It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

But it doesn’t say he’s dead, either. When asked if jr was alive he said No. But Q is known to give disinfo. So really, who knows?

I’m tired of discussing this. Agree? Lol.

*** For the record, I love your posts. I just see this particular conspiracy differently.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Any one else notice that their Google calendar on their android phone doesn't have Thanksgiving or Christmas marked as holidays?

The day after Thanksgiving is marked as Indigenous People's Day though!

It seems like at some point in these threads we've heard mention of:

The last Christmas
The last Pope
The last President

I think the Qlue folks aren't the only ones working hard on a plan.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

If that EO is going to be used, then I can see the SCOTUS getting involved to ensure that the EO is legal.

But if that happens won’t the left be even more irate? We are divided enough as it is.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I agree 100%. That’s a good video!!

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: awhispersecho

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

The theory is that they want to destroy the economy and that has been the target all along. Destroy they economy. Crush the spirit of the people. Take total control.

That’s insane.
Democrats cannot be on board with this.
They’ve already won. They don’t have to miss funerals anymore.

Have you seriously not heard of the great reset and realized that's what the whole Covid thing is about? Everyone kept saying it would go away after the election, some of us have tried to warn people the election wasn't what it was about. They really didn't need the election, they are getting everything they need to happen through fear of a made up pandemic.

I honestly thought the idea of a great reset was not going to happen because I seriously can’t believe 30,000,000 Americans are dumb enough to vote for joe Biden. I honestly expected a Trump landslide. I haven’t read two sentences on it. What happens to all our savings? It all goes to zero?

The "Reset" folks are speaking of here is inversion. There is a transition, it is part of the natural order of things. The Great Awakening is one part.

The "Reset" the ghouls speak of their inversion of it. Take what is truth and invert it to suit their purpose. Then perpetuate the inversion version to work to "counter" the creation.

Example. The Spiral on the right is natural, divine in nature. The pedo symbol on the left is inversion. Taking what is truth or divine and distorted it to gain control.

I honestly thought this was a lizard people conspiracy answer so I didn’t respond until I saw the stars it received and so I thought I’d weigh in on what my instinct tells me:

The spiral on the left looks more natural, reminds me of Fibonacci sequence as to my limited understanding of it.

The pyramid on the right makes me feel artificial, constructed, also gives me the feeling of being trapped in a maze as another user pointed out.

edit on 14-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

POTUS commented on tweet, saw it but have not tried to download since I have not signed up to tweet, all yours.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

it might, but if an EO is going to be used to determine an election, then getting the SCOTUS to review the EO should be done publicly. The more ducks that are in a row, then more we can enjoy the ducklings walking as well. Getting the SCOTUS to certify that the EO is legally good to use for the election would be needed.

Imagine an EO that suspends an election cycle? The precedence that could be set is wild and unpredictable. it's for that reason that the SCOTUS would need to review it so that the losing side can't call in to question the ruling.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I have a very hard time believing that any POTUS would dare use an EO to decide an election, much less his own EO to decide his own election.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I think Trump may be screwed. Powell was on TV just now talking about “bring in the military investigation”. Ok... that’s what YOU are hired for Sidney... if this has already gotten outside his attorney’s capabilities, not a good sign.

Next week better see some progress.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

That may be how she worded it and how you interpret it, but there may be things the military did that she can introduce and that may be what she's talking about.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Holy piglets!

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: neomaximus10

I posted that EO here earlier today. No idea if that will factor in much less how it would all play out. However, given we are still under all kinds of National Emergencies makes me wonder if this will end up being the ultimate Trump card.

Consider this if you will.

Assuming there is proof that China released the Virus ... then every single property owned or connected to the CCP can be taken. Every business they have a major interest in can also be taken.

Leases can be made invalid.

The scope of Chinese ownership in the USA is staggering. Then, other countries will follow.

I can see huge problems in China and I think Xi will go down big time with his cohort.

If the 12 Families go down then all of their properties are taken as well. That alone would alter the ownership of large chunks of US cities.

