It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Have you seen an article yet that describes what we know and what we don't know about the Laptop saga?

When I first saw that the repair shop owner was legally blind, I figured he must have employees, and one of them looked over the contents, then alerted the "blind" boss.

Plus.. Rudy is in possession of 3 cloned hard drives?

Rudy's vid back a few pages breaks it down. The guy made several copies, he was worried about getting whacked. He sent it to Rudy's atty after the FBI did nothing. Rudy verified it. He did bring in three devices, one fixed and left with "hunter."

The other key, Rudy's witnesses on Ukraine verified dates and emails, and will testify. So again the DNC goons are attacking the anything but the evidence, as with Ukraine and Joe. Crazy, just crazy.

Why do I get the feeling at this point that CCP (not china) control far more of the US then I thought possible?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: justsaying111

Re Osama's niece on Tucker Carlson - I note the white box shelving; much like other clips where we've assumed the interviewee is in GITMO!

I also note one of the books is titled HAMAS.

Ps Thanks for getting a login and posting - the more the merrier!

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Does anyone want to bet the rest of the HB-HD gets dumped while @jack is giving senate testimony?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Back on this page: www.abovetopsecret.com...

From the FBI warrant only one MacBook, one hard drive.
Hunter Biden MacBook Pro serial#: FVFXC2MMHV29
Hard drive serial#: WX21A19ATFF3

These are the specs for the MacBook FVFXC2MMHV29

Servers, phones, blackberry's, thumbdrives, laptops, more laptops, hard drives...what next?

edit on 16-10-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Guess some off you Mod don't get out to much
Only way you will get a you is if you posted it then do a screen cap

https:// endchan.net/qanonresearch/res/47542.html#

Still waiting for a answer Q or our very own NO Name

edit on 16-10-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I’ve been watching your Dark Journalist link

It is touching on SO many relevant topics!

Oh man, tonights show was SO on point. Blew me away actually. It's one of those things where I feel I was meant to share that link (divine inspiration or something lol). There are bits in there that everyone here would find pretty damn interesting. To me, it really floated around nearly every single subject I find interesting and look into. Absolutely stellar. Jo Farrell was totally off the scale.
Glad you enjoyed it too. I think they had the biggest live audience they have ever had this evening as well. Hopefully a fair few ATSers in there.
Top stuff. The only thing now though, is it is 5:20a.m. on this side of the pond... was a very long show. But I'm not complaining.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RumannXylo

I'll spend more time imagining, praying and meditating. I am looking forward to letting go of this tech. I always wanted to be a wizard rather than a techie

Haha, yeah, me too! Thanks for the understanding. It makes me feel a little sick inside speaking publicly about the weird stuff, but I kind of feel like I have to. I just think a lot of people aren't sure what to do with the information or whether it has value. But that's out of my control. It all boils down to trying to step out of ego and just love/respect/understand/forgive.

edit on 16-10-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Joe is having some kind of used car sale or something here: CLIP

Also, it seems renOgade is going out to stump for Harris on the 21st. This could be the kind of irony I find so precious, should the "turn out" being on par or less then the previous Dead Grass offerings. We can Prey Pray can we not?

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Another "Godfather" indicted...

Authorities: Top Mexico official helped smuggle drugs to US

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Mexico’s former defense secretary helped a cartel smuggle thousands of kilograms of coc aine, heroin, methamphetamine and marijuana into the United States in exchange for bribes, according to court documents unsealed Friday.

Gen. Salvador Cienfuegos Zepeda, 72, acted on behalf of the H-2 cartel while defense secretary from 2012 to 2018 under former President Enrique Pena Nieto, authorities said.

Thousands of intercepted BlackBerry messages show the general ensured military operations were not conducted against the cartel, and that operations were initiated against rivals, according to prosecutors.

Cienfuegos — also known as “El Padrino," or “The Godfather,” according to the indictment — is accused of alerting cartel leaders to a U.S. law enforcement investigation into its operations and the use of cooperating witnesses and informants, which resulted in the murder of a member of the cartel that leaders incorrectly believed was assisting U.S. law enforcement authorities.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

A bad attempt at a "How do you introduce evidencence legally" Meme... hopefully someone can use the idea for something better:

Bigger version:

ETA - Perhaps it should be BYE de MORT but I don't have the energy to change it.
edit on 17-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thank-you for the summary. It was the 3 hard-drives that threw me a curve. That is not being reported anywhere else.

I watched this theconservativetreehouse.com... video interview of Rudy Giuliani by Lou Dobbs earlier in the evening.

They are frustrated beyond words near the end of the 10-minute interview, due to FBI-DOJ disinterest, and allowing the President to be impeached, and now allowing Biden to be one step away from the Presidency.

I can empathize. It feels like we're getting closer to being sucked down the drain on this subject.

If Biden wins, the investigations will end, unless President Trump convinces Barr to indict the President-elect.

