It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I've said before in these Q threads that the ultimate controller of this nightmare conveys messages via literature, the arts, music, and film, and has done so for millenia.

A select few know what they're looking at and hearing. They are nameless and inhabit the shadows.

No one listens to me. No one believes. Everyone blows me off.

Keep it up. Remember me when you're one of the people who loses their minds with the 99% when the truth finally drops.

Fair to say we all listen to you.

But there's been years of "just wait" and "tomorrow" and "it's right in front of you but I'm not going to explain it to you" that many have tuned out. I have on occasion.

How about this:

A select few know what they're looking at and hearing.

Explain to us who the "select few" are - names - and what are they looking at and hearing, that we're all missing.

You either know and you're not telling, or you don't know.

Pretty sure, absent a true "The Matrix" situation, most won't go insane.

There have been a few interesting members here. One that hasn't showed back up since 2017 but was very knowledgeable and I would say well connected was a member named flatbush71......you should search his posts.

I am a firm believer he was here monitoring and directing from a questioning standpoint.

Also at the start did anyone get this message ?

Given that the way certain people and even a Mod have tromped all over the Q thread at the end there from page 77 onwards, I have a suggestion that i would like you to consider...

In silent and secret protest, how about just abandoning and boycotting the thread for a couple of days just for #s and giggles, to show them the consequences of their pathetic actions.

This would freak them out as the thread appears to die, with no more stars accumulating for them, and no more posts, at all - or so it will appear.... lol

Sunday becomes like a day of rest.

This will both scare them and freak them out, and make them cry. It's what i call a double-bind and a hoodwink.. ; )

Then on Monday, after they thought the thread had died, because they killed it....

With the big news that Hannity says is going to hit - we all return and come back on STRONG, and throughout the SOTU on Tuesday, and rev it all right back up through the ROOF!!!

I'm sending this out to most active participants on the Q side of the equation, which also just happens to be the right side of history.

Let's show them what crossing the Deleware river in the dead of night looks like.

We then wait for Hannity to announce the big reveal on Monday, who's tied right in with Trump and Q to begin with but who is serving as the face of news for these breaking bombshell stories.

I really want to teach these bully's a hard lesson, and freak them out badly!

Just hold off from posting ANYTHING until the news hits on Monday, and then onto the SOTU.

Such a silent protest would shake the ATS mods deeply, and these asshats would like the fools who killed what was appearing to shape up as one of the greatest threads in ATS history.

Think about it, and then watch the silence, and the lack of stars on the latter posters, the idiots, the naysayers and party poopers, while we await the REAL NEWS!!!
Keep it REAL.

Message going out to about 30 contributors.

Best,

Ankh

This was at the beginning when we was getting partially censored.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

When I made this meem 6 months ago, I knew it would have staying power and was worth the effort. Some things are totally predictable based on the content of your post.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Joe Biden's Letter to Santa Claus - December 21, 2011.

Dear Santa:
How the hell are you? Busier than me, I bet. I know this holiday is a big f---in’ deal for you, but I’ve got a couple of requests. Please don’t overlook them just because I’m No. 2. I know Obama is articulate and bright and clean...

Boom.

He sure does know who is naughty and nice...

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

REMINDER.......

Unsourced posts...

Lately there has been too many posts with material that has no source, no link.
They have been removed.
And will continue to be removed.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Been catching up on the last four pages so I'm just doing a brain dump here.

Covid: I initially thought it would be over after the election. And I think the Deep State thought so too, but realize Trump is a more formidable foe than anticipated. Again. I've been telling my kids they will most likely go back to in-person school then. Which was actually the district's plan. Lo and behold we got news today that kids won't go back until at least January 2021. I guess this means (what we all suspect) that sh*t will get scary nuts November 4 and stay that way until at least after the Inauguration, unless they can conjure up enough fake "mail-in ballots" for Joe and Blow.

Voting: Did so a few hours ago. Usually it is all electronic, but new way is that you print your ballot from the computer, then slide it into what amounts to a locked plastic storage bin. No chance for malfeasance there. Although where I live, people are so blue they look like Veruca Salt so I don't think they'd worry about a ballot or two for Trump in that bin. But still. I didn't like it. I also didn't like the way they set up the booths. Two rows, had people behind me who could have watched what I did. Probably weren't but still. I didn't like that either.

I can't decide if I feel excited, nervous or outright freaked out by the Hunter developments. Just don't know what to think.

ETA: forgot two thoughts...I absolutely believe messages and comma are out into media, movies and music.

