It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Trump’s lawsuits keep getting kicked out of court. That’s good, right? That means they can go to the Supreme Ct?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Has there been a single instance of a famous person being fake dead then revealed to be alive?

I admit I fell for the Andy Kaufman Faked His Death viral internet hoax back in 2001 or so. Then I learned my lesson - a dead celebrity will always be a dead celebrity.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The lethal mind-virus has now spread to all 4 corners of Earth...even desolate regions have become remote re-education camps...tyranny has an unquenchable thirst.

Utqiagvik passes unique punishment for violators of COVID rules

The North Slope city of Utqiagvik passed several new COVID-19 restrictions at a Wednesday city council meeting that included a unique punishment for rule-breakers: requiring they produce public service announcements on the dangers of the coronavirus.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Trump’s lawsuits keep getting kicked out of court. That’s good, right? That means they can go to the Supreme Ct?

I feel so. Fast track to SCOTUS.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Do some digging on the “official” plane crash. It’s an eye opener, for sure.

Thanks, 699!

I had an acquaintance who was a Coast Guard officer and responded to the aircraft recovery. I was senior enlisted in the MA Army National Guard and he seemed to trust me and tended to tell me a lot about some very interesting things he experienced in his long career.

The plane crash was one thing that somehow came up in conversation a few times. It’s the only topic we touched on that he shook his head about and refused to comment on. All he would say was something to the effect of, “if people only knew what we saw, and what we didn’t see, that day.” That’s all he would ever say about it. I didn’t pry for info as I didn’t find it to be interesting, but it sticks out in my mind as the one thing he would immediately shut down when it came up. And we discussed some pretty wild and shocking things that he had seen. Later in my career in federal law enforcement, I could look back and see that my USCG acquaintance was correct about some of those relatively unknown topics. But the plane crash is one thing he would never elaborate on.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

a reply to: Observationalist

Payne Stewart was a sad one for me. I really liked him.

Same here. I have read where his plane crash is linked with 9/11 in that the quick response time for the jets to scramble to intercept the plane compared to the slower response on 9/11.

His departure from the golf world left and open space for Tiger Woods to fill.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: texasgirl

It's a one-man psyop. 🙄

You know, I find it hilarious that members can discuss alien, lizard people drinking baby blood but no one can bring up JFK Jr without getting ridiculed.

I mean, out of the two, which sounds more believable?

***Okay, back to the topic at hand: Trump, Q, and voter fraud.😊

TG, where is the origin of JFK jr. is alive and part of the Q plan?

Where did it originate? Who said it first and why?

Q was asked this late in the drops, so it's origins are early (Q said dead).

I ask because it isn't ridicule, it isn't relevant. If he is full blown alive, as in hanging out in a deep bunker for all this time - so what? When DJT took office I never said "you know what would blow this open, JFK jr being alive and..., well..." He's no one important at this point, neither is Prince, or Elvis or Vince Foster.

The issue should be seen in the reactions. It is polarizing, "yes he is... no he isn't." That is classic CIA distraction, thread drift, strawman etc. Alive or dead he adds nothing to any of this, but it allows eneMedia to debunk by saying "Q conspiracy cultists believe JFK jr. is alive and coming to save them from the deep state." And inevitable, in this thread, 10 pages every three months is poured into this and three years later the same "yes he is, no he isn't." 3 years later.

Here is why this is horrible "if true" anyway. Him being alive would distract from all of this work. All of it. The eneMedia will seize on that and ruin it all within seconds. They would cover nothing of truth, drown out every voice and turn the entire movement into an after party trash wasteland. While most Anons would say "uh, so what, how does this help?"

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SilverRocket

My favorite was Ehrich Weiss' public death in order to get out of show business due to age. What a master of escape that man was.

The funny thing about Kaufman though, was that he sold his spare identity to his friend Zmdua so that money could still be made through his comedic genus. The problem was that more then a few Tony Clifton acts were preformed while Zmuda was seen in other locations doing the same act. That's what lead people to ask if Kaufman was dead or not. Nobody that is in the know will answer that question, and when anyone approaches Clifton to ask if he is Kaufman, Clifton will become angry and shove the person asking away and dart off.

Funny thing about JFK, his head shot was survivable, and the funny thing about the day was that a body double was used in the public photos given to the press. Now we have this same weird issue with JFK II, Diana Spencer, and Trump. Trump being the only one left alive after a weird meeting that took place in New York back in the early 90's. While JFK II and the Spencer woman's deaths being up for questions as to if they were real or not. This included the weird appearance of a woman that looked like Spencer living in Africa up until recently, and then her appearance at the 4th of July celebration at Mt. Rushmore.

Did Trump, JFK II, and Spencer formulate a plan to take down the National Security State back in the 90's? If people like Gore Vidal are to be believed, yes that might have happened. So we shouldn't be asking who "Q" is, but rather what does "KU" mean, and if this theory is correct then this ghost person makes a whole lot of sense since it could be a JFK II or Spencer backed person making statements.

