It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

edit on 14-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

youtu.be...

Projection much?

There were 4 un-named cia operatives in the indictments as well.
Anderson Cooper is one of them.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I'm not sure if we've conversed much, but I just wanted to say congratulations... and glad you made it through what sounds like a bit of an ordeal! You might not have got to vote, but it sounds like you got something better.

On a side note... I can't confirm, but apparently Facebook is backpedalling and is now referring to Biden as Projected President, and not President Elect.

"Office of the projected president" -projected... smoke and mirrors.

Congrats again SG : )

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I hope you and the baby are doing really well!!

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cheers for the thoughts Mr C. You're probably right. I'd write more, but getting sleepy.
At the end of the day, Q had to aim dead centre of the crowd to get as many on board as possible. Most here are actually fringe in a sense, with a little more history in the conspiracy sphere. I saw somewhere, maybe even on this series of threads, that conspiracy theorists are now actually historians, because everything is coming true.

I can't argue with that.

Right... bed time. Night all.

link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The Mainstream Media ignored an interview President Trump granted 2 days ago, to journalist BYRON YORK.

The President concluded the interview with: "Never Bet Against Me."

Full Interview Summary/Analysis Here: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Let's Put Joe Biden back in his basement permanently!

link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

"Office of the projected president" -projected... smoke and mirrors.

I was talking about this type of subliminal messaging the media is using. The example I gave was the media using the simple term "thoudands" when talking about the March for Trump instead of "tens of thousands" which it was. While technically not untruthful, just subliminally telling the reader that it wasn't very big to control the narrative from the headline alone. Buzzwords. Same sh*t.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
youtu.be...

CNN interviews the wrong trump supporter🤣
The interviewer was trying so hard to debate the person on the street but as soon as the protester said dominion software she didn’t want to talk anymore🤣🤣

Fast forward to 1:36 to avoid reptile mind control.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Congrats, SG, a precious life of Light to nurture!

You might say the 2 twitter reveals below were a Labour of Love, as I only just caught them after cross-checking between 3 internet sites - however, they indicate something is happening!

1) POTUS CORRECTED TYPO tweet:
Original at 23:03:49 DELETED after 13 minutes

Antifa SCUM ran for the hills today when they tried attacking the people at the Trump Rally, because those people aggressively fought back. Antifa waited until tonight, when 99% were gone, to attack innocent #MAGA People. DC Police, get going — do you job and don’t hold back!!!

Corrected at 23:17:21

ANTIFA SCUM ran for the hills today when they tried attacking the people at the Trump Rally, because those people aggressively fought back. Antifa waited until tonight, when 99% were gone, to attack innocent #MAGA People. DC Police, get going — do your job and don’t hold back!!!

1) TYPO Antifa becomes ANTIFA giving NTIFA an anagram of FAINT
a) Could also signify CAPITAL PUNISHMENT because the word changes from Title Case to CAPITAL CASE

b) DELTA between original and corrected is 13:32 giving #1332

Q !4pRcUA0lBE No.74 📁
May 10 2018 21:43:20 (EST)
Fellow Patriots:
What you are about to learn should not only scare you, but intensify your resolve to take back control [Freedom]. The information that will become public will further demonstrate the criminal & corrupt [pure evil] abuse of power that the Hussein administration undertook in joint efforts w/ domestic and foreign dignitaries. The snowball has begun rolling - there is no stopping it now. D5.
Stay the course and trust the plan.
Protective measures are in place.
Remain BRAVE.
We knew this day would come.
www.youtube.com...📁
United We Stand (WW).
WWG1WGA.
We FIGHT.
Conspiracy no more.

Q

Timestamp encodes Nov 15th, today!
Note Chan post number 74 - think the Q74 fire engine picture with flag in an open-topped pyramid!

Timestamp of original tweet points to #2303

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.313 📁
Oct 1 2018 14:15:19 (EST)
[Quick History Lesson]
twitter.com...📁
>>>
twitter.com...📁
Why is the D party fighting to change history?
Facts matter!
False narrative "Old D party is now new R party" line no longer swallowed.
SHEEP NO MORE.
Q

Timestamp encodes Nov 14th/15th

Timestamp of corrected tweet points to #2317 - pic of "SAVE AMERICA - VOTE REPUBLICAN"

2) Need help analysing this one - DELETED retweet, at 23:52:27 of Mollie Hemingway - deleted after 45 seconds at 00:00:32:

RT @MZHemingway: Dude I met getting tacos in DC. @PressSec #MillionMAGAMarch t.co...

a) Who is the guy in the picture?
b) 23:52:27 = PAIN COMPLETION for 333?

3) POTUS also deleted, on Nov 14th, another tweet from 80 weeks ago = 562 days = May 1st, 2019!!

