It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Any one else notice that their Google calendar on their android phone doesn't have Thanksgiving or Christmas marked as holidays?

The day after Thanksgiving is marked as Indigenous People's Day though!

It seems like at some point in these threads we've heard mention of:

The last Christmas
The last Pope
The last President

I think the Qlue folks aren't the only ones working hard on a plan.

Responding to the quote: My calendar shows every holiday.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Q saying JFK Jr is not alive...does not mean he's dead.

Possible Source Code Situation..

We are after all watching a movie..

Source Code

Cheers to all..

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Remember when Joan Rivers drunkenly outed Barry? She is dead now, not wanting to be dead is a great motivator. a reply to: cimmerius

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Good thread...

Everyone is focused and wondering about Scytl and the raid that took place in Germany. Let's look a little closer to home shall we?
I'd like you to meet Marc Fratello.
The Deal Maker.

twitter.com...

That is mind-blowing. This whole thing is starting to feel overwhelming.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Guyfriday

I have a very hard time believing that any POTUS would dare use an EO to decide an election, much less his own EO to decide his own election.

You said what I was thinking. I find this very concerning, also.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I saw the photograph of he and his wife in the plane on the seafloor.

The photo was leaked several years back.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
DHS boss Chad Wolf defies Trump order to fire cyber chief Chris Krebs

Department of Homeland Security acting Secretary Chad Wolf is defying President Trump’s order to terminate election cybersecurity official Christopher Krebs, multiple sources tell The Post.

The buried lede...

Among Krebs’ sins, according to sources, is his decision to host an election night gathering at a northern Virginia office building — described by a detractor as a watch party. A document reviewed by The Post indicates it was attended by two staffers of Dominion Voting Systems, whose platform miscounted some Michigan votes.

Pretty much conclusive evidence DJT is neither dictator or god. Though he really should take a stroll over to Chad's office just to see what's what.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

I have a very hard time believing that any POTUS would dare use an EO to decide an election, much less his own EO to decide his own election.

You said what I was thinking. I find this very concerning, also.

There would have to be 100% ironclad proof because such a thing would immediately put him on shaky ground with most of his current followers.

I think the only way it would be at all acceptable to most would be if he were to secure the office and then step down in favor of Pence.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

townandcountrymag.com/society/tradition/a10241220/jfk-jr-princess-diana/
www.townandcountrymag.com...

During the summer of 1995, John F. Kennedy Jr. secretly met Princess Diana in New York, and ever since, there has been much speculation over exactly what happened in her suite at the Carlyle Hotel that day.

According to RoseMarie Terenzio, JFK Jr.’s executive assistant who accompanied him to the hotel that day, the hour and half-long meeting in Diana’s suite was way more innocent than those rumors would have you believe, People reports.

The two simply talked about Diana appearing on the cover of JFK Jr.’s political magazine George, but organizing the meeting wasn’t easy at all.

edit on 14-11-2020 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: awhispersecho

a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

The theory is that they want to destroy the economy and that has been the target all along. Destroy they economy. Crush the spirit of the people. Take total control.

That’s insane.
Democrats cannot be on board with this.
They’ve already won. They don’t have to miss funerals anymore.

Have you seriously not heard of the great reset and realized that's what the whole Covid thing is about? Everyone kept saying it would go away after the election, some of us have tried to warn people the election wasn't what it was about. They really didn't need the election, they are getting everything they need to happen through fear of a made up pandemic.

I honestly thought the idea of a great reset was not going to happen because I seriously can’t believe 30,000,000 Americans are dumb enough to vote for joe Biden. I honestly expected a Trump landslide. I haven’t read two sentences on it. What happens to all our savings? It all goes to zero?

The "Reset" folks are speaking of here is inversion. There is a transition, it is part of the natural order of things. The Great Awakening is one part.

The "Reset" the ghouls speak of their inversion of it. Take what is truth and invert it to suit their purpose. Then perpetuate the inversion version to work to "counter" the creation.

Example. The Spiral on the right is natural, divine in nature. The pedo symbol on the left is inversion. Taking what is truth or divine and distorted it to gain control.

I honestly thought this was a lizard people conspiracy answer so I didn’t respond until I saw the stars it received and so I thought I’d weigh in on what my instinct tells me:

The spiral on the left looks more natural, reminds me of Fibonacci sequence as to my limited understanding of it.

The pyramid on the left makes me feel artificial, constructed, also gives me the feeling of being trapped in a maze as another user pointed out.

GG, Not more complicated then that really. The issue is folks have completely lost the connection to what you just described. In fact, you said "it makes me feel" which is correct and powerful. That gauge is has demonized by the system. In fact I cannot tell how many times I have seen folks go against that inner truth teller because of the demonization. Your observation is more powerful then you know. Amplify it.

The spiral was generic by the way, for illustrative purposes. We'll leave the entire rabbit hole of different spirals and their uses out of it.

Ok. Then I’m gonna start right now telling the world what my instinct tells me:

There is no way John Brennan isn’t arrested and awaiting court-martial.

I’ve done deeper research on Benedict Arnold that the average guy.
From my recollection Brennan makes Arnold look like Nixon.
edit on 14-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Funny how that works isn't it. How come Trump isn't mentioned in the report?

a reply to: Guiltyguitarist
Arnold was at least looking out for the well fare of West Point. Brennan was looking out for the best interest of only himslef.

edit on 14-11-2020 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Remember when Joan Rivers drunkenly outed Barry? She is dead now, not wanting to be dead is a great motivator. a reply to: cimmerius

There are plenty of people who have made much, much worse accusations against HRC than her merely being deceased, at least in anonymous forums. Not too many people claiming outright that she is dead.