Now let's bring all this around to the election and to why this election is important. Look at the people who have their little hands involved. None of them are really major power players. At best people like Soros and Rothschilds are just money changers and financers, while people like Pelosi and some members of the Knights of Malta are just organizers. The real people playing globalists have left the field and seem to be allowing the little people fend for themselves. This could explain the hint that "KU" left saying "Are you ready to hold the political elite [protected] accountable?" Why stress the political elites, and not the elites? It's because the little elites are the biggest danger to the average person, and by removing the elites from being involved, all the little people can get rounded up and prosecuted without having to worry about retaliation.

Sure we all think people like Hillary, George, and even Rothschilds are major players, but look at them from a global standpoint and you'll see that just like Gates, they have access to money, but no real power. If they all go down, it's no skin off the real elites noses, and everyone will feel better thinking that justice was done. Even more than that though, if a plain crashes in the ocean and Hillary, George, or the head of the Rothschilds is reported as being on board, then did they ever really die? If the media tells you they did, then is that good enough?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Could be something idk.

stillnessinthestorm.com... 4580/

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I remember when I was younger, the Zapruder film was in black and white, and the car JFK was riding in only had 4 seats. Now, the Zapruder film is in color, and the limo has 6 seats. The Mandela Effect is a real bitch.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the Kaufman info, I didn't know all about that stuff. And the other info - some things there I'm going to look into.

a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"Thank You", I never forgot what the POTUS said on the day he was sworn in, Never forgot the facts that he so clearly stated on pre 2016 (Election) Rallies etc. Not enough Citizens saw , and will bother to view that Video. So once again "Thank's"

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
What really got me was to find out the Zapruder film wasn't the only footage of it. There were iirc 3 other films. Blew my mind. Edit: No pun intended.

originally posted by: hPokeyJoe

I remember when I was younger, the Zapruder film was in black and white, and the car JFK was riding in only had 4 seats. Now, the Zapruder film is in color, and the limo has 6 seats. The Mandela Effect is a real bitch.

edit on 14-11-2020 by SilverRocket because: X

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
BINGO!

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: therainmaker

That’s really interesting. What did he know? Sounds ominous.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Entertaining short video on "How The Mandela Effect Has Been Brainwashing Everyone"

List of sources a mile long under the video description.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

That is why I love this site. The conspiracy theories are endless and the members who try and crack them are brilliant. I learn so much on here.

But try and explain this to a “normie” and they just look at you like you’re crazy.

It’s kind of exhausting.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: gps777
I was (and still am) amazed that someone would find that President Trump spelled "well" using a capital I (eye) and a l. Maybe the President told a secret confident who posted their "finding" to Twitter a few hours after President Trump's tweet.

At any rate, it's obvious he did it intentionally. Not sure what Alpha Omega Energy is saying, though. We don't have the ability to vote straight Repub/Dem in Illinois. I wonder how many states do, if that is the "single selector" Alpha Omega Energy is referring to in his/her tweet.

Yes, I believe “single selector” refers to voting a straight ticket.

It was allowed in Michigan and that is what I did, as well as marking non-partisan races and three propositions. And the instructions stated clearly that you would have to individually mark any race you wanted to vote a different party from the party name chosen as your straight ticket.

Man, if my vote for president didn’t count because of a trick in the spelling of Trump’s party, I am going to be pissed. I waited years for this election and vowed that nothing would stop me from voting.

And as far as I know, there is no way for an individual to verify how their vote was counted. I tried, and could only find that the clerk had received my returned ballot. They explain this as a security feature that how an individual voted is purposely not recorded and kept anonymous. The only way for this to be addressed would be to check how the ballot was printed, and if there was a spelling error in Trump's party name, some authority would have to go back and add a presidential vote for each person that voted a Republican straight ticket.
edit on 11/14/2020 by cimmerius because: For clarity

edit on 11/14/2020 by cimmerius because: More of the same

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Well it is kind of crazy. I mean to think that the media would report that "so and so" has died, then that person comes back into the public eye. How many times have we've been told that a Hollywood "so and so" has died, but then they pop back up in a commercial or on a new episode of a current TV show? Most people just pass it off as them misremembering the details, but how many times does misremembering details not warrant a person to look into the issue themselves?

Ever since the Roswell situation people had mistrusted the Government and believed in the media to get them the answers, but after the Watergate story it was the media that was in on the act. Fun fact, the money that the DNC held in the hotel safe was never reported as missing, nor was the real reason for the break in. It wasn't until a few anti-Nixon people got together that the whole criminal misconduct narrative started to spread. Woodward and Bernstein never explain why they needed the money from the newspaper if their partner in the FBI was in on it too. Did they all split the money between themselves?

Today it's very clear that the media is nothing more than a tool for propaganda, but who is it working for? "KU" has at the very least, forced this issue to the forefront of peoples minds.

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join