It is a powerful EO.

Please note ... the SCOTUS is equal in power to the other two branches and The President is not forced to obey them.

P

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Do we want the Federal government owning most of California?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: awhispersecho

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

The theory is that they want to destroy the economy and that has been the target all along. Destroy they economy. Crush the spirit of the people. Take total control.

That’s insane.
Democrats cannot be on board with this.
They’ve already won. They don’t have to miss funerals anymore.

Have you seriously not heard of the great reset and realized that's what the whole Covid thing is about? Everyone kept saying it would go away after the election, some of us have tried to warn people the election wasn't what it was about. They really didn't need the election, they are getting everything they need to happen through fear of a made up pandemic.

I honestly thought the idea of a great reset was not going to happen because I seriously can’t believe 30,000,000 Americans are dumb enough to vote for joe Biden. I honestly expected a Trump landslide. I haven’t read two sentences on it. What happens to all our savings? It all goes to zero?

The "Reset" folks are speaking of here is inversion. There is a transition, it is part of the natural order of things. The Great Awakening is one part.

The "Reset" the ghouls speak of their inversion of it. Take what is truth and invert it to suit their purpose. Then perpetuate the inversion version to work to "counter" the creation.

Example. The Spiral on the right is natural, divine in nature. The pedo symbol on the left is inversion. Taking what is truth or divine and distorted it to gain control.

I honestly thought this was a lizard people conspiracy answer so I didn’t respond until I saw the stars it received and so I thought I’d weigh in on what my instinct tells me:

The spiral on the left looks more natural, reminds me of Fibonacci sequence as to my limited understanding of it.

The pyramid on the left makes me feel artificial, constructed, also gives me the feeling of being trapped in a maze as another user pointed out.

GG, Not more complicated then that really. The issue is folks have completely lost the connection to what you just described. In fact, you said "it makes me feel" which is correct and powerful. That gauge is has demonized by the system. In fact I cannot tell how many times I have seen folks go against that inner truth teller because of the demonization. Your observation is more powerful then you know. Amplify it.

The spiral was generic by the way, for illustrative purposes. We'll leave the entire rabbit hole of different spirals and their uses out of it.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

But it doesn’t say he’s dead, either. When asked if jr was alive he said No. But Q is known to give disinfo. So really, who knows?

I’m tired of discussing this. Agree? Lol.

*** For the record, I love your posts. I just see this particular conspiracy differently.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

That would start a war.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Good thread...

Everyone is focused and wondering about Scytl and the raid that took place in Germany. Let's look a little closer to home shall we?
I'd like you to meet Marc Fratello.
The Deal Maker.

twitter.com...

Ballots and voter information gathered by Dominion and scorecard or sent to Scytl who then uses overseas servers to process their dirty work, adding difficulty to an investigation and another layer of safety for their crimes.

Seems pretty basic. When vote counting leaves the US it is a national security issue. Once the votes leave, the Executive Branch is in charge, not the States. Assets seized, bye bye for good, as I can't imagine heading to federal court with documents trying to you didn't vote rig in order to get the money back - who'd pay for the lawyers anyway...

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Well, I get eerie feelings when it comes to glitches...

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

That would start a war.

The President commands the US Military.

Very short war.

About as long as the war would take if (when) 2A meets Soy boys!

P

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Not trying to be contrary or disrespectful, but…

You’ve said repeatedly that HRC is dead, which could be quite plausible…

But if true, why has NO ONE spoken out about it, aside from pointing out possible impersonators?

No one on the Repub side
No one on the Dem side
None of her business associates
No foundation associates
No household employees
No gardeners or drivers or hair stylists
None of the MSM talking heads
None of her friends
None of her enemies
Not Bill (if he is still alive—the same questions would apply to him if he isn’t)
Not Chelsea
Not even any substantial discussion on anonymous forums

How would something that major be kept secret?

If nothing else, wouldn’t SOMEONE squeal on the down-low to a tabloid for a few extra bucks…. ?

edit on 11/14/2020 by cimmerius because: For clarity

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join