It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

I remember the Chinese lady who was licking all the food in the supermarket. I remember that video

i found one of the videos

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

WTAF is that??

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Denoli

If FBI director Christopher Wray were to say the laptop information is legitimate, like Fox News just confirmed a few minutes ago, all subsequent reveals will be Bombshells across the news outlets.

Mainstream media loves Christopher Wray just like they do Dr Anthony fauci.

TRUST WRAY ?

If this is so, what an insane freaking ballet this whole thing is. So many people taking slings and arrows that they knew would be coming before they agreed to play their parts.
If this is so.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Looks like Frankenstein has a daughter.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

Steve Bannon in the background and who is the Asian looking girl in the mirror.?

Dr. Li-Meng Yan, The Rona whistleblower? She's all over translators Youtube

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Nebraska Republican Senator Ben Sasse. A "private" phone call of him bashing President Trump was published today.

www.foxnews.com...

As expected, CNN, NYTimes, etc., are picking this up as their number #1 story of the day. Could he be "guilty" of something? I know nothing about the Senator/Man.

He's literally spouting the DNC talking points. White Supremacist, Ego, Women, Mocks religious folks.... Literally the Playbook. Amazing.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Some things are making more sense now. The other night, Rudy said AG Barr told him to work with a U.S. Attorney, who Rudy wouldn't name...but I remember a story about this from last year. In addition to his own harvesting in Ukraine, this U.S. Attorney is how Rudy came into possession of U.S. based "evidence". Keeping Barr/Wray clear of "election meddling" within 60 days, perhaps?

Thread Bare Dishrag Romney has a problem with this Hunter thing.

Romney says Biden probe ‘not legitimate role of government’

Republican Sen. Mitt Romney is sharply criticizing an investigation by his own party into Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s son, saying it’s “not the legitimate role of government” to try and damage political opponents.

Speaks to your point. Wray has done nothing on this, so it is not political. Rudy's a private citizen who has a right to free speech as it were. Had Wray done something Romney would have a legit - but morally bankrupt, point.

In this case Trust Wray to do the wrong thing, which turns out the right thing. Trust Wray doesn't mean morally, it means what's best for The Plan. FBI looks bad, and Rudy torches with impunity.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Wray is toast. Q said as much.
CIA chick too.

They survive Election Day but won’t make it to inauguration.

The genie is so far out of the bottle that the more they try to get it back in, the bigger it gets.

- if Hunter hasn’t left the country he better be working on it.

- if the videos we shouldn’t see make it to half chan... then this thing gets to another level.

- if there are girls/women in those videos, you can start the clock on them coming forward quickly.

- 3 laptops. Not 1. Not 2. Three. Hell, they didn’t get that much data raiding Bin Laden’s house.

- the Left trying to taint the story by going after the computer repair guy, Rudy, OANN, and NYPost is falling on deaf ears. They act like these are “accusations” lol. It’s proof we are seeing, lol.

- Joe is going to have to “denounce” his baby boy Bobby.

- October is surprising so far!!

1) RBG replaced by ACB
2) Obama protecting Osama
3) Trump gets/defeats CV19 in 72 hrs
4) Hunter laptop
5) Feinstein under attack from Left
6) ??????

Popcorn at the ready.
edit on 16-10-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The cognitive dissonance is strong over there on the left. That’s why they are so pissed and screechy all the time.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

RE your post about Twitter maybe having some way to track those pictures of Hunter and the warnings you got. It made me curious because I had also posted it and NOT received any warnings. In fact it is still up and the link to the NY POST article is still actually working. I dont know if its because I posted it earlier in the day at 11:09 am or the way the picture actually loaded as far as viewing as you can see below. All I did was copy and paste it from the article though so I didnt mess with its size or anything. Just pasted it in with the link. Still sitting there as pretty as it pleases untouched as of just now anyway when I went and looked and took this shot of it. Maybe its just because I didnt tag any of it with a bunch of #? Hard to say, but its curious. Dont know if we can get any clues from it or not.

I have wondered in the past if things that manage to stay up on my page that goes down on others is because I rarely tag anything. IVe noticed when my followers have passed them on they do tag them then lose them? Just a guess to make from over time observation. I can see them running programs looking for tags maybe. Would be a much smaller search parameter for the program yes?

edit on 10/16/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/16/20 by onehuman because: typo galore

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Steve Bannon in the background and who is the Asian looking girl in the mirror.?

The Chinese Alice in Wonderland !! 😎

爱丽丝历险记 Alice In The Wonderland | Episode 1

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
#BidenGate may actually be more serious than #ObamaGate.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

the lady in the mirror is the chinese virologist!!!

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 16-10-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Denoli

a reply to: Denoli

If FBI director Christopher Wray were to say the laptop information is legitimate, like Fox News just confirmed a few minutes ago, all subsequent reveals will be Bombshells across the news outlets.

Mainstream media loves Christopher Wray just like they do Dr Anthony fauci.

TRUST WRAY ?

If this is so, what an insane freaking ballet this whole thing is. So many people taking slings and arrows that they knew would be coming before they agreed to play their parts.
If this is so.

Done in 30 , expand your thinking. = 30 months.

Moves and counter moves.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Her name came to mind shortly after I posted. Thanks for the confirmation. Hmm, that's an interesting bunch with Bannon in the shadows.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Keep your enemy’s closer ?

Q pointed to it all , when do you call a plumber ?

He saved the best until last in they White House , the thought theywas safe .

These people are stupid.
edit on 16-10-2020 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ha, bingo!!! Wow, a Chinese version.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
#BidenGate may actually be more serious than #ObamaGate.

It's just a subchapter in the encyclopedia of Obama scandals and corruption.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Do you believe in coincidences?
Think D5.
Panic in DC.
Q

D5 ?

Is 45 , is 4 10 20

Everything happens for a reason

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan