It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

edit on 15-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
This POTUS tweet video, from 16:10:23 on Nov 14th, needs to be watched - only 7 seconds!

t.co...

Dominion Voting systems admitting in congressional hearing:

We do have components in our products that come from China

Tweet timestamp of 16:10:23 encodes 17:23...
edit on 15-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
youtu.be...

CNN interviews the wrong trump supporter🤣
The interviewer was trying so hard to debate the person on the street but as soon as the protester said dominion software she didn’t want to talk anymore🤣🤣

Fast forward to 1:36 to avoid reptile mind control.

Rudy Giuliani said in yesterday's update video that SMARTMATIC Voting Systems, Inc., is the hardware manufacturer that coordinated with SCYTL and DOMINION Software manufacturers, to enable massive cheating/fraud by officials in certain states.

Here is a DHS document that ties SCYTL, DOMINION, and SMARTMATIC together for ensuring U.S. Elections security. They must have very high security clearances.

See company list at bottom of webpage: www.dhs.gov...

Let's hope the "White Hats" working with President Trump have collected all the proof necessary for the U.S. Supreme Court to render an Earth-Shaking Election Decision soon.
edit on 11/15/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Nov 14th
0 Posts,
42 POTUS tweets; 12 retweets incl. 3 self-retweets, 1Typo/Deletion/Correction, 13 video tweets.
Total 42

KU V19.54 20201114 to 4952 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
18 23,
11 15,
10 7,
8 5, 9, 59,
7 4, 16, 32,
6 1, 8, 10, 25, 57,
5 20, 22, 28, 81, 95, 99,
4 2, 18, 19, 21, 35, 36, 49, 54, 55, 56, 89, 128, 139, 146,
3 3, 11, 14, 24, 26, 27, 37, 41, 44, 46, 51, 52, 53, 58, 64, 67, 107, 114, 118, 136, 140, 143, 155, 449, 1818

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

In the ANTIFA TYPO decode this replies to - there is a second typo:

YOU becomes YOUR giving R

a) R = Renegade = zerObama,

b) R + NTIFA
Anagrams are:

RIFT NA
RAFT IN
RAN FIT
RAT FIN
IN RAFT (Rats?)
IF RANT (may ref POTUS tweet video recently of poem "IF")

edit on 15-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

RIFT NA, makes me wonder if North America is going to break off from the UN due to this reset program the WEF is shoving at everyone?

I noticed a lot of people going on and on about the biblical "End of Days", and I proposed the idea that the US isn't mentioned in the bible due to it not being part of the "End of Days". I wonder if it's not just the US but also Canada, thus making it a North American thing instead. Let's face it, if North America decides that it wants none of this "Owe nothing/own nothing" crappos that's getting pushed, then the rest of the world will have to start fending for it's self again. That might really look "End of Days" like for many many places around the globe.

So "RIFT NA" means that, then hopefully the rest of the world will figure out how to get by better than it did when the Western Roman Empire fell.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Random thought: I am suddenly fascinated with Anderson Cooper in a he’s my favorite serial killer kind of way.
Now that I know what I know, I’ve been studying his mannerisms, his hypnotic gaze, the disproportionate amount of emotion he uses to sell his lies. I’ve honestly never watched him for more than a minute at a time. I hated him like liberals hate Hannity. Now I’m staring at him with unblinking eyes half expecting to see him glitch into a lizard.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Let's hope the "White Hats" working with President Trump have collected all the proof necessary for the U.S. Supreme Court to render an Earth-Shaking Election Decision soon.

No kidding. The "unforgiving minute" waits neither on any man nor any plan.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
If you need an uplift or sometimes wonder and forget what we are fighting for.

Its the very reason we will win.

Oh and Jeffery Epstein didn`t kill himself and probably voted for Joe Biden.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
If you need an uplift or sometimes wonder and forget what we are fighting for.

Its the very reason we will win.

When your President speaks like that.. his words, his tone, his delivery, his energy, brings the spine-rushes like no other leader, anywhere, ever has before.

He has a VERY special energy when he speaks like that. I physically feel my energy expand/change inside my body when I listen. My energy feels like it involuntarily responds to the sound of his words.

I actually believe he is awakening souls.

edit on 15-11-2020 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Interesting thought, but no. I’m not that old. We had color TV for as long as I can remember.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I'd just like to say that our minds are in the future. I accidentally discovered the origin of Q yesterday (at least I'm fairly certain), the idea in the least. Few noticed, and the ones whom know maybe aren't speaking about it. Which is totally fine!

That rally yesterday is proof this is a reverse psyop. If it was a regular malicious psyop whomever set it up are not very smart.

They fired up the gamers, they turned a dangerous situation in on itself and gave the key to the one group of people who understand how to play the game.

Trump is a meme, a symbol.....that's all he is. Our lives are memes, everything we know is a meme. Mind VS mind. Asymmetrical warfare.

We won already, the tide has turned. Too many pupils are aware of the situation. Q got the message out to the people it needed to get it, almost divinely.

I could 200% be wrong but I really do not think so in this instance. Bigger picture, the big vision. We just have to wait until the rest of collective mind wake up, and if not.....we fight! Congratulations to those who have been here since the start, I wish I realized what was happening before this year, I really do. But I'm very glad to be here with you all regardless of your stance.

And..........mood music:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Boom discovery!

IS KAMALA HARRIS' HUSBAND CONNECTED TO SMARTMATIC/DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS?!

www.youtube.com...

...The answer is 'YES'.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

LOL so he’s confirmed it’s 100% real then?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Election Witnesses: Kanye’s Michigan Votes Were Stolen by Joe Biden

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Need someone fluent in Portuguese (Spanish?) to listen to this...please.

Hangout "A Conexao SMARTMATIC com a DLA Piper/Odebretch/OAS"

www.youtube.com...

Title TRANSLATION (from Portuguese, Goog Translate): "Hangout "The SMARTMATIC Connection to DLA Piper/ Odebretch / OAS"

DLA Piper is Kamala Harris' husband's firm.
edit on 15-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Have come across a a couple of articles in last week. One said that the Whitehouse North lawn has been removed and the second said a ditch is now being done. I guess this is probably ground works. But because of the timing i have wondered.

Any ideas

Happy day peeples. Lets not be sheeples

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, now that's a fun Sunday morning surprise.

Conflict of interest notwithstanding, someone sure would have motivation to weigh the machines.

3up, 3 down.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
As Q says it's all connected ...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
As Q says it's all connected ...

"Follow The Wives"

top topics