It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Resident Lurker is speaking right now so I am relaying to you his thoughts.
"Hunter probably destroyed the laptops. You are right but the files were recovered from the cloud [server farms] by either by being hacked or an inside job.
The laptops left off at the repair shop is a made up story to avoid criminal charges of hacking and theft.
Who leaves critical information laptops unattended or followed up on? The three month waiting period was to provide cover for stolen data that could then be publicly released by the owner.
This entire narrative could just be a cover story because the data was taken from the cloud.
There are no laptops in my opinion but he did not understand the cloud. Simple as that. That's the same problem Clinton had. The data never really disappears.
The FBI said they had the laptop hard drive but did they really. We know we can't believe what they say and why have they allowed the New York Post to scoop this story?"
RL is concerned that this is a gotcha moment and will lead to the situation where Trumps tweets lack credibility.

He is really enjoying all of this. OMG I am enabling him.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
I guess all those billions sent to California for forest management have been going for other "special" causes.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Tsk-Tsk-Tsk.....China Joe has been a naughty boy. Caught with his hands in the CCP cookie-jar as it were. I think its becoming crystal clear that "The Big Guy" and "Pop" that Hunter mentions kicking back equity in his companies and half of his paycheck is, in fact, Joe Biden.

www.breitbart.com... es-secure-white-house-meetings/

“I know it is political season and people are hesitant but a group like this does not come along every day,” an intermediary named Mohamed A.Khashoggi wrote on behalf of the CEC to an associate of Hunter Biden and Devon Archer. “

Also "Cooney" is rather close to "Corney."

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
What incoming bombshell could this be?

People seem to take this guy pretty seriously.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
So are you saying that this is a set up. I agree why would Hunter just take these 3 laptops to some random IT shop for repair?
If he didn't then who? There should be some surveillance footage from the shop. Getting access to that would reveal much I would speculate.
Thanks for the explanation about the synching. I get a real education here.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest there was only one laptop, and the reference to three laptops in the invoice is a mistake, maybe he didn't delete or change it from the last customer who came in for that? Beyond the invoice, there's really been no discussion of multiple drives, has there been?

Three laptops all needing data recovery service at the same time sounds unlikely, even for a crack head.

But then, I'm not a crack head so I don't know...
edit on 16-10-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Possible scenarios perpetrated by the deep state in a Trump victory:

Transition Integrity Project Founder Calls For EXECUTION Of Former Trump Official

NILS GILMAN, THE FOUNDER OF THE SO-CALLED “BIPARTISAN” TRANSITION INTEGRITY PROJECT, CALLED FOR THE EXECUTION OF FORMER TRUMP ADMINISTRATION NATIONAL SECURITY OFFICIAL MICHAEL ANTON IN LIGHT OF ANTON WRITING CRITICALLY ABOUT THE GROUP’S EFFORTS TO STEAL THE 2020 ELECTION AND SECURE A VICTORY FOR DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOE BIDEN.

Gilman, who serves as Vice President of Programs at the Chinese Communist Party-linked Berggruen Institute, took to Twitter to express his desire that Anton be executed in the same fashion as Robert Brasillach.

“The crux of Anton’s argument rests on a meeting of the Transition Integrity Project, a group that is monitoring the 2020 election for disruptions. Anton writes that a set of thought exercises where members acted out possible outcomes of the 2020 election, including a Democratic coup, was convened “on George Soros’s dime” and represented part of a “trial run” for this fall’s election,” the article notes.

Writing for The American Mind, Anton referenced the group’s 22-page report, analyzed by The National Pulse, which calls for a “street fight” to secure a Biden victory:

“Over the summer a story was deliberately leaked to the press of a meeting at which 100 Democratic grandees, anti-Trump former Republicans, and other ruling class apparatchiks got together (on George Soros’s dime) to “game out” various outcomes of the 2020 election. One such outcome was a clear Trump win. In that eventuality, former Bill Clinton White House Chief of Staff John Podesta, playing Biden, refused to concede, pressured states that Trump won to send Democrats to the formal Electoral College vote, and trusted that the military would take care of the rest. The leaked report from the exercise darkly concluded that “technocratic solutions, courts, and reliance on elites observing norms are not the answer here,” promising that what would follow the November election would be “a street fight, not a legal battle.”