Damn. Forgot the other one. I’ll have to come back.

Ah. I remember. Flu shots. Why TF am I being pushed to get a damn flu shot even though I’m still locked down for the most part and am required to wear a freaking mask everywhere? I mean theoretically if I’m “protected” by social distancing and masks, why do I need a flu vaccine this year?
edit on 16-10-2020 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2020 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Who Owns AND Controls the NY Post? Why would they post Hunter pics with all the image metadata?

Founded by Alexander Hamilton

LOL. I met in our modern times. Just tossing a few questions out to ponder.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Movie.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

That's the way we've always voted where I am at. The only difference is that the poll worker checks your name on the registry, asks you what ballot you want (I'm independent), and then you go and sit in your little pasteboard booth and mark it in pencil before the locked ballot bin eats it. I'm in a red state too.

edit on 16-10-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Symbolism will be there downfall ,

Q always said that and it’s right in front of you !

Look at the E on Bidens logo.

The devil and evil always leaves 3 red scratches.

It’s in plain sight .

edit on 16-10-2020 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Yeah, I think there's a Hold Harmless clause in the law.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

After 9/11, I really dove deep into a lot of different topics.

I can’t remember where I found it but, I found a website or a thread on a website that posted on exactly what you are talking about.

The person would post pictures and headlines from various news and media outlets and then they would tie it together with current events and translate what the communications meant.

I found it interesting but, at the time, entirely too far fetched for my cognitive abilities to accept...now though😳

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

If FBI director Christopher Wray were to say the laptop information is legitimate, like Fox News just confirmed a few minutes ago, all subsequent reveals will be Bombshells across the news outlets.

Mainstream media loves Christopher Wray just like they do Dr Anthony fauci.

link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

After 9/11, I really dove deep into a lot of different topics.

I can’t remember where I found it but, I found a website or a thread on a website that posted on exactly what you are talking about.

The person would post pictures and headlines from various news and media outlets and then they would tie it together with current events and translate what the communications meant.

I found it interesting but, at the time, entirely too far fetched for my cognitive abilities to accept...now though😳

You've got "esoteric" in your user name and you doubted?

INCREDIBLE.
edit on 10/16/2020 by Creep Thumper because: GD AUTO-CORRECT.

link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

PM4U

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

Because the machine IS the beast.

edited ever so slightly

Suppose there was an evil presence in another dimension, aware of our world, wanting to invade, but unable to gain access because of the barrier between the two worlds. And suppose that while they couldn’t act physically in our world, they could access human minds psychically.

What might they do? Would they use their psychic influence to manipulate humans into taking the physical actions, that they were unable to take, that might allow them access to our reality?

Think of the legends of vampires. Supposedly they can’t enter your home unless you invite them in. When they knock, YOU have to open the door to let them in.

It seems to me the history of humankind is one of opening doors that should not have been opened.

From the earliest occult rituals, to kids playing with Ouija boards, to CERN spending billions on the most advanced equipment to open portals.

All of it is about thoughts or energy that opens doors.

Much of Christian religion is about how our thoughts and beliefs can protect us.

There has been talk on these threads about how our thoughts and energy can manifest reality. Good or bad reality.

Must we guard our thoughts and energies to keep from manifesting doorways for evil to enter our world?

Technology is just the latest entry point. Even demons have to keep up with the times.
edit on 10/16/2020 by cimmerius because: Can't leave well enough alone

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
Symbolism will be there downfall ,

Q always said that and it’s right in front of you !

Look at the E on Bidens logo.

The devil and evil always leaves 3 red scratches.

It’s in plain sight .

Marks of corporate beasts;
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Build Back Better may refer to:

Building Back Better, a United Nations Program

Build Back Better, a slogan of the Joe Biden 2020 presidential campaign

Build Back Better, a humanitarian program in Haiti of US president Bill Clinton

Build Back Better, a motto of Zamboanga City, Philippines

Build Back Better, a slogan in the 2020 Singaporean general election

edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago1206699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wow. I hope HB is in a safe place.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Lol
I dove in head first at the shallow end.

I overwhelmed my brain with too much information way to fast!

It took awhile for me to find a good balance👍

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Yeah I didn’t feel it was off or odd. Just not how we’ve ever done it where I am.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Lol
I dove in head first at the shallow end.

I overwhelmed my brain with too much information way to fast!

It took awhile for me to find a good balance👍

Vigilantcitizen.com likely. A very mixed bag.

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join