It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Anon, not me found. dominion diagnostics that’s doing the Covid testing,

Needs eyes to find out if they are connected to voting dominion. Diggers needed!

dominiondiagnostics.com...

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That Lord she talks about " former labour party "

update:

Well, looky looky what I found...

Mark M

OSF
8th member

So a summary :
Douglas C (married to Kamala) connected to Mark M who is connected to Soros.

edit on 0b57America/ChicagoSun, 15 Nov 2020 08:53:57 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 15 Nov 2020 08:53:57 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Have come across a a couple of articles in last week. One said that the Whitehouse North lawn has been removed and the second said a ditch is now being done. I guess this is probably ground works. But because of the timing i have wondered.

Any ideas

Happy day peeples. Lets not be sheeples

A few have stated that the RNC event tore up the lawn and they're redoing it. Timing is certainly curious.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
WOW
www.auditelectionsusa.org...

"BREAKING NEWS! Dominion software designer Eric Coomer PhD admits that Dominion Fractionalizes Votes

I have just learned that Dominion Vice President and Chief Software designer Eric Coomer PhD, admitted to inserting vote fractionalizing into the Dominion election software systems when he was interviewed by Sharon Meroni of Defendthevote.com. He indicated that they do it “for marketing reasons”. I am completely shocked to hear this and will write more later on this piece of information. Dr. Coomer also mentioned that “vendors, election officials and deemed worthy are empowered to bypass the election system software and to go directly to the data tables that manage systems during the election.” This is of equal concern. I will be writing on this more later."

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
While wondering if planned parenthood harvested birth certificates for later use ( cuz the homeless are untracked. Think pelosi district...check these laws out...I ran across this Kamala nugget

edit on 11152020 by MetalThunder because: 777

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Need someone fluent in Portuguese (Spanish?) to listen to this...please.

Hangout "A Conexao SMARTMATIC com a DLA Piper/Odebretch/OAS"

www.youtube.com...

Title TRANSLATION (from Portuguese, Goog Translate): "Hangout "The SMARTMATIC Connection to DLA Piper/ Odebretch / OAS"

DLA Piper is Kamala Harris' husband's firm.

MORE Goog Translate:

Dalmo Accorsini talks today with Dr. Tania Bueno and Dr. Hugo Hoeschl about SMARTMATIC's connections with Lava Jato.

"Lava Jato" was known as 'OPERATION CAR WASH' a huge money-laundering operation...which took place in Brazil...and appears to involve SMARTMATIC and Kamala Harris' husband.

What began as an investigation into money laundering quickly turned into something much greater, uncovering a vast and intricate web of political and corporate racketeering.

The investigation that led to Cerveró’s arrest – codenamed Lava Jato (Car Wash) – was about to uncover an unprecedented web of corruption. At first, the press described it as the biggest corruption scandal in the history of Brazil; then, as other countries and foreign firms were dragged in, the world.

The case would go on to discover illegal payments of more than $5bn to company executives and political parties, put billionaires in jail, drag a president into court and cause irreparable damage to the finances and reputations of some of the world’s biggest companies.

www.theguardian.com...

THIS obscure YT video interview seems to illustrate the connections...unfortunately, I cannot speak Portuguese...and would love someone fluent in the language to interpret it's contents...as it could be a HUGE new connection.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Sydney Powell did mention monies from Venezuela and Cuba being a part of the case.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

That Lord she talks about " former labour party "

Molloch-Brown
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

No. I’m still going on my intuition.
I’m balls deep now. I know it’s real.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Huge credit to @Ozrestored on Twitter.

So there were rumours US Army raided Scytl servers in Germany and later Scytl lied they have no servers there. So how come they had one in there back in 2019 European Parliament elections and also they had server in Spain which was also rumoured to be raided. So let's say they'll play the "uh so we had servers in Germany and Spain but no longer have them" Yeah sure so why didn't you just tell it right away? Any honest company would just say "Yeah so we had servers in there back in 2019 European Parliament elections and that's probably where people got this idea from" But instead they just blatantly deny it which is suspicous as hell.

twitter.com...

scytl.com...

apnews.com...

www.scytl.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
OOP
edit on 15-11-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Anon, not me found. dominion diagnostics that’s doing the Covid testing,

Needs eyes to find out if they are connected to voting dominion. Diggers needed!

mobile.twitter.com...

Dominion Diagnostics pays $815,000 to the United States and State of Vermont to resolve allegations of False Claims Act violations

www.justice.gov...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
Fraction Magic

watch quickly before it's gone..
don't Like, but share ,don't describe!

edit on 0b26America/ChicagoSun, 15 Nov 2020 09:47:26 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 15 Nov 2020 09:47:26 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Goog translate from comment section:

this Smartimatic company also develops the security modules of Banco do Brasil, Caixa, Santander, Itau and this module behaves as if it were malicious software on the computer.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
WelI WelI what do you know
Do you believe in coincidences?
How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?

Report: Anti-Trump Dominion Voting Systems Security Chief Was Participating in Antifa Calls, Posted Antifa Manifesto Letter to Trump Online

www.thegatewaypundit.com... etter-trump-online/

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Thought y'all might like to hear this: California Governor Violated the Constitution With Mail Ballot Order

www.theepochtimes.com...

Means the state can't be certified now?

edit on 15-11-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

www.abovetopsecret.com...

An oldie but still relevant...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Kraken is a comin'...

Sidney Powell on Maria just now says she has enough proof to launch investigation of massive fraud.

One of owners of Smartmatic IS ON BIDEN TRANSITION TEAM!

Says she has so much evidence coming in coming through a firehose. She won't tip our enemies with any evidence on TV.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Connection time

en.wikipedia.org...

Seems like a connection between the two McSally's

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Even so, things will be tough here. If such a thing were to happen, there would be a very hard transition. Yes, we could be self-sufficient in the North American continent, but it would be a difficult time while we transitioned to that point. There are plenty of industries that would need to be gotten off the ground, and our economy would suffer considerable flux.

Every large corporation would have to decide if they would stay within the bubble here or completely pull up stakes and leave, for example. Then we would have to have new startups fill in those considerable gaps. You would have to account for the inevitable brain drain because how many workers would go with their jobs overseas? Some of those workers would be offered transfers.

I speak from a position we'd be in. My husband works for a company based in Europe. If such a thing were to happen, there would be no telling what would happen to us. They may or may not offer him a transfer position overseas. Certainly, a large portion of the town's economy would be whacked as the facility he works at is a major employer in that particular town.

That would be happening all over the country.

edit on 15-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join