If President Trump wins, who know what direction he'll take. I'd like to see his impeachment erased, and Obama-Hillary indicted for Campaign interference. (Russians were indicted Mueller, so why not American crooks by Barr.)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Oct 16th
0 Posts,
68 tweets; 41 retweets, 15 video tweets

KU V19.25 20201016 to 4880 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
29 6,
28 5,
13 3, 12, 21,
12 1, 2,
11 4, 8, 11, 13,
10 7, 9,
9 17, 23,
8 14, 20,
7 10, 27, 32, 52, 148,
6 16, 19, 33, 38, 46, 49, 56, 527,
5 26, 34, 47, 48, 126, 1348, 1848, 2548, 3048,
4 15, 18, 24, 28, 30, 41, 42, 44, 50, 54, 55, 57, 610, 1727, 1810, 2227,

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
#Bidenator

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   

cranky, a passing thought before I get some shut eye:

What if... POTUS sends his "My Fellow Americans..." tweet on the Friday before the election and disappears on AF1?

Would Biden rush into the White House minutes after the election?

Would POTUS wait for SCOTUS to confirm he was re-elected and then send in the troops to turf Joe out?

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   
That would be an unprecedented event. I think people would go nuts.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Remember back in October 2019 when Trump tweeted the picture of Joe and Hunter Biden golfing with the Ukrainian gas exec. and it got taken down by Twitter claiming copyright infringment of the Nickelback song? I'll bet that meeting wasn't on Joe's official calendar either.
Business Insider

Joe's problems are linked to Nickelback.😂

Assuming valid? Who knows but is interesting 👇

"...metadata on the PDF files purporting to show Hunter Biden’s emails published by the Post suggest they were created on a Mac laptop on September 29 and October 10, 2019—around the same time Giuliani’s Ukrainian associates who helped him dig up dirt on the Bidens"
twitter.com...

So guess who met with Andrii Derkach in December during his trip to Ukraine to find dirt on Joe and Hunter Biden?

Treasury Sanctions Russia-Linked Election Interference Actors

Treasury designated Andrii Derkach (Derkach) pursuant to Executive Order (E.O.) 13848 for his efforts to influence the 2020 U.S. presidential election. Derkach, a Member of the Ukrainian Parliament, has been an active Russian agent for over a decade, maintaining close connections with the Russian Intelligence Services. Derkach has directly or indirectly engaged in, sponsored, concealed, or otherwise been complicit in foreign interference in an attempt to undermine the upcoming 2020 U.S. presidential election.

Now the FBI is investigating whether emails that were published by the NY Post related to Hunter, are connected to a possible Russian operation to spread disinformation, according to a person familiar with the matter.
AP News

Smells like a swampy colluded mess. 💣💣💣

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Remember back in October 2019 when Trump tweeted the picture of Joe and Hunter Biden golfing with the Ukrainian gas exec. and it got taken down by Twitter claiming copyright infringment of the Nickelback song? I'll bet that meeting wasn't on Joe's official calendar either.
Business Insider

Joe's problems are linked to Nickelback.😂

Assuming valid? Who knows but is interesting 👇

"...metadata on the PDF files purporting to show Hunter Biden’s emails published by the Post suggest they were created on a Mac laptop on September 29 and October 10, 2019—around the same time Giuliani’s Ukrainian associates who helped him dig up dirt on the Bidens"
twitter.com...

So guess who met with Andrii Derkach in December during his trip to Ukraine to find dirt on Joe and Hunter Biden?

Treasury Sanctions Russia-Linked Election Interference Actors

Treasury designated Andrii Derkach (Derkach) pursuant to Executive Order (E.O.) 13848 for his efforts to influence the 2020 U.S. presidential election. Derkach, a Member of the Ukrainian Parliament, has been an active Russian agent for over a decade, maintaining close connections with the Russian Intelligence Services. Derkach has directly or indirectly engaged in, sponsored, concealed, or otherwise been complicit in foreign interference in an attempt to undermine the upcoming 2020 U.S. presidential election.

Now the FBI is investigating whether emails that were published by the NY Post related to Hunter, are connected to a possible Russian operation to spread disinformation, according to a person familiar with the matter.
AP News

Smells like a swampy colluded mess. 💣💣💣

Have you seen this cryptic crap? Corey's Digs

Idk if posted already, probably, but whatever.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Another DJT RED WAVE Tweet to connect with the one from this morning. Two RED WAVE tweets today.

ATS Decode of Massive RED WAVE

DJT Retweet

President @realDonaldTrump : Early voting in #Florida starts on MONDAY, and we are going to have a Red Wave!

Time stamp: 4:40AM ET

Who was suppose to be the next President? Expand your thinking.

This was in response to an observation of an anon pointing out that Zero was kicking the NK "problem" down the road to the next president. Who was he expecting to be the next pres? What would have happened if HRC had won and was allowed to play the NK card? I think Hawaii knows the answer to that one.

DELTA between the two tweets of RED WAVE:

We are saving Israel for last. Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.

This was in response to a comment concerning U1.

Both are pointing towards HRC and the Clinton foundation, NK, Israel and U1. Did the Hunter laptop contain damning evidence concerning the Clinton's as well? Will we find out on Monday?

EDIT:

In the video linked on the Tweet DJT said

Maybe, don't forget about the word may".

What is may in reference to?
edit on 17-10-2020 by SilentWindofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Looks like Maxwell in the pic in the background.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Once again, the FBI is investigating the accusers, not the accused.
What galls me is that even if this is all Russian interference, it doesn't change the fact that the Bidens are corrupt to the core and absolutely had their dirty fingers in a lot of sh*t pies!

But here we are again, shooting the message and the messenger.

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join