It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Joe is having some kind of used car sale or something here: CLIP

Also, it seems renOgade is going out to stump for Harris on the 21st. This could be the kind of irony I find so precious, should the "turn out" being on par or less then the previous Dead Grass offerings. We can Prey Pray can we not?

LOL you can see when he lost track of the teleprompter at about :36, he stutters, says "20 years" which was wrong, then says, "Look ..." then you can see they reset the prompter to "20 early voting centers."
edit on 17-10-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I’ve been watching your Dark Journalist link

It is touching on SO many relevant topics!

Oh man, tonights show was SO on point. Blew me away actually. It's one of those things where I feel I was meant to share that link (divine inspiration or something lol). There are bits in there that everyone here would find pretty damn interesting. To me, it really floated around nearly every single subject I find interesting and look into. Absolutely stellar. Jo Farrell was totally off the scale.
Glad you enjoyed it too. I think they had the biggest live audience they have ever had this evening as well. Hopefully a fair few ATSers in there.
Top stuff. The only thing now though, is it is 5:20a.m. on this side of the pond... was a very long show. But I'm not complaining.

It was great stuff for sure! I’m a dork and took notes while listening lol. I might pick your brain about a couple topics later if that’s alright. Let me know and I’ll send you a PM.

I recall one of them mentioning that it was their largest audience so far and it also gave me a feeling that I was meant to click your link

Boy did my lungs hurt though just watching all those ciggies getting lit up lol. Reminded me of how my father-in-law smoked before he finally quit.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
how Hunter Biden helped Chinese secure WH meetings

Newly obtained emails from a Hunter Biden business partner lay out in detail how the Vice President’s son and his colleagues used their access to the Obama-Biden administration to arrange private meetings for potential foreign clients and investors at the highest levels in the White House. These never-before-revealed emails outline how a delegation of Chinese investors and Communist Party officials managed to secure a private, off-the-books meeting with then-Vice President Joe Biden.

In a 2011 email, Hunter Biden’s business associates also discussed developing relations with what one called “China Inc.” as part of a “new push on soft diplomacy for the Chinese.” These emails are completely unconnected to the Hunter Biden emails being released by the New York Post.

?
" China Inc " huh

edit on 10172020 by MetalThunder because: Cuz I Can

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
They (FBI) can investigate the whistleblowers all they want. These aren’t allegations. They are videos, pictures, and emails. Maybe not this week, but you can bet they get 100% dumped into the public’s hands.

Those drives/files have been widely disseminated and continue to spread.

This way when it all drops on 4ch, it won’t be easily traced back to who dropped it.

FBI playing silly games again under Wray. This is identical to Hillary emails/server. Except THIS time the contents aren’t under FBI control.

Joe/Hillary similarities;

- both campaigns stung with email/laptop scandals.
- both have immediate family that most people do NOT want roaming the halls of White House (Bill & Hunter)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Ooops, apologies for calling you cranky, care!

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

May could be referring to Theresa May, ex-British Prime Minister?

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Acronyms for may

Me and you
Mad about you
Maximum average yield

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Just to help cross the "T" s and exercise the right to free think

What Does May Mean ?

May entered English in the 1050s. It developed from the Old English Maius, borrowed directly from the Latin Maius, short for Maius mēnsis, “Maia’s month.” But who is this Maia?

The Greek goddess Maia was one of the Pleiades, the companions of Artemis, goddess of the hunt. This Maia was the mother of Hermes, the messenger of the Gods. But the Romans had yet another goddess named Maia, who just happened to share a name with the Greek goddess.