RT @Steverefresh: @dbongino They will take union dues from trump voters and give to creepy though

These decodes are getting harder and harder to catch!

edit on 15-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Oh and I found out today that ATT owns cnn. I sold all my stock. I should have known only the devil could pay dividends like that.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Oh and I found out today that ATT owns cnn. I sold all my stock. I should have known only the devil could pay dividends like that.

Yeah, AT&T is also looking to dump CNN now. Hilarious.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

All in all I lost fifty bucks off of them. Even with all the dividends. I held them for 8 months.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Congratulations, Gift. That baby is going to have a wonderful guide in this world.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
BOOM(?)

The Video highlights this Q post: operationq.pub...

Its interesting that indicted attorney Kevin Clinesmith has [11.3] next to his name. Nov 3rd = Election Day. Maybe he was supposed to (and did) help expose fraud.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

CCD

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
?
I’m just a dumb guitar player

Oh no..I took a shot for that. It cleared right up.
edit on 15-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
John Oliver just said election theft is as real as pizzagate and 911

It was surreal.
The devil laughing in my face.
Again.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
3x POTUS self-retweets today - DECODES:

Self-retweet #1, at 15:54:45, DELTA from original = 00 22:33:28

t.co...

Self-retweet #2, at 15:59:25, DELTA from original = 00 00:34:58

Hundreds of thousands of people showing their support in D.C. They will not stand for a Rigged and Corrupt Election! t.co...

Self-retweet #3, at 17:56:30 (sums to 10-40, DELTA from original = 00 01:46:07

t.co...

1) DELTAs point to posts:
#1 HRC Extradition

#7 Why wasn’t HRC prosecuted for the emails? Put simply, Obama ultimately OK’d by using the non govt email addy to communicate w/ Clinton. Obama also had an alias along with each of his cabinet members.

#22 Who controls the NG? Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US? Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines? Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize? What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly? Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

#28 Hahahaha, Trump has had MI infiltrate Antifa and all the dissenting local govts. : Well done. Picture being painted.

#34 Q Clearance Patriot My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light.

#58 Senator McCain and others roundly criticized Rep. Michele Bachmann in 2012 when she and four members of the House Permanent Select Committee Intelligence and the House Judiciary Committee cited Ms. Abedin in letters sent to the Inspectors General of the Department of Defense, Department of State, Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, warning about Muslim Brotherhood infiltration of the United States government.

#146 ::::WARNING:::: This is not a game! DIRECT ATTACK TODAY BY NYT/CLOWNS IN AMERICA: www.nytimes.com...📁 Do you believe in coincidences? How many coincidences do you need before you believe? This is the biggest insider drop in the history of the world. Pray.

#2233 www.youtube.com... [13:35] = Special Counci/IG reportl: Thank you, Anon.

#3328 Declass is coming!: DECLAS pre or post IG report? [Comey] pre or post IG report? C comes before D.

#3458 twitter.com...📁 If AG Barr has access to all classified material, how does [MUELLER] navigate? If [MUELLER] provides FALSE and/or MISLEADING testimony, will AG Barr be forced to DECLAS all documentation to ensure full public awareness of the TRUTH? If [MUELLER] defers to the original report but D's / FAKE NEWS push a false narrative 'knowing majority of the public did not watch the actual hearing' will AG Barr be forced to DECLAS all documentation to ensure full public awareness of the TRUTH? [Be Ready], [MUELLER]. [Be Ready], [JC]. [Be Ready], [Traitors one & ALL]. Thank you for playing. FISA goes both ways.

#4607 Re Gen Flynn: *** Are you ready to serve once again?

2) Timestamps point to: 15:54:45, 15:59:25, 17:56:30
#15 There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump's victory). 11.3 - Podesta indicted 11.6 - Huma indicted Good speed, Patriots. PS, Soros is targeted.

#25 Follow up to last post. Return to comments re: Pelosi and John M (some of us refuse to say his last name for a reason). This all has meaning - everything stated. Big picture stuff - few positions allow for this direct knowledge. Proof to begin 11.3. We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital. God bless.

#30 Would you believe a device was placed somewhere in the WH that could actually cause harm to anyone in the room and would in essence be undetected? Fantasy right? When Trump was elected you can’t possibly imagine the steps taken prior to losing power to ensure future safety & control.

#45 Follow Huma. ... What did HRC instruct Huma to do re: Classified markings? ... Why is Donna running for cover? Was a deal granted in exchange for something? Who made the deal? Do we care about Donna or those who instructed her to violate the law?

#1554 The IG said altered IG report, according to YOU, was the real one?: 15:00 m.youtube.com...📁 One of many examples.

#1559 DECLAS LP “Viva Le Resistance.” Viv[a] vs Viv[e] [J C] Why classified by intel comm @ highest level? Define title. Define role w/ Mueller. Exchange shelters VERY senior member.

#1756 What a coincidence. [MSM]

edit on 15-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   

edit on 15-11-2020 by FlyingFox because: not mine

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Context....

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

OMG!! I think I see JFK jr behind the Keken !!! 🤣🤣🤣
edit on 15-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join