The most I've seen is passing suggestions that she died when she (allegedly) had a seizure and had to be shoveled into her van, some ridiculous list of dozens of huge names supposedly dead or at Gitmo, (while they continue to perform and give interviews) and I think one politician in real life said something like he hadn't seen the real H in a while.

Given all the leaks and speculations we have seen about all sorts of things, I would expect a little more.

edit on 11/14/2020 by cimmerius because: Formatting

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

If she is alive, which I think she is, I would be asking about who is doing the organ swaps. Remember that poor doctor up in Canada that some how blew up in his cabin after he said that he had done an organ transplant on a famous politician. Weird how both some Haitians refugees where rescued along the US/Canadian boarder, as well as the Clintons going up all in the same area at the same time as all this supposedly went down.

If she is alive, which I think that she is, she probably looks like "The Monster" from "The Modern Prometheus" when she has her clothes off.

As a side note, ever read the Lovecraft story "Cool Air"? might give you an idea about what could be lurking under the big heavy coats she likes to wear, even in hot environments like India in the Hot months.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

OMG!!! There it is. And look. I called it just a few minutes earlier.

I’m telling y’all. That’s that Scorpios intuition I’ve been bragging to August about.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Maybe the past 6 days have been just testing the waters in some way, before launching the actual attack(s)?

Statement issued by President Trump at 10:11pm ET tonight.

I look forward to Mayor Giuliani spearheading the legal effort to defend OUR RIGHT to FREE and FAIR ELECTIONS!

Rudy Giuliani, Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis.

A truly great team, added to our other wonderful lawyers and representatives!
Source: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The hell happened? I slipped timelines again and when I woke up I was in the one where Biden wins the election?

Are y’all still cool?

I won’t go long winded- but to surmise -

I have been on bed rest since early fall and in and out of the hospital due to a severely complicated pregnancy...and on Halloween (yea, the full blue moon Halloween) I went into preterm labor and my placenta began to detach.
I was in the hospital until after the election. Needless to say- after 4 years of following all of this-

I didn’t even get to vote?

more importantly - (to me.) My micro preemie rainbow baby is here and doing wonderful despite the odds- me? Well.

I have much profound statements to make....cause 2020 has been one hell of a ride WITHOUT
the events on the world stage - yeah- so when the haze of WTH happened wears off- still processing it all- maybe I can share some inspirational ideas about existence like I’m so clearly known for (ha!)

For now however , I ran across this beautiful quote in my newsfeed at impeccable timing - and I believe it suits the occasion well to repeat it here- rather we are headed for trials and tribulations or some surprising plot twist with a happily ever after- I think it’s valuable to remember;

“perhaps happiness is always to be found in the journey uphill, and not in the fleeting sense of satisfaction awaiting at the next peak”

Guess (for me anyway) this is the descent of the roller coaster that’s been climbing and twisting and turning for so long... down the big hill... the hill of all hills.... but no matter how far down we go.... we will rise again 😊

oh yeah
Did I mention...after all that time of following Q/Trump/MAGA—— I DIDNT. EVEN. GET. TO. VOTE.

Haven’t read any of the thread to be honest. Just kinda.... wanted to come say hello 👋🏽 ❤️🎢

PS-Thought ATS was kicking the bucket?

PPS- everybody I know IRL is now officially “conspiracy theorist” level of questioning reality.

All while mommas just..... tired of being woke. Needs sleep. In many ways. Lol

March on patriots
-For the children-

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
A lot to ponder here...

bigger

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Who is that and how do they have credibility?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
The hell happened? I slipped timelines again and when I woke up I was in the one where Biden wins the election?

Are y’all still cool?

I won’t go long winded- but to surmise -

I have been on bed rest since early fall and in and out of the hospital due to a severely complicated pregnancy...and on Halloween (yea, the full blue moon Halloween) I went into preterm labor and my placenta began to detach.
I was in the hospital until after the election. Needless to say- after 4 years of following all of this-

I didn’t even get to vote?

more importantly - (to me.) My micro preemie rainbow baby is here and doing wonderful despite the odds- me? Well.

I have much profound statements to make....cause 2020 has been one hell of a ride WITHOUT
the events on the world stage - yeah- so when the haze of WTH happened wears off- still processing it all- maybe I can share some inspirational ideas about existence like I’m so clearly known for (ha!)

For now however , I ran across this beautiful quote in my newsfeed at impeccable timing - and I believe it suits the occasion well to repeat it here- rather we are headed for trials and tribulations or some surprising plot twist with a happily ever after- I think it’s valuable to remember;

“perhaps happiness is always to be found in the journey uphill, and not in the fleeting sense of satisfaction awaiting at the next peak”

Guess (for me anyway) this is the descent of the roller coaster that’s been climbing and twisting and turning for so long... down the big hill... the hill of all hills.... but no matter how far down we go.... we will rise again 😊

oh yeah
Did I mention...after all that time of following Q/Trump/MAGA—— I DIDNT. EVEN. GET. TO. VOTE.

Haven’t read any of the thread to be honest. Just kinda.... wanted to come say hello 👋🏽 ❤️🎢

PS-Thought ATS was kicking the bucket?

PPS- everybody I know IRL is now officially “conspiracy theorist” level of questioning reality.

All while mommas just..... tired of being woke. Needs sleep. In many ways. Lol

March on patriots
-For the children-

Good to see you back SG, we're about to go through loop one on the coaster after that first 1 mile long descent this last week. We're still kicking, fighting and sharing - a few chuckles too.

Congrats to you and the planetary newbie.

Funny, you didn't get to vote and this week we discovered neither did half the people who actually cast a vote or DJT.

Joe Bye-Done is cooked when the Kraken arrives on land.

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join