The Greek goddess became conflated with the Roman Maia Majesta, a goddess of fertility and spring—appropriate for the growth and increase we see in the month of May.

edit on 10172020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Those texts that were released seem to sort of point in that direction. Hunter was NOT happy with his dad and his family. Hunter felt like the family, and Dads political team, threw him under the bus....very interesting.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
POTUS first tweet of the day, at 08:30:39 gives revealing DECODES about the ALGORITHM:

Trump in Georgia: ‘Nobody Has Done More for the Black Community‘ t.co... via @BreitbartNews

1) Timestamp points to:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 85cc02 No.544206 📁
Mar 3 2018 23:15:14 (EST)
What I say a class action lawsuit?
When is it effective?
Who controls the narrative?
WHO wrote the singular censorship algorithm?
WHO deployed the algorithm?
WHO instructed them to deploy the algorithm?
SAME embed across multiple platforms.
Why?
Why is the timing relevant?
Where is @Snowden?
Why did ES leave G?
Why has NK out of the news cycle?
Define false flag?
What event(s) change the news cycle?
Why didn’t LV change the news cycle?
You have more than your know.

BOOM.
Q

a) Timestamp encodes Oct 24th.

b) TWO TYPOS in the post:
i) I say should be is giving:

Y A.I. i = Rothschild's AI missile?

ii) has should be is giving:

H A.I. = "Hillary's A.I.", or "Huma Abedin missile"?

c) "Why did ES leave G?"
i) I think this is a person as it would say GG or GOOG for Google!
ii) Whilst still married to Wendy Schmidt, Eric dated Chau-Giang Nguyen - smacks of "I'm not really dating her Wendy, it's a cabal task":

The Schmidts are still married, despite numerous reports about relationships outside of their marriage. Last summer, Page Six reported Eric was dating attractive New Yorker Lisa Shields, a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, whom Schmidt met at a party in the Hamptons. It is believed the pair, who dated for two years, are still in contact, but “things are complicated.”

Nguyen is a former fiancée of Grazer, the producer of “A Beautiful Mind,” “24” and the 2012 Academy Awards, whom she started dating shortly after he split with his wife Gigi Levangie Grazer. Nguyen, who split with Grazer last year, will be performing at Carnegie Hall’s Weill Recital Hall on Oct. 22.

iii) Watch the Wives! Wendy Schmidt (Nee Boyle) is the President of the Schmidt foundation and is on the board of the Nantucket Dreamland Foundation, which looks after a 330 seat theatre, and the The_Nantucket_Project which held a hologram interview with Julian Assange in 2014:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 507382 No.5645404 📁
Mar 12 2019 16:33:26 (EST)
1552420579491.png

"Change You Can Believe In"
Forward”
Greater Together”
Betting on America”
We Don’t Quit”
Winning the Future”
We Can’t Wait”
An America/Economy Built to Last”
Q

Timestamp encodes Oct 29th.

a) read down the first letters of each line:

CF GB WWW A = Clinton Foundation Great Britain World Wide Web Algorithm?

Seems to link in well with the #830 decodes above.

Anyone want to build on this? Looks an important clue!

edit on 17-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

What I want to know, after reading this article, is why were these folks from “China, INC” so insistent on getting a meeting at the White House, and being introduced to very particular people in the admin? Perhaps trying to plant spy devices? Trying to find people they can turn to become spies? The very specific wording of their demands is curious to me...
edit on 17-10-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

..goddess of the hunt.

Nice.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Certainty blatant infiltration not an invasion...
Excuse my
FLASHBACK lol

Meanwhile...

edit on 10172020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Q Are we there Yet

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
BOOOM
Rudy live TODAY on Steve Bannon’s War Room — Rudy Giuliani Discusses Biden Crime Family Scandal(Video) 10-Noon ET

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

This garbage reminds me of the Mollath case in Germany. Mollath accurately reported on an international money laundering scheme a local bank was involved him, so his reward, because of corrupt judicial and other networks, was to be declared delusional and to be confined for a lengthy period in a psychiatric prison.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Message pour vous.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Apologies if this has been posted as I’m a couple days back. But this video is exactly how I feel. Of course all the commies who blindly obey are hating it because it criticized those who blindly obey.

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Trillium

Message pour vous.

Cheers

Done thank

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Ooops, apologies for calling you cranky, care!

I'm not cranky...just a tad angry that the Senate is going after Facebook/Twitter instead of Hunter/Joe, or any of the potential criminals.

The last 3 minutes of this Dobbs/Giuliani interview last night, reflects exactly how I feel: theconservativetreehouse.com...
edit on 10/17/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join