The project “war-gamed” election outcomes where Biden, played by John Podesta, refused to concede the election and is funded by a group teeming with former Obama alumni.

Its other founder, Rosa Brooks, is an alum of George Soros’s Open Society Institute and has dined privately with the Democratic mega-donor in addition to donating thousands of dollars to the Biden campaign.

source
edit on 16-10-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I've noticed since Monday the covid cases in my locality are rising slowly each day. Predictably I see covid "cases" growing so large no one will be allowed to vote in person.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

"Hunter probably destroyed the laptops. You are right but the files were recovered from the cloud [server farms] by either by being hacked or an inside job.
The laptops left off at the repair shop is a made up story to avoid criminal charges of hacking and theft.
Who leaves critical information laptops unattended or followed up on? The three month waiting period was to provide cover for stolen data that could then be publicly released by the owner.
This entire narrative could just be a cover story because the data was taken from the cloud.
There are no laptops in my opinion but he did not understand the cloud. Simple as that. That's the same problem Clinton had. The data never really disappears.
The FBI said they had the laptop hard drive but did they really. We know we can't believe what they say and why have they allowed the New York Post to scoop this story?"
RL is concerned that this is a gotcha moment and will lead to the situation where Trumps tweets lack credibility.

Won't work like that. They likely had the physical laptops and wouldn't claim so without them. They would be in serious legal trouble if they attempted to clone the info somehow and falsely claim they had a laptop or 3.

They also have the issue of the invoice with signature.

Now, I have not been able to find any Hunter Biden signatures to compare it with, but I can say the signature on there is fluid and appears to be a genuine signature. It also appears to be his 3 initials in it, RHB. What I can't say is it is definitely Hunters signature.

They have included too much information for it to be faked. If they didn't have the physical devices, there would just be a leak of the pictures and emails from some other random anonymous source like the dems did with the Russia stuff.

I don't have any reason to doubt the authenticity of the story, just don't know the motivations behind it as far as Hunter is concerned.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

This caught my eye.

What is the obligation of a computer repair person to report if he sees CP on a computer he's repairing? I don't know, but I'll bet there is one. Technically he'd be guilty of possession of CP at that point too, so there must be some immunity for repair people.

Along comes a Kue friendly person who may have illegally hacked Hunter's cloud; downloads a bunch of junk; loads it onto a burner Macbook Pro (and can't the macbook be traced via its serial #? At least, to the original purchaser for sure); and takes it to a friendly ... wait for it ... **blind** computer repair man.

Bingo bango, the blind guy sees the CP, reports it, and sends it to Rudy (wouldn't he be guilty of possessing CP too ...?).
edit on 16-10-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Right... with everything going on regarding the Biden crew, I want to bring up something I touched upon months ago.
A little Friday night weirdness for you all.

This connection right here, I believe will become significant at some point, and if it doesn't, then it will need looking in to.
Why? Well, I noticed something, many years ago now that I'm still yet to see anyone else mention.

One of the most famous songs by Gaga (remember back... Gaga is another name for Pluto... pluto/Hades... Pluto root of Plutocracy) is "Bad Romance". Think about that title and what it might convey. I believe that we are seeing secret conversations in plain sight. Through international media, messages can be sent that no one would ever think to question, because hey! It's crazy Lady Gaga!!! Look at her crazy costumes!

As much as you might dislike her, take a look through the video. The sound doesn't really need to be up.

I'd like to point you toward a few key details that show that this "music video" is a little more than that. In fact, I'd like to lay out the case, that the idea of a music video in this instance is merely a cover for something else going on.
The interpretation might not be 100% correct, for instance, I am making an assumption about the guy with the chin strap being Russia, given the political movements in that region and historical opposition. He also looks Russian to me. I welcome any other ideas.

But again, I'll say that the point I am making here is that this isn't a music video, it is in your face communication that unless you actually notice it, would pass you by, because it's weird Gaga doing her thing... right?
Be aware, that this video dates back to 2010.

Interesting huh? Again... without a key as to what all of it means in full, it might be impossible to extract the exact meaning or message that is being conveyed. We also don't know who the recipient is... but one thing that is for certain, is that Biden and Gaga have a long history together. Biden and Ukraine are deeply connected. And here, someone is being invited to partake in a "Bad Romance".

historical conspiracy theory has often looked at music videos, but usually you will just see the same old "Beta Kitten Programming", and "Illuminati!!!", without really uncovering anything more significant.
Well, I am saying that there is a much deeper communication going on, that is put out in such a mass audience manner, that no one would ever suspect such a thing.

