It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh their talking.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: carewemust

Have the "big Dems" been saying much at all lately? Lots of social media chatter, but the bull elephants seem quiet? I could be mistaken, it is not like I go looking for Nancy's latest pronouncements

Cheers

They screamed and cursed after the election on a private conference call. But right now, they're scared. Joe Biden has only spoken in public 1 time over the past 6 days. Kamala has not discussed giving up her Senate seat.

Earlier today, Sidney Powel confirmed that "the Kraken" is being unleashed against the Electronic Voting System traitors: twitter.com...

God love her, but why does she blink so much? (I didn't notice until someone on Twitter pointed it out yesterday)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Johnathan Pie hiding behind a fake name trying to start a civil war.

He put out a video 3 weeks earlier saying the exact opposite.

I know he’s a comedian. I get it.
I Also get that he’s trying to inflame the losing side to the point of violence while he racks up views.

When all the smoke is cleared, I hope people like this are held accountable for the damage they have done.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
They are all crossing their fingers, following the outcome..

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Someone went as far to claim she binks alot because she's lying. But she always blinks like that. My uncle has a neurological condition that causes him to blink no stop. It happens so some people no biggie.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Biden's Cancer Charity a Fake

The charity took in $4,809,619 in contributions in fiscal years 2017 and 2018, and spent $3,070,301 on payroll in those two years. The group’s president, Gregory Simon, raked in $429,850 in fiscal 2018 (July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019), according to the charity’s most recent federal tax filings.

Simon, a former Pfizer executive and longtime health care lobbyist who headed up the White House’s cancer task force in the Obama administration, saw his salary nearly double from the $224,539 he made in fiscal 2017, tax filings show.

Danielle Carnival, former chief of staff for Obama’s cancer initiative, the Cancer Moonshot Task Force, who took home $258,207 in 2018.

It took in millions and spent most of it on salaries. It also stopped operation when the campaign started.

Remember when Hussein Obama gave Joe Biden responsibility for CURING CANCER?

Operation Moonshot: obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...

After President Trump begins his second term, I believe both Obama and Biden will be shown to have ripped off donors to this so-called "charity".

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Powell is making the rounds - I hope she can deliver on these claims.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
remember this one
Someone post this video either the 2019/2018 election video showing the switching of votes on CNN, expert from MIT..hmm that must have been why Trump and Team watched on election night

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi

Someone went as far to claim she binks alot because she's lying. But she always blinks like that. My uncle has a neurological condition that causes him to blink no stop. It happens so some people no biggie.

Thanks...I used to have an uncle who would blink like that when he was very angry, but trying not to show it. She probably wants to destroy Judge Sullivan. And now she's learned what President Trump knows....Evil seditious traitors everywhere.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
What's exciting is that when the case(s) against Smartmatic-Dominion-Scytl are filed, EVIDENCE has to be included. Or, maybe it would be "secret" due to National Security concerns. Hope not. It affects every one of us on planet Earth.

P.S. I bet Twitter will start deleting all tweets containing any of those names this week.

edit on 11/15/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: IAMTAT

Isn't DLA Piper the company J_ames Corney's brother worked/works for?

DLA Piper also did the Clinton Foundation audit.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

I accidentally discovered the origin of Q yesterday (at least I'm fairly certain), the idea in the least. Few noticed, and the ones whom know maybe aren't speaking about it. Which is totally fine!
Well, good, glad to know I'm not the only one. But like Hillary said "at this point, what difference does it make".

Yes, we are mems who only play out the game. Individually, we can have little impact on the outcome of the ending, but during that rally i saw something in real world, well, our view of it anyways. And that was a whole bunch of pawns pulling together to produce one hell of a big pawn. True, waking the masses to the truth is always a good thing, but not having the machine in place, or at least a machine that works correctly, will have what outcome? The machine (Government) is only as good as the people that man it.

Which brings me to the quality of those individuals. We hope, we pray, Trump has replaced enough of those faulty parts of the machine for it to work correctly, but that depends on one factor, what is or isn't inside each one of those individuals. Even today we find dishonest treasonous personnel still in the machine. Its like Trump driving a vehicle with faulty brakes, and he doesn't know.

A human being is someone with a heart, spirit, soul, conscience, who knows instinctively some things are just not right. These defective humans, minus the soul, are nothing but placeholders, bots, and self serving demons, who only pretend to be the real deal. Is Wray, one of them? And if so, why does he still sit where he is? Was the machine in a position to deal with this current situation of massive electronic voter fraud? Or, is Wray a sleeper for Q?

Soon, the truth will be revealed. One way, the world will be rid of the phony humans. On the other, there will be a purge of the souls, people who have the courage to stand up and be counted. History tell us the outcome.

We just have to wait until the rest of collective mind wake up, and if not.....we fight!
Why wait?

A personal message to the real Q:

Here I sit now realizing the scope of our situation, hear on earth. I wonder if you have taken into consideration that the good guys play the game by the rules, laws. It would be the last thing on their mind to break the law just to win the game. I wonder if you realize that our common enemy does nothing but break the rules and laws in order to win. The good, God loving people of this country, world, do not realize they live behind enemy territory. They do not realize the entire "system" is in place to control the masses as nothing more than cattle, sheep, to be done with how ever this enemy wishes. They murder us in mass as pleasure to them. When, will we be allowed to break the law in order to compete on the same level as the enemy does?

