It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

A new legal milestone for President Trump's tweets: U.S. Dist. Judge Reggie Walton says DOJ needs to find out directly from the president whether he meant what he tweeted about having declassified a bunch of Russia-investigation documents.

Rather than merely accepting the word of DOJ and the White House counsel that the things President Trump said on Twitter were false, Judge Walton wants the president himself to admit that. This'll just be super-interesting.

Here's the order. DOJ has until Tuesday to file "a declaration by the President or an individual who has conferred directly with the President."

source
edit on 16-10-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I’ve been watching your Dark Journalist link

It is touching on SO many relevant topics!

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Another timeless meem...

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust
Nebraska Republican Senator Ben Sasse. A "private" phone call of him bashing President Trump was published today.

www.foxnews.com...

As expected, CNN, NYTimes, etc., are picking this up as their number #1 story of the day. Could he be "guilty" of something? I know nothing about the Senator/Man.

He's literally spouting the DNC talking points. White Supremacist, Ego, Women, Mocks religious folks.... Literally the Playbook. Amazing.

Actions speak louder than words. What does he do? As far as I'm concerned, he can hate the president all he wants so long as he pulls through where it's needed.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
3 laptops is interesting isn't it. Why three, why not more, well Thomas Jefferson had this code system that required three people in order to decode a full message. Anyone here remember when Petraeus stormed into the Bilderberg meeting and took a... wait for it... a laptop? What if at that time having one lap top was discovered to be useless. What if you needed to have three with different code/decoding parts installed in order to decode any of the messages?

So then we have this out of the way computer repair guy, When I spent time in the DC area, a lot of political types would go to the smallest of small mom and pop shops to get certain kinds of things done. Hell, I knew of an animal Doctor at the time that would take care of certain sexual issues for members of the House of Representatives. Ever wonder about the pertinacity of politicians of a certain age to have small cats and dogs? Want a computer's hard drive wiped in a way that the data is never recoverable, well take it to one of these out of the way mom and pop shops and they'll fix it for you. They'll even give you a fair price, provided that you tip nicely.

Could this code/decode system be why we haven't heard a thing about the Weiner laptop? Could the Weiner lap top need to have both Huma and Hillary's lap top as well? Some could be said for Epstein's lap top that nobody is talking about. Could G-Max and Billy-C's lap top be needed to decode what's on them? This all could very well explain why there has been zero movement on any of this corruption even though one person and their lap top got pinched. This could also explain why everything went full tilt, and ape crap crazy with the National Security State people when Hunter's lap tops all got grabbed.

Maybe I'm nuts about the Thomas Jefferson styled code/decode styled system being used, but then look at everything we are dealing with. It's enough to make the sane look crazy and the crazy look sane.

Oddly....I have had a 3 or multiples of obsession since I was a kid. Every sports jersey I had when I was playing sports through college was number 3 by my choosing. I like the numbers 3 and 9....and I have found they tend to have a lot of meaning in my life, some in strange ways.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I always found it odd that people with OCD often would be compelled to do stuff three times. I wondered if Thomas Jefferson had OCD?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I always found it odd that people with OCD often would be compelled to do stuff three times. I wondered if Thomas Jefferson had OCD?

My oldest daughter has the same as me....she does things in 3....its odd because it doesn't really come off as OCD at all....as in it doesn't limit or affect anything we do. It is really only noticeable to someone you are around 8 or so hours a day.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
If not too much trouble, could you give a synopsis of the video (10 words or less) when posting them? Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Here ya go...

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

Brother, I got two lil' billy goats
smokin' grass and spittin' oats
together a piece
they indeed like to eat
all the Commie-rad's
C-EYe-Eh's mother#in' notes

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Vasa, I do things in 3s too... 3 kids; the eldest daughter always puts 3 Xs on her texts to me, 2nd daughter always puts 2 and the youngest son always puts 1!

All happened without any coordination betwixt them.
edit on 16-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
So in light of the information from this thread (AS SEEN HERE), why did Obama have to pay for Joey-Joe's house again?

I mean if there is in fact confirmation that Joe "Big-Guy" Biden was taking half of every Biden member's profit, then was Obama buying Joe's house more about Joe's power over Obama than it was about money?

Look if Obama was blackmailed, then what the hell could it be? And done say they are covering for him being gay, that doesn't fly.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
So the DNC debunking talking point is something something metadata. Seriously? The guy is a full blown addict, gets huge money from whatever, forgets to pay his repair bill - or ignores and "meta data" is an issue in his life? Deflection is just that, now folks are wasting time on metadata while DNC looks for a fire extinQuisher for Rome Burning.

Link

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

really going to ruin their blackmail scheme.

...just like....deflating...balloons.....!!

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Lurking forever made this account because I have not seen this posted and thought you guys would find it interesting.

On Tuckers show tonight he had Osama Bin Ladens Niece
In the background she had a shelf with a clock and guess what time it was stuck on??

Im sure the video is out there

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Summary in one word: Chanel.

edit on 16-10-2020 by CanadianMason because: Because wrong video

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: justsaying111
Lurking forever made this account because I have not seen this posted and thought you guys would find it interesting.

On Tuckers show tonight he had Osama Bin Ladens Niece
In the background she had a shelf with a clock and guess what time it was stuck on??

Im sure the video is out there

Got a screenshot you can post?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Was watching it live so no but it was 10 and 2 lol reply to: Vasa Croe

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join