It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I am hoping the difference here is that it will be easier to prove large scale fraud through electronic systems than it is to prove it through hand balloting.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Boom discovery!

IS KAMALA HARRIS' HUSBAND CONNECTED TO SMARTMATIC/DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS?!

www.youtube.com...

...The answer is 'YES'.

No wonder he mistook her for being elected President 👁️🚨

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: Trillium
Fraction Magic

watch quickly before it's gone..
don't Like, but share ,don't describe!

everyone should know this but for those that dont.

If a video seems important and may get deleted save it and upload it to one of the many cloud servers, bitchute, torrent etc.

videos from youtube
[Warning there are popups]
en.savefrom.net...

from twitter
[again popup warnings]
www.savetweetvid.com...

If your on a desktop these sites work and cell phone as well.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I woke up and found America has entered a twilight zone, a banana republic with nukes.

What caused the Democrats to fall on their sword, so to speak, by rigging the election so perversely?

Far too many things are happening for any one person to keep track; much less make rational sense.

The Lunatic Fringe with their 'science' meme is running the show, destroying the Country. Go with their science narrative or be outcast like a leper.

Classic example that is spreading like a virus: twitter.com...

It's all jussie a...

Trust in American institutions was at an all time low even before the election. Long term consequence is they all may tank completely which would be extremely bad Geo-politically as they will view the American system as not working, does not work, which means the system of governance in this Country is so corrupted and broken that the gov't is no longer STABLE. For other countries of power means those gov'ts are going to have to respond in some fashion and can no longer rely on the long term stability of the US gov't and will require those gov'ts to increase their military spending. This will force other countries to rethink their long term relations with the US. I.e. NATO will be restructured or completely collapse. Time will tell in 2021.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I think Trump may be screwed. Powell was on TV just now talking about “bring in the military investigation”. Ok... that’s what YOU are hired for Sidney... if this has already gotten outside his attorney’s capabilities, not a good sign.

Next week better see some progress.

Sidney was most definitely not brought in to conduct a criminal investigation and that’s what I believe she is calling for. She has no authority to conduct a criminal investigation, file any criminal charges, etc. She is purely working on this from a civil side. Evidence of a crime can be introduced by Trumps attorneys to prove their civil case but What is done with that evidence of a crime after that is not their call.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I am hoping the difference here is that it will be easier to prove large scale fraud through electronic systems than it is to prove it through hand balloting.

I'm seeing a Pincer Maneuver taking place.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 15-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This will force other countries to rethink their long term relations with the US. I.e. NATO will be restructured or completely collapse. Time will tell in 2021.

Words to remember.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
WOW
Senator Martha Mcsally and Dominion's COO Mark Mcsally are siblings.

Their relationship should have been easy to find, but it wasn't, leading me to suspect it had already been scrubbed from the internet. I only found the connection by digging their dead brother Martin McSally and the parents.

www.valleybreeze.com...

archive.is...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I believe Trump has them surrounded and doesn’t even know it.

Remember They came to Trump. Meaning, he isn’t in charge.

He might not know everything at all times.

Right?
edit on 15-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Interesting site.

Ervin László: “Pandemic as Opportunity”

As described in more detail in Rockefeller – Controlling the Game, the Hungarian systems philosopher, futurist, classical pianist, and spiritual leader Ervin László founded the Club of Budapest in 1993 as an international spiritual–cultural sister organisation to the Club of Rome. László had been a speaker at the highly influential World Future Society conference Crisis and Opportunity 1975, where he presented the Club of Rome project “Goals for Global Society” published in the book Goals for Mankind (1977).

Look out for that 'spiritual' Globalist.😳🙄

L_S_D and the Mind of the Universe: Diamonds from Heaven

Noticed a long article on...
Who is Q?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I woke up and found America has entered a twilight zone, a banana republic with nukes.

I respectfully don't want to believe that. It's good that people now know that electronic voting is a dangerous thing and many complain about this for years on end.

It's warned about and yet they and we now know who they are, are pushing this type of voting for decades knowing it's to sensible for rigging.

But they probably also know or thought that people were too stupid to understand how electronic voting would work and with a lot of technical details would easily comply. they didn't count the fact that their own technology could be used against them.

They didn't count the fact that if normal people were integrated into their own technology may actually become a human virus scanner online when it comes to finding collectively for the truth and could actually unite a people.

if billions of people collectively search for unique parameter strings and those who want to withhold that information the odds and balances are always stronger and unequal.

What I mean is that you have all learned so much for decades now on how a rumor becomes conspiracy and finally spreads like an electronic antibody to find and localize their own atrocities simply because they want to see everyone how important they are and what they are doing openly behind the scenes.

It's a new age electronic information warfare tactic, that the opposites used for decades to sell our own private information to make billions to enlarge their technocratic and transhumanistic visions and put upon us.

The only fair way to vote is to hand over paper ballots at the office sign them personally and put them in a sealed box and count them safely for both parties I think? the old ways..

You will survive and eventually, people will unite. Maybe if things become to desperate they will draw that carol rosin card ?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Isn't DLA Piper the company J_ames Corney's brother worked/works for?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Biden's Cancer Charity a Fake

The charity took in $4,809,619 in contributions in fiscal years 2017 and 2018, and spent $3,070,301 on payroll in those two years. The group’s president, Gregory Simon, raked in $429,850 in fiscal 2018 (July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019), according to the charity’s most recent federal tax filings.

Simon, a former Pfizer executive and longtime health care lobbyist who headed up the White House’s cancer task force in the Obama administration, saw his salary nearly double from the $224,539 he made in fiscal 2017, tax filings show.

Danielle Carnival, former chief of staff for Obama’s cancer initiative, the Cancer Moonshot Task Force, who took home $258,207 in 2018.

It took in millions and spent most of it on salaries. It also stopped operation when the campaign started.
edit on 15-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Just Awesome answer
he actually says this to the BBC reporter after he asked him why won’t you concede Trump lost?: “Your country’s opinion stopped mattering in our country in 1776
The best video Eva!

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Boom discovery!

IS KAMALA HARRIS' HUSBAND CONNECTED TO SMARTMATIC/DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS?!

www.youtube.com...

...The answer is 'YES'.

Smartmatic-Dominion-Scytl was the "arrow in my quiver" Nancy Pelosi was talking about, and why she confidently said several times, that "Trump will not be the next President". Seizure of the Scytl server may be why President Trump gave such a confident interview (ignored by most MSM), 3 days ago: www.politico.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Have the "big Dems" been saying much at all lately? Lots of social media chatter, but the bull elephants seem quiet? I could be mistaken, it is not like I go looking for Nancy's latest pronouncements

Cheers

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Here is a great breakdown of that data I posted here. This video is proof enough to overturn all states that used these machines. All of this found going down the Q rabbit hole. Please watch, and share. It breaks down the data and proves the fraud without a doubt.

youtu.be...
youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: carewemust

Have the "big Dems" been saying much at all lately? Lots of social media chatter, but the bull elephants seem quiet? I could be mistaken, it is not like I go looking for Nancy's latest pronouncements

Cheers

They've got their own internal issues to worry about.

They rigged it for the presidency, but they didn't rig it for anything else and the results show that.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Speaking to reporters in the Rose Garden after a week of public silence, Trump said "time will tell" who would be occupying the White House in the coming months. Though still not conceding the election to Democrat Joe Biden, the remark was a departure from past declarations by the president and his allies of four more years of Trump.

Isn’t that the same thing as future proves past?
www.politico.com...

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join