But think about this... you can watch this video almost anywhere. If you were passing people/agents communication, then the easy access makes it available anywhere. If you know what the symbols mean and you have the key to unlock that information, then all you need is a razor blade to dissect the message and see the communication.

Interestingly, one of the key connections between Biden and Gaga is this...
BFFs Lady Gaga And Joe Biden Just Gave The Most Powerful Joint Message On Sexual Assault

How does that contrast with this?

So, the clear message here, is that cover for the secret intentions is done by projecting the opposite.

But, I guess not always.

What a strange little web they weave. My question, is will the whole truth come out? Will the place where entertainment meets politics and sleazy dealings come to light? Because it is there, right in your face.

Oh, one last thing before I forget. Anyone interested in the mandela effect? Well, I have a little one from this very video...
But obviously it depends completely as to whether you've seen it or not. At the very start of the video, you see her stop the music on an mp3 player... Well, the MP3 player has changed. I watched this video many many times, for the above reasons. To me, this is a very old conspiracy thread that I followed, that only now am I returning to. When I saw this, I was a bit shocked to see it altered... but apparently, it has always been this way.

The MP3 player was the one on the left. Does anyone find it interesting that this video has had time manipulation?
Just a strangeness to finish on. I'd love it if someone else remembers it as I do.

have a great evening ladies and gents.

EDIT: Some thumb close ups, as the smaller text is harder to read

edit on 16-10-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Lurker, Rudy says Hunter's Lawyer called the shop and asked for the laptop back. Rudy's Cheshire Grin - "he just verified it was Hunter's laptop." So no matter how it all arrived, or even left the shop, it isn't evidence in an going case so let it RAIN HUNTER'S HARD DRIVE CONTENTS.

It's like stuff left in Storage: After 30's it's up for grabs.

ADD: Rudy on how he got the goods
edit on 16-10-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Maybe Democrats want to delay the election in order to give the post office more time to backdate fraudulent ballots.

They got really upset two weeks ago when the Department of Justice said it would be stationing people at post office hubs in swing States.

Democrats used to be 110% for election security.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

So are you saying that this is a set up. I agree why would Hunter just take these 3 laptops to some random IT shop for repair?
If he didn't then who? There should be some surveillance footage from the shop. Getting access to that would reveal much I would speculate.
Thanks for the explanation about the synching. I get a real education here.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest there was only one laptop, and the reference to three laptops in the invoice is a mistake, maybe he didn't delete or change it from the last customer who came in for that? Beyond the invoice, there's really been no discussion of multiple drives, has there been?

Three laptops all needing data recovery service at the same time sounds unlikely, even for a crack head.

But then, I'm not a crack head so I don't know...

An excerpt from Rudy interview I posted earlier:

"A few days later Hunter brought some kind of keyboard that would help."

Rudy also said Hunter brought in "3 devices" to the shop.

Disk had to be unlocked assuming the data was encrypted.?

A bit key (keyboard/keypad?) usually an AES 256-bit encryption that adds additional protection against unauthorized access to a start up disk and to unlock that I think is able to circumvent the user hard drive password for data retrieval.

How did a crack head know this, come back a few days with a 'keyboard' of some sort and yet never returned phone call from the shop nor came back to pick it up.??🙄🤔

Agree 3 laptops sounds highly strange but were they his laptops (stolen/borrowed) and the pertinent data he was after he did not know which drive/device it was on.?

Few answers, too many questions thus far.

ETA: According to the shop invoice it states 3 Macbook's but the FBI seizure warrant states 1 Macbook and 1 hard drive.

edit on 16-10-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I've been ruminating the Joe and Hunter Biden position and I think we're only at layer 1 of the onion!

1) If Joe Biden was running a multi-billion Pay-per-play business with China/Ukraine, would he really leave his crack-head son to run point for it? At the very least that demonstrates a severe dent in his capacity to lead! In his position, I would at least make sure he had a "bag carrier" to supervise his activities...

