and told everybody that lights were coming down in the quarry and that if you see someone you were supposed to say a code word, and if the person did not respond with the proper answer they were ordered to shoot on sight.
Which I'm finding infinitely interesting now that I posses knowledge of HET. I really did not know what to make of that story. And I figured at the time it was so freaking bizarre it was probably true.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Another Smoking Gun from Sidney Powell this evening.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

This looks promising
edit on 16-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Please do not. think my comment was anti unity, the first step towards unity is destroying the things that divide us.

a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Eta Just my opinion please do not SF tu. I like adding my 2 cents to comments I agree with to tweak a lil.

No sir. I love your avatar. I agree %100.
I only offer my opinion so freely around here because I feel like I could be used as a translator, per se.

I am a liberal that will fight for trump harder than most conservatives.
And I don’t mean that crybaby liberal BS.
I mean the leave me alone as long as I ain’t hurting nobody liberal.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I do not claim what they are, who they are, or if it's dangerous or not

I have a great deal of mixed feelings about them.. for what I've researched about it and think as what I've witnessed in one of my threads more then a year ago they sure can read our minds from up there..

I'm still researching and I have some great connections both seen here and on official photographs from that 4 letter space agency..

I do sure think that there's something going on between like an interdimensional/spiritual kind of war between us and them, good and bad exchanging information through minds.

edit on 0b41America/ChicagoMon, 16 Nov 2020 19:12:41 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 16 Nov 2020 19:12:41 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

John Kerry Must Speak Out on 2004 Election Theft Now - published 29 Oct 2012 11:19 AM.

The usual vote flipping suspects...Dominion, Hart Intercivic, Scytl, Diebold.

Court testimony video clip on rigged elections.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

BOOM

link

Damn!!! That’s not some crazy actress... that’s Sidney Powell.

Wood goes after a sitting Governor & SecofState about going to jail.

Powell goes after a squatting President Projected about going to jail.

They better be sitting on more than what I’m hearing them say on TV. A lot more.

hereistheevidence.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Have come across a a couple of articles in last week. One said that the Whitehouse North lawn has been removed and the second said a ditch is now being done. I guess this is probably ground works. But because of the timing i have wondered.

Any ideas

Minefield?

Moat?

Trenches to hold off the barbarian hoards?

Trump ain't goin' anywhere.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
I do not claim what they are, who they are, or if it's dangerous or not

I have a great deal of mixed feelings about them.. for what I've researched about it and think as what I've witnessed in one of my threads more then a year ago they sure can read our minds from up there..

I'm still researching and I have some great connections both seen here and on official photographs from that 4 letter space agency..

Woah just jumped in the middle of this conversation and remembered something from my TR3B experience. I am of the belief they can read your minds from up there as well.
edit on 16-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join