It is not my intention to question or even judge you. Except to ask, WHEN?

But I'm very glad to be here with you all regardless of your stance.
For myself I am amazed I haven't been banned before this. I am quite certain I came close a few times. But no matter the outcome of our present situation, it has been an extreme honor to be present, if nothing more than rubbing elbows with some of the most honorable beings I will ever known.

Interesting, why is the white ball used in billiard called the Q ball. Because that ball is used to move all the other balls. Its just a coincidence it happens to be spherical, and white............

God bless all of you...........

Too many pupils are aware of the situation. Q got the message out to the people it needed to get it, almost divinely.
almost?????????????

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
remember this one
Someone post this video either the 2019/2018 election video showing the switching of votes on CNN, expert from MIT..hmm that must have been why Trump and Team watched on election night

twitter.com...

I also seem to remember Congressman Matt Gaetz in Florida chasing after a truck that showed up in the middle of the night with boxes of ballots.

He recorded it and was very vocal about the incident. Voter fraud was very evident in 2018, also.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I think Trump may be screwed. Powell was on TV just now talking about “bring in the military investigation”. Ok... that’s what YOU are hired for Sidney... if this has already gotten outside his attorney’s capabilities, not a good sign.

Next week better see some progress.

Sidney was most definitely not brought in to conduct a criminal investigation and that’s what I believe she is calling for. She has no authority to conduct a criminal investigation, file any criminal charges, etc. She is purely working on this from a civil side. Evidence of a crime can be introduced by Trumps attorneys to prove their civil case but What is done with that evidence of a crime after that is not their call.

In which case we would think copies of all of the evidence they have/are/will collect is being turned over to DOJ. If it’s that compelling.

- Civil Rights violations: changing citizen votes. Counting ineligible votes. Manufacturing fraud votes.

- RICO: Government employees and private companies conspiring to violate citizen civil rights.

- Obstruction: Destruction of evidence.

Sidney & Lin presenting the evidence in court should be enough to invalidate counts. Barr will have to take on the criminal path to hold them accountable.

Clock ticking.

IMO; Sidney/Lin/Rudy need to consolidate their evidence into a rock solid presentation for one or two of the big name MSM talking heads. You get just one of them to wake up, the wall falls fast.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Just Awesome answer
he actually says this to the BBC reporter after he asked him why won’t you concede Trump lost?: “Your country’s opinion stopped mattering in our country in 1776
The best video Eva!

twitter.com...

Yeah, that’s one of the best responses ever.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: IAMTAT

Isn't DLA Piper the company J_ames Corney's brother worked/works for?

DLA Piper also did the Clinton Foundation audit.

So they all just run around in the same circles, don’t they? How much money do you need to give to be a part of that clique?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
BOOOM
Good thread. Who connects Hart Intercivic, Sequoia Voting Systems, Dominion and Smartmatic?

Edwin B Smith

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I'm thinking Smartmatic's security platform modules contain the 'Back Door' Sidney Powell speaks of.

USP ("Smartmatic’s Unified Security Platform)" automates the interaction between network devices, operators, end users, and security-specific applications. It is designed to provide an end-to-end solution for emergency response using technology to support the handling of emergency calls and to provide immediate responses. It includes hardware for controllers, IP cameras / DVRs, a car PC, and associated sensors. The software SmartCad includes: call center and dispatch modules, telephone service and elements related to first level emergency handling, cartographic interface, evaluation of service quality and operator performance, coordination of personnel, shift management and workload balancing between operators, reports and graphic representation of data.

enacademic.com...
edit on 15-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Another View of Those Tweets

DJT Tweet

"sick"

Worth noting.
We know that the NSA captures everything, but they capture international incoming and outgoing Internet traffic legally.
We know the election/voting etc. was made a National Security concern and priority by DJT.

1+1 =

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

I think Trump may be screwed. Powell was on TV just now talking about “bring in the military investigation”. Ok... that’s what YOU are hired for Sidney... if this has already gotten outside his attorney’s capabilities, not a good sign.

Next week better see some progress.

Sidney was most definitely not brought in to conduct a criminal investigation and that’s what I believe she is calling for. She has no authority to conduct a criminal investigation, file any criminal charges, etc. She is purely working on this from a civil side. Evidence of a crime can be introduced by Trumps attorneys to prove their civil case but What is done with that evidence of a crime after that is not their call.

In which case we would think copies of all of the evidence they have/are/will collect is being turned over to DOJ. If it’s that compelling.

- Civil Rights violations: changing citizen votes. Counting ineligible votes. Manufacturing fraud votes.

- RICO: Government employees and private companies conspiring to violate citizen civil rights.

- Obstruction: Destruction of evidence.

Sidney & Lin presenting the evidence in court should be enough to invalidate counts. Barr will have to take on the criminal path to hold them accountable.

Clock ticking.

IMO; Sidney/Lin/Rudy need to consolidate their evidence into a rock solid presentation for one or two of the big name MSM talking heads. You get just one of them to wake up, the wall falls fast.

DJT tweet putting RICO RUDY in charge is a signal - RICO + asset seizure EO. I haven't looked in sometime, but after EO 12-21 Human Trafficking Asset Seizure the name list was huge and the money was enormous. They'll use it, but the information will be buried.

Issues are election results first, the rest will resolve later, they know this.

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join