2) But hold on... Hunter Biden was partners with Devon Archer in Rosemont Seneca partners! Devon was also co-founder of Rosemont Capital with John Kerry's step son Christopher Heinz! Devon also joined the Burisma board BEFORE Hunter!

3) What if... Devon Archer actually managed the pay-per-play and Hunter was just the Messenger who allowed Devon to be distanced from the relationships/transactions?

4) Does this not seem from the same playbook as the Payseurs using Lewis Cass Smith(?) then the Vanderbilts to transact their business?

5) Now consider Joe Biden, being used as the fall-guy for this election, with Kamala being the real "front-man" for a continued Obama shadow presidency.

6) Are both Bidens the Fredos of the scheme, to use a Godfather analogy? Patsys to take the fall when anything goes wrong?

7) This then leads us to "Who is the Godfather if Joe Biden's just the Patsy?"... Well, if Devon Archer is really managing the scheme then John Kerry would be a likely candidate?

I would conclude that in each Pay-per-Play scheme there are:

a) A manager of the Pay side,
b) A manager of the Play side (politician),
c) A Messenger/Patsy for the Pay side,
d) A messenger/Patsy for the Play side.

edit on 16-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

One last thing. I think the Left is purposely self destructing at this point. I think they are being MADE to do it. There has been time enough to have put stronger people in the race and not this utter weakness. I get they are stupid, but they arent THAT stupid or they would have never gotten away with what they have all this time. There is more going on here with them also I believe than we are actually seeing. Some switch was flipped. When? I dont know, but a lot of common sense things are NOT adding up even while trying to think outside of the box.

(Just a small snip)

It does seem like the left is intentionally self-destructing at times.

The question that comes to mind is-- are there any legal restrictions on what a defendant can be required to do for a plea-bargain? My very limited understanding is that plea-bargains usually involve “talking”-- providing incriminating information on others. But it can also entail actual real world actions like wearing a wire and continuing to interact with other criminals so as to collect evidence for other prosecutions.

Is it possible that some of the crazy acting leftists have already been charged with crimes or shown the evidence against them and are being forced to act in certain ways subject to a plea agreement? It wouldn’t have to be everyone, just a few big names and the other party followers would get in line behind them.

For example much has been made of Joe Biden saying he didn’t have a choice about running for President. The assumption is that it was demanded by his own party for strategic reasons or he was running to restrain prosecution against him because it would appear political.

But is it possible he was actually forced to run by the white hat team? He had to do it as part of a plea deal to reveal other evils?

That really would be like a movie. But it wouldn’t be a fair election. It would be fooling the American people.

It has been suggested that maybe the two parties are surreptitiously working together-- that they all want Trump re-elected to undermine personal freedoms and usher in the new world order while the public cheers him for doing it.

I’m not buying that. If the two parties wanted to cooperate for that goal it could be done on a much more subtle level. No need for all this animosity and surreal drama.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
I've noticed since Monday the covid cases in my locality are rising slowly each day. Predictably I see covid "cases" growing so large no one will be allowed to vote in person.

Pfft. Once the Hunter news broke, Covid will explode into an Earth Ending Event. The Murder Hornets will return. ANTIFA/BLM will launch new operations.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I've said before in these Q threads that the ultimate controller of this nightmare conveys messages via literature, the arts, music, and film, and has done so for millenia.

A select few know what they're looking at and hearing. They are nameless and inhabit the shadows.

No one listens to me. No one believes. Everyone blows me off.

Keep it up. Remember me when you're one of the people who loses their minds with the 99% when the truth finally drops.
edit on 10/16/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Bobby Biden is a train wreck. Has he even been spotted lately?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I've said before in these Q threads that the ultimate controller of this nightmare conveys messages via literature, the arts, music, and film, and has done so for millenia.

A select few know what they're looking at and hearing. They are nameless and inhabit the shadows.

No one listens to me. No one believes. Everyone blows me off.

Keep it up. Remember me when you're one of the people who loses their minds with the 99% when the truth finally drops.

100%

It is not because of covid that Hollywood has been closed down, and the music industry pretty much halted.
Their method of comms was discovered, and now they are unable to communicate correctly. This is directly Q related.
It's partially why I bring it up actually.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Bobby Biden is a train wreck. Has he even been spotted lately?

When was the last time he was spotted? I can't find anything with all the Hunter Biden stories on the webs.

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join